The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Mm11

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Regist10

Alternative Theorizing

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by Verdi 02.02.19 0:15

Speaking in tongues - it's religious fanaticism.

Goodness me, not only an ology but an ism - it just gets better and better.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by AlexBG 02.02.19 12:39

HKP wrote:From David Oates @ reversespeech.com

However, probably the most exciting aspect of Reverse Speech is its ability to reveal the voice of the human spirit itself. At its deepest levels, Reverse Speech reveals a constant dialogue between the spirit and the conscious mind. The Spirit is constantly talking to us, giving advice and guidance, reassurance and sometimes even warnings. People have tried many methods over the millennia to get in touch with the Spirit – prayer, meditation, hypnosis to name a few. Some work to varying degrees but none are as accurate and as direct as Reverse Speech. Imagine hearing your own spirit speaking to you in a voice you can understand. This possibility is now a reality. The Spirit does indeed speak – backwards.

Or just another nutjob trying to make a living  laughat laughat
Oates does indeed make a living from it, and the above is one of his attempts to try and raise awareness of it. But the personal credibility and motivations of one individual have no bearing on whether the phenomenon itself is real. And to be fair, he has approached mainstream science and academia in the past, to get some proper research going.
Ad hominem attacks against David Oates aside, I wonder if any of you have actually listened to any of the McCann reversals I linked. Here they are again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It'd be far more interesting to discuss them and their potential implications.
I know many of you are attached to the idea that Madeliene died in the apartment, but I for one am now convinced that this wasn't the case.
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.19 13:44

The reversals mean nothing they 'need' to be interpreted, the words are being  picked out that supposedly mean something and tied into the story. The start of the video itself points out it's not an accepted science. ItsI as laughable as the secret message in the Beatles album from the 70's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.02.19 14:21

AlexBG wrote:know many of you are attached to the idea that Madeliene died in the apartment, but I for one am now convinced that this wasn't the case.
I for one am not attached to the idea that Madeleine died in apartment 5a - to the contrary, I think otherwise but my thoughts are in no way based on gibberish created by nonsense pseudo science.

There is however compelling evidence to suggest that Madeleine's corpse, or something that had been in contact with her corpse, was detected in apartment 5a.

Enoiugh of this tomfoolery - nothing to discuss here.  Next!

I digress, just wanted to address an incorrect assumption.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 02.02.19 16:02

"  The spirit is constantly talking to us " 

Yes , it's called gut instinct , that sixth sense that we all posess , that tells us when something is right or wrong . It's been there since we were hunter gatherers . 

It doesn't speak backwards it speaks to us . 

" Reverse speech " to quote someone else " ludicrous " not to mention " incredibly unreliable " .

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Post by patricia999 02.02.19 16:12

a bit like butchers back slang...  smilie
patricia999
patricia999

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by checheche1 03.02.19 9:50

AlexBG wrote:
HKP wrote:From David Oates @ reversespeech.com

However, probably the most exciting aspect of Reverse Speech is its ability to reveal the voice of the human spirit itself. At its deepest levels, Reverse Speech reveals a constant dialogue between the spirit and the conscious mind. The Spirit is constantly talking to us, giving advice and guidance, reassurance and sometimes even warnings. People have tried many methods over the millennia to get in touch with the Spirit – prayer, meditation, hypnosis to name a few. Some work to varying degrees but none are as accurate and as direct as Reverse Speech. Imagine hearing your own spirit speaking to you in a voice you can understand. This possibility is now a reality. The Spirit does indeed speak – backwards.

Or just another nutjob trying to make a living  laughat laughat
Oates does indeed make a living from it, and the above is one of his attempts to try and raise awareness of it. But the personal credibility and motivations of one individual have no bearing on whether the phenomenon itself is real. And to be fair, he has approached mainstream science and academia in the past, to get some proper research going.
Ad hominem attacks against David Oates aside, I wonder if any of you have actually listened to any of the McCann reversals I linked. Here they are again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It'd be far more interesting to discuss them and their potential implications.

