The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself.  THREAD LOCKED Mm11

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself.  THREAD LOCKED Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself.  THREAD LOCKED Mm11

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself.  THREAD LOCKED Regist10

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself. THREAD LOCKED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself.  THREAD LOCKED Empty The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself. THREAD LOCKED

Post by Tony Bennett 08.12.15 9:27

The 'Riddler', as she was called here, has finally 'outed' herself - on the very place where she first uttered her ramblings, on the 'Cristobell Unbound' blog. 

Some thought that her ramblings might be a lead worth following up. Among them was former poster here, 'Dee Coy', who wrote:

QUOTE 'DEE COY'

I got the impression with this second comment is that the Wigan WUM is trying to tell us we are looking in the wrong direction. She is saying, stop asking the wrong questions (e.g., is the last photo shopped?, requesting links for back-up evidence, etc.) and start looking further back. I.e., to the garage extension and what it was for and the legality of the McCanns' marriage.  And Madeleine's birth date?

I have no idea what she means by any of this, but it does reiterate her original riddle with the same points raised.

In short, should we be looking at events a year before the holiday? Was this pre-meditated and if so, just how much?

UNQUOTE

I shared with the forum that I had had a 'phone call from a Wigan 'phone number which I thought was from the same person as 'The Riddler'. I thought she was talking utter nonsense, and said so, styling her 'The Wigan WUM'. I didn't know her real identity, however.

She has now, however, outed herself in a spectacular way, again on Hutton's blog, where she has been given a platform to post numerous angry and garbled rants. Here is just one example among many:

From Julie Harrison, Wigan   

All the old biddy acolytes and girlie blue bags etcetera are now sucking up to that nasty man, he betrayed me, he is a Judas and he labelled me the Wigan WUM.

He's wrong, and I am 100% right, that's not ego speaking its just cold hard facts.

I promise, he also, for what he's done will get his comeuppance and the Columbo style investigator PeterMac, how much damage has his assumptive idiocy caused?

Hello, photoshopping is not the only form of image manipulation, and where has that rubbish cop scurried off to now?

If I had my way I'd strip all their inflated pensions away, but not before sending Gamble on a one way parachute ticket to Afghanistan followed by Syria, with no money, medicine, water and most certainly not a change of clothes.

FU crap investigators, every last one of you, Harrison, Baggott,Foy,Grime (con merchant, you don't fool me!), invisible Taylor and the rest of YOU abusers of my money and power, YOU vapid ugly souls.

Conned by the double bluff dog tricks and the rapist pig farmer, why do you all think the Sun's logo is on the Eddie & Keela video on YouTube?

Hello, wake up, Grime you will pay the £100,000 back plus interest and I will personally collect for Portugal, plus interest.

Grime YOU are a deviant liar.

It's payback time for each and every mother fuc**ng one of you, all decent folks are off the hook, the rest of you will one by one fall by the wayside, and that too is a promise.

Julie Harrison, not quite dead and had enough, do you understand? (Death inducers, you are nothing unless you are in a pathetic cultist gang).

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself.  THREAD LOCKED Empty Re: The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself. THREAD LOCKED

Post by pennylane 08.12.15 9:45

Oh my goodness. May I respectfully suggest Ms Harrison seek out and attend some first rate Anger Management Classes!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself.  THREAD LOCKED Empty Re: The 'Riddler' - or the 'Wigan WUM' - finally outs herself. THREAD LOCKED

Post by Amy Dean 08.12.15 10:17

The post only has PeterMac's initials now.

"I promise, he also, for what he's done will get his comeuppance and the Columbo style investigator PM, how much damage has his assumptive idiocy caused?"

Cristobell must have edited it.

Whoever Julie is, she can't be well.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.12.15 10:26

Amy Dean wrote:The post only has PeterMac's initials now.

"I promise, he also, for what he's done will get his comeuppance and the Columbo style investigator PM, how much damage has his assumptive idiocy caused?"

Cristobell must have edited it.

Whoever Julie is, she can't be well.
I've got a couple of blogspot blogs and, as far as I'm aware, you can't edit comments, you can only delete them.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41580

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.12.15 12:28

There's only one place fit for that - the trash can, along with it's author.  No surprise who allowed to give it a public airing, a kindred spirit.  The place really does attract the nicest of earths inhabitants in humanoid form doesn't it?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.12.15 13:06

Sounds like the best part of a bottle of scotch to me.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.15 20:14

MRNOODLES wrote:Sounds like the best part of a bottle of scotch to me.
Single malt, belly wash, moonshine or gut rot?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 09.12.15 20:17

Verdi wrote:

Gut rot? So you've tried Haig whisky, too, then?
Or White Horse, evidently distilled from a real one.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.15 20:22

This looks like the right place - say off topic on pain of death!

Cristobell offbounds today..

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton9 December 2015 at 18:55

Because I am intrigued and so are others 17:00. I'm all about giving people platforms not taking them away.

Apart from the unparalleled hypocrisy of that single statement, isn't it rather a coincidence that this foul mouthed crank (the Riddler) is allowed to run riot on the blog's comments section so soon after Ms Cristobell announcing her intention to find a more 'creative' way of slagging off Tony Bennett?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.15 20:33

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:

rotfl  ... nah, it was Johnnie Stalker ...

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 10.12.15 17:51

Verdi wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:

LOL!! sarcastic
Stalker? I can't follow that...
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.12.15 20:38

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:

LOL!! sarcastic
Stalker? I can't follow that...
Take more walter with it..

[ Time to bring this thread to a rapid end. The Riddler has got an audience in another place and we don't need to be bothered with her incoherent ramblings any more. She never was anything more than yet another disruptor and time-waster.  Wigan WUM, your time has come. You are the weakest link. Goodbye!  - THREAD CLOSED - Mod ]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top