The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 3 Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 3 Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 3 Regist10

Where Is Brunt?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Is Brunt?

Post by sonic72 11.10.14 19:59

Brunt is a coward for not speaking about the aftermath of his doorstep intrusion.

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.14 20:08

sonic72 wrote:Brunt is a coward for not speaking about the aftermath of his doorstep intrusion.

Or under legal obligation not to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 11.10.14 20:24

My guess is brunt will take,well the brunt to avoid it going any further up the ladder.
Had he ever done doorstepping reporting before?Can't say i recall any.

What was the best they were expecting out of this,a pensioner hiding,damage to house and car,abuse in the street.Surely someone must of thought of the consequences?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.14 20:36

They don't care about the consequences.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 11.10.14 20:44

I bet Brunty is furious. Murdoch must have okay'd the door stepping for his mates the Mccanns and brunty's taking the fall for it all.

It can't be easy to have someone's death on your conscience.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 11.10.14 20:59

There is no doubt there will be questions, and the 'expose' investigated. There always is if a death occurs after such journalism. Of course Brunt will be at the forefront, and as much as im not keen on his journalism, I think he wont be prepared to take the full blow without saying if and who gave him the info or instructed him to carry out his actions.
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 01.11.14 17:36

Anyone seen/heard anything of Brunt? It's been a while...?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 01.11.14 17:51

Lance De Boils wrote:Anyone seen/heard anything of Brunt? It's been a while...?
That's been my concern too.

Perhaps someone ought to report him to Missing People. They might send a search party out.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 01.11.14 18:01

bobbin wrote:

Perhaps someone ought to report him to Missing People. They might send a search party out.
perhaps he has crawled back under a stone
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 01.11.14 18:53

bobbin wrote:

I guess he's been given/ordered to take extended leave.

Despite everything, I wouldn't wish him any harm.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 01.11.14 19:04

Dee Coy wrote:
sonic72 wrote:Brunt is a coward for not speaking about the aftermath of his doorstep intrusion.

I still say coward. 

He will be on holiday somewhere until the dust settles, he certainly isnt working at the moment.

Surely Sky/Brunt could have had the decency to send their condolences.

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.11.14 0:46

thetruthbeknown wrote:There is no doubt there will be questions, and the 'expose' investigated. There always is if a death occurs after such journalism. Of course Brunt will be at the forefront, and as much as im not keen on his journalism, I think he wont be prepared to take the full blow without saying if and who gave him the info or instructed him to carry out his actions.

Amazing how quiet it has actually been on the 'questions' and even news coverage front, given how the public (that is, MSM as in Sky and the BBC) bayed for blood from the two Aussie DJs during the fallout of the prank call/nurse's suicide. There was non stop coverage of that for a time. But silence in this case. Lucky Sky can choose what they report or not, but then even the BBC are keeping schtum.

I wouldn't be so sure about Brunt not being prepared to take the full blow, by golly if anyone can afford a very generous redundancy/ retirement pay off, his boss can....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.11.14 4:00

Maybe he's trying to 'find' me, through normal investigative means, to 'interview' me, about me not believing the McCann's 'story' unquestionly!

Shouldn't be that hard to locate me though, Sky News have my address and phone number!

Oh, hang on, my OH is an ex 'bootneck'!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.11.14 7:02

jeanmonroe wrote:Maybe he's trying to 'find' me, through normal investigative means, to 'interview' me, about me not believing the McCann's 'story' unquestionly!

Shouldn't be that hard to locate me though, Sky News have my address and phone number!

Oh, hang on, my OH is an ex 'bootneck'!

So was my dad drinks

offtopic ontopic hijacked soz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.11.14 15:54

"Where is Brunt"?
---------------------------

"done up, like a kipper!"

2. Fitted up or framed. 3. Caught red-handed
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.11.14 16:15

[quote="Portia"]BTW

Where IS Brunt

I mean: just having caused your first REAL KILL must be something to celebrate, innit?

First blood, first kill!

Makes you quite a man in some places, dun nit?

If I were Rupert Murdoch I'd ship him right out to that unlucky Syrian/Turkish border town, and have him report about the goings-on there today.

