The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 2 Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 2 Mm11

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 2 Regist10

Where Is Brunt?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Is Brunt?

Post by bobbin 08.10.14 11:06

Jamming wrote:
Baldrick wrote:Sir Bernard on BBC radio London Yesterday
Listen from 25 Mins
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx

Brave Sir Bernard: "....handed by the FAMILY to the team investigating/reviewing the MURDER, er sorry , reviewing the missing girl"

oops
Yes, I replayed that bit several times. It was obviously the first thing on his mind and the first word therefore that tripped off his tongue.
Freudian slip followed by the whoops ! then the 'politically correct version'.

I found Sir Bernard to be reasonably communicative about the other matters under discussion and wonder if I'm beginning to feel a little less like 'whitewash' today, than I have done recently because if that word is on the tip of Sir Bernard's shrewd tongue then he probably isn't alone.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.10.14 11:16

Doug D wrote:Don't wish to support Brunt in any way in this matter, but he has almost certainly been ordered by the Sky legal team to say nothing at the moment.

I tend to agree with Spudgun that he`s probably devastated about these consequences.  Was he brainwashed? Seems nearly all the Sky journos are.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 08.10.14 11:26

Woofer wrote:
Doug D wrote:Don't wish to support Brunt in any way in this matter, but he has almost certainly been ordered by the Sky legal team to say nothing at the moment.

I tend to agree with Spudgun that he`s probably devastated about these consequences.  Was he brainwashed? Seems nearly all the Sky journos are.
 I don't feel sorry for him at all,he KNEW what he was doing and he was doing all for the mccanns,  he was not brainwashed more like braindead ,but he had to earn his pieces of McCann dirty money.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.10.14 11:30

Woofer wrote:

My money's on SKY will pension him off, and try and side step any Ofcom investigation, by making out it was all Brunt's fault.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 08.10.14 11:54

The spotlight should really fall on the Sky news editors and owners.They decide what items are 'newsworthy'.

Brunt should have questioned the assignment he was given and refused.He didn't.He went along with it.

Sky news is so much part of the Establishment now.When it started out, it was refreshing to have a brash and innovative channel to rival the BBC and ITV.

Now it seems as biased and poodle-like as the others.Of all the channels, I would have expected a balance from Sky.The McCann case does engender passionate feelings, particularly when the reporting is selective.

After all, wasn't K.McCann's utterances that she wanted Amaral to 'feel fear' exactly the same type of statement that the McCanns have been complaining about? Yet no mention of that.It could be argued that she should be investigated for making sinister and hateful statements.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.14 11:57

Dr What wrote:After all, wasn't K.McCann's utterances that she wanted Amaral to 'feel fear' exactly the same type of statement that the McCanns have been complaining about? 
No because Kate's is worse.

Kate's is an explicit wish.

Unlike Brenda's which is an opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 08.10.14 12:56

tiny wrote:
Woofer wrote:

I don't feel sorry for him at all,he KNEW what he was doing and he was doing all for the mccanns,  he was not brainwashed more like braindead ,but he had to earn his pieces of McCann dirty money.

Equally, if Operation Grange were doing their job, then none of this might have happened.  If the public felt secure in the knowledge everything that could be done was being done within the investigation, then people might be less frustrated. Loose the reverend attitude to poor Kate and Gerry, act more like policemen investigating a serious crime.

Brunt was the fall guy, but there is a long line behind him, equally culpable.  He will take the wrap one way or another and I don't believe this outcome was his intention. It was discussed, considered and approved by others before he set out on the road.  For that reason I have some sympathy for him.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by biggles 08.10.14 13:16

imo Brunt is just the foot-soldier. It's convenient for Murdoch to have us focus on his 'pawns' (such as Coulson wrt the sham which was Leveson, and in this case Brunt). We might usefully examine Murdoch's links to this case & the 'establishment'. Wouldn't it be ironic if his newspapers, amongst the most hysterical when it comes to reporting child abuse, were actually the mechanism that tptb use to shield their activity?
biggles

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 08.10.14 13:30

Brunt was the one who doorstepped Brenda and no one else,put it this way,  would you do a thing like that even though the police had not charged Brenda with any crime.i know I certainly would not have.but then I am not a McCann fan

also the ones that gave the dossier to sky should also be charged, no if and buts,

Brenda didn't deserve any of this just because she didn't believe the mccanns
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 08.10.14 13:38

sami wrote:
tiny wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Equally, if Operation Grange were doing their job, then none of this might have happened.  If the public felt secure in the knowledge everything that could be done was being done within the investigation, then people might be less frustrated. Loose the reverend attitude to poor Kate and Gerry, act more like policemen investigating a serious crime.

