The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ." Mm11

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ." Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ." Mm11

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ." Regist10

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ." Empty Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ."

Post by Jill Havern 11.02.16 15:42

Ahead of some exclusive information that will be posted on this forum soon (teaser trailer alert big grin ) I am posting this video (uploaded by Joana Morais in 2010) as it is part of the new upcoming info.

For some reason the video starts half way through.You have to start it again at the beginning and listen to Francisco Marco at 1;27, who says when talking about Maddie McCann: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ."

The two emails reproduced below (with permission) are between PeterMac and 'Bates, Wells, Braithwaite', the McCann's lawyers.

Then compare Marco's comment from the youtube video with the reply from BatesWellsBraithwaite: 

11 January 2008
Dear Sir,
Madeleine’s Fund - Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited

We acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 22 December 2007 which was also sent to the auditors of Madeleine’s Fund, Haysmacintyre.  We are also replying on behalf of Haysmacintyre.
We are advised by our client that reports in the media purporting to be from the investigators, which made claims as to when Madeleine would be found are inaccurate and misrepresentations of their views.

Our client has every confidence in the investigators who continue the search for Madeleine.

Yours faithfully
Bates  Wells & Braithwaite London LLP

and this is PeterMac's later letter

5 June 2011
Dear Sirs,
MADELEINE’S FUND - LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED
On 22 December 2007 I wrote to you concerning your part in the appointment and retention of the ‘Detective Agency” Metodo3, and specifically drawing your attention to the words of one of the principal investigators, to the effect that the agency was closing in on the criminal involved and that Madeleine McCann would be home by Christmas.

You had the courtesy to reply, and your reply included the sentences -

“We are advised by our client that reports in the media purporting to be from the investigators, which made claims as to when Madeleine would be found are inaccurate and misrepresentations of their views.  
Our client has every confidence in the investigators who continue the search for Madeleine.”

In Mrs McCann’s recent book,  ‘Madeleine’,  she says specifically and in detail, that Metodo3 did in fact make this statement.   I quote -

P. 283  “We have no doubt that M3 made significant strides, but unfortunately in mid-December, one of their senior investigators gave an overly optimistic interview to the media.   He implied that the team were close to finding Madeleine and declared that he hoped she would be home by Christmas.”

It follows therefore that you were either kept in ignorance of the facts by your clients, or were deliberately misrepresenting the truth on their behalf.  

Since the management of the Fund is of great public interest and concern, I would be interested in your response to this.

Yours faithfully

Peter received neither a reply nor acknowledgement.

Obviously. titter

Related links:
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html
The first team they hired were Spaniards, Metodo 3, in September 2007. Their director Francisco Marco boasted: "Madeleine will be home by Christmas."

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/francisco-marcowe-know-who-took.html

http://news.sky.com/story/559915/private-detective-madeleine-mccann-could-be-home-by-christmas

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ." Cm10

Fascinating that Mitchell was speaking for the family in 14 December and saying they DID accept that it had been said, but then BatesWB said it had NOT been said.

Why?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ." Empty Re: Francisco Marco: "I know the kidnapper, and we know where he is. We know who he is, and we know how he has done it . . ."

Post by JohnyT 11.02.16 16:20

....well Joseph Moura seems to be the only person that has talked some degree of sense...........
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top