Thank you for this. The YouTube video is interesting - I'm yet to listen to the radio show.  I must admit, this isn't something that I'm likely to believe, but it's also something I've never looked into.  Do you have any examples from other cases, perhaps ones that have been solved, so that's it's possible to compare backwards speech with confirmed events.  Many thanks.
checheche1
checheche1

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.02.19 0:41

HKP wrote:The reversals mean nothing they 'need' to be interpreted, the words are being  picked out that supposedly mean something and tied into the story. The start of the video itself points out it's not an accepted science. ItsI as laughable as the secret message in the Beatles album from the 70's.

Looks like someone is watching CMoMM..

Is Paul McCartney dead? 'Hidden messages' in Beatles tracks fuel wacky conspiracy

TWO of the Beatles most famous tracks included clues confirming Paul McCartney is dead, according to a truly bizarre conspiracy theory.

Katy Gill - 3rd February 2019

The “Paul is dead” conspiracy emerged back in 1966, with theorists claiming he had died and been replaced by a lookalike.

Daily Star Online has previously revealed how some believe that lookalike is impersonator Billy Shears.

Fans of the wacky theory also point to supposed clues in album covers and tracks.

And now – after the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' final live performance was celebrated on Wednesday – two videos have resurfaced adding further fuel to the baffling flame.

ne of the videos features the song “I’m so tired”.

But when played in reverse it appears to say: “Paul is dead.”

That is then followed with: “I miss him, miss him, miss him”.

The conspiracy-fuelled video, which has since received close to 204,000 views, was a hotspot for believers to share their whacky thoughts.

One viewer commented: “Shh, don’t let everyone in on the secret.

Another believer of the weird conspiracy added: “It seems easier to decipher the message when played backwards than forward”.

Another video of the Sgt Pepper's Inner Groove vinyl has also re-emerged, which begins with the band singing "never could be anyway".

But – in reverse – it seems to say “Will Paul be back as Superman?”

A spooked viewer commented: “Thanks a lot, now I’m going to have nightmares.

While another added: “Creepy, whatever it is.”

The wild and weird rumour which has circulated for over five decades does not appear to be easing off any time soon, despite, Sir Paul McCartney himself making many public appearances.

Unsurprisingly, McCartney has repeatedly quashed the bizarre rumours of his own death.

Speaking to BBC back in 1969, Paul said: “Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

"However, if I was dead, I'm sure I'd be the last to know."

Referencing the theory last year during Carpool Karaoke with James Corden, 76-year-old Sir Paul also admitted: “We just kind of let it go.”

Fans of the wacky theory also point to supposed clues in album covers and tracks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wouldn't per chance be a mate of Olive Oyl's would it..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

smokin

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.19 13:23

"Looks like someone is watching CMoMM.."

Quoted my post then first line as above, is this a hidden message????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 11.02.19 17:12

HKP wrote:The reversals mean nothing they 'need' to be interpreted, the words are being  picked out that supposedly mean something and tied into the story. The start of the video itself points out it's not an accepted science. ItsI as laughable as the secret message in the Beatles album from the 70's.
Actually the McCanns' reversals are quite straightforward - special interpretation isn't really necessary.
Some reversals do not use the same conventions as normal forwards speech, and for reasons unknown, often include elaborate pictoral metaphors.
For example, a recording I've just analysed (chosen at random!) of a man describing how his business had failed, in which he explains how, despite all the time, money and effort he'd invested, the competition and other factors were just too intense, had the reversal "See my brave wolf drowning in the lake".
The "wolf" metaphor comes up quite often and is thought to represent a person's courage and determination. In the radio recording of the Hindenberg disaster, the Swastika on the nose of the ship is described as "the dark wolf" in one reversal.