To conform his Manhood, if nothing else[/quote]

I withdraw this post in its entirety as bad English, ill informed, not funny and badly worded. My apologies to all. Did I really post it? How odd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.11.14 17:55

sonic72 wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

I still say coward. 

He will be on holiday somewhere until the dust settles, he certainly isnt working at the moment.

Surely Sky/Brunt could have had the decency to send their condolences.

Even if he wanted to, he couldn`t.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 05.11.14 20:27

I wonder if Brunt will reappear before Brenda's Inquest on Dec 18th?
Maybe he's still at work but just behind the scenes.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.11.14 20:46

Lance De Boils wrote:I wonder if Brunt will reappear before Brenda's Inquest on Dec 18th?

I would be surprised if he isn't called as witness after all he is probably one of the last persons to have seen her alive.  The Court needs to find out (and her family needs answer) as to what conversation transpired when Martin went into her home. 

The Court needs to find out if he'd intimidated as well as misled her into believing the Police was  investigating her ? And if she'd asked him not to air her on the programme but he went against her wish thereby violating her privacy and right.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.11.14 22:09

aiyoyo wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:I wonder if Brunt will reappear before Brenda's Inquest on Dec 18th?
I would be surprised if he isn't called as witness after all he is probably one of the last persons to have seen her alive.  The Court needs to find out (and her family needs answer) as to what conversation transpired when Martin went into her home. 
 The Court needs to find out if he'd intimidated as well as misled her into believing the Police was  investigating her ? And if she'd asked him not to air her on the programme but he went against her wish thereby violating her privacy and right.

Well quite. He admits he had a private conversation with her in her own house, and it appears that soon afterwards she left her own home, went to a hotel and then died.
So what scared her so much during that conversation that she did not merely bolt the door, shut the windows and hide under the stairs, holding a kitchen knife ?

He has a lot of questions to answer. Not least, whether any of what was said is on camera.
Would a man go into a woman's home un-chaparoned, when he had a team outside ?    
Surely he is more canny than that !
So therefore there were witnesses, and possibly a recording of what was said.

Someone should put all the ghastly on-line threats towards Brenda into a well referenced document and send it to the Coroner.
There is a month to go, so it could be done properly
And it would include the re-tweets, from Gamble, Jayelles, JATYK, Scumcop, and the rest who seem to have encouraged what was going on.

Then as a final paragraph the stuff about
Gamble saying it was not the Mccanns
The McCanns saying it was not the McCanns
Mitchell saying it was not the McCanns
but SIR Bernard Hogan-Howe, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, saying definitively it WAS the McCanns.

Add a few photos of people feeding swans in Edinburgh, wearing bangles, turquoise jumpers, having fine hair in a particular style, being possessed of fat fingers, and a fine pair of calves,
and using the word "WE" perhaps a little more orften thaan she shoood, yer ken
I feel HM Coroner will have no option but to take a note.

Does anyone have a definitive list of the vile and hideous threats made against the late Brenda ?
One would understand why no one would wish to do so, but if there is such a list, with references,
perhaps one of this community should take on this "disgusting' challenge for the sake of justice.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.11.14 22:22

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Well quite. He admits he had a private conversation with her in her own house, and it appears that soon afterwards she left her own home, went to a hotel and then died.
So what scared her so much during that conversation that she did not merely bolt the door, shut the windows and hide under the stairs, holding a kitchen knife ?

He has a lot of questions to answer. Not least, whether any of what was said is on camera.
Would a man go into a woman's home un-chaparoned, when he had a team outside ?    
Surely he is more canny than that !
So therefore there were witnesses, and possibly a recording of what was said.

Someone should put all the ghastly on-line threats towards Brenda into a well referenced document and send it to the Coroner.
There is a month to go, so it could be done properly
And it would include the re-tweets, from Gamble, Jayelles, JATYK, Scumcop, and the rest who seem to have encouraged what was going on.

Then as a final paragraph the stuff about
Gamble saying it was not the Mccanns
The McCanns saying it was not the McCanns
Mitchell saying it was not the McCanns
but SIR Bernard Hogan-Howe, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, saying definitively it WAS the McCanns.

