The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Mm11

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Regist10

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 15:39

is this breaking news? I see twitter filling up with foreign articles that Madeleine could be in Paraguay according to a private detective and Richard Branson has put up a two million reward.Just one of many articles about it.

http://www.hoy.com.py/nacionales/interpol-no-sabe-nada-sobre-secuestro-madeleine-en-aregua
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 15:53

New to me. But I would suggest grabbing a salt shaker and taking a pinch.

If she had really been located, the last thing anyone would logically do is contact the press. The priority would be getting to her not shouting 'hey we found you, hold on while we grab a taxi'.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 16:10

April28th wrote:New to me. But I would suggest grabbing a salt shaker and taking a pinch.

If she had really been located, the last thing anyone would logically do is contact the press. The priority would be getting to her not shouting 'hey we found you, hold on while we grab a taxi'.
I just saw it when I had a quick look on twitter. If you google madeleine, paraguay there are quite a few articles on it going back just a few hours so it looks like iy has just been released.  It's German , Portuguese, Spanish articles though, nothing British
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 16:15

Here's another, what stands out is that they haven't even made contact with police or Interpol.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 16:21

I noticed that too. It's difficult when you are working with a google translation but it read to me that the local Paraguayan dept are not happy with the way it has been handled. McCann's gone against their advice? Question is why is a private detective involved whilst SY are still on the case? Have SY stood down already?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 16:24

I haven't seen them linked, and the fact they haven't spoken to Interpol makes me think it's not a private investigator on their payroll, though I could be wrong. Looks like a nice area, reminds me of the ending of the film The Lost Son (good film btw).
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 16:27

Oh my edit crossed with your post. Yes, he could be independent but where does Richard Branson fit in all of this? I haven't see the lost son but I will put it on my to do list ;-)

In this article, the investigator says it is not his company /team who are putting up the reward but an individual but it then goes on to say that Richard Branson is putting up part of the reward. 

http://www.abc.com.py/edicion-impresa/judiciales-y-policiales/presunto-investigador-dice-que-madeleine-esta-en-aregua-1459729.html
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 08.03.16 17:01

Googled Miraz Ali - no results. Surprised?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 615
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 08.03.16 17:15

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Googled Miraz Ali - no results. Surprised?
Miraz Ullah Ali is his full name.  Found this. Miraz Ali Ullah .Don't know if he is one and the same but owns a gym not a P.I. company.  

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/director/18127846/miraz-ullah.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Sam S on 08.03.16 17:47

A smokescreen IMO. No person in their right mind would reveal if they were closing in a location where a "live" missing girl could be found. The first you would hear would be after armed officers kicked the front door in and rescued the child.
Sam S
Sam S

Posts : 86
Join date : 2014-06-17
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Nereid on 08.03.16 18:28

melisande wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Googled Miraz Ali - no results. Surprised?
Miraz Ullah Ali is his full name.  Found this. Miraz Ali Ullah .Don't know if he is one and the same but owns a gym not a P.I. company.  

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/director/18127846/miraz-ullah.

A  domain was registered under his name:

https://sixstat.com/ratings-reviews/iprettypink.com/

"Registrant Name: Miraz Ullah Ali Isa"



And:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/wMxorqU1Mix6Z0UEhYxZxaaUcrg/appointments
avatar
Nereid

Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-05-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 08.03.16 22:56

@Sam S wrote:A smokescreen IMO. No person in their right mind would reveal if they were closing in a location where a "live" missing girl could be found. The first you would hear would be after armed officers kicked the front door in and rescued the child.
Agreed  yes
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 615
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by sharonl on 08.03.16 23:16

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@Sam S wrote:A smokescreen IMO. No person in their right mind would reveal if they were closing in a location where a "live" missing girl could be found. The first you would hear would be after armed officers kicked the front door in and rescued the child.
Agreed  yes

Agreed again 

But what great timing, just as Richards' film is doing the rounds.  Is this the best that they could come up with?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6606
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 08.03.16 23:48

@sharonl wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@Sam S wrote:A smokescreen IMO. No person in their right mind would reveal if they were closing in a location where a "live" missing girl could be found. The first you would hear would be after armed officers kicked the front door in and rescued the child.
Agreed  yes

Agreed again 

But what great timing, just as Richards' film is doing the rounds.  Is this the best that they could come up with?
Drop the story in the press of chosen country, let it run for a while. Then low & behold, a few days later UK MSM pickup on the viral story. Simple. But why Paraguay?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 615
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 08.03.16 23:52

melisande wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Googled Miraz Ali - no results. Surprised?
Miraz Ullah Ali is his full name.  Found this. Miraz Ali Ullah .Don't know if he is one and the same but owns a gym not a P.I. company.  