The Beatles' alleged hidden messages are thought by some to have been put there deliberately; a technique known as backmasking. This is quite different from the reversals that occur in normal speech which, if real, are being generated unconsciously by the human brain.
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 11.02.19 17:19

Verdi wrote:
I humbly take my hat off to you (or at least I would if I were a bloke).
You have successfully proven that you are incredibly obtuse and I have therefore been proven wrong. I feel ashamed to have wasted your precious time.

But seriously, just because people discuss something, doesn't mean they have to commit to the idea of it being true, so why be so unwilling to engage in anything other than ridicule?
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 11.02.19 17:29

checheche1 wrote:
Thank you for this. The YouTube video is interesting - I'm yet to listen to the radio show.  I must admit, this isn't something that I'm likely to believe, but it's also something I've never looked into.  Do you have any examples from other cases, perhaps ones that have been solved, so that's it's possible to compare backwards speech with confirmed events.  Many thanks.
Thank you for the respectful post, which is much appreciated! I am quite new to this myself, so I don't know of any notable examples of other cases, but Mr Oates seems to have done a lot of work on the JFK assassination, which has yielded some interesting results - he has found reversals in old recordings of Oswald and various other 'players'.
I've done a bit of hunting for reversals myself and have just found another one on Gerry, shortly after he mentions the 'nervous billionaire', there is another reversal "he will miss us". So this would suggest that the billionaire (Madeliene's presumed killer) is male, knew the McCanns well, and has had to sever all contact with them because of the incident!
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.02.19 20:48

AlexBG wrote:
Verdi wrote:
I humbly take my hat off to you (or at least I would if I were a bloke).
You have successfully proven that you are incredibly obtuse and I have therefore been proven wrong. I feel ashamed to have wasted your precious time.

But seriously, just because people discuss something, doesn't mean they have to commit to the idea of it being true, so why be so unwilling to engage in anything other than ridicule?

It may not be quite apparent in the last couple of days but CMoMM is a serious forum dedicated to unraveling the mystery of Madeleine McCann's disappearance, as reflected in the title.  I believe it preferable to nip baseless theorizing in the bud before it takes hold.  You may not be aware, there are to this very day urban myths doing the rounds that started back in the summer if 2007/2008, despite being debunked over and over again - once they take hold they become nigh on impossible to eradicate.  Then you have the element of jokers who appear just to play havoc.

You must forgive my endeavors in trying to maintain a serious respectable forum.

There are any number of fora out there and of course twitter and facebook if people wish to mull over any old subject, or exchange garden fence gossip.  CMoMM is not one such place!

As for my own personal stance - if a topic deserves ridicule, ridiculed it will be!  Reverse speech is no exception.

hat

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Empty I totally agree with your theory on the McCanns.

Post by KJS 03.03.19 2:44

I watched a video the other night on YouTube:

They spoke of your work (Pat Brown) and I was astonished as many years ago when the story of Madeline broke in the news I came up with the exact same theory as you have, suffice to say, that I was thrilled that someone like you with your expertise, should be on the same hymn sheets as I am so-to-speak! Thanks for this.

I have had some rather unsavoury experiences concerning people involved in this case, both directly with the McCann clan and via trolls online.