Brunt was the fall guy, but there is a long line behind him, equally culpable.  He will take the wrap one way or another and I don't believe this outcome was his intention. It was discussed, considered and approved by others before he set out on the road.  For that reason I have some sympathy for him.

I cannot feel an ounce of sympathy for Brunt...

He should be fully aware of the Code of Practice that his paymasters should be adhering to:-

http://www.pcc.org.uk/cop/practice.html

We all have consciences, and difficult decisions to make in life, I had to forego a comfortable lifestyle because my conscience wouldn't allow me to play a part in a worldwide bank  profiteering from unfair practices and polices...

Brunt is happy to accept his wage, knowing that [at the very least] his paymasters are complicit in selling misinformation in the tale of this missing child

I would be interested to know if he was a member of the National Union of Journalists, he appears to have broken nearly every rule in their book IMHO

http://www.nuj.org.uk/about/nuj-code/

Don't believe for one second that man has a conscience!

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 08.10.14 14:42

biggles wrote:imo Brunt is just the foot-soldier. It's convenient for Murdoch to have us focus on his 'pawns' (such as Coulson wrt the sham which was Leveson, and in this case Brunt). We might usefully examine Murdoch's links to this case & the 'establishment'. Wouldn't it be ironic if his newspapers, amongst the most hysterical when it comes to reporting child abuse, were actually the mechanism that tptb use to shield their activity?

bRunt has been a willing bought and paid for foot soldier throughout imo.
Instead of the gold watch retirement send off - he got what a weak spineless character deserves imo
Tptb would feel nothing, as they are psychopaths without a conscience, would feel only
contempt for one who will betray, and sell down the river, for 30 pieces of silver, because they would not feel much even if it was one of their own. Hell is on earth, and we, the ones who are our Fathers children, have tares (weeds that look like wheat, but are not) amongst us. The tares use blackmail and murder amongst themselves to keep each other on track and forever part of the brethren. They feed off us, infest our society with every disgusting thing. When we complain, or defend our beliefs, or seek justice, we are scorned and ridiculed by their lackeys, knowingly or unknowingly. Eventually, either the body has to shake off the parasitic destroyers, or it will be consumed by the tares on their path to eventual self destruction.

I do feel that those on the so called troll list need to be notified. How do we know that there is not some insane person let loose by McCann supporter trolls to take out those who do not believe the Mccanns to be innocent in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.   We have all seen the revolting death threats dirndllass threatened Brenda with. I must say, have never seen anything quite like her turn of phrase before

I believe the bolded bit to be true biggles.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 08.10.14 15:02

I hope Brunt takes note of the following opinion:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02872yk

McCann troll 'didn't show signs of being a danger offline'
Duration: 02:42
The broadcasting regulator Ofcom has received 103 complaints about Sky News' decision to confront a woman who'd been abusing the parents of Madeleine McCann online - and to broadcast the results.

Brenda Leyland's body was found in a hotel room in Leicestershire on Saturday. A few days earlier, she'd been confronted by a Sky News reporter who accused her of being an internet "troll" and posting abusive messages online about the parents of Madeleine McCann.

Dr Claire Hardaker, an expert in online aggression, deception and manipulation from Lancaster University, believes Brenda had not shown signs of being a “danger or menace to anybody offline”.

This clip is originally from Breakfast 8th October 2014.
Available since: Today

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.10.14 15:43

BlueBag wrote:
No because Kate's is worse.
Kate's is an explicit wish.
Unlike Brenda's which is an opinion.

And Kate applies it to several different people

I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him
He deserves to be miserable and feel fear.
I'm sure that he is involved and I feel like killing him, but I can't".
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.10.14 15:44

espeland wrote:I hope Brunt takes note of the following opinion:
He doesn't take note of FACTS, so why would an Opinion be of interest to him !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 08.10.14 16:16

MoonGoddess wrote:
I cannot feel an ounce of sympathy for Brunt...

He should be fully aware of the Code of Practice that his paymasters should be adhering to:-

http://www.pcc.org.uk/cop/practice.html

We all have consciences, and difficult decisions to make in life, I had to forego a comfortable lifestyle because my conscience wouldn't allow me to play a part in a worldwide bank  profiteering from unfair practices and polices...

