The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jill Havern 26.05.24 17:19

Which thread was it and I'll see if I can find the photo.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42739

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Ladyinred 26.05.24 17:23

Portuguese Geography #8
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1634

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.05.24 17:35

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.05.24 17:39

Crikey, that thread goes back a long way, huh?

As I recall, missbeetle was excellent at finding obscure pictures.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.05.24 17:54

Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1649

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 26.05.24 17:55

Sorry if this has been posted before.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.05.24 19:25

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Thumbn44
TOMORROW brief 5 - 10 minutes introduction live interview with Bernt Stellander and then in 2 weeks a full Podcast length interview.

Ep. 1: Wake Up With Sonia Poulton

Scheduled for May 27, 2024 at 09.00AM

Journalist and broadcaster Sonia Poulton starts the day with guests, chatters & their take on news

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 26.05.24 19:59

Thank you, Jill. Can't wait!
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 64

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.24 22:56

Jill Havern wrote:Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 9 Thumbn44
TOMORROW brief 5 - 10 minutes introduction live interview with Bernt Stellander and then in 2 weeks a full Podcast length interview.

Ep. 1: Wake Up With Sonia Poulton

Scheduled for May 27, 2024 at 09.00AM

Journalist and broadcaster Sonia Poulton starts the day with guests, chatters & their take on news
I find it strange there is suddenly an affiliation with Sonia Poulton who has absolutely no track record in anything media related other than to be a shock jockey.

If this book is of substance why not choose another avenue?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13452

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 27.05.24 23:08

I'm not very familiar with Sonia Poulton, though I had heard of her, and I was surprised and sorry to read of Jill's bad experience with her but perhaps it's a good thing that the new book is getting some publicity over here, particularly as the main stream media will probably ignore it for as long as possible.
Honesty
Honesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.24 23:21

Honesty wrote:I'm not very familiar with Sonia Poulton, though I had heard of her, and I was surprised and sorry to read of Jill's bad experience with her but perhaps it's a good thing that the new book is getting some publicity over here, particularly as the main stream media will probably ignore it for as long as possible.
When a so called dynamite book the size of breeze block, seven years in the making by an author who has sketchy credentials is given to an equally sketchy journalist I have to question that.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13452

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.05.24 4:18

I don't care what his credentials are or who he talks with to promote his work - he's certainly not going to be interviewed by mainstream media, so why not Sonia?  If he's got the McCanns and 'the golden nuggets' on field cameras as promised, and can crack the case and let Maddie finally come home to rest in peace and bring the perpetrators to justice, then that's all that's important.

All we can do is sit and wait for the website and to see what happens. If it all kicks off, as promised, he'll be interviewed by mainstream media for cracking the case of the most famous missing person in modern times.

If nothing materializes then I guess he's played 'cat and mouse' with all of us  oh go on - but the book was still a damn good read.

At the moment I remain optimistic. 

I have to...for my own sanity   daft

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Ladyinred, crusader, Bluebagthepirate and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.05.24 6:54

Liz Eagles wrote:If this book is of substance why not choose another avenue?

He is trying to find ANY avenue into the English speaking world.
The British press will not even mention the book, either because of a Super-inaudible or because their ultimate owners have forbidden it.
He cannot choose.  He has to grasp at opportunities.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16677

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, crusader, Bluebagthepirate and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 28.05.24 7:01

He could post one of the videos on Rumble, doesn't have to wait for a website.
I'm sure Sonia would even oblidge.

It certainly would help with the doubters and fence sitters.

Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 281

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 28.05.24 7:06

Sonia said that their next conversation would be on Rumble in about two weeks' time, so maybe then.

I had never heard of Rumble before.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1634

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 28.05.24 7:30

Isn't any publicity grist to the mill? I haven't read the book, Peter and Jill have done/are doing that for us but I think Mr Stellander presents very well. He seems very focused and determined, but in a considered, measured way. I don't think he is ever going to give up on this. If I were the McCanns, I'd be very worried.
Honesty
Honesty

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.05.24 7:58

Honesty wrote:Isn't any publicity grist to the mill? I haven't read the book, Peter and Jill have done/are doing that for us but I think Mr Stellander presents very well. He seems very focused and determined, but in a considered, measured way. I don't think he is ever going to give up on this.  If I were the McCanns, I'd be very worried.
Unless they know for sure it wasn't them on the Hill from the detailed descriptions given in the book...then they've nothing to worry about and will simply remain silent and let it blow over.

It now all depends on how clear the field cam footage is when it appears on the website, and if the McCanns can be 100% recognised.

At the moment, he's making them sweat.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 28.05.24 8:32

Even if it isn't the McCanns and the body wasn't buried there, the net seems to be closing in on the McCanns, if only a little bit more at present. The new book must have ramped up the pressure on everyone involved. I think/hope that Mr Stellander is right when he said, something along the lines, that one of them will start to talk. Or perhaps someone they have confided in will do so. Amazing, to me at least, how it's gone on so long with so many people in the know.
Honesty
Honesty

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 28.05.24 9:04

I really really want this to be real.

I'm being held back because from bitter experience "too good to be true" usually disappoints.

You never know.

My wife asked why he hasn't gone directly to the Portuguese Police with all this.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 28.05.24 9:19

I said the same, but I think that doing what he has done makes sure that they can't ignore the book. They can't refuse to  acknowledge it, on whatever political or 'reasons of  confidentiality'  or 'ongoing investigation' grounds they choose.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Jill Havern and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.05.24 9:41

One thing we do know for sure, the McCann's went on a "well deserved break" instead of attending the service/prayer vigil this year.
That to me speaks volumes.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6113

Jill Havern and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 28.05.24 9:44

'Well deserved' my eye. It's panic mode for sure. I'd like to know how Goncalo Amaral feels about the book.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.05.24 10:21

Bluebagthepirate wrote:I really really want this to be real.

I'm being held back because from bitter experience "too good to be true" usually disappoints.

You never know.

My wife asked why he hasn't gone directly to the Portuguese Police with all this.
He did go to the PJ...with a memory stick of photos.

Amaral: "This case was archived due to polical reasons"

Mr Stellander has to break through the politics too.

It's not just the McCanns and the 'Golden Nuggets' who are sweating. Not just Portugal but the UK.

And Cat Nanny.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 28.05.24 11:13

A day after the interview, and still it hasn't had a mention, apart from here.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.05.24 11:19

Bluebagthepirate wrote:He could post one of the videos on Rumble, doesn't have to wait for a website.
I'm sure Sonia would even oblidge.

It certainly would help with the doubters and fence sitters.

Be patient!

Mr Stellander knows exactly what he's doing - he showed extraordinary patience during his investigation and game of 'cat and mouse' on the Hill. Patience that spanned years. His investigation is pretty much* over, his book is complete, and now we all have to wait to see what unfolds with the police and 'golden nuggets'.

* pending further investigation should the PJ/Grange not step up to the plate (calls his bluff) with the ground penetrating equipment/cadaver dogs.

The game is not over. All of what's happening now is just part of his strategy to get those in authority to do the job they're paid to do and with the info he's already given them on memory sticks.

Colin Sutton used ground penetrating equipment and cadaver dogs in his Fred and Rose West investigation to successfully find more graves...Lt Col Danie Krugel is ready and willing to do the same.

Let's not forget that Danie couldn't pinpoint the exact spot of Maddie's burial site...but Mr Stellander believes he has. There is a diagram in his book that shows the vast difference in areas between Krugel's and Stellander's.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Ladyinred and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top