The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 6 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 6 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 6 Regist10

BRICK Reviews

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRICK Reviews - Page 6 Empty Re: BRICK Reviews

Post by Nina 25.08.24 23:33

Clishmaclaver wrote:I've just joined the forum, although I must confess that I've 'lurked' for several years now and returned to it quite frequently. I'd like to say hello to everyone, and thanks to those who've made me welcome.

I had success ordering Bernt's book after emailing modocromia editora@gmail.com and, following a few e-mails back and forth exchanging details, I did a bank transfer, as requested. Maria Esther was efficient and I received my 'brick', in Scotland, within a week.

THE NUGGETS 

As Bernt gave a couple of hints re the Scottish Golden Nuggets, I thought of a few simple things to google and .. hey presto .... I've identified them, although I'll stress that I don't know them! After going into several websites, I had a 'well, I never' moment when I saw a post relating to Mr Nugget's anticipated advice to law firms. An appreciative east coast of Scotland lawyer stated: 'Can't wait ___________. Always good nuggets from you'.

The person who commented is actually someone I know, but not well. You couldn't make 
it up! Rest assured, I'll not be trying to find out more from that person.

What could the connections be?

Did the Ns simply offer friendship and hospitality after meeting G and K at the PDL church? My feeling is that are of different religious persuasions, but if there's not much choice of church in PDL and if people are intent on attending, they'll take what's on offer.

Did they already know each other, despite an age gap of 19 years? G is from the south side of Glasgow and it looks as though the Ns are from the south-west side, nearby.
Did this help to establish a rapport?  

Could they have friends/acquaintances in common?
Could G have friends/ex-colleagues who were neighbours of the Ns?
Could a relative/friend of G's have used the law firm services at some point?
Could it be a golf connection?
Could it relate to G's days with Glasgow Celtic?
Is J.G. of church key and car garaging somehow linked?
I'll rule out Catenians - see my comment above re religion.
Is there a sinister London connection?

I must say that if the Ns have been hoodwinked by G&K and then embroiled in their hot mess, I have sympathy for them. The whole situation is baffling to say the least.
Wow.
And a very warm welcome from me too  flowers.
Probably best not safe to give any names out as any non member could read it, but you could give loads of clues.

Activity : 3374

crusader, Jojo1 and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 26.08.24 6:39

I don't think that's the nugget if that comment came from a LinkedIn account.

Careful.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 715

AskTheDogsSandra, Cake Lover and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.08.24 9:28

Good research, but needs more work 👏.  6/10.  
“ The Nuggets are 10+ years older than the McCanns, so that gives room for several plausible connections between them,”.  p.1185 Kindle.
You are close, but keep a wide search area.

[And PLEASE do not disclose on a public forum like this if you get there. You can PM me for confirmation]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16836

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, sharonl, AskTheDogsSandra, Nina, sparkyhorrox, crusader, Bluebagthepirate and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.08.24 10:31

As much as we would like to know who they are, or even hint,  only Bernt can reveal them, imo, otherwise a huge can of worms could be opened, and legal problems might follow.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2639

Jill Havern, AskTheDogsSandra, Nina, crusader, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.08.24 10:44

That could well be the reason he is in no hurry for the video's to come out just yet.
The Brick is fantastic and his adventures on the Rocha Negra have paid dividends, he will reveal all when the time is right I'm sure.
I hope he keeps safe.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6673

Jill Havern, sharonl, AskTheDogsSandra, Nina, Jojo1 and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.08.24 10:47

Bernt knows exactly what he's doing...he's carried out his whole 7 year investigation with meticulous timing.

I find him incredibly fascinating.

Let him lead the way.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43525

AskTheDogsSandra, Nina, alan, crusader, Silentscope, Bird131, GreenTara and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.08.24 11:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Military precision  thumbsup

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

AskTheDogsSandra, Nina, crusader, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 26.08.24 15:36

I hope so.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.08.24 23:09

Bernt does state the reason that he is not ousting the nuggets just yet. He is hoping that they go the police and tell them whatever it is they know. They will need to protect themselves, he is giving them that opportunity.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11269

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Jill Havern, AskTheDogsSandra, Nina, crusader, GreenTara, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keelafreeze 28.08.24 10:23

I haven’t finished the Brick, but I’m going to add a few personal thoughts before i get there.
1) if BS is wide of the mark then the McCanns wouldn’t be so far off the beaten path and caught on camera multiple times (allegedly, so far)
2) his statement analysis in the first part is VERY repetitive, yet that only emphasises the inconsistencies and to any of the Tapas 9 reading the Brick it must come across like a parent continually berating and lecturing their child for a mistake they made. And justifiably so. I digress😜
3) I’ve learned a few things from the book that I don’t recall reading/hearing about before, but won’t mention in case they spoil it for others!
4) how anyone (Deception Detective included) can believe Maddie was still alive on May 3rd is baffling when the evidence quite clearly points to her already having passed. Even Peter Hyatt found inconsistencies in their stories pointed to an earlier time.
5) how could BS be sued without hauling everyone into court and exposing everything? Even if he’s slightly out with the location all involved would have their lies exposed in court and the impact would be huge.
6) if only Eddie and Keela had fallen in love, had a family and the offspring were as talented as the parents! Could do with them up that hill having a sniff around at those spots identified.
Let’s face it, any cadaver alerts would be massive as I doubt it’s a mafia dumping ground for multiple bodies.
Keelafreeze
Keelafreeze

Activity : 32

GreenTara, Jojo1, MikaelaB and J27 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 28.08.24 10:44

On BBC 1 at 10.45 this morning is a programme about the training of sniffer dogs, it's called Maximum Security.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2639

Jojo1, pinkgladioli and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.08.24 11:27