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/director/18127846/miraz-ullah.
Could be Lord Lucan for what it matters. Lord Looking Lucan would make more sense  big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 615
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 09.03.16 0:08

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@Sam S wrote:A smokescreen IMO. No person in their right mind would reveal if they were closing in a location where a "live" missing girl could be found. The first you would hear would be after armed officers kicked the front door in and rescued the child.
Agreed  yes

Agreed again 

But what great timing, just as Richards' film is doing the rounds.  Is this the best that they could come up with?
Drop the story in the press of chosen country, let it run for a while. Then low & behold, a few days later UK MSM pickup on the viral story. Simple. But why Paraguay?
Has Paraguay ever come up before? It's bizarre but then again, everything about this case is bizarre.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by MRNOODLES on 09.03.16 0:36

Total BS a nobody trying to get his 5 minutes of fame.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by sharonl on 09.03.16 7:59

@MRNOODLES wrote:Total BS a nobody trying to get his 5 minutes of fame.

The glorified window cleaner has to find someone first. This was probably a story cobbled together in haste.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6606
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by plebgate on 09.03.16 8:50

Once Branson gets his project off the ground wouldn't be surprised to read that someone has spotted Maddie up in space.   Duh.   Boring articles.

Agree with Sharonl  about Richard Hall's films and these "stories"
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6502
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Jill Havern on 09.03.16 13:26

Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann – missing since 2007 – was found in Paraguay

Authorities in Paraguay are discounting a media report that a private investigator found a young English girl who famously disappeared from her family’s apartment while they vacationed in Portugal.
When Madeleine McCann, 3, disappeared in May 2007, it caused headlines around the world, with her distraught parents coming under suspicion right after she vanished.
As the weeks passed and no evidence about the case emerged, finding Madeleine became a national obsession in England and Portugal, and a number of theories began to circulate. One had it that she was abducted and traffickedMadeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson External-link to a childless couple on another continent. 
Last weekend, a man named Miraz Ullah Ali Isa, who identified himself as an English private eye, told the Ascunción newspaper ABC ColorMadeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson External-link, “My team and I received information that Madeleine arrived in Paraguay a month or two ago.”
He added that Madeleine was “in the custody of a woman” in the town of Areguá, about 17 miles from the capital city of Asunción.
But the reports were discounted by inspector Luis Ignacio Arias of Interpol in Paraguay, who told EFE on Tuesday that his office had no information on Isa's identity or any clues about the girl's supposed whereabouts in the South American country.
"There's nothing concrete about that person," Arias said, referring to Isa, adding that he never contacted the National Police or the Foreign Ministry.
The country’s vice minister of interior security, Jalil Rachid, told Radio MonumentalMadeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson External-link, “The information we have is that no,” the missing girl was not to be found in Areguá. He added that the would-be investigator “obviously left with empty hands.”
Isa declined to tell ABC Color the name of his investigative firm, nor was he able to provide any documentation showing that he was an investigator, the newspaper reported.
In its original article, the paper further discredited Isa’s story by pointing out that “he only stayed [in the country] a couple of days and didn’t speak with anyone.”
Interpol’s Arias told EFE that Paraguay’s National Police said it will launch an investigation into the supposed detective's story and into his identity.
When she disappeared, Madeleine was sleeping with her twin brothers in an apartment in the town of Praia da Luz, in the Algarve section of Portugal, while her parents were dining with friends at a nearby restaurant. Madeleine’s brothers were undisturbed.
The parents then initiated a massive search to try to find their daughter, which has never officially ended.
Last month, her mother held a press conference saying that she did not believe her daughter was ever taken out of Algarve.
“That’s where she last was and I don’t think she’s been taken a million miles from there. I’ve always said Praia da Luz is the place where I feel closest to her.”

