The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Garth's Theory

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garth's Theory

Post by Me on 04.06.11 15:13

Given the discussion on the coloboma thread i thought it would be worthwhile to create a thread for garth to put forward his abduction theory and to allow the rest of us to question him on it.

Please note this thread IS NOT a discussion on the McCann's guilt nor a thread about their inconsistiencies. This is simply a thread for Garth to put forward how an abduction happened given the info we know and for us to pick holes question him on it.

SO LET'S BE CLEAR ABOUT THE RULES OF THE ROAD GARTH. NO MENTIONING HOW LUDICROUS THE IDEA OF GERRY WALKING PDL WITH HIS DEAD DAUGHTER IS.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE OTHER "THEORY" IT'S ABOUT YOUR THEORY AND HOW IT STANDS UP TO SCRUTINY.

Clear? Good.

Now to start here's some of his theories from that other thread:

Now now, lets keep our feet firmly on the ground here.

No one knows for sure whether they were observed or not, so don't take my ideas as absolute. On the contrary, I have an open mind (well, when a little common sense is applied) and have just replied to a previous question of yours.

People will still keep a vigil if their intent is to snatch a child whether they know about the checks or not.

And we don't know anything about these culprits. They may be long term thieves. They may be paedophiles. They may be both. So lets not put words into my mouth about some random abductor. Thats you me old fruit making that suggestion.

Its quite possible that these were local people who may have attempted break ins and theft on many occassions. The idea that a child was left alone on previous nights after previous attempts at a break in may well have spurred on the idea.

Who knows?

And this one:

Like I have just said, I doubt for one minute it was a spur of the moment snatch. It does NOT mean they were watching the McCanns every move. They may have just known a child was left alone from a previous break in attempt.

My original point was to the post ME, who couldnt understand why the abductor would walk across the top road in view of someone making a check.

Had they not known about all these checks but knew about the girl being left alone, then going across the top road is feesible, as its the quickest way to get her out of sight and away from the complex from which she was snatched.

HALELLUJAH!

My reply to these posts:

First of all do you mean " i doubt for one minute", or do you mean "i don't doubt for one minute."

You said the former but your sentence implies the latter.

Please clarify so we know where you stand.

As i have constantly told you you only want to shoot down onther people's theories in order to divert attention away from you own crackpot ideas which when exposed to scrutiny show you up for the nut job you are.

So we've now got paedos, theives, abductors (any more i've missed out, little green men perhaps) all intent on taking a little girl (not the twins) and not taking any possesions or vaulables (well apart from the next day when they seem to have returned and taken the blue tennis bag and Gerry's Chinos), nor distubring any valuables, searching in drawers, suitcases etc.

Some burglars eh?

So they could have known a child was there from a PREVIOUS break in attempt? You're suggesting now it's possible someone tried to get in previously?

Evidence to support this please. Indeed evidence to support the second "succesful" attempt?

It was a spur of the moment snatch? What in a 5, 10 or 15 minute window? Wow, that's lucky isnt it? Good timing as well if they weren't watching. How would they know there'd be no parents there or due to come if they weren't checking? Big risk to take that isn't it?

So they knew she was alone but didn't know when she would be left alone, or how often her parents checked on her? Not really feasible is it?

They managed to work out the patio was unlocked, get in and out without swithcing lights on or off, without dsturbing anything and leaving no trace anywhere? Not really feasible is it?

How did they get her out and where and what's your evidence to support this nonesene.

Please stop i'm in stitches here. I've never heard such fanciful, impossible and unsupported drivel in all my life.

Sweet baby Jesus.

You really believe this s**t???

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So i'd like other posters on this thread to start raising questions about Garth's theories and let's see if he's got the kahunas to come on here and try and defend them without sounding (any more) ludicrous.

So over to you other forum members (and Garth).......

Me

Back to top Go down

Re: Garth's Theory

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 15:21

I've got the Kakahunas to meet you in person sunshine, so get all condescending with me!
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 04.06.11 15:30

Garth wrote:I've got the Kakahunas to meet you in person sunshine, so get all condescending with me!

Oops! Touched a raw nerve have i?

I simply want you to afford us the same courtesy we afford you.

That is give us your theory and allow us to question it in the same manner and tone you question the non abduction theory.

Given you have a propensity to deflect difficult questions by asking me / us different questions i wanted to be clear for everyone's benefit that this thread is simply about your abduction theory only and has nothing to do with the "non-abduction" theory.

