The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Regist10

Alternative Theorizing

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by Guest 05.10.20 17:17

Verdi wrote:This Genre of internet myth and Gossip NEEDS to be nipped in the Bud before it grows Stalks.
Disinformation will always exist. 

There's nothing we can do about it except to fight against it, whenever the opportunity arises.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by Guest 05.10.20 17:26

Silentscope wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

It may be just another coincidence, but if you look at Google street View you will see that the side Door to the Church faces the Restaurent. 50 m across the Car Park outside.

There are other (unconfirmed) Reports of people using this door in relation to Praying and Removal theories.

I think it bears further Investigation. A Restaurant would also doubtless have a Coolroom or something like an Ice Machine.

Maybe “Smithman” was headed there? 

If the Tapas bookings are Indeed  “Faked” how do we know where they were on Tuesday night?
Hang on!

You first have to look at the evidence, and look at it enough so you can come to a sensible conclusion as to what, how, who and why (in that order!), rather than being drawn into this rumour mill about churches, doors, keys, ice machines or any other theory someone wants to throw at you.

Again, let the evidence guide you, and not the other way around.

If you do that, you might get somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.10.20 18:17

It has not been proved (to me at least) what Evidence is Real and what could have been Faked. Maybe the Video itself is a Fake? I do not know who uploaded it or why. It may be proved to be unreliable- if so, Fine.

Photos, Crèche bookings, Tapas Bookings, what if they are all Altered or Faked to cover the reality. This is of constant discussion.

If “Smithman” is a Fabrication, it has not been proved to be one. The McCanns were not overly interested.

If he is Real, it may have been Gerry and Maddie. It may not be, and could have been a Local. Open to Arguments. Sure.

If other Investigations have checked the Irish Bar for Freezers in the past, in relation to previous Suspects, why not this one?

Allegedly it was used, the Church and it’s Key were used. They are only separated by a Car Park. I do not find it Illogical to check it out.

Unless someone can Prove why it can be Safely ruled out?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.20 18:46

Silentscope wrote:If “Smithman” is a Fabrication, it has not been proved to be one. The McCanns were not overly interested.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.10.20 19:13

Regardless of “Smithman” and his Status, can it be established that the Group WAS DEFINITELY at the Tapas Bar on Tuesday night?

In Mrs Fenns crying Statement it is not clear from where the Parents returned. Were they called back by OC STAFF from the Tapas Bar - or did they just arrive from somewhere?

The Tapas Booking could have been “Back dated” to cover them, or is this impossible for some reason that has already been established?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.20 19:25

Silentscope wrote:Regardless of “Smithman” and his Status, can it be established that the Group WAS DEFINITELY at the Tapas Bar on Tuesday night?
Yes!!!

Many witnesses place them at that area, including one lady called Najoua Chekaya who said was invited by the Tapas 9 to join their group for a drink, not to mention the documents which show the reservations made at that restaurant.

With all due respect Silentscope, have you actually researched the case? If you haven't, what is the point of posting on this forum, if you have no knowledge of the case?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.10.20 19:37

Yes, you are right Paulo, I think there is just so much to keep Track of I must have forgotten which Day the Chekaya incident was on.

I consider the Video now well and truly “Busted”!

Thank you.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.10.20 21:55

pauloalexandre wrote:
Verdi wrote:This Genre of internet myth and Gossip NEEDS to be nipped in the Bud before it grows Stalks.
Disinformation will always exist. 

There's nothing we can do about it except to fight against it, whenever the opportunity arises.

Indeed - but not here on CMOMM.

It's taken years to get where we are today and I sure ain't going to let it slip back to days of old.

Over time, you wise up to the genuine v. non-genuine and I can say with confidence, I am seldom if ever wrong - although I say so myself..  Might sound a bit arrogant but nonetheless a statement of fact.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.10.20 1:33

Silentscope wrote:Regardless of “Smithman” and his Status, can it be established that the Group WAS DEFINITELY at the Tapas Bar on Tuesday night?