As a Mum I was horrified to hear of Madeline going missing and wanted to help, so in a private message via Facebook I contacted the McCann clan offering to help find Madeline for free, I am an advanced level trained professional, classroom trained postgraduate remote viewer, trained by Lyn Buchanan and a life member of the International Remote Viewing Association (IRVA), I made a point of saying I preferred to do this discretely, I wasn't interested in any publicity or notoriety, I just felt for them as a Mum. I received a barbed message back sniping at me for being psychic - not something they as religious people would entertain and they were extremely rude and dismissive. 
About 6 months later I went to have my hair done in a local hair salon, my daughter and I had both booked in that day for hairdressing, both of us are remote viewers. We are not too far from Merseyside in England UK, and where Mrs McCann was from, her Liverpudlian accent still strong.
We got chatting in the hairdressers with the staff about the McCann case, and one of the hairdressers said she knew the McCanns and there was something that happened the night Madeline went missing, which had never been reported in the news. This was that an uncle of the McCanns, a wealthy but very corrupt man with a dark past, but with some sort of care home in Scotland and connections with Malta, had been with the McCann party on that holiday and he told the McCanns to wait until he had boarded a flight home before reporting Madeline missing to the police, as he could not afford to be implicated. Enough said, it only made my theory (same as yours), even more, valid and credible.
I kept getting a disturbing vision of poor Madeline propped up against a stanchion in the bottom of a sailing boat, injured, with a bleeding cut to her head and groggy from having been drugged I felt that she had died there and was thrown overboard when the McCanns took the boat trip around the coast - supposedly looking for her. Like you I feel they drugged her and she got out of bed, perhaps having become partially immune to being frequently sedated, and banged her head on the skirting board in her bedroom, hence the blood on the bedroom walls, and that one of the McCanns found her and took her down to the beach and placed her inside a boat perhaps belonging to Murat or someone else they had met in that report. 
Then they dumped her body overboard. The police didn't seem to do any underwater searches of the local ocean/beaches, I wonder if their hire car was ever searched - was she stored in the boot of it for a time until it was time to hire a boat and toss her overboard as they sailed around the coast supposedly searching for her. 
Id the McCann's weighted Madeline with something very heavy, she would surely sink to a depth and marine life would feed off her with the passage of time, hence she has vanished without a trace. I do not buy the abduction story, that is a muse to throw the police off the scent.
The UK police had again asked for more funds to continue investigating the case, and it is hideous that the British taxpayer has had to foot the bill for these people. I am disgusted at the preferential treatment, but is this because Gerry is a Freemason with his connections via his well connected affluent uncle is so favoured by the powers that be over here? It is like the Freemasons over here have some sort of diplomatic immunity and receive more favour than others. 
The body language of the McCann's is another clue as to their guilt of having something to do with Madeline's disappearance.
This hairdresser went on to say that she had heard from Mrs McCann's mother who knew her and her cousin that Madeline was Autistic and not 'perfect like the twins' she was a handful and hard work and her imperfections were an embarrassment for the high achievers her parents were as doctors trying to climb the ladder in society, hungry for notoriety and media spotlight to draw attention to their standing.
She said that Mrs McCann's mother was mentally ill and distraught over the way Madeline was treated, the twins favoured and Madeline left out in the cold.
There is a strange mark on Madeline's eye, as an Iridologist the black line on her eye is significant of a weakness of the abdominal wall indicative of being constantly sedated and given medication which may be inflaming her stomach and eroding her stomach lining. The line is thick and strong and that is a very bad sign. If Madeline sustained a blow to her abdomen it would kill her, with that level of weakness.
There is a whole lot more to tell. 
I hope that one day soon the truth will surface and the McCann's will face prosecution for wrongdoing. What is surprising is that they were never prosecuted for child neglect, in having left Madeline in their holiday apartment with the twins, how can they have not had the twins took off them, most other parents who did that have lost their children and been prosecuted. My guess is that that this uncle of the McCann's was connected in some way the UK government, rumour has it that he was involved in the Westminster paedophile ring that was very cleverly hushed up with one chairperson of the enquiry quitting after another, thwarting the criminal investigation into this dreadful child abuse.
I am so glad I am not alone in the theory we share. Thanks for your work on this.
KJS
KJS
KJS

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 03.03.19 4:41

Hi KJS, an interesting theory but you fail to mention the presence of cadaverine in the apartment, on kate's trousers, a child's red t shirt, cuddlecat and in the hire car 3 weeks after she vanished.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.03.19 5:49

Remote viewing with Jeremy Paxman.

More info here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43541

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.03.19 13:07

Thank you for that KJS and welcome  to the forum.  I'm not quite sure why you've posted a message to Pat Brown on this forum but that's of no importance.

