The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 Mm11

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 Mm11

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 Regist10

Jane Tanner Liar?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jane Tanner Liar?

Post by aliberte2 05.01.10 17:38

Molly wrote:littlepixie the timeline was written while the police was present. The men and some of the women have been searching (including Kate). It's all in the files.

Yet Another Anti Myth that Had No Purpose Than to Provide an Opportunity to Gossip Debunked. More Credibility Down the Tube.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.10 17:40

Molly wrote:littlepixie the timeline was written while the police was present. The men and some of the women have been searching (including Kate). It's all in the files.

She actually said in an interview with Jane Hill, that she hadn't been searching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.10 17:50

candyfloss wrote:

She actually said in an interview with Jane Hill, that she hadn't been searching.

Can't recall the context of that remark in the interview. But she's been outside the apartment, searching for Madeleine, calling her name. Don't know for how long though. It's really all in the files.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 05.01.10 17:53

Jail me, post guards at my house!!

OK.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.10 17:57

Molly wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Can't recall the context of that remark in the interview. But she's been outside the apartment, searching for Madeleine, calling her name. Don't know for how long though. It's really all in the files.

Don't think so, and could you please provide a link to where she said this in the files, I haven't read that.

Here is what she said to Jane Hill on the You Tube interview: thanks to the mccannfilesThe first interview with Jane Hill from the BBC - 25 May 2007

This interview is interesting as it is the first interview given by the McCanns after the disappearance of Madeleine. They had previously only given short, scripted statements.

Perhaps the most revealing question in the interview is this one:

Jane Hill: "I met people who didn't go to work for more than a week because everyday they were down on the beach, searching the streets. Did you, as a mother Kate, just sometimes think 'I've got to go and be out there with them. I want to go and just physically look as well."

Kate: (Pause) I mean, I did. Errm... (Long Pause) Errm, we'd been working really hard really. Apart... I mean, the first 48 hours, as Gerry said, are incredibly difficult and we were almost non-functioning, I'd say, errm, but after that you get strength from somewhere. We've certainly had loads of support and that's given us strength and its been able to make us focus really so we have actually, in our own way, it might not be physically searching but we've been working really hard and doing absolutely everything we can, really, to get Madeleine back."

ETA Note "it might not be physically searching"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 05.01.10 17:59

In their own way, not physically searching - still as shocking today.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.01.10 18:00

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41597

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 05.01.10 18:02

i hope that settles that.

not likely on here, mind.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.10 18:03

jkh wrote:

Thanks Jill, I posted the transcription, still haven't mastered putting up the actual video, and after all "vaguely's" and others help. :oops:

ETA Oops I think I have just added a new word to the english language "transcription" - I think I meant transcript.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 05.01.10 18:08

littlepixie wrote:Jail me, post guards at my house!!

OK.

If You don't Follow Police Orders? Yes.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 05.01.10 18:09

littlepixie wrote:In their own way, not physically searching - still as shocking today.

Why?
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.10 18:37

candyfloss wrote:
Molly wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Don't think so, and could you please provide a link to where she said this in the files, I haven't read that.

Here is what she said to Jane Hill on the You Tube interview: thanks to the mccannfilesThe first interview with Jane Hill from the BBC - 25 May 2007

This interview is interesting as it is the first interview given by the McCanns after the disappearance of Madeleine. They had previously only given short, scripted statements.

Perhaps the most revealing question in the interview is this one:

Jane Hill: "I met people who didn't go to work for more than a week because everyday they were down on the beach, searching the streets. Did you, as a mother Kate, just sometimes think 'I've got to go and be out there with them. I want to go and just physically look as well."

Kate: (Pause) I mean, I did. Errm... (Long Pause) Errm, we'd been working really hard really. Apart... I mean, the first 48 hours, as Gerry said, are incredibly difficult and we were almost non-functioning, I'd say, errm, but after that you get strength from somewhere. We've certainly had loads of support and that's given us strength and its been able to make us focus really so we have actually, in our own way, it might not be physically searching but we've been working really hard and doing absolutely everything we can, really, to get Madeleine back."

ETA Note "it might not be physically searching"

Exactly, that's the context I was talking about. She and Jane Hill weren't talking about that evening, they were talking about the rest of the week.

"could you please provide a link to where she said this in the files, I haven't read that."

Now when did I say it was her who's said it?

