The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  Regist10

Where Is Brunt?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Is Brunt?  Empty Where Is Brunt?

Post by Okeydokey 08.10.14 1:04

Brunt seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

We had the weakest of expressions of regret from Sky but absolutely nothing from Brunt.

You would think out of anyone it should be Brunt who is doing the expressing of regret.

Does he intend to say nothing about the death of this fellow human being, with whom he had a brief but very significant connection, for the rest of his life?

And when will Sky News stop calling poor Brenda Leyland a "McCann Abuser".  That's outrageous!

They are beneath contempt.

Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Where Is Brunt?  Empty Re: Where Is Brunt?

Post by jeanmonroe 08.10.14 1:36

I wonder if BL was 'savvy' enough to 'record' the conversation with MB (phone recorder, voice recorder) which occured IN her house, "OFF CAMERA"?

BL 'sent' it to her son, before 'fleeing' her home, and her son is 'keeping that 'particular' powder dry'?

If, IF, MB comes out with a load of BS, when he finally finds the 'guts' to 'face the public'

The 'architect'.of a HUGE media 'story', "How i exposed McCann 'troll'" but he's nowhere to been 'seen or heard' to 'claim' the 'credit'

Maybe he's at G&K s house, 'hiding' in the extension thay had built!  winkwink

thinking
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 08.10.14 1:46

jeanmonroe wrote:I wonder if BL was 'savvy' enough to 'record' the conversation with MB which occured IN her house, "OFF CAMERA"?

BL 'sent' it to her son, before 'fleeing' her home, and her son is 'keeping that 'particular' powder dry'?

If, IF, MB comes out with a load of BS, when he finally finds the 'guts' to 'face the public'

The 'architect'.of a HUGE media 'story', "How i exposed McCann 'troll'" but he's nowhere to been 'seen or heard' to 'claim' the 'credit'

Maybe he's at G&K s house, 'hiding' in the extension thay had built!  winkwink

thinking

Well she was clearly quite a subtle and intelligent person - so it's not impossible.

Team McCann is always happy to succour those in need...like important witnesses - and he is definitely an important witness. Who else can tell us about poor Brenda's last hours?
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 08.10.14 1:59

I just think he is in the worst possible place.

He has to look at himself every morning and know what he has done.

I would not wish that on anyone.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.10.14 2:05

Maybe BL had an in house 'security' camera system, in her home. (in case of burglary)

And it 'recorded' the 'encounter' with MB in her home.

"TEDDYBEARGATE"?

"Crime reporter's career ended by teddy bear 'spycam'"?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.10.14 5:09

Angelique wrote:I just think he is in the worst possible place.

He has to look at himself every morning and know what he has done.

I would not wish that on anyone.

Especially when he knew he lied to her about the Police being involved, when they were not, not then anyway. Now, maybe, after her death they had to investigate if there is foul play involved in her death.

Poor BL, Brunt must have said some more things to her off camera that made her believe the Police were really going to come for her or that her life was going to be in ruin. For someone to feel complete despair to take her own life it must have been the hopelessness of it all, of a situation she felt she can not control that tips her off the edge.  

Brunt should sack himself for having caused her suicide.  She was just a few years older than Brunt and looked seemingly still healthy.  Brunt's career ambition knows no limit, not even if he'd to violate a hapless woman's human right and invade her privacy and peaceful life to make wave in fresh news to give him a story to break.  

Was it just an error of judgement, his career ambition got the better of his judgement, or was it something more? His career advancement priority over her quality of life, that was how low he stooped to.  He's as despicable as that slithering pink spokescreature. He ought to apologise to her family, do the honorable thing, and tell the truth that she was not a troll, return her honour to her and her family, then he ought to sack himself if he hopes to regain his reputation.

Hiding away now hoping it will blow away, even if it does eventually blow away without any repercussions or adverse consequence for him isn't going to redeem him.  It's the curse of the McCanns that strikes deep.  Everyone who covers the McCanns story hoping to profit from covering their story is accursed and will never recover from it.  S & S knew all about it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Persinette 08.10.14 6:52

It just beggars belief and stretches the bounds of credibility that days later,  Brunt still hasn't had the common decency to say anything.
Not just a sadist,  but an out and out coward too.
Persinette

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 08.10.14 7:47

Don't wish to support Brunt in any way in this matter, but he has almost certainly been ordered by the Sky legal team to say nothing at the moment.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 08.10.14 8:01

Doug D wrote:Don't wish to support Brunt in any way in this matter, but he has almost certainly been ordered by the Sky legal team to say nothing at the moment.

I agree yes Brunt has questions to answer but it is the sky news corporation themselves and ulimatley Rupert Murdoch who are responsible .

I suspect Brunt is on gardening leave for the forseable and then I imagine he will either take early retirement or he will resign .

