The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Mm11

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Mm11

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Regist10

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Empty Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne

Post by Jill Havern 12.08.18 12:26

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Child+passes+hewlett
Raymond Hewlett, paedophile, dying in a hospital in Germany
vehemently denied any involvement in Maddie's 'disappearance'

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne David_payne
Dr David Payne, suspected paedophile, working in a hospital in the UK
has never denied any involvement

Drs Katherina and Arul could no longer keep the secret that had bothered them for two years and went to the police to make a statement. They revealed two conversations between Dave and Gerry, during which both revealed suspicious behaviour and indiciated sex with minors.

Gonçalo Amaral: "there were gestures and words indicating the existence of a child molester within that group of people"

Gonçalo Amaral: "It would be interesting to know the reason why Mr David Payne is not taking part in the reconstitution. He might explain for how long he bathed the children and at what time."

Yvonne Warren Martin further states that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers to see if David Payne is on that list.

David Payne:
DC 1485 Messiah: "Okay. I’d like you to describe Madeleine to me. What sort of a child she is and you know how you see her.”

Dr David Payne reply: "Mm, err Madeleine’s err a very striking err beautiful child, I’d almost if I want a better phrase call her doll-like, you know she was very, you know I think, you know very unique looking child err, she’d got very pretty, you know blonde hair err in a bob, she was quite a petite err child and you know she was very bubbly, very err you know she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err and you know she, she was, you know Kate and Gerry’s, you know pride and joy. They’d had a lot of trouble conceiving, you know with IVF and everything and you know Madeleine was their miracle. She was obviously very unique with the fact that she’d got the, you know the iris defect err but you know she was certainly a happy go lucky child you know she was, she would interact with the other children very well, as I said on the other, earlier recording, you know she played very happily with Lily and you know indeed the other children. She was, you know, very, she is a very beautiful child and good fun.”

DC 1485 Messiah: "Mm.”

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne SUSPECTS
image courtesy of Textusa
--------

Related link:
Paedophile in Maddy case faces deathbed extradition

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41706

Vilamoura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Empty Re: Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne

Post by Jill Havern 12.08.18 12:35

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Coming_out

Innocent until proven guilty

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Hewlett

Guilty until proven innocent

How Alex West of The Sun confronted Raymond Hewlett

THE SUN: Can you speak to us about Madeleine McCann?
HEWLETT: I don't know what you're talking about.
SUN: Did you have anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?
HEWLETT: No answer
SUN: Could you tell us where you were when Madeleine McCann disappeared?
HEWLETT: It's got nothing to do with you.
SUN: Why don't you eliminate yourself from the inquiry for the sake of the McCanns?
HEWLETT: I don't have to speak to you. F*** off.
SUN: Why haven't you spoken to the detectives?
HEWLETT: I will. Just f*** off out of here. I've done nothing wrong.
SUN: Well, you've been on the run for more than 30 years and you're wanted for questioning by West Yorks Police.
HEWLETT: What for? I don't believe it.
SUN: A sexual assault on an eight-year-old girl in 1975.
At this point Hewlett, who lives in Aachen with partner Mariana, 33, and their six kids, let fly with another four-letter volley before leaping from the wheelchair and dashing inside the hospital.

Have another go Alex, try these questions:

Hewlett, did you kill Madeleine McCann behind the sofa in apartment 5a whilst her parents were out having a meal and getting drunk?
Did you sedate her home-alone twin siblings so that they would be unaware of you killing their sister?
Did you leave Maddie's body behind the sofa for 90 minutes to develop cadaver odour?
Did you then put her in a blue sports bag, which wasn't big enough to hide a tennis racket, and put her in the McCanns wardrobe before making off with her through the jemmied window that wasn't jemmied?
Hewlett, did you leave Kate's fingerprints all over the shutters when you took Maddie?
Were you wearing gloves and entirely wrapped in clingfilm during all this time as you didn't leave any of your own fingerprints or DNA?
Did you wear Kate's black and white check trousers whilst you carried out this dastardly deed?
Did you then return 3 weeks later to put Maddie's DNA in the McCanns hire car?
Why don't you incriminate yourself in this inquiry for the sake of the McCanns?

Quote of the decade: Kate and Gerry urge paedophile to talk to them to prove he has nothing to hide
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-urge-paedophile-396059

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41706

Melissa M and Vilamoura like this post

Back to top Go down

Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne Empty Re: Spot the difference: Raymond Hewlett versus Dr David Payne

Post by sharonl 12.08.18 14:05

It amazes me the most discredited news paper and its uninformed journalists can put themselves in the place of detectives, especially in such a serious case.   

Didn't (Bert and Ernie)  Edgar and Cowley,  the McCann muppets, who set up a bogus PI Company purely for McCann purposes, rush over to Aachen hospital. to question Hewlett on his death bed, even though he was wired up and unable to speak due to throat cancer?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.18 17:36

" She was, you know, very, she is a very beautiful child and good fun.”

Woops, not concentrating hard enough there, for a moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top