The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 Mm11

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 Mm11

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 Regist10

Jane Tanner Liar?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 Empty Re: Jane Tanner Liar?

Post by Guest 13.09.11 23:20

Exactly J D and Juliet. For well-educated people they are very inarticulate. Jane Tanner is certainly the worst but the rest aren't much better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.09.11 7:02

I do not believe they actually are so inarticulate, except in the circumstance where they are trying to find answers to questions which they have not rehearsed.
They are struggling not only to think ahead as to the possible consequence of saying a particular thing, but simultaneously having to remember what they said before, and either remembering, or guessing what the others have said, or may have said.
In one or two of the rogatories they are very clearly waffling around and not answering the question at all, by diverting the interviewer towards something else. He seems not to have been sharp enough to spot what was going on, and to keep pressing for direct or clear answers. Or perhaps he had been briefed. I don't know.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.11 8:17

candyfloss wrote:twitter - from spudgun...............

Mike Spudgun (@spudgun01)
Posted Tuesday 13th September 2011 from Twitlonger

because the clothes and everything was the thing... was the thing that was the most in my mind then and I can remember saying to the chap I met on the stairs earlier......”

What chap on what stairs??? Is she talking about in 2008 at the time of the interview, if so, who speaks on the stairs. If in 2007 after the alarm was raise, who is she referring to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 Empty Sightings in real life

Post by Guest 13.11.12 9:44

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night from sounds in my hallway downstairs.. I soon ruled out a natural explanation and soon understand there was a burglar in my house.
I have two children and I was very afraid. I went quietly into my kitchen getting to big knifes, then I woke my husband up.

He manage to scare the guy out, and we both saw him and his car and got the numberplate.

I saw the burglar when he stood outside, maybe 7-8 meters away not to light, not to dark I saw him well enough to see he had beard, was not from my country and aged between 25-30.
Already today this picture of him is vague, and I could not have identified him today. I can't clearly remember his clothing or facial expressions, take a man in the same agen and colored skin infront of me, I could not have pointed out the man or even given a reliable sketch of him I think...

I find it so unbelieveble that Jane could remember more over time, and that for a person she really did not pay any special attention to when seeing him, as I did whit the burglar..

I saw the burglar in a better lighting and in closer distance than Jane saw the alleged abductor...

Just wanted to share my experience on this...

And I do not feel comfortable beeing alone in that house tonight Sad my husband is going away for two days.. On the other side im glad I was not home alone as it happened...Probably they stay away tonight !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.11.12 9:49

Moa wrote:Last night I woke up in the middle of the night from sounds in my hallway downstairs.. I soon ruled out a natural explanation and soon understand there was a burglar in my house.
I have two children and I was very afraid. I went quietly into my kitchen getting to big knifes, then I woke my husband up.

He manage to scare the guy out, and we both saw him and his car and got the numberplate.

I saw the burglar when he stood outside, maybe 7-8 meters away not to light, not to dark I saw him well enough to see he had beard, was not from my country and aged between 25-30.
Already today this picture of him is vague, and I could not have identified him today. I can't clearly remember his clothing or facial expressions, take a man in the same agen and colored skin infront of me, I could not have pointed out the man or even given a reliable sketch of him I think...

I find it so unbelieveble that Jane could remember more over time, and that for a person she really did not pay any special attention to when seeing him, as I did whit the burglar..

I saw the burglar in a better lighting and in closer distance than Jane saw the alleged abductor...

And I do not feel comfortable beeing alone in that house tonight Sad my husband is going away for two days.. On the other side im glad I was not home alone as it happened...Probably they stay away tonight !