I think early retirement most likley due to his age he certainly wont be sacked .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick 08.10.14 8:02

Doug D wrote:Don't wish to support Brunt in any way in this matter, but he has almost certainly been ordered by the Sky legal team to say nothing at the moment.

As he would not have approached Brenda without someone above hims says so.
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 08.10.14 8:03

I agree. He'll be under firm instruction right now.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.14 8:04

He's probably started the suffering for the rest of his miserable life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 08.10.14 8:05

BlueBag wrote:He's probably started the suffering for the rest of his miserable life.

Hope so
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.10.14 8:06

Can anyone really ordered him to behave?  If he chooses not to obey what is the worst that can happen?

Job or reputation ?

If it weren't for him and Stephen wright, she'd still be here.

Actually I blame the dossier-hypocrite who wished harm on the tweeter users when the dossier was given to Daily Mail and Sky.  

This anonymous team Mcconn (sympathiser as if) dossier supplier should be named and shamed.  For this hypocrite snitch to know about tweets s/he must be tweet user.
Who is to say this coward is not a troll reporting an opposite troll ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth 08.10.14 8:12

Do we know the time of day that Brunt intervened ?

Was Mrs Leyland just off to work ?

What I am getting at is, if she was leaving home at say 8 am, where would the Sky crew have stayed the night before ?

Were thèy booked into an hotel maybe,  if so where ?
The....truth

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.14 8:16

I want to know if she was followed to the hotel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noia 08.10.14 8:18

aiyoyo wrote:

Can anyone really ordered him to behave?  If he chooses not to obey what is the worst that can happen?

Job or reputation ?

Actually I blame the dossier-hypocrite who wished harm on the tweeter users when the dossier was given to Daily Mail and Sky.  

This anonymous team Mcconn (sympathiser as if) dossier supplier should be named and shamed.  For this hypocrite snitch to know about tweets s/he must be tweet user.
Who is to say this coward is not a troll reporting an opposite troll ?Isn't it
Its this guy thats the dossier isn't it? Ian West - read more about him  here http://watchingthetr0lls.blogspot.no/
Noia
Noia

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.10.14 8:19

aiyoyo wrote:

Job or reputation ?

Yes, we really need to know who compiled the list. My guess would be:

He/she is on twitter - probably in several identities
May send tweets designed to escalate Mccann abuse
Will have technological expertise - or have such available
Will have access to information such as council tax payers, electoral roll and other personal details
May well have access to Sky subscribers information

Question: was BL with Sky internet?

Next question: would the majority of those on the list be Sky subscribers? Seems to be the easiest route imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Noia 08.10.14 8:22

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Job or reputation ?

Yes, we really need to know who compiled the list. My guess would be:

He/she is on twitter -  probably in several identities
May send tweets designed to escalate Mccann abuse
Will have technological  expertise - or have such available
Will have access to information such as council tax payers, electoral roll and other personal details
May well have access to Sky subscribers information

Question: was BL  with Sky internet?

Next question: would the majority of those on the list be Sky subscribers?  Seems to be the easiest  route imo.

Im sure it's this guy REad here
Noia
Noia

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 08.10.14 8:51

Is MuRat fan related to Fred and Rose West?
I see he seems to be fond of Sovile...Sovile supplied paedophiles with children, as did the Wests.

:eek:Just asking.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick 08.10.14 9:36

Sir Bernard on BBC radio London Yesterday
Listen from 25 Mins
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 08.10.14 10:16

Somebody said Brunt had been reporting from Sweden (Anni Dewani' s home country). I haven't seen him. What if when he spoke at Brenda's house, he was trying to find out exactly what she knew about the McCann shills? She knew quite a lot about them and their connection to the McCanns. Of course she would have told him a lot to explain why she is so suspicious and challenging of the couple. She may well have thought the interview would be broadcast, or at least her views put in context on TV. But she was betrayed. Brunt KNOWS who is behind all this. He knows why he was ordered to jump out at some defenceless woman as if she was a master criminal. Is he going to hide behind Murdoch or say what was really going on?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 08.10.14 10:47

Baldrick wrote:Sir Bernard on BBC radio London Yesterday
Listen from 25 Mins
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx

Brave Sir Bernard: "....handed by the FAMILY to the team investigating/reviewing the MURDER, er sorry , reviewing the missing girl"

oops
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Where Is Brunt?  Empty Interesting article here

Post by PeterMac 08.10.14 10:51

http://crimejail.com/martin-brunts-career-mccann-twitter-troll-suicide/
(it won't copy and paste -Sorry S&S !)
Where Is Brunt?  <a href=Where Is Brunt?  1_j13" />
Where Is Brunt?  <a href=Where Is Brunt?  2_j11" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 08.10.14 10:56

While he is 'on leave' maybe he will take the time to research the facts? (as he should of before this tragedy) Maybe then he will realise that he should not have gone by a cherry picked collection of screen captured tweets, as im sure SY, MET, OG etc surely had already realised.
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top