Erm, tut, so Dave and I went to bed and we tried to sleep. Erm, I think about half an hour after that or an hour after that it was starting to get sort of vaguely light and Kate had come into the room just said 'Look, will you', would I look after Sean and Amelie and said they need to go and look for Madeleine and, erm, which I did. And I was conscious that, you know, Kate and Gerry were wrapped up warm and went out on the streets looking for Madeleine.

Fiona Payne Rogatory

“Erm, well I think I was in a bit of a, I mean, obviously, erm, the next thing I can
remember is seeing Kate and Fiona, they came running from the direction of Kate’s
flat, say sort of along the, sort of it’s, I’ll try and describe how it is, but as you come
into the flats there’s sort of a passageway and there’s flats above so there’s a roof and
there’s a passageway, it’s really badly described, but they came running along there
and they were shouting ‘Madeleine’ and they were like looking in the stairwell and
what have you."

Jane Tanner Rogatory
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 06.01.10 0:06

Ruby wrote:i hope that settles that.

not likely on here, mind.

No Ruby, not likely at all. The Mccanns 'subjects' only want to read about how terrible Amaral is, how the abduction is a certainty because the Mccanns say so and how it was completely understandable that the children were left alone, her eye defect was a good marketing ploy, they acted normally after a few days and they paid their mortgage with fund money. All I can say is birds of a feather flock together. Just be glad you don't have their mindset!
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 0:42

A pity Team Bennetts agenda for 2010 was moved to the trashcan.
The above post shows how right that analysis was. Back to nagging about the parents, let's forget or rather ignore, what's in the files. The tabloid stories are much more juicy.
What a mindset that is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 06.01.10 2:52

Molly wrote:A pity Team Bennetts agenda for 2010 was moved to the trashcan.
The above post shows how right that analysis was. Back to nagging about the parents, let's forget or rather ignore, what's in the files. The tabloid stories are much more juicy.
What a mindset that is.

I think you are ignoring and forgetting what's in the files, purely because of some warped adoration of two strange and neglectful parents.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 10:12

marigold wrote:
Molly wrote:A pity Team Bennetts agenda for 2010 was moved to the trashcan.
What a mindset that is.

I think you are ignoring and forgetting what's in the files, purely because of some warped adoration of two strange and neglectful parents.

You'd better stop thinking then, because the results of your thinking are not impressive.
First of all I don't adore them, second I've been putting up links to the files over and over again, opposite to what you're doing: stating opinion (and myths) as facts. Which makes it clear it's you who's ignoring what's in the files.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 10:14

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 06.01.10 19:48

badmanners wrote:Let us look at what Tanner actually said, in its time context:

00.56.47 4078 “And what happened after that?”
Reply “Erm, I think that’s when I went back to the roadside, I sort of looked out of the
roadside door. I think I heard some shouting, erm, so I actually went to sort of put
my head out the roadside door. And I think it was Rachael that I saw first because
she had run back I think to check that G***e was obviously okay. And then I think
Rachael said, you know, she told me what had, you know she said ‘Oh Madeleine’s
gone’ or, you know, something along those lines. And that’s, it was almost
straightaway as she said that I sort of had that, this person sort of came into my head
at that”.
4078 “It was that quick was it after you?”
Reply “It was almost, yeah, I was sort of like, oh, it just sort of seemed a bit, the connection
made, you know, I thought ‘Oh that person was a bit odd’, he sort of seemed a bit, a
bit odd. But I think at that point I was obviously, I think I actually might have
wondered, wondered and, you know, I was sort of thinking ‘Well I’m sure it couldn’t
have been’, but it did come that immediate into my mind”.
4078 “So what happened from then?”
Reply “Erm, well I think I was in a bit of a, I mean, obviously, erm, the next thing I can
remember is seeing Kate and Fiona, they came running from the direction of Kate’s
flat, say sort of along the, sort of it’s, I’ll try and describe how it is, but as you come
into the flats there’s sort of a passageway and there’s flats above so there’s a roof and
there’s a passageway, it’s really badly described, but they came running along there
and they were shouting ‘Madeleine’ and they were like looking in the stairwell and
what have you. And Fi started running upstairs and that’s when I ran to Fi and said
what I thought, you know, I said ‘I think I’ve seen somebody’. I didn’t want to say to
Kate at that point, which might sound odd now, you know, ‘Oh why wouldn’t you say
straight away to Kate’, but, you know, the thought of telling the mother of a child
that you might have seen being carried away is, it’s too horrible to even say.
So I just
said to Fi, erm, you know, ‘I think I might have seen somebody a bit odd when I came
back to do one of the checks’.

