The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Regist10

Where Is Brunt?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Empty BRUNT ON SKY - HAVING A GO AT GAMBLE ! ! !

Post by PeterMac 12.11.14 17:11

doing his serious bit with spectacles and reporting that CEOPS appear to have sat on the information about indecent images received from the Canadians,
and NOT to have passed it to the three forces concerned.

OH DEAR Rift in the ranks ?
Will Brunt now blame Gamble for the Dossier of Death ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Brunt?

Post by Jamming 12.11.14 17:15

PeterMac wrote:doing his serious bit with spectacles and reporting that CEOPS appear to have sat on the information about indecent images received from the Canadians,

OH DEAR   Rift in the ranks ?

Wow ! Whilst that clearly appears to have happened, and under Big Jim's watch (yes the buck stops with you Gamble), I'm still a tad surprised that Brunty has aired that given that Gamble is manoeuvring himself into the position of media darling when it comes to  all things child abuse/protection
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.11.14 17:18

Jamming wrote:
PeterMac wrote:doing his serious bit with spectacles and reporting that CEOPS appear to have sat on the information about indecent images received from the Canadians,

OH DEAR   Rift in the ranks ?

Wow ! Whilst that clearly appears to have happened, and under Big Jim's watch (yes the buck stops with you Gamble), I'm still a tad surprised that Brunty has aired that given that Gamble is manoeuvring himself into the position of media darling when it comes to  all things child abuse/protection

Hiding in plain view comes to mind

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 12.11.14 17:44

I do hope that I am wrong here, but I think the info from the Canadian authorities arrived at CEOP after Gamble had been got rid of.

Whether I am right or wrong, CEOP is clearly not fit for the job it is paid to do.....even if MI5 or any other Official agency ordered it to 'bury' the info.

The role of our Intelligence Agencies in the whole paedophile issue is very murky.Did they wish to use the sexual perversions of known individuals as a means of controlling them or having something on them....instead of prosecuting them for criminal activity.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Empty you may be right

Post by PeterMac 12.11.14 17:49

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/12/ipcc-investigate-police-forces-failure-act-child-abuse
The investigations stem from intelligence handed to Ceop, now part of the National Crime Agency, by Toronto police in July 2012. The intelligence, dubbed Project Spade, was an international sting that caught people attempting to purchase child abuse images over the internet.
Information about 2,300 suspected paedophiles in the UK, including Goldberg, was not disseminated to forces around the UK until November 2013 after it became part of the National Crime Agency.
The IPCC said it was still considering whether to investigate the National Crime Agency over Ceop’s failure to act on the information for 16 months. “The IPCC has still not received all the information it requires from the NCA. Once this happens the assessment will be completed,” an IPCC spokesman said.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 12.11.14 18:30

Interesting that Jim Gamble didn't defend himself or his organisation on Sky. He is popping up everywhere to talk about anything child or Maddie related, trying to set himself up as some sort of child welfare guru. Yet when it turns out that his CEOP set up witheld information about paedophiles from the police he hides away. Still that wont stop him worming his way into the establishment I'm sure. Notice that Brunt's report was heavily slanted to emphasise police failures rather than CEOPs. Brunt and Gamble worked together on that disastrous and ill conceived dossier story iirc?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Empty Where is Brunt ? On his knees in front of the Sainted Couple

Post by PeterMac 12.11.14 21:07

I did not take this, but I know someone who did

[img]Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Fullsi10[/img]

Parapono, since you ask !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.14 21:24

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 5 Magi3

Ugh - the Adoration of the Magi. With one not-so-wise man.

Sick bucket, please!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.11.14 16:57

Sorry, but I had to laugh at ScumJournoWatch’s tweets to Bruntie, especially as nothing has seemingly happened since Oct 4th  going by his timeline, he then pops up on Tuesday with a couple of Gary Glitter tweets and then this today:

martinbrunt
‏‪@skymartinbrunt
‪#medomsley Durham police have begun to interview 22 ex-staff as suspects in Medomsley youth detention centre sex abuse scandal. 900 victims

ScumJournoWatch ‏‪@ScumJW 1h
1 hour ago
‪@skymartinbrunt After ignoring Medomsley for years, treating survivors like dirt, you now think you can use Medomsley to rescue your career?

ScumJournoWatch
‏‪@ScumJW
‪@skymartinbrunt If you want to understand Medomsley, watch this for the first time in your life, you slimeball:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOVMEg83Cx8
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 16.11.14 16:59

Sonia Poulton has just tweeted:

Sonia Poulton ‪@SoniaPoulton
 · 
2h
2 hours ago
Will you be interviewed by me ‪@skymartinbrunt for a documentary re: ‪#mccann ‪#brendaleyland  and this report:

Wonder if she'll get a response. He tweeted a couple of times a few days ago, but then went quiet again.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 16.11.14 17:57

Well, at least it's a way to shut him up!

(before he runs to 'teacher', teary-eyed, to complain of bullying and 'teacher' closes the Twitter accounts of those nasty, old disbelievers 'trolls' and 'haters'.)

Brunt should have a 'right to be remembered' (and reminded) for what he has done.

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.11.14 19:50

Doug D wrote:Sonia Poulton has just tweeted:

Sonia Poulton ‪@SoniaPoulton
 · 
2h
2 hours ago
Will you be interviewed by me ‪@skymartinbrunt for a documentary re: ‪#mccann ‪#brendaleyland  and this report:

Wonder if she'll get a response. He tweeted a couple of times a few days ago, but then went quiet again.

Maybe Sonia should consider doorstepping him, and pose him the question - who supplied him with the dossier of death? Was it Jim Gamble or was it the McCanns  ?

Sauce for goose is sauce for gander and all that.....he couldn't possibly object to doorstepping surely ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.11.14 7:56

Where's Brunty  - possibly 80 paces behind Mr. & Mrs., can't quite be seen by them but waiting to kneel before them when required.  titter
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 06.12.14 10:09

He's reporting about another missing case now:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/stag-disappearance-hunt-british-man-065333286.html#FpNaP2Z

So, who ya gonna doorstep this time, Brunty?

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.12.14 10:36

Brian Griffin wrote:He's reporting about another missing case now:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/stag-disappearance-hunt-british-man-065333286.html#FpNaP2Z

Quite.
He is reporting what a family does when one of its members is genuinely missing.
They get out on the streets, they ask people, they visit the last known places, they hand out leaflets endlessly,
they speak to and cooperate with the local police, they carry on searching and turning over stones.
They do not sit in the sun, or in bars, or on the beach, or on rocks, or go jogging, or swimming, or invite all their extended family over for a long free holiday . . .
They do not appoint a spokesman. They do not brief Libel lawyers. They do not brief Extradition lawyers
They do not go to Rome or Morocco or the USA
They do not go around clutching cuddly toys
They concentrate on the place where their loved one was last seen, and try to find the person who saw him last (!)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top