Oh dear Moa what a terrifying experience for you. How had he got in?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.12 9:56

Nina wrote:
Through the patio doors ?
(Sorry Moa. One shouldn't joke. I know how unsettling it is to find someone strange in your home. Don't dwell on it. You did the right thing, grabbing the knives to protect your family, but very pleased you were not called upon to use them. You showed great courage and strength of character, and I applaud you for your level headed approach. taking the car number, instead of wailing and smashing furniture, for example. Did you call a priest ? big grin )
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.12 10:17

PeterMac wrote:
Nina wrote:
Through the patio doors ?
(Sorry Moa. One shouldn't joke. I know how unsettling it is to find someone strange in your home. Don't dwell on it. You did the right thing, grabbing the knives to protect your family, but very pleased you were not called upon to use them. You showed great courage and strength of character, and I applaud you for your level headed approach. taking the car number, instead of wailing and smashing furniture, for example. Did you call a priest ? big grin )

LOL , well im a person using humor in mylife, no worries there PeterMac :D

Well no they did not enter the patio door :). I live where noone things anyone lives, above an electrical shop. In the basement there is a little appartment used by my landlords son maybe 2 out of 12 months in a year.( so I soon ruled out that the person I heard was him) , he went in trough a window then broke up a door before he entered my hallway, where there is an emergency exit from the electric shop and into my hallway. So he was trying to break that door open, my bedroom is right up the stairs in that hallway, only 3 /4 meters away from where he was..Im very sure he would have continued up to my appartment and room if I had not wokend up, luckily im a light sleeper and wakes up very easily, but he made so much noices that he was either just very stupid or totally unawear of us living there...Creepy experience it was either way...

Luckely I did ( and the burglar) did not need a priest big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.11.12 10:43

Moa wrote:Last night I woke up in the middle of the night from sounds in my hallway downstairs.. I soon ruled out a natural explanation and soon understand there was a burglar in my house.

Dear Moa,

I hope you are ok. We were taken hostage earlier this year by three gunmen. I can no longer remember what they look like or what they were wearing. One of them had a gold sort of tattoo beneath one of his eyes (I can't even remember which eye). I can remember exactly what they did, I can remember exactly what they said but I can't remember what they looked like or what they were wearing. Please Moa, if you can, ask/pay someone to stay with you for the next couple of nights - preferably someone with a big dog. Be safe.

aquila x
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.12 11:00

aquila wrote:

Dear Moa,

I hope you are ok. We were taken hostage earlier this year by three gunmen. I can no longer remember what they look like or what they were wearing. One of them had a gold sort of tattoo beneath one of his eyes (I can't even remember which eye). I can remember exactly what they did, I can remember exactly what they said but I can't remember what they looked like or what they were wearing. Please Moa, if you can, ask/pay someone to stay with you for the next couple of nights - preferably someone with a big dog. Be safe.

aquila x

Ty Aquilla, I remember your story wich was much more horrifing than mine !!
Yeah I do not feel good about beeing alone to night.. Im gone lock some extra doors and sleep inside the living room. Our bedroom is in the hallway on the outside of the appartment, so if I sleep in the living room I can then lock and extra door into the acuall apartment where the children sleep..
my landlord was also going to secure doors and windows with extra lockes :)
And yes I remember every sound and movement and the numberplate, wich I almost got wrong right after due to stress ! But the looks of this guy has faded amasingly quickly away ..

The police called me an hour ago , they where out looking for this Abdulla Kurtis age 25 ! Oh he also drove his father car when doing it so im praying he has some very strickt religious parents that will wipe his ass !! big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 14.11.12 18:19

Three is the liars number (Mark McClish)

When someone makes up a story or a crime, quite often they will use the number 3 when choosing a number of persons, a time, floor etc

It may be to do with the fact that as children when we are read fairy stories 3 crops up a lot and as such becomes a part of our subconscious.

Thus when a guilty person makes a statement about an alleged crime the number 3 crops up examples being charlie rogers and the 3 men who assualted her ( currently facing charges) tiffany hartley and the 3 boats that allegedly chased her and her husband on a lake between texas and mexico with the result her husband was shot on the mexican side of the lake ( refused polygraphs, interviews with the mexican investigators, 3 o'clock as the time the timeline was allegedly written (tanner and russell) number of checks performed (oldfield gerry and kate)

In statement analysis seeing the number three crops up in a statement it doesn't mean the subject is being deceptive, it however should be noted (red flagged) and firther questions asked in relation to the number, either immediately or on returning to the question and perhaps phrasing it differently.

