The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Regist10

Alternative Theorizing

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by sharonl 01.09.20 9:46

Silentscope wrote:

If all the kids were being cared for in one apartment, the carer couldn't really request 6 more cots or beds could they? It's makes sense that the others would order extra cots and place them in the one apt.

Sorry, I am not getting what you mean...do you mean that the one empty place setting at the Tapas table was fo a person designated to look after ALL the kids in one Apartment every night? 

OR  

the OC Arrivals Staff just dropped off three cots in 5A by mistake?

If Madeleine disappeared on the Sunday would the tapas 9 really risk leaving the remaining 8 children alone whilst they were out?

As we have one tapas member absent from the table each night, I would say that it makes sense to suggest that that person was caring for the children in one apartment as suggested by the investigation. Besides, there was no evidence of young children having spent much time in the McCanns apt.

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11272

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by Silentscope 01.09.20 10:44

Yes, I get your explanation now, thank you for your patience.

I guess it depends what the investigation or the Tapas 7 thinks (or was told) what the cause of the disappearance was. 
If they were told Madeleine was Abducted on the weekend, or some other cause made them stick together the “Cover story” as a group.

There are many theories that all make sense depending on your point of view. 

I think only 2-4 people know which one is right.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2991

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.09.20 12:54

minder_1966 wrote:Sorry if the title comes across as clickbait! But I seriously believe i have a theory that I haven't heard yet but again, please forgive me if you have heard something similar already!

Yes, we have heard something similar before.  Indeed, the theory has been doing the rounds since Fred Flintstone invented the wheel but I have a 'sneeky' suspicion you already know that.  It was utter nonsense then, it is utter nonsense now - I'd go so far as to say it's an insult to the name Madeleine McCann and an insult to this forum.

Put aside your Enid Blyton compendium and come down to earth - have a good thorough read of this forum and the PJ files at the following link..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's as gentle as it gets.

Recently I came across a video over on YouTube.  A dubious gruff husky voice trying to instill the idea that Madeleine McCann was abducted by Jeffrey Epstein's partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell.  All because the author could see a remarkable resemblance between Maxwell and an e-fit.  I was so exasperated/disgusted I couldn't bring it here - not even for it's amusement value.

This is not a game.

Welcome by the way.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.09.20 13:10

goodpost

I don't want to be rude to the new member, but I don't understand why anyone, with little-to-no knowledge about the case, would register on a forum that spent more than a decade investigating the disappearance, and proclaim that "they solved the case", bringing a baseless (and frankly ludicrous) theory into the mix.

I'm sorry, it's just insulting to the hard-working people who devoted their time and effort to make the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann a success.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.20 13:25

I would put another possibility in the mix if I may?

The reason that all these Photofits look like people we NOW all know to be Pedofiles.

Is that from the time of the disappearance everything seemed to be Pedo connected and these Faces would have been known AT THAT TIME to insiders? It was at the Forefront of their minds, not Kidnap for Ransom or Coercion to do something for the Kidnappers.

It fits with all the other “source matierial” adapted for later use by the Tapas crew.

Apologies in advance if this seems “ludicrous”
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.09.20 13:44

The requests and placement of cots and the apartment 5a cleaner's witness statement, have been discussed extensively here on CMOMM in the past.  I've tried to locate the link, without success.

I don't see how the cots have any significant bearing on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  The McCann version of events, along with their group of friends, is sacrosanct in so far as there are no credible witnesses to contest the McCann story.  Not to say all the witnesses were economic with the truth, they are just bystanders answering questions posed by the official police force.

Take the cleaner's witness statement as an example, as some people put so much emphasis on the cot said to be in the middle of the bedroom occupied by the McCanns themselves.  For a start the interview record is not taken verbatim which has a significant effect on interpretation.  I've been through all this before having looked more closely at the Portuguese documentation compared to the formatting and wording of the translation. can't remember the detail off-hand, which is why I tried to locate the link.

Look at this particular extract from the witness statement translation..