Add a few photos of people feeding swans in Edinburgh, wearing bangles, turquoise jumpers, having fine hair in a particular style, being possessed of fat fingers, and a fine pair of calves,
and using the word "WE" perhaps a little more orften thaan she shoood, yer ken
I feel HM Coroner will have no option but to take a note.

Does anyone have a definitive list of the vile and hideous threats made against the late Brenda ?
One would understand why no one would wish to do so, but if there is such a list, with references,
perhaps one of this community should take on this "disgusting' challenge for the sake of justice.
PeterMac, I think creating and presenting a report is a very valid idea.

It does need to be done properly, and given your police background and experience, I would feel you would form a very valid report.

I don't do twitter etc. but know that many here have collated various bits of evidence and, I would help in any other way that I can.

I do think something terrible happened to Brenda and like Madeleine, she has no voice and depends entirely upon those that follow to keep her voice alive.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 05.11.14 22:41

Interesting read from martin brunt, 2009. Especially the bit about a British Naval Yacht in the Algarve at the time Madeleine went missing. And a senior Yard Cop (different middle name apparently). Umm.... Who could that be?

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/01/martin-brunt-you-say-it-best-when-you.html.

Martin Brunt writes.....

" Intriguingly, I've been sent a port document which appears to show that a British Naval Yacht was docked in the Algarve at the time Madeleine vanished in May, 2007. 
Among those sailors listed on board is a name of a very senior Yard officer. Of course, the Yachtsman's recorded middle name is not the same as the top cop, but that hasn't stopped a frenzy of excitement among those Madeleine -watchers who continue to look for establishment cover- up".

There must have been a reason why someone would bother to send this port document to Brunt. 

Reading the above it came to mind about the witnesses who saw the jetski, and the black package, going out to an 'official looking boat. A grey boat. If you Google 'British Naval Yachts, you could describe some as being grey in colour. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1580645/Madeleine-McCann-Bundle-smuggled-on-jetski.html.

Makes you wonder doesn't it! 

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.11.14 22:44

PeterMac,

I understand that Paul Rees from the 'Controversy' FB site has already compiled a dossier and sent it to the Coroners Court.

eta

Paul Rees
November 2 at 8:05pm

I really hope I have some positive news to impart.
I wrote to Sir Hogan Howe on 29th October when I was sent information about a "pro" forum targeting and planning to go after Brenda Leyland.
This is the body of the email:
Dear Sir Hogan-Howe (cc Leicester Coroner and Operation Grange for information),
For a while I have been sending multiple files to Brenda Leyland's coroner as their contents demonstrate exactly how anyone publicly daring to doubt Kate and Gerry McCann is targeted by an online mob, who then try to cause as much trouble as they can for that person, including but not restricted to, actual threats of violence, threats to contact employers, friends and family, heinous accusations and personal slurs.
The obvious concern is Brenda Leyland died recently, after prolonged harassment by this dangerous, out of control sect.
This website has been brought to my attention and seems to be a very troubling hub of criminal stalking activity.
On it, supporters of the McCanns encourage each other to publish personal photos and information about people - anybody - who publicly doubt the McCanns.
http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589
I think it worth mentioning that this same forum has secret sections and I truly dread to think what they do there.
Please can you assure me you will investigate this, or pass it to the appropriate force to investigate and let me know who I can expect to continue this dialogue with at the earliest available opportunity as I have copies of files I believe prove criminal stalking is done as an organised activity among this group, with intent to harm.
Regards
Paul
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.11.14 0:51

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 3 Threat10

'posted' yesterday on #McCann or a FB thingy.

'sounds' like a life threatening 'threat' to Hideho to me!

I'd tweet it to Gamble , but i don't know how....... sad

Oooppps, i can 'hear' him 'cheering' from here!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.11.14 8:22

Doug D wrote:
I understand that Paul Rees from the 'Controversy' FB site has already compiled a dossier and sent it to the Coroners Court.

So long as someone has. The pro McCann filth cannot be allowed to go unnoticed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top