The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" Mm11

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" Mm11

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" Regist10

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" Empty THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Post by canada12 30.04.14 23:19

Sorry it's the BBC's Twitter feed... scroll down to see the front page of The Sun

https://twitter.com/BBCNews
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" Empty Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Post by petunia 30.04.14 23:20

#mccann pic.twitter.com/JOg8qbmp7V
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" Empty Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Post by maebee 30.04.14 23:29

Ask the dogs Kate.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.14 23:31

'Mum launches lost kids text service - Child rescue alert'

What the hell is all that about.

She should of given Maddie a phone so she could of texted them to say an abductor is about to crawl through the window so can you and Dad come back from your night on the lash and come and rescue ME.

Unbelievable stuff that Sun paper spouts out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 30.04.14 23:32

I think they are going to close the door on it and apply for a death cert
To keep this going is too risky
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.14 23:36

maebee wrote:Ask the dogs Kate.

Fiona, Jane and Rachel aren't speaking to her!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.04.14 23:39

What Kate really means is "I need to find out if the Portuguese Police know if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing."

In my opinion.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 01.05.14 0:04

When Kate says:

"I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead .. an end to not knowing."

what she really wants to tell everyone is:

"I don't know if Madeleine is alive or dead, really, honest guv'nor!"

and is perhaps a pre-cursor to:

"I didn't know that Madeleine was dead, really, honest guv'nor!"
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 01.05.14 0:09

It does make me wonder whether we are shortly to be given the revelation that Maddie is actually dead.

Finding out one way or the other doesn't make sense if Maddie is alive (of course she isn't, the dogs said so) because being alive is a temporary state and if she's not found then she could end up dead the very next day.

So her statement only makes sense if we're to find out soon that Maddie is dead. Which I'm pretty certain is going to happen. Soon.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.14 0:09

What Kate really 'needs to find out' is 'the few things' that her holidaying 'friend' David Payne KNOWS, that he 'considers pertinent and relevent to establish the material truth' about her daughters 'disappearance'

imo.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 01.05.14 0:13

Missing People

Child Rescue Alert project wins Dream Fund!

Written by James Lenney on Tuesday, 04 February 2014.

The charity Missing People last night was awarded incredible funds for development of the Child Rescue Alert system, as a whopping £225k was awarded to Missing People and PACT by the People’s Postcode Lottery Dream Fund.

The Child Rescue Alert system will enable urgent alerts to be sent to members of the public, media and publicity partners to help find children who the police consider to be in imminent danger. Individuals and organisations can pre-register to receive the alerts when the system launches in May 2014 at http://www.childrescuealert.org.uk/.

The announcement was made at the People’s Postcode Lottery charity gala at the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh, which celebrated the incredible work that has been made possible by players of People’s Postcode Lottery, who have generated over £35.6m for good causes.

Missing People chief executive Jo Youle said:

“We are thrilled that Child Rescue Alert has been awarded these funds, which will have an enormous impact on the project’s overall reach and help to safeguard missing and abducted children.

“It is exciting that we can continue to work with PACT and many others on Child Rescue Alert, and we want to thank every player that made this project possible with ongoing support, as we look towards an even brighter future.”
https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/latest-news/250-child-rescue-alert-project-wins-dream-fund.html
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 01.05.14 0:26

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:It does make me wonder whether we are shortly to be given the revelation that Maddie is actually dead.

Finding out one way or the other doesn't make sense if Maddie is alive (of course she isn't, the dogs said so) because being alive is a temporary state and if she's not found then she could end up dead the very next day.

So her statement only makes sense if we're to find out soon that Maddie is dead.  Which I'm pretty certain is going to happen.  Soon.

I get that feeling too. I suspect that they've discovered the information is about to be released, and so Kate's taking the "previous" step of wishing it so. In much the same way that the McCann's wished for the investigation to be reopened... and lo and behold, it was.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 01.05.14 0:44

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:It does make me wonder whether we are shortly to be given the revelation that Maddie is actually dead.