The room gives onto an outdoor garden by means of a terrace, as it is on the ground floor,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

?

See how matters can be so easily misconstrued?

NB:  Please don't comment on the state of the shrubbery - I don't know when these photographs were taken.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.20 13:58

I was only researching the possibility of the following :

1. To keep Maddie from straying she was put in a Cot.

2. This may explain why no trace of her was in the Bed.

I get the misconstruction or mis - translational aspect.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.20 14:10

I just want to let you know I have read this through.

I wonder if the Twins were in the Cot in the Parents room, and Maddie was in the Cot alone in the other room? Maybe the Twins did not sleep well when separated. (They spent 9 months together in the Womb.)
As I mentioned about the Photos, Maddy always seems to be positioned at a point furthest from a Parent, or with someone in between her and a Parent.

It may not be Evidence - but I think it indicates distancing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Silentscope
I have moved this post of yours and the following from the Documented Evidence thread.  It is more baseless speculatilon, therefore does not belong on the thread you selected.

This particular thread 'Unorthodox Theorizing' is self explanatory.  It was initiated 'as the place to go' for far-out theorizing with little or no foundation, in order to keep the rest of the forum free of unfounded distraction and unwanted diversion.

Having said that, don't be at all surprised if members challenge what's written here.

Verdi

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Empty Unorthodox Theorizing

Post by Silentscope 01.09.20 14:25

The Apartment Cleaners can be seen on the following link for any new Members. The comments from the Algarve residents are also not to be overlooked. Subtitles in English and Portuguese. 

@"https://youtu.be/7pUKiuugYUI"
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 01.09.20 14:50

At risk of covering old ground: people telling lies do so much more easily if they are using 'a version of the truth,' describing a person, or switching days. Much easier if someone has a real memory to rely on.

I have an inkling that the Gerry, Jane and Jez encounter/s were intentionally date-switched. Some similar events happened much earlier than they said.

Just a thought. One of a few
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.20 15:26

According to Gerrys bedtime reading matierial, “if Truth, like Buildings can be Constructed” then a real Architect must be able to tell:

1. From which Factory the Bricks used are coming from.
2. From which Plan or Style the FAKE House was made or designed.

Or not?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 01.09.20 21:59

Just going over old stuff, (but I can't locate the thread,) 2 questions:

What evidence do we have that Maddie was ever in 5A? Who occupied the flat next door? Didn't the dogs bark there? (middle aged memory.)
What evidence do we have that the the McCanns ever stayed in 5A at all?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.09.20 22:03

The Ocean Club and Mark Warners documented records and of course the PJ investigation and crime scene photographs.

I see no reason to doubt the McCann family stayed in apartment 5a.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 02.09.20 10:06

Lance De Boils wrote:Just going over old stuff, (but I can't locate the thread,) 2 questions:

What evidence do we have that Maddie was ever in 5A? Who occupied the flat next door? Didn't the dogs bark there? (middle aged memory.)
What evidence do we have that the the McCanns ever stayed in 5A at all?

Apartment 5b next door was the Oldfield family , 5c was empty , 5d Tanner/O'Brien , 5h upstairs the Paynes .
Regarding the dogs barking , if you mean Eddie and Keela the only apartment they alerted to was the McCanns 5a .

It's not , was Maddie ever in 5a , it's how long was she there for ? Until the night of May 3 , or earlier in the week that Is  the big question ?

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 02.09.20 11:21

Every theory has its own different associated time frames Lance.

The biggest question for me is not was she ever there, but why did she have to be “Abducted without trace”?

Why must anyone who disagrees with their version of events be sued, discredited or intimidated? 

Why MUST Brückner be made to look guilty at all cost?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 02.09.20 11:56

5A just doesn't look like an apartment which a family of 2 adults and 3 minors had been occupied for that length of time. The photographs look to me like a recent dumping of holiday stuff from 1 apt to another.
Strangely (probably mistaken) that there was another apt the dogs alerted at?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 02.09.20 11:58

The floor would be covered with sand apart from anything. If you have beach holidays, you'd know that sand gets everywhere!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.09.20 12:37

Lance De Boils wrote:The floor would be covered with sand apart from anything. If you have beach holidays, you'd know that sand gets everywhere!