One or two red flags in a statement doesn't necessarily mean deception is indicated rather when there are multiple red flags it causes the analysts to look closer.

Other red flags would be pronouns, dropped pronouns and tenses. Are they in the correct place, consistent and appropriate?

If they aren't, where are they missing from or where do they change?

Why does it change?

We also look for changes in language.

A good interviewer doesn't ask compound questions nor do they introdice new language.

The let the subject introduce new language and note where it occurs, a change in language reflects a change in reality, is the change warranted?

In cases of missing children the expected is to see from the mother particularly a lot of I, she is protective of her child and her emotions are on high alert.

What i note with kate is a lot of we ( we indicates shared guilt or minimising of her own role) and you when asked how she feels or would react.

Her replies invariably skip to 3rd person distancing, she doesn't take ownership of what she says , instead, she tells us the interviewer and listener how we would feel in the same situation.

If she can't take ownership of something we can't do it for her.

Listen closely or read closely what she ACTUALLY says rather than what you THINK she says.

The same for the rest of the group

Remeber with casey anthony, she told us dead squirrels ran into the engine.

Dead squirrels don't run anywhereJane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 2699404744
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.12 18:27

Hobs:
I once linked to a great article about liars number, and number 3 was the most common liars number. And 5 I think. Interresting stuff.

have you ever done an Analyse of Kates story as to what happend? Would be interresting to have an analyse of when she tells the story in their own documentary compared to how she tells it in the book. There are some significant changes in the story as to what she did and thought at that moment when she entered the apartment and discovered Madeleine gone.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 14.11.12 21:23

Moa wrote:Hobs:
I once linked to a great article about liars number, and number 3 was the most common liars number. And 5 I think. Interresting stuff.

have you ever done an Analyse of Kates story as to what happend? Would be interresting to have an analyse of when she tells the story in their own documentary compared to how she tells it in the book. There are some significant changes in the story as to what she did and thought at that moment when she entered the apartment and discovered Madeleine gone.

Hi Moa.

I haven't done a word for word analysis on her story, i have analysed sections of it and posted them online on sundry blogs. The problem isher story tends to change depending who she is talking to and the skill of the interviewer and also needing an exact transcript of what was said rather than best guestimate.

Peter Hyatt has analysed an interview she did with Jane hill part one of which can be found here

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-mccanns-interview-part-one.html

I have talked with Peter about this case and pointed him in the general direction of where transcripts of interviews and the PJ files can be found. I have indicated where i found deception and why i found it to be deceptive. I indicated expected behavior and where it would and should be found and also where i have found unexpected behavior.

I will try and find the time and look through one of her interviews, the Oprah one might be interesting to look at.

They have given us plenty to look at, i did however notice in the panoram interview where they talked to tanner she said in the video i carried yet in the transcript it said he carried, an important difference.

Hopefully i can watch the video and follow the transcript and note and discrepancies (thank goodness i am a speed reader)
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.12 21:34

@ Hobs. Hi :-)
I think you would find the best material in the early days, when they weren't completely "settled" in their mantras. You may find they did settle in the middle years, though still not without inconsistencies, au contraire. But, IMO the best would be to analyse and compare their early and late statements, which will show up the major contradictions.

As we used to say in early days already: give them enough rope ... and they took it ...

Good night to you et al ... zzzz .... ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.11.12 5:32

@ Hobbs

Could some of your posts here be copied to the topic Statement analysis? Where there is the transcript of the interview you mention.

Sounds very interesting - the numbers used by liars but we're not just talking about Jane here. We posted about the Australian interview for analysis as well. McCannfiles and Dr. Roberts are good sources for this, I can't get enough of it!

Here's the link:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5956-statement-analysis-peter-hyatt-taking-up-analysis-of-mccann-interviews-again?highlight=statement+analyses

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 15.11.12 23:16

Sure thing. Peter Hyatt has also done an analysis of their interview it is available on his blog to read and comment on.
I will also be doing an analysis at some time and will post there and here.
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.13 12:53

Bump in light of the Crimewatch programme
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 18.10.13 22:08

Bumping again

This is a vital thread in light of the Crime Watch programme.