EFE contributed to this report.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/08/reports-baby-madeleine-girl-missing-since-2007-found-in-paraguay-questioned/

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 16145
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Guest on 09.03.16 13:42

Daily Mail didn't take long to change the fake story for the real one.  Never thought i would give a thumbs up to the Daily Mail. I hope they do find this guy and question him. He shouldn't be hard to find.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3483852/Police-launch-huge-search-operation-claims-Madeleine-McCann-spotted-Paraguay-living-custody-woman.html?offset=0&max=100&reply=118663245&jumpTo=comment-118663245#comment-118663245
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by sharonl on 09.03.16 18:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann – missing since 2007 – was found in Paraguay

Authorities in Paraguay are discounting a media report that a private investigator found a young English girl who famously disappeared from her family’s apartment while they vacationed in Portugal.
When Madeleine McCann, 3, disappeared in May 2007, it caused headlines around the world, with her distraught parents coming under suspicion right after she vanished.
As the weeks passed and no evidence about the case emerged, finding Madeleine became a national obsession in England and Portugal, and a number of theories began to circulate. One had it that she was abducted and traffickedMadeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson External-link to a childless couple on another continent. 
Last weekend, a man named Miraz Ullah Ali Isa, who identified himself as an English private eye, told the Ascunción newspaper ABC ColorMadeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson External-link, “My team and I received information that Madeleine arrived in Paraguay a month or two ago.”
He added that Madeleine was “in the custody of a woman” in the town of Areguá, about 17 miles from the capital city of Asunción.
But the reports were discounted by inspector Luis Ignacio Arias of Interpol in Paraguay, who told EFE on Tuesday that his office had no information on Isa's identity or any clues about the girl's supposed whereabouts in the South American country.
"There's nothing concrete about that person," Arias said, referring to Isa, adding that he never contacted the National Police or the Foreign Ministry.
The country’s vice minister of interior security, Jalil Rachid, told Radio MonumentalMadeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson External-link, “The information we have is that no,” the missing girl was not to be found in Areguá. He added that the would-be investigator “obviously left with empty hands.”
Isa declined to tell ABC Color the name of his investigative firm, nor was he able to provide any documentation showing that he was an investigator, the newspaper reported.
In its original article, the paper further discredited Isa’s story by pointing out that “he only stayed [in the country] a couple of days and didn’t speak with anyone.”
Interpol’s Arias told EFE that Paraguay’s National Police said it will launch an investigation into the supposed detective's story and into his identity.
When she disappeared, Madeleine was sleeping with her twin brothers in an apartment in the town of Praia da Luz, in the Algarve section of Portugal, while her parents were dining with friends at a nearby restaurant. Madeleine’s brothers were undisturbed.
The parents then initiated a massive search to try to find their daughter, which has never officially ended.
Last month, her mother held a press conference saying that she did not believe her daughter was ever taken out of Algarve.
“That’s where she last was and I don’t think she’s been taken a million miles from there. I’ve always said Praia da Luz is the place where I feel closest to her.”

EFE contributed to this report.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/08/reports-baby-madeleine-girl-missing-since-2007-found-in-paraguay-questioned/

The real message that the media are trying to put across to the public with these nonsense reports is not that Madeleine has been spotted somewhere, but for the millionth time:

"When she disappeared, Madeleine was sleeping with her twin brothers in an apartment in the town of Praia da Luz, in the Algarve section of Portugal, while her parents were dining with friends at a nearby restaurant. Madeleine’s brothers were undisturbed".

Yes,  we know Clarence - we have heard it all before, the McCanns were not present when Madeleine disappeared on MAY 3rd, so she must have been abducted then.  Pull the other one!! And. please change the record, this one is broken, long ago.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6606
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by whatsupdoc on 09.03.16 19:48

I think Branson / others have put up the £2M to give the press a shed load of fake stories of new sightings and fake private investigators a chance to pretend that they have found Madeleine.

Just a repeat performance of the original reward put up in the opening act of this farce. There's absolutely no chance they will ever have to pay out and they know it.

If a girl were to be produced and claimed to be Madeleine , I would expect her dna to be checked against a reference dna of Madeleine.
I think the govt had to close  FSS to prevent information getting out after changing the results...I also think there is a lot more to the dna story.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by sonic72 on 09.03.16 21:05

It's obviously just someone on the internet having a laugh. If there was any truth in this it'd be all over the newspapers that churn out Mccann stories, and Richard Branson would be lapping up he publicity, as would the Mccanns. I expect Richard Branson knows nothing about the reward money.
sonic72
sonic72

Posts : 342
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum