The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE! Mm11

The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE! Mm11

The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE! Regist10

The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE! Empty The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE!

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.19 13:39

by HiDeHo on 14.01.13 4:10

The LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION of Madeleine (apart from T9) was at the CRECHE!

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic30.html

Mark Harrison MBE
National Search Adviser
Homicide, Missing Persons, Mass Fatality Disasters

Mark Warner Creche at Praia Da Luz.

This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine McCann. Although this location was within the original search area it may well benefit from a further search using enhanced detecting methods for human remains. This will depend on the size of any outside grounds and concealed areas inside the building.

Although this needs a bit of patience to 'grasp' (for me anyway...lol) I think this could be one of the most IMPORTANT 'clues'....that the police files haven't told us directly.

Something I came across a week or so ago.

Mark Harrison, in his report from July 23rd 2007 where he was planning the locations for the cadaver and blood dogs to search said something VERY TELLING imo.

The files continuously tell us that Madeleine was at high tea in the tapas (according to witness statements which would need to be included as 'evidence' until proven otherwise) at about 5.30pm Thursday...Kate, Catriona, Gerry etc.

HOWEVER....Mark Harrison claims that he sent the dogs to search in the LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION which was NOT the tapas bar...but the CRECHE!

A search was scheduled for the CRECHE....that tells me there is NO confirmed sighting/knowledge of Madeleine at High Tea!!!! (correct me if my logic is incorrect)

THEREFORE...the last confirmed sighting was at the creche but...WHICH DAY?

My logic tells me that if Madeleine stayed to the end of the day, the nanny would walk her and the other children over to High tea meaning the TAPAS was the last confirmed location....

More logic..tells me that it must have been a day when the PARENTS picked her up early (before high tea)...and...the only day they picked her up early was MONDAY! The day that EVERYONE avoids and does not talk about...The day before the discrepancies started to happen (on Tuesday).....

It could (indirectly as the police have not included in the files but Mark Harrison would not be organising a search as the last confirmed location in the creche...if she was seen AFTER in the tapas at High Tea.) be a real indication that something happened to Madeleine on MONDAY...

I have not arrived at this possibility to prove my thoughts about Monday (because the discrepancies started Tuesday) but as it can be seen clearly...the last place that Madeleine was confirmed to be by someone other than T9 was at the creche!!

Does anyone else find this amazing?
----------

For discussion please visit this thread:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6263-the-last-confirmed-location-of-the-child-believed-to-be-madeleine-mccann-apart-from-t9-was-at-the-creche

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Melissa M likes this post

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top