The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Mm11

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Mm11

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Regist10

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE (not my spelling!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Empty KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE (not my spelling!!)

Post by Guest 13.05.12 18:46

Not my misspelling but the Mirror in both headline and link...................

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE

Kate McCann says the guilt she feels at failing to keep missing daughter Madeleine safe

Sunday May 13,2012

By Tracey Kandohia

KATE McCann says the guilt she feels at failing to keep missing daughter Madeleine safe has made her “over-protective” towards her twins.

She strives to allow seven-year-olds Sean and Amelie some freedom, but “inevitably wants to mollycoddle them”.

Kate’s confession of her struggle to do what is best for the twins came as Madeleine would have turned nine yesterday.

The GP, who quit working in a surgery because she didn’t want the twins left alone with child carers, said: “It’s so difficult not to be overprotective towards Sean and Amelie.

“It is inevitable, but you have to fight against it to let them develop. You have to get the balance.”

Husband Gerry said: “I am certainly more protective than I was, but you can’t mollycoddle them. They have to be independent. What happened to us is incredibly rare.”

Kate told how she and Gerry would always feel “that sense of guilt” at leaving Madeleine, then aged three, and the toddler twins alone in a Portuguese holiday apartment while they dined at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends. On that fateful night five years ago Madeleine vanished.

In an interview with a Swedish magazine, Kate said: “At times we have felt so desperately guilty. As Madeleine’s parents we had failed to keep her safe and will always struggle to bear that guilt.

“If the same thing had happened to another family we would have been amazed they had left their children alone. And we’re guilty! There are so many times we chide ourselves for doing that.”

She believes her daughter could still be found alive and dare not say the word “dead,” adding: “I know the worst thing ever could have happened to Madeleine, but I don’t want to think about that.

“While there is nothing to suggest she has come to any harm we will continue searching for her. Any mother and father would do the same. We cannot give up.”

Madeleine’s pink bedroom at the family home in Rothley, Leicestershire, remains “full of gifts from kind people” and is visited by Kate every day.

She said: “Not a day goes by without me saying good morning to her and good night to her.”

The room is still a play haven for the twins. “Sean and Amelie often play in Madeleine’s room. They feel close to their big sister there.

“The uncertainty is there all the time, and Madeleine is always there in my head.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/319735/Kate-McCann-My-giuilt-about-Maddie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Empty Re: KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE (not my spelling!!)

Post by Guest 13.05.12 18:52

How can you feel guilty when she answered question 49 like this.............

Are you aware that the fact of your not answering the questions put to you jeopardise the investigation that was aimed at finding out what happened to your daughter, she answered: "Yes, if the investigation thinks that."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7542939.stm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Empty Re: KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE (not my spelling!!)

Post by Guest 13.05.12 20:57

candyfloss wrote:Not my misspelling but the Mirror in both headline and link...................

Kate McCann says the guilt she feels at failing to keep missing daughter Madeleine safe

Sunday May 13,2012

By Tracey Kandohia

KATE McCann says the guilt she feels at failing to keep missing daughter Madeleine safe has made her “over-protective” towards her twins.

She strives to allow seven-year-olds Sean and Amelie some freedom, but “inevitably wants to mollycoddle them”.

Kate’s confession of her struggle to do what is best for the twins came as Madeleine would have turned nine yesterday.

The GP, who quit working in a surgery because she didn’t want the twins left alone with child carers, said: “It’s so difficult not to be overprotective towards Sean and Amelie.

“It is inevitable, but you have to fight against it to let them develop. You have to get the balance.”

Husband Gerry said: “I am certainly more protective than I was, but you can’t mollycoddle them. They have to be independent. What happened to us is incredibly rare.”

Kate told how she and Gerry would always feel “that sense of guilt” at leaving Madeleine, then aged three, and the toddler twins alone in a Portuguese holiday apartment while they dined at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends. On that fateful night five years ago Madeleine vanished.

In an interview with a Swedish magazine, Kate said: “At times we have felt so desperately guilty. As Madeleine’s parents we had failed to keep her safe and will always struggle to bear that guilt.

“If the same thing had happened to another family we would have been amazed they had left their children alone. And we’re guilty! There are so many times we chide ourselves for doing that.”

She believes her daughter could still be found alive and dare not say the word “dead,” adding: “I know the worst thing ever could have happened to Madeleine, but I don’t want to think about that.

“While there is nothing to suggest she has come to any harm we will continue searching for her. Any mother and father would do the same. We cannot give up.”

Madeleine’s pink bedroom at the family home in Rothley, Leicestershire, remains “full of gifts from kind people” and is visited by Kate every day.

She said: “Not a day goes by without me saying good morning to her and good night to her.”

The room is still a play haven for the twins. “Sean and Amelie often play in Madeleine’s room. They feel close to their big sister there.

“The uncertainty is there all the time, and Madeleine is always there in my head.”