Did you pass on any of this information to the UK police?

I've read all this before - or something very similar, or perhaps it's just a mish-mash of snippets I've read over the years, sorry to say but it's painfully inaccurate as regards case detail.  If it's all just your 'remote viewing' then I apologize for misunderstanding your point.  The video you posted a link to was uploaded here on CMoMM last evening if anyone's interested in viewing..

Having said that, these hairdressers are really beyond the pale aren't they?  Such vicious idle gossip passed on with the scissors, hairdryer and styling mousse - still a bit more juicy than discussing your last holiday I guess.

I don't believe a word of it!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 03.03.19 13:47

@ KJS. Out of curiosity, could you please tell us more about this "wealthy uncle". Is he a brother of Gerry McCann's father or his mother, or is he a brother of Kate's father or mother.
Secondly, how did this hair dresser learn of his existence, how did she learn he was in P.d.L. with the McCanns and how did she learn that he requested they delay raising the alarm until after his departure. - I cannot imagine any of the family divulging such information if it were true. Or, was this information gleaned as a result of "remote viewing".
As Verdi has pointed out, there are are many inaccuracies in the scenario you propose.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by KJS 03.03.19 18:21

Hi there Phoebe,

The hairdresser is a very down-to-earth female, who knew Mrs McCann's elderly mother, I think she said she used to do her hair at one time when she worked in Liverpool where she lives, and not too far from Mrs McCann's elderly Mum.
From the hairdresser's vibes, I detected struth, I am good at picking up on truth and lies, I do it for a living and have done for the past 44 years and with high-level accuracy 9 times out of 10 - yes there is a margin for error, I get that!
Not sure who then Uncle is but the hairdresser said he owned a huge nursing home somewhere in Scotland and property in Malta, by all accounts he lived between Scotland and Malta.
Makes me wonder whether the McCann's and the Uncle dismembered Maddy hence the decaying flesh and the blood found in the boot of the hire car.
The hairdresser said that Mrs McCann's family are a weird lot, very dysfunctional and she found dealings with them somewhat disturbing. 
She said that Gerry McCann is a Freemason as is his Uncle, one of the hairdressers male relatives were in a Freemason's lodge with the McCann clan, she herself was from a fairly well to do family, so she was pretty clued up.
She said that 'nasty things went on in this Scottish Nursing home' and in Malta and that she wondered if Maddy might have ended up in Malta or Scotland - where property owned by this Uncle was in a remote area. The Uncle has some sort of political standing and she said he is a nasty and corrupt man. She didn't want to disclose his name as she feared reprisal as she knew the family and there was a lot of hush going on in it since Madeline was supposedly abducted. 
Yes, it could all be hearsay, but what if it isn't? 
The McCann's and this Uncle are all medics apparently, so the sight of blood or a dead person would not phase any of them, makes you wonder, but I feel there is something decidedly psychotic and disturbing about the McCann's, I wouldn't trust any of them or their friends who subjected me to appalling online abuse for just offering to help for free and to be kept anonymous too. Not the work of people with nothing to hide, that's for sure.
I am just a remote viewer, I care about others, I am a Mum and Grandmum and like any loving parent, the thought of my child or grandchild being abducted or harmed fills me with sheer horror and mortal dread.
I feel strongly that Madeline was constantly being drugged as she was apparently a handful and kept wandering off, and according to the hairdresser Madeline wandered out of the apartment one night and refused to go back into it and to bed and the McCann's got very nasty with her and she was forced to go back into the apartment crying, and a resident in one of the neighbouring apartments said she heard Madeline sobbing and crying out for her parents every single night and she was very disturbed by it. The whole case is extremely distressing.
What parent in their right mind, leaves 3 small children in an apartment and goes out for a meal with friends anyway, I wouldn't do that, nor would anyone I know. They should have been done for Child neglect and desertion and had the twins taken from them, most other parents would have faced that outcome, but strangely enough not the well connected McCann's. How strange!
Thanks for posting the video on Remote Viewing, really appreciate that, its a good film clip.
KJS
KJS
KJS