After 6 years we are still not aware of one shred of evidence that supports the McCanns' claim of abduction, apart from the Jane Tanner sighting.

Once again this sighting has been discredited but how credible was it to start with?  14 Reason to suspect Tanners' testimony lacked credibility

1.  The only person to see the suspect was Jane Tanner
2.  Jane Tanner changed her story, and the description of this man or woman, several times
3.   She later pointed the finger at Murat who looked nothing like the suspect
4.  Despite not seeing his face at all, she was later able to identify a moustachioed man as being the same
5.  She never challenged Dave Edgar who said that she seen a woman and not a man
6.  Gerry McCann and Jez Wilkins contradicts her testimony when she says that she passed them, they did not see her or the suspect
7.  Tapas staff claim that Tanner never left the table
8.  Portuguese Police conclude that no stranger entered the apartment
9.  There was no sign of a break in
10. There was no trace of any abductor in the apartment
11. The window and shutters were not open or tampered with as claimed
12.  Portuguese Police concluded that Tanner was not a credible witness
13.  Moita Flores of the Portuguese Police proved in a TVI documentary that abduction was not possible
14. The Metropolitan Police have now concluded, for whatever reason, that The man that Tanner may have seen was not Madeleines' abductor

That leaves us with no evidence whatsoever that Madeleine was abducted.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 18.10.13 22:47

sharonl wrote:Bumping again

This is a vital thread in light of the Crime Watch programme.

After 6 years we are still not aware of one shred of evidence that supports the McCanns' claim of abduction, apart from the Jane Tanner sighting.

Once again this sighting has been discredited but how credible was it to start with?  14 Reason to suspect Tanners' testimony lacked credibility

1.  The only person to see the suspect was Jane Tanner
2.  Jane Tanner changed her story, and the description of this man or woman, several times
3.   She later pointed the finger at Murat who looked nothing like the suspect
4.  Despite not seeing his face at all, she was later able to identify a moustachioed man as being the same
5.  She never challenged Dave Edgar who said that she seen a woman and not a man
6.  Gerry McCann and Jez Wilkins contradicts her testimony when she says that she passed them, they did not see her or the suspect
7.  Tapas staff claim that Tanner never left the table
8.  Portuguese Police conclude that no stranger entered the apartment
9.  There was no sign of a break in
10. There was no trace of any abductor in the apartment
11. The window and shutters were not open or tampered with as claimed
12.  Portuguese Police concluded that Tanner was not a credible witness
13.  Moita Flores of the Portuguese Police proved in a TVI documentary that abduction was not possible
14. The Metropolitan Police have now concluded, for whatever reason, that The man that Tanner may have seen was not Madeleines' abductor

That leaves us with no evidence whatsoever that Madeleine was abducted.
And even if she had seen a man carrying something, as has been shown by AR, it still delivered no 'evidence' of abduction.
No forced entry, no forensic material found of stranger in apartment.
It is only Kate And Gerry's word for it that it was an abduction. And they have told lie after squirming lie. Ergo, no abduction.
It will only be an abduction if Smithman is identified and he confesses or is investigated and found to have abducted Maddie.
Otherwise, it's down to the parents. What they did after what had happened. Maddie went on holiday with her family (possibly) and did not return with her family (for sure).
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 18.10.13 22:48

The bottom line is that Madeleine is missing and there were alerts from two British sniffer dogs of blood and death scent in exactly the same places. Alerts that the McCanns acknowledged existed because they tried to explain them away by saying it was rotting meat and dirty nappies. Alerts that caused the McCanns to air the boot of the hire car.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.03.17 20:43

This is an extract from Maria C R Batista’s statement, taken on 7 May 2007. It raises so many questions. One, for example, where Gerry tells her that he “closed the window”. Now why would he close the window if he believed that someone had come through the window and taken his daughter.?

