The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 8 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 8 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 8 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 8 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Cristobell 14.10.13 22:16

So the guy who suddenly remembered he picked his child up at around the time of the Jane Tanner sighting, has allowed the 'search' to go awry for 6.5 years?  He should be prosecuted!  (if he exists which I v.much doubt).  Whatever, there should be creche records to substantiate his story, he has quite a bit of explaining to do!

Can I take this opportunity to plug my blog, lots of McCann stuff. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 8 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Hicks 14.10.13 22:16

Is there a solid witness who can put GM at the OC during the Smith sighting?
 This confuses me.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:17

MoonGoddess wrote:
JackieL wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:Does anyone know if it is in the files = the families who used the night crèche that night? were they interviewed by PJ?
Good question, MoonGoddess. Who IS this guy?  Where was he staying? Why was he taking that route?  Who is his daughter?
I think I might still have a map in my mementoes - I am going to see, so I can show that 'night crèche man' would not be travelling in the direction that Tanner initially said....
Would crèche man really be carrying a child like that?  How far was the crèche to this sighting....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 14.10.13 22:17

MoonGoddess wrote:
marxman wrote:After watching the Crimewatch show I had a WTF moment,
Lots were omitted but other stuff was added.
Tanner a liar and Gerry a liar!
Gerry now in the frame, Smith family sighting now crucial
Night of the long knifes ahead?
They're not saying she is a liar, they are saying that who she saw was not an abductor...
Yes I get you but her evidence morphed from a bundle to
a child with exactly the same attire and description that
was of maddie
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.10.13 22:18

No timeline
No entry
No exit
No MO
No dogs
No sedation
No motive
No means
No opportunity
No reconstruction

It is a trap !
And they have walked right into it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16830

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 14.10.13 22:18

Glad I don't look like the photo-fit pic.
ITV News at Ten just showed it, saying - "Is THIS the man who took Madeleine McCann"
Anyone similar will be getting a knock on their door tonight!
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:19

Cristobell wrote:So the guy who suddenly remembered he picked his child up at around the time of the Jane Tanner sighting, has allowed the 'search' to go awry for 6.5 years?  He should be prosecuted!  (if he exists which I v.much doubt).  Whatever, there should be creche records to substantiate his story, he has quite a bit of explaining to do!

Can I take this opportunity to plug my blog, lots of McCann stuff. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wouldn't the nanny's have mentioned when questioned later, that a man left with a child in pyjamas?  They would have had all the names of the children there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 14.10.13 22:19

Newintown wrote:2278 on line now, wow.   smilie
And up it goes. smilie  Most users ever online was 2397 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Edit: Most users ever online was 2468 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 8 Empty Jane Tanner's Rogatory Interview -talking about Bundleman