In Mrs Fenns crying Statement it is not clear from where the Parents returned. Were they called back by OC STAFF from the Tapas Bar - or did they just arrive from somewhere?

The Tapas Booking could have been “Back dated” to cover them, or is this impossible for some reason that has already been established?

Now what the hell are you talking about Silentscope?

Admittedly, this thread is a place to post 'Unorthodox Theorizing' but please make some sense and don't be surprised if you are challenged.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Your approach to this case is so half-hearted.  If you have a serious interest then I strongly advise that you read and absorb before making trite comments about everything and nothing.

In your very short membership here, some while ago you said goodbye to the forum  having been satisfied that the German prisoner was not involved in any way with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, so said you.  It wasn't long before you returned with more of the same vacillating commentary on the subject and I hasten to add, moving on to the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance in general.

Talk for talk sake seems to be your maxim - gut feeling tells me you are playing games.

No problem in itself but it would be extremely helpful if you could drop the garden fence gossip in favour of fact, evidence and informed commentary.  Looking for what ifs and maybes leads nowhere.

That is what CMOMM is about.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.10.20 19:13

Silentscope wrote:Yes, you are right Paulo, I think there is just so much to keep Track of I must have forgotten which Day the Chekaya incident was on.

Yes, I should have definitely remembered that before Posting.

Then I would not have bothered. 

shit happens
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 13.11.20 12:39

I've just popped in for a quick look as I am snowed under with various things.
So will just add my tuppenceworth.
With this thread being for "unorthodox theorizing," I would expect to read unothodox theories.
I don't think people should be shot down for it.
I have an unorthodox theory myself - I don't think I am right with it, but I think it's an outside possibility.
Would dare post it here though!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.11.20 20:32

Go for it L de B, or get someone to do it for you - you know you want to winkwink

ex moderator
ex moderator

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 13.11.20 22:08

Lance De Boils wrote:I've just popped in for a quick look as I am snowed under with various things.
With this thread being for "unorthodox theorizing," I would expect to read unothodox theories.
I have an unorthodox theory myself - I don't think I am right with it, but I think it's an outside possibility.

waiting
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11272

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 15.11.20 8:53

sharonl wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:I've just popped in for a quick look as I am snowed under with various things.

waiting

I have a handful of hypotheses. But I need to gather evidence to prove or disprove each one. I've managed to narrow the number down as the result of excellent research by members here.
I do not KNOW what happened to Maddie or where she is now. I've never said otherwise.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 15.11.20 9:56

"I have an unorthodox theory myself."

So what is your theory?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.20 21:54

Suppose Kate was telling the truth about there being two pairs of Eyore pyjamas - Madeleine's and Amelie's. I can find no reason to disbelieve her on this. Why else would she call attention and be aware of the differing necklines? Surely we only talk about and describe with accuracy and confidence that which we are familiar with? We know that Kate wanted to keep the pair she did like she kept cuddle cat and the pink blanket; all three being highly significant items belonging to Madeleine and, the pyjamas, potentially being the last item of clothing Madeleine wore.  But if this is so she now has the dilemma of what to do with the other pair. To achieve this she is now going to need to pass off Madeleine's as Amelie's and lose the 'abducted' pair. 

'Smithman' as the abductor theory falls down on the supposed sighting of a pyjama clad child being. I suggest that the plausibility of this sighting might not be quite so illogical then if the pyjamas were switched in order to achieve it.  

Another observation surrounding this is when Amelie is supposedly dressed in her sister's pyjamas by Kate. I do not think that this occasion if indeed it occurred would have been the time when the child first enquired as to the whereabouts of her sister as this delicate subject would I feel have surely been raised and addressed in the days beforehand. In my opinion, and as Bluebag also mentioned in a post a while ago, that the child noticed that the pyjamas were her sisters and not hers. In view of this, it seems more probable to me then that instead of saying "Maddie's Jammies, where's Maddie?" 
That what she more likely said is "Maddies Jammies, where's mine?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Empty This little girl needs help!!

