The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 8 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 8 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 8 Regist10

Alternative Theorizing

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 8 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by Verdi 05.03.19 20:34

I see no need to 'remove' your comments KJS, if you were unhappy about the content you could have deleted them yourself. I hope you understand that forum admin do not wish for any unwarranted repercussions about deleting posts some time in the future.

You can 'cancel' your membership here if that's your desire..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry to see you go - if you do go..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 8 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by KJS 05.03.19 20:45

I am unhappy with my comments remaining on this hostile forum so I will not ask again, please remove my comments, I am incensed that you are showing me no respect in leaving them on here when I have requested their removal.
KJS
KJS

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.03.19 20:58

Your comments will not be removed KJS because you have threatened to report us to the authorities, so they need to remain as evidence of what you are accusing us of.

Once your investigation is complete then they can be removed.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43541

Back to top Go down

Post by KJS 05.03.19 21:04

Right I am reporting you for cyberbullying and abuse, you have been asked nicely to remove my comments, and clearly, all you want to do is leave them up to be mocked, you are seriously nasty and I wish to God I had not come across this vile forum. You have zero respect.
OK war it is if that is what you want.
Enough is enough.
KJS
KJS

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.03.19 21:35

This is a very peaceful website and nobody wants war.  Jill has explained why the comments will not be removed for now.   No hostility in Jill's or Verdi's posts as far as I can see and certainly no bullying.    I don't know who you are going to report the site to but I do not think your "threatening" posts will go far.

As Verdi said, hope you don't stop posting but the posters who respponded to you did make very valid posts IMO.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by KJS 05.03.19 21:53

I want my comments removed now stop being spiteful and nasty and do this.
I am reporting you for this and I will not be letting this go, so do the right thing and have some respect and remove my comments. You are not nice people you are disrespectful and downright audacious and hostile and I get a very bad vibe off you people I do not want to be associated with you or this forum and I want my comments removed immediately. I will sue you if I have to. Stop wasting my time.
KJS
KJS

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.03.19 22:06

Good luck with that.   You chose to post  "gossip".  Nobody twisted your arm so to speak.   You are the one who is making nasty comments to posters who genuinely wanted to find out more about your posts.

Cheerio.  Pop back in if you hear any more" info" at your new hairdressers.  I look forward to hearing it - if there is any.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.03.19 0:05

KJS wrote:I want my comments removed now stop being spiteful and nasty and do this.
I am reporting you for this and I will not be letting this go, so do the right thing and have some respect and remove my comments. You are not nice people you are disrespectful and downright audacious and hostile and I get a very bad vibe off you people I do not want to be associated with you or this forum and I want my comments removed immediately. I will sue you if I have to. Stop wasting my time.
You emailed me on Sunday 3 March at 9.16pm to say you were going to report this forum to the regulator and authorities because the replies to your post "were a contravention of your human rights and freedom of speech".

Because your allegations are extremely serious, your comments and replies will need to remain in place so that the regulator and authorities can see for themselves what has happened to cause you so much trauma.

The regulator is Forumotion. I'm not sure what authorites you intend to report us to, but I hope you are successful in finding out that information for yourself. Once that has been done then I will gladly delete your comments. I'm sure you can appreciate why I cannot delete the comments prior to any investigation.

Verdi has given you the link to enable you to delete your account.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by KJS 06.03.19 0:45

Right the police will be contacted tomorrow and you will be reported for cyber abuse you were warned and you see fit to damage me like this so you will pay the price you are horrid evil nasty spiteful trolls who should never be allowed to run a forum like this, you have no respect for anyone, you are a total and utter disgrace you audacious cocky madam, well I will make sure now that no one joins this forum as I shall warm people online to setter clear you are the sort of trolls that get the internet a bad name, well you have not seen the last of this and you were warned so if it is war you want then that is what you will get. How dare you abuse me like this. Horrid vile individual - karma will take its course to believe me it will and serve you right. What goes around comes around. You will pay.
KJS
KJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.03.19 0:47

affraid

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.03.19 1:01

What an eccentric performance  hide halloween

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.19 9:30

byebye violin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.03.19 9:39

Surely it's for KJS's own benefit that the comments remain?

When she goes to the Police and the Regulator today to raise her complaints about us contravening her human rights and freedom of speech and they arrive here without further ado, what on earth would they say if all the comments were not available for them to see?

KJS would look rather silly and hysterical and might even be accused of wasting police time.

In fact, she might even be accused of trolling and abuse herself!

And that would never, never do.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.19 9:57

If I was KJS I'd definitely go to the police. I would however tell them I may have information on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I'd then tell them 'my hairdresser' told me this story/gossip/truth (I'm very good at spotting truths) and it came straight from the mouth of the Healy's. Once the officer has stopped laughing, I'd then say there are some people on social media whom karma is going to get big time, you mark my words. That should about cover it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.03.19 10:06

KJS is online as we speak. Perhaps she could up-date the forum on progress so far with her complaints.

I think we need to be prepared - the gloves are off ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.03.19 19:23

What!  No police bashing down your doors yet Jill.  Well I never. 