Post by JackieL 14.10.13 22:20

“Yes, erm, I was, I think I was nearing the top of the road, it’s a bit of a, I’m trying to think how, but I can’t really remember how much of a hill it is, but it is definitely a hill going up there, and just as I got to the top somebody did walk across.  And the thing that really struck me was the, erm, the bare feet.  And the thought that came into my head was, I’ll say when we’re in Leicester, our children were quite adaptable, and what we used to do is, we used to walk round to Dave and Fi’s house for, erm, the kids, for tea with the kids, the kids would play, we’d put them in a travel cot there and we’d sometimes stay a bit later and then carry the kids home, because it’s only, it’s like the next road.  And we’d wrap them in a blanket or whatever, but you could always, their feet would fall, their feet would fall out the bottom and you’d think ‘Oh they’re going to get cold feet’ because they’d always wriggle.  So one thing I thought was ‘Oh a bit of a bad parent like us, you know, that kid’s obviously being taken home’ or whatever.  And I think that’s all, you know, that’s sort of, erm, I think that’s where the sort of I thought ‘Oh’, and that was the only reason I really clocked it I think.  Because at that point I thought it’s a person taking their child either back from the crèche or, you know, just some father carrying their own child, so it didn’t really, you know, and that didn’t.  I’m making it sound like it really registered at the time, but it didn’t, that is literally, I thought ‘Oh’”.
4078    “That moment in time?”
Reply    “Yeah, I just thought that”.
4078    “That was in your mind?”
Reply    “Yeah, that is, erm, and I think at that point I did think as well, the way they were dressed wasn’t quite touristy.  As I say, I mean, I looked a right state because I’d got Russell’s big jumper on, cropped trousers and flip-flips and, yeah, it was quite, you know, sort of cold and, and they looked more like they were prepared for the weather, you know, sort of thing.  And I think when Jez, I think Jez had probably got shorts on and, you know, a jumper or something, and looked more like.  He just didn’t look quite like a, you know, a tourist, I suppose, or, so”.
4078    “Yes, us Brits abroad like to try and brave, if we’re on holiday we like to have,    wear holiday clothes, don’t we?”
Reply    “Well”.
4078    (inaudible)
Reply    “Yeah, and I think it was just that factor was, it just didn’t look quite, you know, it just didn’t look quite like a tourist on holiday or somebody you would imagine on a MARK WARNER holiday carrying their kid home.  As I say, this is all in hindsight”.
4078    “I know, yeah.  And also you said that, you know, your immediate assumption or not probably even thought about it that much at the time, but you thought he might have been carrying a child home from the crèche?”
Reply    “Yeah, well I think you did see people, I mean, not that late at night, and, again, that should have made me think more, but especially sort of, you know, earlier on you’d see them carrying children in pyjamas to the, the crèche where you can leave them at night and then pick them up again”.
4078    “Would that fit in with the direction he had come from?”
Reply    “Well, again, no.  Well, it would have been, I mean, at that time, you would of more expected him to be going the other way, coming back from the crèche maybe.  But he could have gone, if he’d have gone that way and then cut down, there is a way you could have cut down to the crèche, going that way, so”.
4078    “Okay”.
Reply    “So really, you know, at the time, I thought.  And I think I did actually think ‘Oh a bit odd’, but never in a million years would I have thought ‘That’s Madeleine’.  And I think, well Gerry was standing on the bloomin’ road, so I thought he’d, not thought, he’d just, he had just checked, you know, I thought he’d just checked”.
4078    “If you had have thought that was Madeleine at the time you would have said?”
Reply    “Well, yeah, if I’d have thought, yeah, you know, if I’d have seen it was Madeleine you’d have, you know, I’m not going to go ‘Oh there goes Madeleine’, you know, I would have shouted, but.  But, yeah, I know the Police think I’m a sympathetic witness and whatever, but I don’t know what I can do to”.
4078    “You can only say what you saw”.
Reply    “But I did see it, you know, I think that is the.  I’m sorry”.
4078    “It’s alright”.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 14.10.13 22:20

MoonGoddess wrote:
JackieL wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:Does anyone know if it is in the files = the families who used the night crèche that night? were they interviewed by PJ?
Good question, MoonGoddess. Who IS this guy?  Where was he staying? Why was he taking that route?  Who is his daughter?
I think I might still have a map in my mementoes - I am going to see, so I can show that 'night crèche man' would not be travelling in the direction that Tanner initially said....
IMO SY has made him up to make JT s**t herself and subtlety suggest  the law is onto them.  Panic might loosen a few tongues.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by concerneduser 14.10.13 22:22

Hi, I'm new but wouldn't the sighting at 10.00 rule out Gerry, wasn't he with his friends at this time?
concerneduser

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:22

candyfloss wrote:
Cristobell wrote:So the guy who suddenly remembered he picked his child up at around the time of the Jane Tanner sighting, has allowed the 'search' to go awry for 6.5 years?  He should be prosecuted!  (if he exists which I v.much doubt).  Whatever, there should be creche records to substantiate his story, he has quite a bit of explaining to do!

Wouldn't the nanny's have mentioned when questioned later, that a man left with a child in pyjamas?  They would have had all the names of the children there.
All Nannies shipped out faster than they could spell their own names, I'm afraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 14.10.13 22:23

I am wondering if SY are giving JT a face saving way out. She will not have been perverting the course of justice if she thought 'night creche' man was the 'abductor'
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 14.10.13 22:23

PeterMac wrote:No timeline
No entry
No exit
No MO
No dogs
No sedation
No motive
No means
No opportunity
No reconstruction

It is a trap !
I don't think it is a trap at all, as much as I wish it was.