Back to top Go down

Post by KJS 03.03.19 18:36

If the McCanns had something to do with Madeline's death, surely they would not want to try and dispose of her body immediately, hence the cadaverine issue? So clearly the presence of this substance on the Mc Cann trousers and in the apartment etc, would fit with them having something to do with her disappearance. The places many would not look would be in the base of a boat - the crime scene was contaminated by all manner of people and the cops seemingly incompetent, so lots of cover-ups all around.
I strongly feel that the McCann's are involved in Madeline's apparent disappearance, have done all along and will continue to have too.
KJS
KJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.03.19 20:55

I also detect strewth!

Did you report any of this to the police, either Portugal or the UK?

Any chance you could get 'the hairdresser' to register with CMoMM, so we can pursue this mind boggling revelation first hand?

thumbsup

Whilst I'm here, if you can give good reason for your comments to be left on a thread about Pat Brown I will gladly leave it in situ. Otherwise they will be moved to a more appropriate section on the forum.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Empty KJS commentary

Post by KJS 03.03.19 21:05

Hi,
I am new to this forum, so wasn't aware I was on the wrong thread, but hey, if that so then removes them, I am not here to prove anything just to comment, I am not going to be on trial here!

I have no way of contacting the hairdresser now, the salon closed a few years ago and she moved on to pastures new I believe, where remains to be seen but I have no reason to doubt her integrity, if I did doubt it, I would as a person of great integrity myself, neglect to post such intelligence gained. I do not make a habit of posting crap on public forums nor am I some two-bit troll who insults the integrity and validity of others with valid points to make/offer, I am too old and mature to indulge in mindless tittle-tattle and unqualified idle gossip.
I took the trouble to train to the equivalent of Masters Degree level in CRV so I also have my reputation to maintain, so don't appreciate barbed responses and assaults on my integrity.
I post what I believe has some truth in it, we are all entitled to our opinions and should not be condemned or committed to a Kangaroo court for voicing them. Respect for the opinions of others even if you don't agree with them is much appreciated, the same will be given in return.
Yes, go ahead and remove my comments, I don't appreciate being humiliated for posting something I feel is valid. Kindly inform me when the deletion is complete, then I can cancel my membership of this forum, it feels a tad hostile and not a very pleasant place to be.
KJS
KJS
KJS

Back to top Go down

Podesta red shoes - Alternative Theorizing - Page 7 Empty KLS thread

Post by Phoebe 03.03.19 23:01

Hi KJS. It stands to reason that if this hairdresser is from near Liverpool she would not know much about Gerry McCann's uncles, all of whom hail originally from Donegal in Ireland - his father's side from St. Johnston in east Donegal and his mother from Crolly in west Donegal. To the best of my knowledge neither the McCanns nor the Ferrys had Merseyside connections (other than through Gerry's marriage to Kate). Therefore it is logical to assume that this "uncle" must have come from the Healy or Kennedy side of the family. it should be easy enough to discover if either Brian Healy or Susan Kennedy has a brother who was a doctor and owned a nursing home in Scotland. 
It's odd that this " wealthy uncle" failed to provide financial assistance when the McCanns were forced to dip into their daughter's fund to make their mortgage repayments. It also beggars belief that any of Kate Healy's family would divulge to their hairdresser that this uncle had been in P da L. on that holiday and that he fled back to the U.K. before the alarm was raised. I fear you were taken in by someone  voicing her own madcap theory.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.03.19 23:05

Thank you KJS

Your comments have been moved here should you and other members with to continue discussion.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KJS 05.03.19 20:24

I asked you to remove my comments off this web site, NOT move them - please remove my comments immediately.
Let me know when you have done this so that I can cancel my membership of this forum.
Thanks
KJS
KJS
KJS

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top