Also, she talks about “a lady” saying she saw a man, but again, MCRB is puzzled by this statement, and gives her reasons why she found it implausible.

On reflection, there are quite a lot of MCRB’s statement that jumps out.

Witness statement of Silvia Maria Correia Ramos Batista 2007.05.07

As she said earlier she was alerted about the disappearance of Madeleine between 22.30 and 23:00. She was at home and was informed of the event via a telephone call.
She drove immediately to the Ocean Club where she arrived a few minutes before elements of the GNR popped in.
After she arrived she went immediately to the apartment A5 where she found several people inside the apartment and outside of it. She entered in the flat but soon left without having spoken with anyone, because she was informed that elements of the GNR were in the principal reception. She went there to meet them.
When she came close to the elements of the GNR she found that behind her was
Gerry, Madeleine's father, accompanied by another man whose identity she doesn't remember. Then Gerry kneeled down, hit the floor with both hands, positioning himself as if he were a praying Arab, and screamed twice of anger, what he said being impossible to understand. Then Gerry stand up and accompanied her (the witness) and the other man in the car of the GNR to the apartment A5.
She entered the apartment and asked for the passports of all elements of the family, and also photographs of the missing girl. She went with Gerry to the GNR car to hand over the requested documents. She mentions she did this, as well
as other tasks, at the request of the GNR Commandant, because she could translate their questions and the missing girl's family's answers.
She remembers Gerry gave the Commandant of several photographs of the missing girl. They were postcard-like pictures, taking into account their size and shape and seemed all the same to her.
She understood also that since the very beginning either Gerry or the others insisted on stating that Madeleine had been snatched, all using the word "abducted" instead of missing, and all showing much interest in informing the press of the situation.

She also recalls entering in the room where Madeleine should be sleeping and remembers now that the door was closed. The room was dark. The blinds were down, some light entering through their holes. The windows were closed and the curtains slightly open. Gerry, who followed her and the elements of the GNR, said he did close the window because of the babies sleeping in the room, a fact she confirms.
Gerry said that when he discovered the disappearance of Madeleine he noticed that the window and the blinds were open and the curtains fluttering.
She recalls that the beds which were in the middle of the room and used by the babies
were aligned and therefore found it strange that someone had taken Madeleine from the bed where she would be sleeping and had gone to the window because there was no space to pass.
She opened the wardrobes of that room in order to confirm that Madeleine wasn't eventually hiding there.
Then everyone left the room and someone shut the door. She remained for some time in the living room, near the GNR elements, Gerry and other elements of the group
who got in and out and spoke on their cellular phones.
She observed that none of the elements of the group including the father and mother
of the child was concerned with looking for her.

The mother was sitting on the bed of her room, the father was with her (the witness) and the elements of the GNR, and other
elements of the group got in and out
and spoke on the phone, anxious, in her opinion, to tell the press what happened
She thought that the child's mother was devastated, the father was worried and
also asked to notify the press and to get dogs to search.
About the others she only remembers that Fiona and her husband, Payne, were hysterical with the situation.
At a certain time, after the arrival of the PJ elements, the parents removed the twins
from the beds in which they were still sleeping and took them to the first floor flat.
At the request of Kate she (the witness) to remove their puppets drink and a blanket that she took to the first floor flat. Only the mattresses remained.
She wanted to mention that around 3h00 Madeleine's parents asked for a priest to be present. They didn't explain why they wanted a priest but she (the witness) was amazed, because there were no indications that the little girl was dead and only in these circumstances is usually asked the presence of a priest.
At some point she translated the statement of one of the ladies who belonged to the group and that she describes as a brunette one.
This lady said to the GNR elements, and she (the witness) translated, that she had seen a man on the road who might have carried a child.
This situation surprised her because she (the witness) was convinced that when the lady saw the man, the lady was in a place from where she had no angle of vision for the place where she saw the man. She doesn't know exactly what was the position of the lady when she saw the man, but she knows that the lady said she saw the man in the street in front of the Madeleine's bedroom window, walking in the direction of the street that then leads to the Baptista supermarket.
Asked about the way the members of the group were dressed up in that night, she only remembers that Fiona was wearing a green blouse, that Geny was wearing a dark shirt
and the husband of Fiona wearing clear pants, beige she thins.
And more she did not say. Read the self as the thought, ratified and will sign