The british establishment, for some bizarre reason, will go to any lengths to cover for the McCanns This latest crap is either a diversion from the libel trial, or a fund topping up exercise.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 14.10.13 22:23

Now we have Madeleine tucked up snugly under the bed covers yet Gerry says she was lying on top. Oh dear.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:23

concerneduser wrote:Hi, I'm new but wouldn't the sighting at 10.00 rule out Gerry, wasn't he with his friends at this time?
Good evening!

What makes you think he was?

We're not sure, having no independent corroborating evidence on that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 14.10.13 22:23

It is obvious from that 2 second view of the map that the creche is to the east of the apartment and therefore creche man would have been walking east to west to the apartments in the OPPOSITE direction to Tanner sighting.  They are just giving Tanner an easy get out clause. Well at least that clears the field for all sorts of other possibilities.  The Smith sighting actor looked a dead ringer for GM!
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 14.10.13 22:24

PeterMac wrote:No timeline
No entry
No exit
No MO
No dogs
No sedation
No motive
No means
No opportunity
No reconstruction

It is a trap !
Sorry PeterMac, but could you explain why it is a trap and how they have walked into it?

Who have, the McCanns? SY set a trap for them by omitting to include things in the "reconstruction"?

I don't understand.

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 14.10.13 22:24

Just got a snapper mate of mine who was in PDL , for 3 months at the time to ring hotline stating that the E Fit is Gerry !!!!!!

. Didn't watch i was working, but reading this thread says all .

As expected , they are creating a new timeline  and the series of events to fit there agenda . 

The masses will believe it , but i take it there was now eureka moment ? . which is a disappointment because a good soap opera needs a dramatic event . 

BUT REMEMBER THERE IS NO GOING BACK NOW, THIS TIMELINE SERIES OF EVENTS IS SET IN STONE , IF ANYBODY NOW RINGS IN AND SAYS ACTUALLY I WENT FOR A PI@@, AND SAW GERRY ETC AT WHATEVER TIME , THEY ARE STUFFED . HOPEFULLY THE PJ HAVE AN ACE UP THERE SLEEVE THAT WILL MAKE SY LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF .....

SORRY ABOUT THE BIG LETTERS MY KEY HAS STUCK Mrs
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 14.10.13 22:25

And allowed £5 million to be spent by SY kindly donated by Cameron from the UK taxpayers' pockets, because this man and his family have been living in a cave for the past 6 years with no TV and no newspapers.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 22:25

Peter Mac or anyone - where is the video of you trying to open the shutters?

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 14.10.13 22:26

It's not credible is it? I don't believe a word of it. The most publicised E-fit, in the most publicised case the world has ever seen, and it takes "bundleman" six years to recognise himself and come forward. No chance, it was pure fantasy from the beginning.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:26

Truthandjustice wrote:It is obvious from that 2 second view of the map that the creche is to the east of the apartment and therefore creche man would have been walking east to west to the apartments in the OPPOSITE direction to Tanner sighting.  They are just giving Tanner an easy get out clause. Well at least that clears the field for all sorts of other possibilities.  The Smith sighting actor looked a dead ringer for GM!
Just google 'Textusa' 

They have done a marvelous job on Button Mans walkabout

Worth the read
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerneduser 14.10.13 22:27

Portia wrote:
concerneduser wrote:Hi, I'm new but wouldn't the sighting at 10.00 rule out Gerry, wasn't he with his friends at this time?
Good evening!

What makes you think he was?

We're not sure, having no independent corroborating evidence on that
Well I just assumed this. As it was Kate turn to check on the daughter, unless the sighting at 10.00 is not the accurate time. From the show tonight, its seems that Gerry was away from the table at 9.00
concerneduser

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 22:28

candyfloss wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
JackieL wrote:
Would crèche man really be carrying a child like that?  How far was the crèche to this sighting....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The night crèche was held in the area of the "Reception" 24 hours [Blue box]..... look to the left of that.... apt 5a is on the far right of where it is marked 5.... .... it would take @ 5 minutes to get there [my estimation]...I hope that makes sense.... he would be walking towards 5a NOT away from it...

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top