The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Mm11

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Mm11

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Regist10

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My opinion on these six photographs is…

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_lcap81%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 380 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 13 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 10 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 28 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 38 ]

Total Votes : 472

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by Mark Willis 18.03.18 7:57

Verdi wrote:
The poolside photograph has been forensically analyzed by members of CMoMM who are experts in digital photography - the unanimous conclusion was that the photograph is 100% genuine, only the time and date adjusted in order to deceive.
Correct. A very long time ago, in a forum, far far away, 3Arguidos to be precise, someone managed to post up the poolside photo in its rawest form; how they obtained it remains a mystery. It was a huge file, in both memory-size and physical-size, almost A4, not a compressed file like a jpeg, it was either a Tiff or PNG - i.e., it was pixel for pixel.

Those who know their photoshop grabbed it like gold dust and spent ages examining it. No one found any sign of tampering, whatsoever. The hardest thing to emulate, should you wish to drop in imagery or remove it, is the anti-aliasing (natural blurring) between the objects concerned. You can guess at it but it will never match the algorithm that is used to convert digital data received into an analogue-looking image.

No glitches of that (or any) sort were found.

Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by Mark Willis 18.03.18 8:08

Verdi wrote:I trust the experts, not the casual observer looking for that missing arm  or dislocated leg or errant shrub.  Would you believe I even recall someone questioning the drawstring toggle on Gerry McCann's shorts - good grief!
We have had them all. Sure, the "missing arm", as seen on the 'shrine shelf', was removed to have a more pleasing photo then a stray elbow entering the image. That was purely for personal cosmetic reasons.
But yes, the shorts drawstring, the black mark behind them, the sunglasses with a vertical reflection, Gerry appears to be "floating" rather than sat, the direction of shadows you name it....
The only anomalies are, who took it and when it was taken. The Mcs throw out the 1 hour time error as part of the deflection as to the "when" of the picture capture, leaving wriggle room should those keen enough to look at the weather that week maybe in order to suggest that within that hour maybe the sun broke through.
I venture that's Sunday, not Thursday.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.18 8:11

But what about the ghost dog?

Oh wait...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 18.03.18 8:16

The ghost dog belonged to Crechedad, the well known holographic doctor from Star Trek: Voyager...
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.03.18 13:03

It is lazy Sunday so a little humerous diversion is permitted whilst I await the next Olive Oyl exclusive.   It is on the horizon, I feel it in me water..

bn

Kate and Gerry face yet another heartache as their plans to return to Praia da Luz for the 11th anniversary of Maddie's abduction are crushed by unforeseen circumstances.  A source close to the family told the Daily Tablet Kate said "I was longing to be close to her again - she's lovely"

Meanwhile, something for the weekend..

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Sct3zm10

Who needs a reconstruction when you've got the last photograph to ponder. 

Mischievous shadows;  Gerry McCann's dongler;  a selection of now you see 'em now you don't towels; straggling bougainvillea;  cheap sunglasses;  two missing arms;  dodgy grouting;  the mystery dog seemingly fertilizing the land and ... yes, you've got it, Mr Abductorman (or at least one of them).

Enjoy!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 18.03.18 15:11

Well at least we now know what Madeleine was looking at - that's George Harrison if you ask me.
Crackfox

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.18 16:30

We may have cracked it.

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Apica10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 18.03.18 16:34

Please don’t tell me George is singing “Got My Mind Set On You”
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.18 16:40

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Apica11
polyenne wrote:Please don’t tell me George is singing “Got My Mind Set On You”
No.. I think it's "Crackerbox Palace".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 18.03.18 17:30

For all you doubters out there - you know it makes sense. 