So, she told Fiona at that time that she had seen a man carrying a child. This was just after the alarm had been raised. I have italicised the bit I think Himself has quoted.

then:

4078 “Who else did you speak to?”
Reply “I’m trying to think of the order, it was sort of like, it was Rachael first, then it was Fi
and I can’t remember when Russell and Matt came back, they came back at, erm, tut,
I don’t know whether they came back first or I told them or who else was there, but
as soon, the Police, when the Police came, I know Rachael went straight away to get
them to say, so that I could tell the GNR, I think, yeah, the GNR, what I’d seen, but I
don’t know if I told anybody else, I can’t remember when people like Sylvie, who
was the translator, I’m not sure when she arrived whether it was before the Police
arrived or after the Police arrived or whenever, but”.
4078 “But you told the Police when they came?”
Reply “Yeah, when they arrived Rachael I think went and got the GNR and I told the GNR
chap and then when the PJ actually arrived they came and got me to go and talk to
the, the PJ”.

and finally:

Russell was there when I spoke to the PJ, because I can remember Russell
coming in with me when I spoke to the PJ, because there was Russell and Gerry was
there as well in the apartment when I spoke to the PJ. And that was the first time I’d
ever been into their, into Kate and Gerry’s apartment through the whole week, I
hadn’t, it might seem like, but we hadn’t really been into their apartment before”.

01.04.52 4078 “Sorry, was that on the night that Madeleine had disappeared?”
Reply “That was at three o’clock in the morning after she’d disappeared, yeah”.

4078 “Okay. Well tell me about that part then, how did you come to go into Gerry and
Kate’s apartment?”
Reply “Well when the GNR people came, so the first lot of Police, the local Police came,
erm, I spoke to them and I think that was through the translator, which was, I think
she’s called Sylvie, she’s the Head of Housekeeping or something, she was doing the
translating at that point. So I’d spoken to the GNR Police and then when the PJ
came, they came to get me to talk to them to say, to say what, what I’d seen.
And
then I can remember the same GNR person saying to me later on in the night ‘Oh
have you spoken to the PJ’ and I had by that stage, so”.
4078 “So when you went into Gerry and Kate’s apartment who else was there?”
Reply “Erm, I think there was Russ, I think Russell came with me and there was Sylvie who
was the translator. I can’t remember which, there was some, there was a PJ chap was
sitting on the, by the table. And there was Gerry who was standing by the, the
bedroom door”.
4078 “And how was Gerry at that point?”
Reply “Oh he was just, well obviously, obviously distraught. And I think it was quite hard
for me to be saying at that, you know, looking in his face and to be explaining what
I’d seen, at that point was quite hard because, you know, Gerry was obviously

standing there, I don’t know whether, and you sort of think ‘Oh God, here’s me, if I’d
tried to stop them this wouldn’t have happened’ sort of thing. So I think I did feel
sort of a bit obviously guilty at that stage even though I didn’t know whether it was
anything, but obviously you think ‘Oh blo*dy hell, what if I’, not stopped it happened
potentially”.
01.06.30 4078 “And what was Gerry’s reaction to what you said?”
Reply “Well I don’t even know whether he took it in, I mean, he was just, he was, you
know, obviously just standing there looking absolutely horrified, so”.
4078 “And where was Kate?”
Reply “I don’t know at that point, she wasn’t, she wasn’t in the, she wasn’t there. I don’t
know whether, I think they had taken the twins out of the room by that stage, so I
don’t know whether she was up in Dave and Fi’s room”.

I think she is wrong about the time - it's that simple.
She clearly places this telling of the PJ in front of Gerry at 3 in the morning. It wasn't, it was much earlier as is clear from everyone else's account of it, and given that we know that this 'note' was written when a PJ officer was present, it solves the mystery. Kate would not have found out until afterwards because Jane had not told her straight away afterwards and she wasn't in the room when the PJ were there.

I am reposting this because I would really like to engage an 'anti' in serious discusison on the points I raised. I did so with chapter and verse from the files, but no-one has taken up the challenge, which is rather disappointing.

It is unfair to continuously label this woman a liar when a close analysis of the files shows that she didn't lie - although she was almost certainly wrong about the reported time she first spoke to the PJ.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 07.08.11 19:08

what does this mean Jane Tanner statement 10th May

Asked, she relates that she does not recall any incident or argument between any of the couples, or any of the group members individually, nor between them and any third parties. Until the 'unsuccessful/failed' disappearance of MBM, the holidays had been peaceful and fun, like all such other holidays of the group of friends.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER-10MAY.htm
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 08.08.11 9:30

I hadn't seen that before 🇪🇭
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 Empty Jane Tanner Lies

Post by LG78 10.08.11 18:54

After reading on this sitehttp://www.statementanalysis.com/ I clearly see Jyne Tanner lie.
They say this : when deceptive people have to come up with a number they will often use the number three.. And Jane Tanner says she noticed Gerry about her sighting 0300. And other things she said is a typical liars way to talk.

Another thing about the abducter she "saw". If that is/are true, and you look at where Maddie slept, and the posision and the main entrance, if she saw the abducter, then it should have been the child's head where Jane Tanner saw feets. If not, the abducter would have had to turn Maddie around with her head pointing at the ending of bed before picking her up. And that is not very likely. Or he would have to turn her around sometime before living. And if it was an abducter, would he even carried her in the way JT describes? I mean not a clever way to carrie a child you abducted?

And I dont belive that if they where innocent, it wouldnt been so many things pointing against them. I also think that people would stop searching if there was not so much to search about..To many strange things in this case I think...

And about the word Really : I didn't really talk to them about any drugs."

The witness denies talking to them about drugs. However, he adds emphasis to his denial by including the word "really" which is one of the words that indicates untruthfulness. This is similar to saying that he didn't "truthfully" talk to them about drugs. We see the same use of the word "really" when another defendant was asked if he had ever robbed a bank. "I've never really done those types of things.

This are interesting, I defently see a lot of that in the mccann statements..http://www.statementanalysis.com/court/
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 11.08.11 17:18

Jane said she didn't tell McCanns about seeing man carrying child straight away but it was written on the original timeline on the kid book cover was this added later or another lie?
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.11 12:33

What happened about this?.........................

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/robert-murat-criminal-complaint-against.html

Robert Murat criminal complaint against Jane Tanner

17 February 2010 | Posted by
makeprofilelink("Joana Morais");
Joana Morais Leave a Comment

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 Picture4et

Today, a UK media journalist, ITV'S Keir Simmons was able to confirm with Mr. Pagarete, Robert Murat's lawyer, that he has filed a legal complaint against Jane Tanner.

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 3 SNN0705H-280_798002a According to Portuguese Journalist Frederico Duarte de Carvalho's twitter, the case which is still at the inquest phase and under the secrecy of justice, is taking place at the Criminal Court of Lagos, in the Algarve, and apparently Mr. Amaral has already testified. Jane Tanner has not yet been constituted as an arguida, nor has she appeared in court.

Robert Murat's criminal complaint against Jane Tanner for calumnious denunciation, has already heard some witnesses, and will continue to hear some more, one of which is Ricardo Paiva, the PJ inspector who is currently being called as a 'liar' by the McCanns Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 12.08.11 14:44

mmmlindz wrote:Jane said she didn't tell McCanns about seeing man carrying child straight away but it was written on the original timeline on the kid book cover was this added later or another lie?

Opinion on this ? : Another thing about the abducter she "saw". If that is/are true, and you look at where Maddie slept, and the posision and the main entrance, if she saw the abducter, then it should have been the child's head where Jane Tanner saw feets. If not, the abducter would have had to turn Maddie around with her head pointing at the ending of bed before picking her up. And that is not very likely. Or he would have to turn her around sometime before living. And if it was an abducter, would he even carried her in the way JT describes? I mean not a clever way to carrie a child you abducted?
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.11 15:00

LG78 wrote:
mmmlindz wrote:Jane said she didn't tell McCanns about seeing man carrying child straight away but it was written on the original timeline on the kid book cover was this added later or another lie?

Opinion on this ? : Another thing about the abducter she "saw". If that is/are true, and you look at where Maddie slept, and the posision and the main entrance, if she saw the abducter, then it should have been the child's head where Jane Tanner saw feets. If not, the abducter would have had to turn Maddie around with her head pointing at the ending of bed before picking her up. And that is not very likely. Or he would have to turn her around sometime before living. And if it was an abducter, would he even carried her in the way JT describes? I mean not a clever way to carrie a child you abducted?

Yes, he would have had to put Madeleine down and change position for her head to be facing the way JT described. Furthermore if we are to believe the Smith sighting was of the same person, he had changed position again, after walking around for 35/40 minutes, and had Madeleine over his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top