In fact, dear Gerry,

Not only was it incredibly rare.
It was incredible, and still is.

As for the rarity:

It was -and still is- unique.

It didn't happen before.
It didn't happen thereafter.
It didn't happen: period.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 13.05.12 21:38

[quote="candyfloss"]Not my misspelling but the Mirror in both headline and link...................

Sunday May 13,2012

By Tracey Kandohia

Is that why she ran down to the Tapas Bar saying "they've taken her" but still left the twins on their own in an apartment where someone had just "abducted" her daughter? You can't make this up, you really can't!
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.05.12 21:43

Another article that is introducing the twins more and more into the limelight...thats at least 3 references to them in the past 10 days now. I think we are gearing up to the next chapter in their story and the twins play a big part

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.05.12 0:14

Not amazed that there had been the rare incident of an abduction from a holiday flat.
Strange, since prior to the event nothing of the kind had ever been reported.
Kate is concentrating all her amazement on the issue of unsupervised children. She speaks in a giveaway tense here.......the conditional perfect, past tense, clearly referring to her attitude in the past, not how it is at present, having changed due to past events.
She would have been amazed that they had left their children alone.
Of course, Kate, exactly why your children were never left alone.
The absolute clincher for me that there was never any child neglect on that holiday.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.05.12 1:54

jd wrote:Another article that is introducing the twins more and more into the limelight...thats at least 3 references to them in the past 10 days now. I think we are gearing up to the next chapter in their story and the twins play a big part

They can't have it both ways, either we leave the twins alone as they requested and they keep them out of the limelight to make that easier.

These children should have a childhood of sorts - not used as a publicity stunt.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 14.05.12 2:50

Looks like Tracey has forgotten, at least in her headline, that only disgraced Portuguese detectives call Kate's daughter "Maddie". Tracey should really remember that the McCanns never called her anything like that.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Empty 3 references to twins in last 10 days JD

Post by jmac 14.05.12 13:49

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe these references to the twins are not healthy. We learn that Susan Hubbard looked after the twins whilst preparing a birthday party for Madeleine. (Mum was too busy with the `publicity`)

We are told via other sources that the twins intend to look for Madeleine when they are older if she is still missing.

Now we are informed that Sean and Amelie often play in Madeleine`s pink room. They feel close to their big sister there. (This is the same room Mum visits every day)

Are we expected to believe that it is appropriate for the twins to be brought up surrounded by the ghost of their missing sister? Whatever this is, it certainly isn`t mollycoddling nor is it encouraging independence. I seriously believe Kate needs counselling.
jmac

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) Empty Twins

Post by Guest 14.05.12 16:27

Why is so much attention being paid to what is rumoured to be said?

IF it is said -and that's a big IF, what with the proven reliability record of the media- it's more a case of being seen to be making the proper movements, than of really making them.

What's said is written in the sand, of no consequence any more. It's all windowdressing. The repeated referral to The Twins is clearly aimed to redirect more donormoney into the coffers. The 9th anniversary update of Maddies picture merely showed an unremarkable pre-teen, very unlike the lost waif of the May 3rd pre-prepared iconic picture, a girl next door not really very attractive and therefore not very apt to invite much more financial commiseration.

The twins, on the other hand, are an unknown commodity and, from a marketing point of view, fresh material (sorry!) which might appeal to existing donors while tapping those who weren't yet around 5 years ago. Yet another good marketing ploy. That's why they pop up now, and probably are here to stay for some time to come. They do remind me of those unfortunate kids Michael Jackson acquired and paraded around with a towel on their little heads for a couple of years. Design children, meant for bigger issues than their own happiness.

Sorry to be so bitter this early in the morning. I do wish them well, but I cannot see any coming.

And if their parents get caught out they are going to suffer even more. Could it be that they are being hauled off to the foreground in order to bolster a defence of: "Don't touch us, you're going to make our remaining children suffer!"

It's been done before, you know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 14.05.12 18:20

candyfloss wrote:Not my misspelling but the Mirror in both headline and link...................

Sunday May 13,2012
KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) 689349 Yadda Yadda Yadda and so it drones on and on. Yeah sure she doesn't want to leave them.............she seems to be perpetually away from them these days promoting themselves everywhere they can. Quite frankly, even though I am fortunately not exposed to the mccs unless I choose to, I feel it to be my duty to help rip these con artists off the front pages of the media before a mass suicide occurs. KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) 475590 I think this pair will try and continue this sickening charade till Maddy is old enough to come home. Say 16 years or so, when she will have been coached/brainwashed to spew out some fantastic unreal story to those of us that have managed to survive the whinging onslaught; about how she was captured by some paedos day in and day out, day after day, which should keep the next generation going. The family will make millions more from book and media rights KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) 273236 I think the only Lair she has been in is one up in Bonnie Scotland or perhaps with the Leprecauns in Ireland. KATE MCCANN: MY GIUILT ABOUT MADDIE  (not my spelling!!) 935245

Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum