The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Lisbon??? Mm11

McCanns in Lisbon??? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Lisbon??? Mm11

McCanns in Lisbon??? Regist10

McCanns in Lisbon???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns in Lisbon??? Empty McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by Guest 09.03.10 20:19

According to MCF the McCanns are in portugal, and have been interviewed by Sandra F. (can't spell surname) Wonder if it is anything to do with the Murat/Tanner hearing???

http://ww1.rtp.pt/multimedia/index.php?tvprog=1103&idpod=36596&formato=flv

go to 23.40 on the video - snippet of interview with SF to be shown later tonight I think
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Lisbon??? Empty Re: McCanns in Lisbon???

Post by vaguely1 09.03.10 20:20

Felgueiras?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.10 20:24

vaguely1 wrote:Felgueiras?

Yes thank you thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 09.03.10 20:43

deleted, already posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 09.03.10 21:45

candyfloss wrote:

Yes thank you thumbsup
o

Let's hope she grills them, I'm sick of the fawning of the British press. Maybe they're there to ask for the case to be reopened??!!
Somehow I don't think so.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.10 21:50

marigold wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yes thank you thumbsup
o

Let's hope she grills them, I'm sick of the fawning of the British press. Maybe they're there to ask for the case to be reopened??!!
Somehow I don't think so.

Did you watch the short clip of her talking to them Marigold, posted in link in op??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 10.03.10 7:15

Interesting news. If true, I cannot imagine they have gone for a relaxing break.

Edited to add this

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/03/mccann-couple-returns-to-portugal.html

McCann Couple returns to Portugal
9 March 2010 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

The McCann couple has today given various interviews in Lisbon. It appears the couple has returned to Portugal to collect the several files of the information sent to the PJ in Portimão, they have also met with their Portuguese lawyers to request that the information is made confidential. And, no they have not yet requested the Portuguese Public Ministry to re-open the process, instead they have accused the Public Ministry of releasing some of the documentation to the English media.

The following is an excerpt of the interview made by the Portuguese journalist Sandra Felgueiras, the full interview will be broadcast tomorrow in RTP.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 10.03.10 8:13

Found this translation by jjp of the interview in the Comments section of Joanas blog.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/03/mccann-couple-returns-to-portugal.html

09/03/2010 23:47
jjp said... 34

TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW

SF Hi Kate, Hi Gerry. Have you already had access to the new sightings that were released last week?

GM We've now got them. But, as I say Kate and I haven't actually gone through them ourselves.

SF You have watched for sure the picture that has been broadcast last week, by British media of a apparently a girl looking like Madeleine in New Zealand. As parents did that girl look like Madeleine to you?

KM You know, she's not dissimilar to Madeleine. I actually thought she maybe looked a little bit young. But, as you know that little girl has been identified now so we know its not Madeleine.

SF Kate as a mum have you ever seen any picture, any video that for you, it could be Madeleine?

KM No. Erm, to be honest we don't get shown a lot of the photographs anyway. Erm, I think the police decided that there's so many photographs that get sent to them and, you know, clips of CCTV that its...

SF Do you fear that the re-opening of the case that you wish can reopen belief that ?to name? you as formal suspects in the case? Do you think about it.

GM Definitely not, its not the slightest piece of concern for us.

SF I don't know if you are aware that in Portugal that we have a twelve-year old boy missing? What do you have to say to these parents?

KM Don't give up hope. Keep going. Don't let others try and grind you down. Keep going for your child. And you must keep going until they are found. And good luck.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 10.03.10 11:38

Thanks for that Justagran. I have seen the vid clip of the of this interview and the look on Gerry's face is priceless when Kate was asked if any of the pictures she had seen looked like Madleleine. Was he angry about the question or Kate for her response?

As for the new files, it is inconceivable that people who have been suspects and have yet to be cleared, should be given access to these files and disgraceful that they are taking steps to deny anyone else but themselves access to them!
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 10.03.10 11:47

Autumn wrote:Thanks for that Justagran. I have seen the vid clip of the of this interview and the look on Gerry's face is priceless when Kate was asked if any of the pictures she had seen looked like Madleleine. Was he angry about the question or Kate for her response?

As for the new files, it is inconceivable that people who have been suspects and have yet to be cleared, should be given access to these files and disgraceful that they are taking steps to deny anyone else but themselves access to them!

I am a bit confused about these 2000 files. I understood that it was ?4 UK newspapers who had been supplied with these files, so how can the McCanns now be claiming that they are the only people who should have access to them. If that was what they wanted they should have applied for them themselves and then held onto whatever they contain.

When did the files go from being gold dust to being harmful to the search for Madeleine ?
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 10.03.10 11:48

Are they saying the files themselves are harmful.....or the disgraceful way that the press have used them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 10.03.10 11:52

Excerpt from the interview by Portuguese journalist, Sandra Felgueiras

McCanns in Lisbon??? 9_mp_t11
McCanns in Lisbon??? 10_og_10