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 People10
Crackfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 18.03.18 17:54

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Abbey_Road_JGoogle confirms it!
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 18.03.18 17:55

Love it, Mr Willis !!
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 18.03.18 17:59

Game's up, Polyenne. We all have that album  high5
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 23.03.18 12:49

I see Textusa has spouted forth on the Pool Photo
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.03.18 13:38

So he has: http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/the-pool-photo.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40917

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 23.03.18 14:00

Regarding the tennis ball photo, I saw this the other day. The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 News-g12
Sandals look the same.
Crackfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Archibaldo 24.03.18 17:37

I don't post often but occasionally get a thought. In the greyscale photo on page 2 of this thread, who is the girl being clutched so tightly by Payne? Is it the older Tanner girl? Whoever it is is clearly unhappy with being held in that way.
Archibaldo

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Empty Sandals??

Post by tracey6710 17.01.19 21:48

Verdi wrote:Tuesday 1st May 2007 - everything changed..

During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning.  She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves  that picture.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 5 Why would a Child,any Child be wearing sandals for a Tennis lesson? If this pic was taken at the end of a supposed mini tennis lesson when did she change her shoes? Surely the trainers she is wearing in the playground photo's would be more appropriate for a game of tennis as opposed to sandals? How would those protect her feet whilst running around a tennis court? Absolutely ridiculous!
Spot the deliberate mistake!

Yes, you are right, as has been said time and again - Madeleine is holding standard tennis balls, NOT tennis balls designed for use by very young children!  Besides, Ms Healy said she ran back to the apartment for her camera to capture the moment in time.  Did she tell Madeleine to 'hold that pose' for a few minutes?  We've heard before about the new Gap outfit bought for Madeleine's holiday, now we have a pair of sandals to add to the wardrobe.

This story about the tennis ball image It's a blatant devious lie.  Question is why.  To place a living healthy Madeleine at the tennis courts on Tuesday 1st May perhaps?  If it be true, why didn't Ms Healy or her husband hand the photograph to the PJ, it would have been far more useful for identification purposes than the outdated image they coughed up from somewhere.

You might wonder why I raise the subject again!  Because the 'tennis ball' image is questionably one of the few taken at the Ocean Club and is being used to determine evidence of the time of Madeleine's 'disappearance.  So far it has been deduced that the few images were most likely taken on Sunday 29th April, working on that summary, Madeleine must have changed her outfit from the shorts/t-shirt new holiday sandals to the new holiday Gap outfit worn at the poolside to the scruffy pink outfit and trainers seen in the playground photograph to the beads and make-up image.  To confuse things further, one should take into consideration the witness statement of the cleaner who describes yet another outfit.

Something doesn't add up.  Personally, I believe the only photographs worthy of notice are the poolside and  playground photographs - the others are too contentious to lead anywhere constructive.
tracey6710
tracey6710

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.01.19 22:07

Welcome Tracey6710 welcome

You seem to have quoted Verdi's post without adding a comment of your own....!

Is there anything you would like to add?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40917

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 17.01.19 22:52

NickE wrote:
BlueBag wrote:You sadly can't see the left wrist in the tennis balls photo.
The bracelet should been visible on that wrist because this kind of bracelets are wide to get all the info to fit on it and the part of her wrist that are closest to her hand is curved and this kind of bracelets are not flexible.
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Screen25
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Screen26
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Screen28
Madeleine's hand on the tennis balls photo is noticeably paler than her arm and in fact the hand looks oddly white, Has something been edited out? A wristband?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 18.08.19 12:43

For what it's worth I think the following:

Poolside photo was taken earlier in the week;

Make-up photo I can't really comment on as I really have no idea what it's all about;

Tennis balls photo I find slightly strange (not just the cropped aspect or neatness of the surrounding area, or what we can see of it) but... to me at least, Maddie looks different (different hair colour, different face) in that photo than she does in the pool photo or the ones taken on the first day (where she's playing on the grass).  

Maybe its a trick of the light or something, but I can't quite reconcile the tennis balls photo version of Maddie with the version of her on the poolside and first day photos.

And the bracelet thing (or lack thereof) seems odd.
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.19 13:09

Hello AnneBarnard and welcome to CMOMM.

You might find this of interest..

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-21-is-tennis-balls-photo-new.html

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 18.08.19 14:02

Verdi wrote:Hello AnneBarnard and welcome to CMOMM.

