The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Mm11

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Mm11

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Regist10

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My opinion on these six photographs is…

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_lcap81%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 380 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 13 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 10 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 28 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 38 ]

Total Votes : 472

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by crusader 04.07.22 17:43

Not forgetting the photo's that appeared after Gerry said he had handed over all the photographs of the holiday.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5485

Back to top Go down

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 6 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by Verdi 05.07.22 1:12

But he didn't did he - now why would that be?

I've said so many times before and here I say again .... the absence of photographs, not only Madeleine but the family group, reveals more than any other anomaly recorded.

It is just not normal, even 2007 digital photography was common place so where is the evidence.

Gerald 'Ger' McCann repeatedly said (and still does if truth be known) - 'there is no evidence Madeleine is dead'.  So here I challenge you Professor Mccann - there is no evidence Madeleine was alive after that significant documented evidence .... the playground photographs.

This is not only intelligence or circumstantial, it's a matter of fact.  There is no evidence that Madeleine Mccann was alive and well after arrival at the Ocean Club Praia da Luz on Saturday 28th May 2007.  It is possible to carry over to Sunday 29th April 2007 by casual witness statements but following that?

Monday 30th April 2007 seems to be in limbo but Tuesday 1st May 2007 marked the day when things changed dramatically with the McCanns daily movements and that of their group of holiday friends.

It's all in the PJ files but hidden by veiled deception.

I believe the tennis ball image to be fake, I believe the make-up image to be fake, so that leaves what?

Why of course the playground photographs almost certainly taken on Saturday 28th April 2007 and that infamous poolside photograph said to have been taken around lunch time on Thursday 3rd May 2007.

The tennis ball image I believe to be nothing but an attempt to show Madeleine was alive and well on Wednesday 2nd May 2007, the make-up photograph nothing but the imagination of a grubby little mind - maybe it was contained in Jon Corner's portfolio of 'Madeleine' images Kate McCann so proudly boasts.

Perhaps not enough stand alone evidence to lead towards a prosecution but certainly enough to raise questions, questions that have seemingly been overlooked by the investigative forces.  At the time, the PJ were not looking for evidence of Madeleine's presence, they were looking for anything strange going on in the background.

Maybe, I think entirely possible, the PJ would have looked deeper into such obvious evidence given the time and opportunity but that routine procedure was taken away from them by outside influence.  Outside influence emanating from UK authorities.

It could be said the McCann's have been allowed to get away with murder - hypothetically speaking of course.

To think - no one thought to question why Gerald McCann and Michael Wright selected photographs for presentation to the PJ, photographs so essential to the investigation.

Such a simple blatant oversight.

The climax, the epilogue, to the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann is right there - the photographs, or lack of.  Excuses for so many angles of this case are easy to come by, I need not go into detail, the absence of Madeleine McCann photographs over the period of the holiday, 28th April/5th May 2007 cannot be so easily dismissed.

Indeed, it can't be dismissed full-stop!

Brexit, Covid, Johnson's untimely booze-up at number 10, the Ukrainian invasion, Scotland independence, immigration, the platinum jubilee - all very conveniently pushing aside the nationwide child abuse scandal.

Ooops, what am I saying ....

waiting

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top