Hardly condescending is it? Just establishing the ground rules before we start? It should allow us to focus the disccusions solely on the abduction theory.

Hell it could even convert a few of us if you can back it up.

I don't see why you would have a problem in having your own thread on an "anti" site to allow you to sell the abduction theory. How many anti sites would give you that platform?

So now we've got that out of the way and moving on how do you explain an abductor walking across the very street 2 men are near the top of and talking?

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker on 04.06.11 15:41

Garth wrote:I've got the Kakahunas to meet you in person sunshine, so get all condescending with me!
That's not an answer Garth.

Are you going to answer or not?
The Shelfstacker

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 04.06.11 15:46

Excellent

This is a brilliant opportunity for Garth to show his support for the McCanns and their cause.

Obviously, if Garths theory is correct and Madeleine had indeed been abducted by paedophiles or any other, then we all need to be educated.

Here is Garths chance to educate us all and sway us into accepting the McCanns theory that Madeleine was actually abducted, and to assist the search for Madeleine by laying to rest the theory that there was no abduction and that Madeleine had died in the apartment.

Well, the McCanns need you, and Madeleine needs you. Can you do this Garth? Can you do this simple task for Madeleine's sake? Can you convince us with firm evidence that Madeleine was actually abducted? Can you demonstrate how this abduction may have happened?

Over to you Garth, do your best, but before you start, have a read of this http://t.co/BhqrmPi because this is the question that really needs to be answered?

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 04.06.11 16:08

pop2

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on 04.06.11 16:12

Always up for a challenge.
I personally think Garth got McCann and McCain mixed up, nothing wrong with supporting CHIPS.

Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Challenge Anneka had nothing on this

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 17:12

Who or what are the Kakahunas that Garth claims to know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on 04.06.11 17:30

Marian wrote:Who or what are the Kakahunas that Garth claims to know?

I think he means Kahunas.
Slang for Ball's:
•balls (male genitals).
Whoa, that takes Big Kahunas to say that in front of her.

Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Small round objects

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 17:35

Thank you Baronstu - we learn something new every day don't we?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guestio on 05.06.11 2:36

Allow me to laugh at the front, please

Guestio

Back to top Go down

Garth's theory is lame, because....

Post by Guestio on 05.06.11 2:58

Dear Garth

Do you know where your theory falls to the base?...No?
So let me tell you.

It falls when those inconsolable parents that "knew" from the first minute that their daughter had been abducted couldn't even get their butts off their beds to run and try to look for her, as everyone else was doing, although it was not their child;
It falls when those inconsable parents that were so certain that their daughter had been abducted couldn't care less for their other 2 remaining children and kept throwing them at the creche, until forbidden to do so;
It falls, when despite having one child taken, allegedly, by abductors, instead of going to the places where the sightings were denounced, chose to go to Rome, USA, Germany, etc;
It falls, when asked to help the police that were trying to help them, they did all that the police told them not to do - like publicizing the "famous coloboma" that could be the death penalty for their daughter, but that Mr. Gerald thought was a important "marketing ploy";
It falls, when expecting a call from a presumable abductor that was asking for a ransom, while in the PJ office, Mr. Gerald was happy enough to lick lollipops and discuss sports with the anxious detectives;
It falls when instead of doing everything to get their child back, they did everything to keep themselves on the news and out of prison;
[...] just to shorten it...

It falls when while saying that a filthy book like the one that Kate McCann wrote was intended to get their daughter back was postponed because of the royal wedding - it seems that media attention is more important than the wellbeing of a child.

As Amaral said on one interview, years ago, about what he thought about Mrs. McCann. I don't know the woman, but "I wouldn't like her to be my mother".

And I rest my case.
Guestio

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 05.06.11 7:07

Well despite giving him the very platform he craved, it seems old Garth hasn't been upto the challenge of defending or putting forward his "theory".

Instead he prefered to become the "internet hardman", which whilst fine for his ego no doubt, completely nullifies any credibility or authority he may have thought he had.

Becuase when your reply to a post or thread is to become said internet hardman not only have you lost the argument, you've lost both the battle and the war.

So next time Garth comes on the forum and tries to pull apart an argument, theory or poster please make sure you remind him of this thread.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 8:50

For your info, some of us actually have a social life.

Anyway, you'd like me to answer on a thread titled Garths theory - 'please dont laugh at the back'.

I'll tell you what 'WIMP' why dont we have this challenge off this forum on neutral ground (you know, to keep the conspiraloons at bay) and then we will see who has the KAHUNAS to stand by their convictions.