You might find this of interest..

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-21-is-tennis-balls-photo-new.html

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo.html

Thanks Verdi.

Those links are interesting... very interesting indeed.  I am beginning to wonder if the tennis balls photo is even from that holiday at all (or even originally of Maddie, if it has been manipulated).  I need to read more about that, I think.

from the chapter 22 link wrote:Kate and her husband Gerry, her advisors, their teams of Lawyers, proof readers, friends, the Tapas 7, and their family had ample opportunity to cross check what she had written before publication, if only to ensure that what was said did not personally compromise them or impugn their individual veracity.

It seems no one took on that awesome responsibility.

I doubt if the McCanns and the Tapas 7 can even remember what the correct version of events is supposed to be, there are so many inconsistencies and twists and turns, so the chance of them being able to cross check what is written is probably very slim!
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.19 14:12

AnneBarnard wrote:I doubt if the McCanns and the Tapas 7 can even remember what the correct version of events is supposed to be, there are so many inconsistencies and twists and turns, so the chance of them being able to cross check what is written is probably very slim!
My sentiments exactly!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.08.19 17:33

Nicked from somewhere else.  Combination of HiDeHo photo montage and statements

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 3 Younge10

Why Did the McCanns Distribute Much Younger Photos of Madeleine?
Did they want people to identify one of the other tapas children?

Witness Statement
Maria Manuela Antonia José
Date: 06 – 05 - 2007
When she was informed about the disappearance she did not realise which child this was, it was only later, upon watching the television news that night and after seeing pictures of the missing child on television, that she realised who the girl was, referring to her as Madeleine (the name used by the journalists) remembering only at that moment that she had seen her during the meals provided to the children at the crèche, and which take place at the restaurant where she works and during arrivals at the crèche ***where Madeleine spent the day, located immediately next to the restaurant.*** MADELEINE WENT TO THE CRECHE 10 mins away.
Maria had identified ANOTHER child that resembled Madeleine ..ie THE YOUNGER PHOTO

"..The little girl’s happy afternoon was described by Miguel Matias, the owner of the beachside restaurant Paraiso, overlooking the sea in the resort town.
He said she enjoyed an early evening meal with her father, mother Kate and younger twin brother and sister, two-year-old’s Sean and Amelie.
They were joined by several friends and their children as they sat on outdoor tables at the restaurant.

"It was a perfectly normal, relaxed, happy, family scene," said Mr Matias. "The little girl was even dancing on the esplanade with her dad to the sound of music that was playing.
The restaurateur said he was stunned when he realised it was Madeleine who was missing.

"We couldn’t believe it when we found out what had happened because nothing we saw gave any hint of the coming tragedy," he said. "We didn’t see anyone suspicious looking at the girl or the people on the other tables.
"Nor did we see anything out of the ordinary between the families and the children."

After Madeleine disappeared, Mr Matias realised he was one of the last people to see the little girl.
He contacted the Portuguese police and handed over CCTV footage of the family spending their last few happy hours at his restaurant...."
"...Mr McCann played with his eldest daughter in the sand in front of the balcony and pushed her on a swing before calling her to the table for food and an ice-cream.
Mr Matias said: "It was a perfectly normal, relaxed, happy, family scene. The little girl was even dancing on the esplanade with her dad to the sound of music that was playing. "We couldn't believe it when we found out what had happened because nothing we saw gave any sign of what was coming.
"We didn't see anyone suspicious looking at the girl or the people on the other tables. Nor did we see anything out of the ordinary between the families and the children.'
Mr Matias's evidence confirms Madeleine was alive and well at 6pm, when the family left the restaurant...."

CCTV Footage CONFIRMS MADELEINE WAS NOT AT THE RESTAURANT
Mr Mattias had probably seen ANOTHER T7 child that resembled Madeleine..ie THE YOUNGER PHOTO!!

The McCanns also make it clear Madeleine was not there.   Exhibit A, and creche sheets adduced as evidence of absence.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top