Keelafreeze wrote:6) if only Eddie and Keela had fallen in love, had a family and the offspring were as talented as the parents!  
Maybe they did...I only found out a little while ago that Keela was pregnant whilst she was in PdL.
lol4

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader, Keelafreeze, Cake Lover, Jojo1 and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 28.08.24 12:49

Cake Lover wrote:On BBC 1 at 10.45 this morning is a programme about the training of sniffer dogs, it's called Maximum Security.
They are extremely clever pooches, WOW Fred and his helicopter tail.  amazing!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 144

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.24 8:26

12 minutes ago

"The Sudden Impulse" A Profiler's Review & Analysis of Bernt Stellander's Book and Theories

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Ladyinred, crusader, Silentscope and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.09.24 9:35

Very interesting.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.24 9:39

Pat believes in Smithman, and therefore HAS to pull the time and date back as far as possible.
Bernt is neutral on Smithman and can therefore look independently at the evidence

At about 17:00+ Pat say they had 24 hours to work something out, and therefore there was no Sudden Impulse

Bernt argues that  the body was hidden in a Sarcophagus that very night, on a Sudden Impulse which they have regretted ever since.
As Gerry told us "Sometimes people do things for reasons that even they cannot understand.  An act of madness, an accident or sudden impulse can lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended"

Half an hour in and I have given up for the moment. very wearing 
It is no longer a REVIEW of the book, it is a statement of Pat B's well known theory and disagreeing with everything Bernt says which challenges it.

The point at which she argues that Smithman = Gerry goes from the sighting point to the BEACH, a distance of 550 yards -ish and then hides / buries/ secretes the body there before drifting nonchalantly back to the Tapas bar in time for the next Act - tests my credulousness to its limits.   even pushing Smith man back to 9;58pm means Smithman/Gerry could not have been back in the Tapas before 10;20 if we allow only 5 minutes to dig a hole with his bare hands and bury the body 

I am not saying it WAS NOT DONE. I am saying I Cannot see how it COULD BE.
The onus is on Pat and all Smithman disciples to show the time and the new scenario

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16836

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, Nina, sparkyhorrox, Bird131, Bluebagthepirate, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

BRICK Reviews - Page 6 Empty Pay Brown

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 9:59

An interesting watch, and the hour flew by!

PB says whether it was the 2nd or 3rd May makes no difference to the big picture; only a confession or Madeleine 's body being found will change things.  Where was the location that she suggested M is buried, if she was, I couldn't understand what Pat said?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1793

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.24 10:29

Yes, interesting.

I found it disrespectful, though, to just refer to Bernt by his golf business and not his experience in the military police/UN as though he has zero qualifications for his investigation.

How would she like to be merely referred to as a youtuber and not a Criminal Profiler?

I get that Bernt is not being believed, especially in the facebook groups...sickening  sick

I will wait to see what happens with the few new things Bernt's got up his sleeve, before writing him off.

I ain't about to give up on him yet.

No siree.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, sparkyhorrox, crusader, Silentscope, Bluebagthepirate, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 02.09.24 10:35

Ladyinred wrote:An interesting watch, and the hour flew by!

PB says whether it was the 2nd or 3rd May makes no difference to the big picture; only a confession or Madeleine 's body being found will change things.  Where was the location that she suggested M is buried, if she was, I couldn't understand what Pat said?
I think she says 
Monte do Jose Mestre, where she claims in her theory of where wee Madeline is likely buried 
It’s seemingly an off road trail in Budens
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 10:40

Thank you. I've not heard of that area before.

Yes, PeterMac, most definitely not a review of the book.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1793

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.09.24 11:00

The review wasn't what I was expecting but I respect Pat's opinion,
though I think she's not going to agree with something that contradicts her own findings.
To agree with Bernt's research and book, would be to make her own books nonsense in my opinion.
I agree with her that Madeleine died on 3rd, I have always thought that even though sometimes I have had my doubts, I always go back to the evening of the 3rd May.
crusader
crusader

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 02.09.24 11:04

I’m with you Jill I am not giving up on Bert either, to me it appeared she was trying to discredit Brent’s credential’s, golf man!, deliberate distancing from his military police and army days  strange how calm and collect Bernt has been in the interviews he has given, while this lady seemed to become pretty aggressive in her mannerism, as for her claim that Gerry’s not stupid  really??  It  must have been pretty clever of him not!  to have had his phone pinging the area she claims the  most likely burial location could  be
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jill Havern, Nina, Bluebagthepirate, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.09.24 11:13

Jill Havern wrote:Yes, interesting.

I found it disrespectful, though, to just refer to Bernt by his golf business and not his experience in the military police/UN as though he has zero qualifications for his investigation.

How would she like to be merely referred to as a youtuber and not a Criminal Profiler?

I get that Bernt is not being believed, especially in the facebook groups...sickening  sick

I will wait to see what happens with the few new things Bernt's got up his sleeve, before writing him off.

I ain't about to give up on him yet.

No siree.
I have removed myself from one facebook group because it is getting like a lynching mob where anyone going against the mantra is being banned. I have never been banned from anywhere and I don't intend it to happen this time of my life. In my opinion the egos of some has taken over.

Activity : 3374

Jill Havern, Liz Eagles, crusader, Bluebagthepirate, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 02.09.24 11:16

Sadly dented egos getting in the way of genuine search for the truth.

More to come from Bernt, sure of it.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 715

Jill Havern, Nina, crusader, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 02.09.24 11:31

As for PB’s bee in her bonnet with regards to nanny Cat, she failed to mention her Rothley visit!  does she perceive it as being normal to be visiting people you hardly know
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jill Havern, Nina, Bluebagthepirate, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top