Brunt is happy to accept his wage, knowing that [at the very least] his paymasters are complicit in selling misinformation in the tale of this missing child

I would be interested to know if he was a member of the National Union of Journalists, he appears to have broken nearly every rule in their book IMHO

http://www.nuj.org.uk/about/nuj-code/

Don't believe for one second that man has a conscience!

If Brunt didn't do it somebody else would have. Him refusing to take the commission would not have stopped it. Don't misunderstand me, I'm in no way, shape or form defending him or his actions.  He alone is not responsible though.   There are others in this with him, all of whom should be asked to answer for their actions.

The call to sack Brunt is all well and good and justified, but somebody else will be found to fill his shoes, so it doesn't prevent this happening again.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.10.14 16:56

sami wrote:
The call to sack Brunt is all well and good and justified, but somebody else will be found to fill his shoes, so it doesn't prevent this happening again.

Mitchell is going to need a job.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 08.10.14 22:52

biggles wrote:imo Brunt is just the foot-soldier. It's convenient for Murdoch to have us focus on his 'pawns' (such as Coulson wrt the sham which was Leveson, and in this case Brunt). We might usefully examine Murdoch's links to this case & the 'establishment'. Wouldn't it be ironic if his newspapers, amongst the most hysterical when it comes to reporting child abuse, were actually the mechanism that tptb use to shield their activity?
Unfortunately it is yet another object lesson to the media not to try playing at policemen.

It was a game played in Portugal from the start and its effect has been tragic twice.

Once in the case of not finding Madeleine and secondly the death of Brenda Leyland.

As this went out live I believe and was recorded then Sky News should have the recording to refer to. If Brunt was threatening the woman with
false consequences for her alleged actions then he would be making claims that were not true. I don't know whether he did or not and hopefully the Inquest may clarify that matter with Sky News.

As far as Roy Greenslade is concerned many fellow members of his dignified trade are up before the beak themselves for alleged nefarious actions so I would be cautious about defending the profession job lot. There are some excellent journalists out there but most don't work for the press. The Mirror Group are next in line.

There may be a dossier presented to the police but Operation Grange's remit is the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance not
anything else. How investigating alleged trolling is going to find Madeleine is a mystery to me. That is for another police department and a different investigation entirely.

As for Roy and his acolytes they don't like it when the fox becomes the hound.

If you give it - you have to take it Roy. Stop putting crap in your papers and we'll stop criticising it.

Opinion.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.10.14 0:54

How 'IRONIC' would it be if MB were 'assigned' to 'report' on a criminal case where 'a reporter', from xyz tv station, 'had been charged with overstepping the mark when investigating a troll story against a 'local' person, and that the reporter's 'actions' had been deemed to have directly led to that person's death'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.10.14 11:25

I find this tweet from Martin Brunt quite interesting,

"I think we have reported the Madeleine case fairly and accurately. we don't always get it right. we not part of the establish"

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 2 Screen24
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.10.14 14:59

Pity he didn't stop to 'THINK' what MIGHT 'happen' if he didn't 'GET IT RIGHT' when BRAVELY, FEARLESSLY, beyond the call of 'duty', 'confronting' an extremely 'dangerous' female terrorist pensioner!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.10.14 18:19

She may have officially been an OAP at 63 but she looked very fit and active and looks as though she took care of herself very well.    Tragic that her life has now been cut short when IMO none of this need ever have happened.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.14 19:29

PeterMac wrote:
sami wrote:

Mitchell is going to need a job.

No my love, he'll suck up to Uchicken when the time comes

Odds taken?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.14 19:38

BTW

Where IS Brunt

I mean: just having caused your first REAL KILL must be something to celebrate, innit?

First blood, first kill!

Makes you quite a man in some places, dun nit?

If I were Rupert Murdoch I'd ship him right out to that unlucky Syrian/Turkish border town, and have him report about the goings-on there today.

To conform his Manhood, if nothing else
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 11.10.14 19:49

sharonl wrote:I find this tweet from Martin Brunt quite interesting,

"I think we have reported the Madeleine case fairly and accurately. we don't always get it right. we not part of the establish"

Where Is Brunt?  - Page 2 Screen24

Me too - very interesting.  R Murdoch is part of the establishment being the Media Mogul that he is.  It was shown that Sky  produced a video report (with Martin) in which a small round table had been digitally re-mastered into a large round table - just right for the TAPAS9 to sit around (courtesy Textusa blog spot). .
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 11.10.14 19:55

Where is Pam Gurney?
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top