So her statement only makes sense if we're to find out soon that Maddie is dead.  Which I'm pretty certain is going to happen.  Soon.

Looks that way but struggling to see how this is going to work.
Are we going to be told maddie was dead when this abductor took her from the apartment?
And what proof are SY going to reveal to say they no that she was dead before being taken?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 01.05.14 0:59

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5601056/Kate-McCann-speaks-about-missing-daughter-Madeleine.html
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 01.05.14 1:04

notlongnow wrote:
Looks that way but struggling to see how this is going to work.
Are we going to be told maddie was dead when this abductor took her from the apartment?
And what proof are SY going to reveal to say they no that she was dead before being taken?

Yes, exactly the same things that I'm thinking right now.

For the last seven years the McCanns have perpetuated the myth that Maddie is alive, and that they are sure of it (which is also, of course, a myth). The PR message this anniversary seems to be that Maddie could be dead.

My opinion is that something is going to happen soon, but as to the details I am as mystified as yourself.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.05.14 1:34

Enough already about what you need, Kate McCann nee Healy. 

If it's your intention to spend the next 7 years claiming selective amnesia, I suggest you undergo hypnosis and tell us what we need to know in order to stop another penny being squandered on a search which you and your spouse claim to have undertaken using money so generously donated to your limited company by those who believed your assertion that your eldest daughter had been abducted by a paedophile while you chose to eat and drink with your pals out of sight and earshot of your 3 infant children who you left unattended night after night in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country. 

By the way, as it didn't take a 'Child Rescue Alert' to galvanise the community of Praia de Luz to get out and search through the night for your eldest daughter while you and your spouse caught up on your beauty sleep, nor did it take a 'Child Rescue Alert' to get the whole of Wales out looking for dear little April Jones who was indisputably abducted by a paedophile, I won't be signing up to this or any other cause you promote.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 01.05.14 1:44

I thought the whole basis of the libel case was that it was wrong to raise the possibility that MMcC could be dead as that would harm the search for her. We now have her mother herself explicitly raising the possibility that Madeleine is dead, and presumably has been for 7 years.

As for the Amber Alert nonsense, I think there are far better ways of spending that sort of money to safeguard children's welfare.  It's clear, thankfully,  that in the UK very few children are "abducted".  When was the last one you can recall?   Most will relate to custody disputes and most of those will involve parents making a quick run for the airport.  They will be long gone before the alerts go out. Otherwise the "abducted" children will of course be mostly unhappy children running away from home for some reason.  This money would be better spent on child welfare initiatives.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.14 2:09

And there's the rub!

IF Madeleine is 'declared/accepted' dead by the McCanns thats their lifestyle 'fund' knocked on the head.

Nobodys going to 'donate' to 'search' for a 'dead, missing' child.

IF Madeleine is 'declared/accepted' dead, WHEN did she 'die'?

GA and the PJ, and possibly the Met Police also, say 3rd May 2007.

IF the McCanns 'accept' this then his book did not hinder any 'search' for a 'live' Madeleine.

Can the McCanns PROVE 'otherwise'?

That she was NOT 'dead' on that date?

Can they say she 'died/was dead' on 5th February 2010?

Obviously NOT.

IF they 'assume' she is 'dead' then maybe they will tell us WHEN they 'assumed' she 'died'

BEFORE or AFTER their bringing of a libel case against GA?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.14 2:55

Oh good. a mention for the PACT 'charity'

A donation to one charity means a smaller or no donation to another. If asked by a friend or acquaintance for a donation to PACT, a charity founded in 1999 by Lady Meyer, the wife of Sir Christopher Meyer, one might have done so in the belief that their donation was doing good.  But was this really the case?