It wasn't a beach holiday.

With the greatest respect Lance de Boils, do you actually know anything about this case at all, or do you just come here to make random encrypted comments for effect?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 03.09.20 17:58

Ok Verdi. I've been absent for years but came back after "news."
I have forgotten a lot and I'm short of time.
From all the digs it's clear that my presence here is not wanted.
So I obviously need to just leave full stop, or to carrying on trying to update myself. Which would you prefer?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 13 Empty Dr. David Payne

Post by Guest 04.10.20 21:21

The character of one Dr. David Payne, member of the Tapas group and friend of the McCanns is oft criticised. Not least in part to statements given by a doctor couple, the Gaspar's some 12 days after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, but also for the rambling, hesitant and incoherent inconsistency of his rogatory statement in connection with an alleged visitation to Kate McCann at the apartment where the McCann's were staying. Kate herself also acknowledges and details the encounter, but there is a huge discrepancy with regard to the time he spent there, that spans half an hour. 
There is one school of thought that the story serves nothing more than to support the claim that Madeleine was seen on this day. 
The very mention of this encounter, the significance and the discrepancies, to me however, allude to the possibility of something of potentially, far greater importance, so I seek to challenge this viewpoint.

Was David Payne summoned to apartment 5A by Kate to help save the life of Madeleine? Could it be that David Payne is the hero that came to her assistance after an incident and not the sinisiter villian with an interest in young children that the Gaspar's seemingly imply. Could he also as a medic have done all he could in his power to sustain life, for that is what he took an oath to do? And, if this is what happened and it failed, was he the one who certified the death of the minor, if that was the case, (as two doctors need to be present)?

I ask the question why else would a highly educated, articulate medic be barely able to string a comprehensible sentence together when questioned about this seemingly, on the face of it inconsequential visit if nothing noteworthy or distressing happened? 

Is this just a Miffy's myth Verdi, madness or Maybe?

________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Topics merged.  Mod
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 04.10.20 21:33

He does not look like he was in the knowledge of any Event on the following Video, first pictures taken after the Disappearance show more concern from others than him.

Pictures at 0:26 Sec.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.10.20 14:46

Chaplains Restaurent strangely is located near the Church in PDL.
A Restaurant near the Beach where “Smithman” was headed?
Was the Lady being referred to Mrs Fenn?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.10.20 16:01

Silentscope wrote:
Chaplains Restaurent strangely is located near the Church in PDL.
A Restaurant near the Beach where “Smithman” was headed?
Was the Lady being referred to Mrs Fenn?

I don't Understand what you're Getting at HERE.

Firstly, as The Hairdresser presumed to be Speaking on this very BADLY recorded Video, refers to the lady who lives ABOVE (meaning above the Apartment occupied by the McCann Family), it's reasonably safe to assume the lady in question was indeed Mrs Pamela Fenn.

That aside, There is NO evidence nor indication to SUGGEST the McCanns dined anywhere during the WEEK but the Millennium Restaurant on the FIRST night and the Tapas restaurant Every night thereafter.

This Genre of internet myth and Gossip NEEDS to be nipped in the Bud before it grows Stalks.

Still, it makes for good click-bait.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.10.20 16:19

It may be just another coincidence, but if you look at Google street View you will see that the side Door to the Church faces the Restaurent. 50 m across the Car Park outside.

There are other (unconfirmed) Reports of people using this door in relation to Praying and Removal theories.

I think it bears further Investigation. A Restaurant would also doubtless have a Coolroom or something like an Ice Machine.

Maybe “Smithman” was headed there? 

If the Tapas bookings are Indeed  “Faked” how do we know where they were on Tuesday night?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.10.20 16:26

Boo!!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top