You certainly copped the hairdryer treatment up thread from KJS.  So much so I thought KJS would have been up the cop shop straight away so upset was she that she couldn't get her post PERManently removed.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.19 20:22

KJS  came up with some bovine excrement - or was it sham poo? Can't resist a spot of juvenility.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by alan 07.03.19 21:01

Did I tell you about the time when I went to my hairdresser? Oh wait - I am bald!
alan

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.03.19 22:02

thinking   I wonder where this hair dresser got her information from?

Oh, yes - it was Grandma Healy gossiping at the salon.  As if big grin
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11272

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 08.03.19 22:36

I have found some toys on the floor, anyone know who they belong to|?

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 07.06.19 15:30

Further to the posts much earlier in this thread on Reverse Speech, I found a few more examples in the recent Australian podcast series. Transcribed and shared here, because I know Verdi is such a fan.

PeterMac: "[It's very obvious that the shutters were not] damaged, or smashed, or forced, or jemmied, and it was at that point that I thought this is very, very strange."

Reversal: "I know suspicion - they say a fire exit."

My interpretation: "Fire exit" is metaphor for the alleged use of the window by the abductor to make a quick escape; a suspicious story which doesn't hold up in his opinion.

Jim Gamble discussing the early days of the investigation: "[Looking back, and it's a long time ago now, I think the word] that springs to mind for me is that there was a feeling that there was the intervention of a colonial power. "

Reversal: "Girl would be found with the nationalistic happy feet."

Interpretation: The Portuguese authorities wanted to be the ones who found Madeliene, for reasons of national pride.

Gerry discussing Amaral's book: "The hardest emotion is anguish, despair and of course anger that [someone who was so close] to the investigation claims to prove without any evidence that our missing daughter - to whom we've done everything within our power to find - states that she is unequivocaly dead." 

Reversal: "It's so close, so it numb us."

Interpretation: They were emotionally numb either because Amaral's theory was close to what actually happened, or because he was so close to the investigation. "It's so close" suggests the theory; if you were referring to the person you'd probably say "He's so close" instead.

Gerry: "It starts off stating right at the beginning that M is dead, that there was no abduction, and essentially claims that myself and my wife and our friends are liars and we'd be so cold and ruthless as to [hide our daughter's body rather than try and] help her should something have happened."

Reversal: "Be harsh - make them arguido - the storm front is near."

Gerry: "When the file was closed, it was made [explicitly] clear that there was no evidence that M is dead."

Reversal: "Killed theirselves"

Interpretation: He thinks (wrongly) that the statements made by the Portuguese police when they closed the case file killed any prospect of them ever reconsidering a death scenario.

Alan Pike, Crisis Psychology: "It's quite normal, in an investgation to a child disappearing, for the people who are closest to them [to be investigated]. Really I don't think that being made arguido was particularly traumatic for them."

Reversal: "Hagart sent me from the beast."

Interpretation: He was flown out to help the McCanns. I've no idea who "Hagart" or "the beast" might be.
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.19 16:15

AlexBG wrote:Further to the posts much earlier in this thread on Reverse Speech, I found a few more examples in the recent Australian podcast series. Transcribed and shared here, because I know Verdi is such a fan.
Wise thinking big grin !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 07.06.19 17:36

Verdi wrote:
AlexBG wrote:Further to the posts much earlier in this thread on Reverse Speech, I found a few more examples in the recent Australian podcast series. Transcribed and shared here, because I know Verdi is such a fan.
Wise thinking big grin !
...a bit of Friday fun eh Verdi!!?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.19 7:46

Reverse speech?

skcollob s'ti.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 8 Empty McCann - MI6 Secret Revealed?

Post by pbslady 30.06.19 17:56

Here is the link that explains why the McCanns claimed the sniffer dogs were misled by dirty nappies:
Mi6 smuggled spy Godievsky and used dirty nappies to mislead the border guard's dogs!

Having a lazy afternoon I just watched UK Yesterday channel about the smuggling of double spy Gordievsky out of Russia in boot of car driven by 'innocent family with child' MI6 operatives or helpers.
There was concern over possibility of border guard dogs sniffing Gordievsky out - so either by intentional plan or quick thinking the mother threw dirty nappies on ground and dogs sniffed them and ignored boot.

Instantly I thought of Kate McCann claiming dirty nappies carried in hire car boot but obviously modern nappies don't leak!  
And surely pair of doctors would know to safely bag any used nappies! 
And of course in hot resort would Maddie's siblings actually expel much urine as they would be losing lots of sweat?
And of course the heat would dry the nappies quickly even if soaked by kid peeing lots?

I just watched the latter end of this video about MI6 smuggling Russian double agent out and saw MI6 distracting dogs with dirty nappies!

So add the fact that British top police were involved with Maddie's death from first few hours and it is easy to realise:
- deleted by admin -. When sniffer dogs were mentioned McCann and MI6 gang knew they were in trouble. Dogs smelled Maddie's blood and body fluids in flat and hire car. One of MI6 or police knew of Gordievsky escape trick.
Hey Presto: Smirking McCanns said dogs mistook dirty nappies for Maddies decomposing body fluids!
pbslady
pbslady

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top