As the accounts of the charity show, in 2010 income was £97,805 and expenditure, £80,491. In 2009, the income was £28,445 and expenses £87,640 leading to a loss, even after taking into account unrealised investment gains, of over £50,000. When we look at expenses we can see that over £49,586  of expenses in 2010 related to the salaries of Catherine Meyer (Lady Meyer) and her administrative assistant.  The Daily Telegraph understands that nearly 70 percent of that money was related to the salary of Lady Meyer. In 2009, expenses directly related to the salaries of Lady Meyer and her assistant was £63,877. It is quite easy to see why the charity lost over £50,000 that year. Donations to the charity seem to have done more to pay the Chanel-clad Lady Meyer her salary and expenses than they have done to assist abducted children.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir Christopher Meyer.

The 'chairman' of the old PCC who kindly 'invited' GM to his home for a private 'chat' about how to 'DEAL with the nasty intrusive press' the McCanns had 'prostituted' themselves to.

Lady Meyer, McCann sycophant, whose own children were 'abducted' by someone she knew, rather well, her own husband!

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/my-husband-stole-my-children-6474701.html

Income £28,445.
Salaries and 'expenses' £87,640.

HOW does that work?

EASY

"get a 'share' of the awarded incredible funds for development of the Child Rescue Alert system, as a whopping £225k was awarded to Missing People (KM 'ambassador) and PACT (Lady Meyer) by the People’s Postcode Lottery Dream Fund"

Then pay yourself a rather nice 'salary'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.05.14 6:17

Interesting times - is this to soften the blow of the outcome of the libel trial?  So that the papers can report that  the central issue is the book 'full of lies' and not the plaint  that the book has stopped people looking for Madeleine?

Maddie has been a big earner for the Sun, so this article must be of use to them. Or perhaps the circulation figures indicate that this saga no longer sells extra copies.

Besides, on the steps of the Lisbon Court Kate herself has said she was there, she knows what happened. On record, on YouTube.

Eta from Wikipedia on PACT:

On 3 January 2006, UK newspaper The Sun joined with PACT’s call for the government to improve the gathering of statistics on missing and abducted children. The newspaper article featured ten children who had gone missing and asked readers to call the Police Missing Person’s Hotline if they saw anyone remotely resembling the children.

Unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 01.05.14 7:03

This comes within days of the 7th anniversary and a news report that The McCanns refused a death certificate. Last week they were confident that Madeleine was alive, this week they don't know.

They case is open in Portugal and no one knows what evidence the PJ have. Goncalo Amaral also says that he some idea of the movements of the body.

Is this latest manipulation just PR spin or is it a play on public sympathy and a protest of innocence in advance of any evidence of death coming out?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.14 7:41

tigger wrote:Interesting times - is this to soften the blow of the outcome of the libel trial?  So that the papers can report that  the central issue is the book 'full of lies' and not the plaint  that the book has stopped people looking for Madeleine?

Maddie has been a big earner for the Sun, so this article must be of use to them. Or perhaps the circulation figures indicate that this saga no longer sells extra copies.

Besides, on the steps of the Lisbon Court Kate herself has said she was there, she knows what happened. On record, on YouTube.

Eta from Wikipedia on PACT:

On 3 January 2006, UK newspaper The Sun joined with PACT’s call for the government to improve the gathering of statistics on missing and abducted children. The newspaper article featured ten children who had gone missing and asked readers to call the Police Missing Person’s Hotline if they saw anyone remotely resembling the children.

Unquote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27233854

"Madeleine McCann's mother backs child rescue alert".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 01.05.14 8:06

Has anyone sent this article to Goncalo Amaral? As the action against him, is all about his claim that Madeleine is dead is harming the search, he needs to know that Kate now appears to be claiming herself that Madeleine may be dead.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.05.14 8:35

"I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

You could always ask
Gerry
Dr Amaral
DCI Redwood
DC Grime with (Eddie and Keela)

and two other people involved in the movement and storage - or not, of course !

Oh and by the way, when you say "..an end to not knowing"
you have several times told that world that you KNOW, because you were there.
So which is it.
Or have you forgotten
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top