Post by FlatEarth 17.12.20 19:48

Im new and i can't put links.. everybody go to Bitchute and search the video that has the title "THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!"

/video/eSkDwFpp3Ypj
FlatEarth
FlatEarth

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarth 17.12.20 20:12

Steven Spielberg has or had two islands close to Portugal. Youtube deleted videos of a couple of people saying that he put pedophile stuff in his movies

I heard that the Kubrick movie Artificial Intelligence would be about pedophilia, thats why a children robot, but Spielberg changed the story to something that didn't make sense.. what parents would want a child robot that never would grow up, leave the house and marry?. If that is true, i think in the original story he wants to become a human like Pinocchio because that means he would grow up and escape the abuse 

Something curious is that Epstein has a connection with the AI stuff
FlatEarth
FlatEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.12.20 20:43

FlatEarth wrote:Steven Spielberg has or had two islands close to Portugal. Youtube deleted videos of a couple of people saying that he put pedophile stuff in his movies

I heard that the Kubrick movie Artificial Intelligence would be about pedophilia, thats why a children robot, but Spielberg changed the story to something that didn't make sense.. what parents would want a child robot that never would grow up, leave the house and marry?. If that is true, i think in the original story he wants to become a human like Pinocchio because that means he would grow up and escape the abuse 

What has any of this got to do with the subject matter of the thread?

ontopic

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.12.20 20:45

FlatEarth wrote:Im new and i can't put links.. everybody go to Bitchute and search the video that has the title "THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!"

/video/eSkDwFpp3Ypj

welcome FlatEarth

Could you please give more detail.

A lot of people don't like clicking on links without knowing where they are going.

Thanks.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarth 17.12.20 20:48

Verdi wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:Steven Spielberg has or had two islands close to Portugal. Youtube deleted videos of a couple of people saying that he put pedophile stuff in his movies

ontopic
She disappeared in Portugal

I forget to say that i heard that the Pinocchio story is actually about pedophilia, and Kubrick maybe knew about that
FlatEarth
FlatEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarth 17.12.20 20:55

Verdi wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:Im new and i can't put links.. everybody go to Bitchute and search the video that has the title "THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!"

/video/eSkDwFpp3Ypj

welcome  FlatEarth

A lot of people don't like clicking on links without knowing where they are going.

Thanks.

English is not my native language btw

Is a little girl crying saying to his grandma that somebody is molesting her and his mom knows and she is on in it, also the grandma is on in it.. it seems
FlatEarth
FlatEarth

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 14 Empty Nonsense Omnibus

Post by Verdi 17.12.20 23:37

FlatEarth wrote:
Verdi wrote:

ontopic
She disappeared in Portugal

I forget to say that i heard that the Pinocchio story is actually about pedophilia, and Kubrick maybe knew about that

She? Who sir is she sir?

None the wiser.

Posts moved before being assigned to garbage.

hat

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.12.20 23:45

[quote="FlatEarth"][quote="Verdi"]

/video/eSkDwFpp3Ypj

welcome  FlatEarth

Thanks.

Flat Earth wrote:Is a little girl crying saying to his grandma that somebody is molesting her and his mom knows and she is on in it, also the grandma is on in it.. it seems

English is not my native language btw.

Nonsense is the same in any language btw.

Topic moved to more appropriate place pending garbage.

hat

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarth 17.12.20 23:53

Verdi wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:
Verdi wrote:

/video/eSkDwFpp3Ypj

welcome  FlatEarth

Thanks.

Flat Earth wrote:Is a little girl crying saying to his grandma that somebody is molesting her and his mom knows and she is on in it, also the grandma is on in it.. it seems

English is not my native language btw.

Nonsense is the same in any language btw.

Topic moved to more appropriate place pending garbage.

hat
Why that reaction man? that little girl needs our help, we need to know who she is, where she lives and talk to the autorithies
FlatEarth
FlatEarth

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top