Bold and underlining have been added by me.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.17 21:24

It really does conjure up an odd scene. Her first impressions are very striking. I find it all odd. I was listening to a lady on the radio today who had experienced trauma and she sounded very monotone - as if she was unable to convey all the emotions she was dealing with because of the shock - something had shut down and yet this seems the opposite - hysterical?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.03.17 21:42

Snipped from the statement.................
She opened the wardrobes of that room in order to confirm that Madeleine wasn't eventually hiding there. 
How did she open the wardrobes?
The cots were in front of them on the PJ photographs.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 06.08.17 23:52

Reading Jane Tanner's rogatory statement a section caught my attention -

Do you know a John, John CLAXMAN”?
 Reply    “Ah yes, that’s erm, the reason that’s Christine is his wife and he, so I can show you her number, I haven’t actually got his number in, haven’t actually got his number in here but I’ve got Christine, I’ve actually called her PAXMAN because I thought her name was PAXMAN”.

4078    “That’s on there yes, yes”.
 Reply    “Oh does that say, oh right okay yeah sorry”.

4078    “Ends in 510 yes”?
 Reply    “Yeah it does yeah, you know it’s cos it’s under Christine”.

4078    “Do you remember why you were in touch with him that day”?
 Reply    “Erm well I think it would be Christine, I think she’s obviously, erm she’s just a friend from Exeter again, what day was that”?

4078    “That was on the second”?
 Reply    “Erm, can only think that she would have text me to say do you want to come somewhere with us, she’s got kids the same age as me, do you want to come somewhere with the kids and I would have text back saying no, sorry we’re on holiday, I can’t think, I can’t

4078    “Yes I know”.

Reply    “No, that’s the only thing I can think "

How realistic is it to have a friend you know so well that she rings you to ask if your children want a play-date together yet you don't know her correct surname? An internet search for any John or Christine Claxman, Exeter draws a blank but, interestingly, an alternative is offered - a Dr. Christine Flaxman, who is a research technician employed by the University Of Exeter Medical School - the very same university where Jane Tanner works-  Jane Tanner Liar? - Page 5 Tanner
Jane Tanner

• Publications

[size]
Jane Tanner
Email: 
Extension: 5811
Telephone: 01392 725811

Web Marketing Officer (Web Team)

I maintain and develop the websites that represent the College.
My working hours are Mon-Thurs, 9am to 3pm
[/size]
Maybe Jane "mistook" Flaxman for Paxman when she spoke to her on May 2nd ?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 07.08.17 0:15

Oddly enough, the same Dr. Christine Flaxman , ( if it was she who was called) had the necessary experience and qualifications to have been useful to the Tapas 9  

[size=30]Dr Christine Flaxman [/size]graduated from the University of Wales College of Cardiff with a degree in Microbiology with Genetics. She completed a PhD at the University of Warwick studying antibiotic biosynthesis in the soil bacterium Streptomyces coelicolor. She subsequently worked at the Forensic Science Service where she worked in the research department on DNA profiling techniques, before training as an expert witness to report results of casework to the police. After a career break, to look after her children when they were young, she started working for the Clinical Research Facility as an administrator working on research studies involved with the onset and progression of diabetes.

Forensic Science: Forensic Science Service Priory House Birmingham

forensicsciencenewseek.blogspot.in/2014/.../forensic-science-service-priory-house.ht...

[list="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px;"]
[*]
[/list]
[size]
Forensic Science Service, 109 Lambeth Rd, London SEl 7Le United .... Forensic ScienceInternational 112 Jonathan Whitaker , Christine Flaxman , Nick Brown ...[/size]
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 07.08.17 6:53

But why did the interviewer ask her about John Claxman......where did he/she get that name from if JTs phones directory said Paxman ?

And why would she list her "friend" Christine under her husbands name ?
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top