So, my challenge to you (which Im sure you wont take up because you appear to be all MOUTH) is that we debate and put up an internet wager on the outcome or if you like, the way this investigation goes (you know, either trying to convict the McCanns or the search for an abductor, conducted by SY with the cooperation of the Portuguese) and make this legally binding.

Lets see YOU accept this challenge, put your money where your mouth is (which appears to be close to your backside) and we'll see who has the KAHUNAS which you appear to like to refer.

Over to you big boy!

Garth

Back to top Go down

The mystery of Garth

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 8:52

I can't make up my mind as to Garth's motivation in all this. He could just be a mischief-making troll in a dingy basement who needs more fresh air but, on the other hand, if he is a genuine McCann supporter (it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it) he doesn't fit the stereotype of the nice but dim person who believes every word that drips from the crayon of Antonella Lazzeri in The Sun and as a result fills message boards with semi-literate ravings to the effect of "how can you add to the grief of these wonderful parents, you vile creatures". Garth has never come up with that old chestnut, instead he is obsessed with getting the message across that the abduction story actually happened as per the Gospel of Kate, Gerry and friends. Perhaps this will generate another topic solely about Garth's motivation - no, I'm joking about that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 9:03

Whats your motivation for being on this forum 24/7?

I cannot quite work that one out either.........
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 05.06.11 9:07

Garth wrote:For your info, some of us actually have a social life.

Anyway, you'd like me to answer on a thread titled Garths theory - 'please dont laugh at the back'.

I'll tell you what 'WIMP' why dont we have this challenge off this forum on neutral ground (you know, to keep the conspiraloons at bay) and then we will see who has the KAHUNAS to stand by their convictions.

So, my challenge to you (which Im sure you wont take up because you appear to be all MOUTH) is that we debate and put up an internet wager on the outcome or if you like, the way this investigation goes (you know, either trying to convict the McCanns or the search for an abductor, conducted by SY with the cooperation of the Portuguese) and make this legally binding.

Lets see YOU accept this challenge, put your money where your mouth is (which appears to be close to your backside) and we'll see who has the KAHUNAS which you appear to like to refer.

Over to you big boy!

Wow Garth, what an over reaction!!!

Have you got a sore head this morning? Get plenty of water in you.

You are still avoiding answering anything or giving a good argument for your beliefs.........why do you do that?

Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

What motivates us all?

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 9:14

Garth, it is an exaggeration to say that I am on this site 24/7 but, if I was, it would mean that you are too or you wouldn't know about it. I'm a retired local council officer and my time now is thankfully all my own. I do wonder how you manage to find so much time to spend here. Life would be so much easier for you if you joined a pro-McCann site but there's nothing wrong with wanting more of a challenge in one's life. I just wish that you would look at the big picture here and consider all its implications.

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 9:16

It appears we are going to have another long drawn out post from Me.

Hurry up, I've got things to do, yes or no?
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 9:26

Garth, why do you always move the goal posts?

This is your big chance to convince everyone, use it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 9:28

Marian,

I have two jobs. One involves running a security firm and the other involves kicking the backsides of people who claim benefits and pretend they cannot work.

I visit this forum in and out, in my free time. It appears to me that many of the posters here (I wont mention names) but when ever I view this forum, they are here, logged in. That suggests to me, that those posters DO spend most of their time on this board. And what's their motivation?

I simply like a challenge and hence my work. I also have a low tolerance threshold for fools and imo this forum has many. Not all I might add, some can debate and apply logic to their arguments.

Looking at the bigger picture, I see a family who never had the full support of the Portuguese investigation whilst coordination of Goncalo Amaral. Its only plain to see today, the mans conviction in trying to prove their guilt.

Whilst people may try to find little discrepancies in the McCanns actions/statements, the 'bigger picture' actually tells a different story.

So, I do look at all possibilities but I'm no fool believe me, but I know the McCanns are innocent and the people on here are wrong. And hence my challenge our noisy poster Me.

Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 05.06.11 9:34

Garth wrote: I also have a low tolerance threshold for fools and imo this forum has many. Not all I might add, some can debate and apply logic to their arguments.

Based on this statement and your inability to debate without applying logic to your arguments, do you consider yourself to be a fool?

You say you know the McCann's are innocent - how do you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 9:36

We're still waiting Garth !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 9:38

Ufer

Don't take everything so literally. I wasn't actually there I know.

I refer to my own heart of hearts.
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 05.06.11 9:40

Stella

May I suggest you read my post to our friend Me.
Garth

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum