The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Mm11

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Mm11

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Regist10

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My opinion on these six photographs is…

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_lcap81%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 380 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 13 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 10 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 28 ]
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 38 ]

Total Votes : 472

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by Verdi 19.01.20 21:39

I've spent some time looking for a readable version of Lizzy 'Hi-De-Ho' Taylor's graphic - to no avail.

However, what I did come across is of interest to this discussion. The date claimed to be when the tennis ball image was 'created' [sic], the 5th May 2007, would appear to have been instigated by a past CMOMM forum member, canada12.

The member posted a link to a Bruno Press which is no longer available - at least not to my laptop. At the time it must have been viewable as Hi-De-Ho produced another graphic showing McCann family handout photographs, including the tennis ball image said to have been created on 5th May 2007.

Without access to Bruno Press I can't comment.

Now the worrying thing here is canada12 talked a good job, implying a good knowledge of photograpics but little else. For a start, s/he said if we had access to the original photograph or a first print-off so to speak, s/he/we would be able to produce the EXIF data from said photograph.

This is the same member who wasted hours of forum time and space trying to convince the world that one photograph of Madeleine McCann showed flowers on and around her neck - if memory serves me well.

It was clear canada12 knew nothing about photography despite claims to the contrary.

My view .... the origin of the image is dubious but without a clue to work on, there is no way of knowing it's true value. As it stands it's just another red herring.

With the likes of canada12 as a leading light, I'm inclined to abandon the subject.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by Verdi 20.01.20 0:17

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scree426

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scree427

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scree435
The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scree438

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scree429

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scree430

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.01.20 0:57

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Family11

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.01.20 12:38

Rachel Oldfield's Rogatory Interview

[The morning of Friday 4th May 2007]

'I remember having, sort of being on the phone a little bit to the BBC I think that morning, erm and then sort of various phone calls, I talked to John CORNER who's a friend of Gerry and Kate's, erm cos the BBC wanted a picture of Madeleine, erm and he had some photos that he was going to be able to send them, erm and then and I think maybe about ten-ish'

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Friday 4th May 2007

By this time our friend Jon Corner, a creative director in media production in Liverpool, was circulating photographs and video footage of Madeleine to the police, Interpol and broadcasting and newspaper news desks.

Jon Corner had opened up the file transfer protocol he’d set up on 4 May to circulate Madeleine’s image to family, friends and other supporters. No, I didn’t know what one of those was, either: basically, it provided access via a password to a repository for photographs and other material, allowing people to share their resources. Helpers could post their material on a dedicated server via the FTP and use that supplied by others to create flyers, posters and so on. The press already had the password, which gave them access to pictures and video footage.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Empty Last photo

Post by LaRabbita0 30.04.20 0:55

To me it looks like her hair is shorter in the last photograph. She has her head inclined downwards  towards her chin in this photo, in order to trap the tennis balls securely. This would make her hair length seem longer than the just below collar bone length of the previous photos. I would say the last photo was taken at a different time from that holiday.
LaRabbita0
LaRabbita0

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeNee 07.09.20 18:54

Regarding the photo where Madeleine is wearing some make-up:  She obviously is wearing some beads, and possibly just playing dress up.  I have a 3 year old grandson, and I have seen that same expression if he is admiring himself in a mirror when we have fixed his hair, or whatever, and he's feeling pretty special.  I think it's possible that the make-up picture is just a time when she was dressing up and nothing more. It's not quite a smirk in the picture of her; but I do recognize that expression of a little one feeling special, pretty, or handsome.
NeeNee
NeeNee

Activity : 3

crusader likes this post

Tony Bennett and Milo dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.09.20 14:17

NeeNee wrote:Regarding the photo where Madeleine is wearing some make-up:  She obviously is wearing some beads, and possibly just playing dress up.  I have a 3 year old grandson, and I have seen that same expression if he is admiring himself in a mirror when we have fixed his hair, or whatever, and he's feeling pretty special.  I think it's possible that the make-up picture is just a time when she was dressing up and nothing more. It's not quite a smirk in the picture of her; but I do recognize that expression of a little one feeling special, pretty, or handsome.

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Zzzzzz30

Against your view we have these factors:

1  Adult applied hair bead

2  Adult applied necklace

3  Adult applied blue eye shadow

4  Looks like both lipstick and eye-liner - applied by an adult

5  Clearly miserable looking face

6  Parents did not tell the true story when the Corner video was released 

7  Strong evidence this photo was taken in Portugal - not admitted by parents

8  Possibly taken the same day as the Last Photo, you know, the one that was said to have been taken Thursday, not Sunday:
    A  same hair length
    B  beads in hair in both photos
    C  wearing pink smock/dress in both photos

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.09.20 14:44

On your point number 5 Tony, it gives me the impression that she is attempting to produce a “look” for the Camera / Photographer that she is unused to  / not experienced enough to produce?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2364

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.09.20 16:32

Silentscope wrote:On your point number 5 Tony, it gives me the impression that she is attempting to produce a “look” for the Camera / Photographer that she is unused to  / not experienced enough to produce?

Yes. Agreed. She has been told by someone to hold up her head.

The cameraman seems to be positioned low down, looking up at her almost.

I do NOT think this photo was taken by one of the parents. When they spoke about it back in 2009, neither of them said: ''Oh yes, I remember taking it. What a fun day that was!"

Remember that it was Jon Corner who was in possession of that photo, in order to release it on his little 2-minute video.

So Jon Corner could have taken it. But in my opinion it was more likely to have been taken by someone else: not the parents, and not Jon Corner.

That throws a potentially sinister light onto this most controversial of Maddie photos

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.09.20 17:32

Was one of the Relatives not a Photographer?

Often discussed regarding Photo Shopping images?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.09.20 18:34

What Kate did say was that Madeleine had been playing with the dressing up box or words to that effect. I think the inference being that as the dressing up box was at home therefore, that's where the photo was taken. But the background wall colour is very typical of that found in Portugal. I have expressed my own thoughts on this picture in another thread that were largely dismissed by Verdi who is fairly sure it is photoshopped. I just reacted to it on face value.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 14.09.20 12:23

Interesting Video on YouTube reference Photoshop analysis.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.09.20 13:43

All this sort of nonsense has been debunked here on CMOMM over the past years time and time again.

The 'armchair detective' is a danger to justice in the name of Madeleine McCann.  He might mean well but that's where his input begins and ends.

I have no time for people who try to capitalize on the back of a missing child.

bignono

If you scour the internet and/or YouTube, as you are doing, you will find hundreds of examples of this genre of unhelpful, self promotional, nonsense.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 14.09.20 18:45

from Verdi on p1, (I haven't got further yet,)

There is enough compelling evidence to suggest Madeleine met her fate sometime between Sunday 29th and Monday 30th April 2007.  Sadly Madeleine was  gone and the abduction plan was hatched long before the panic button was hit at approximately 10:00pm on Thursday 3rd May 2007.

It may be one of few Verdi posts I agree with, but this part of one I certainly do.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Tony Bennett, sharonl and Milo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.07.22 12:52

Do we know what time the tennis balls photo was taken?
I ask because if the time of the pool photo was an hour out, according to Gerry, the photo stamp was 1-29 but Gerry said it was 2-29 when the photo was taken. Were the other photo's the wrong time as well.

PJ files said playground photo was 17-15 Wednesday 2nd May, is this wrong as well.

I've taken the liberty of moving your post ^^^ to this thread, which is not only more informative but also more recent.

PeterMac's free e-book also has chapters dedicated to the tennis ball photograph enigma, for anyone interested..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13479-chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo#355457

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13456-chapter-21-is-the-tennis-balls-photo-the-new-last-photo#355005

Verdi
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5161

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.07.22 10:28

Best estimate so far:
Playground photos, Wendy house. SATURDAY 28th, shortly after arrival and settling in, ca. 1700
Pool Photo = LAST PHOTO, SUNDAY 29th, between 1330 and 1430.  SolarZenith was 1329

(Interesting that Kates description of the Pool photo as the Last photo is probably correct.)

Weather chart for Weds 2 and Thursday 3

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Weathe12

Grey bars at the top are cloud cover.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.07.22 13:06

I agree the playground photo was taken Saturday 28th May, in the PJ files it is referred to as a Family handout photo dated 2nd May.

The PJ must have seen the date stamp on the photo to put it into the files and label it as taken on 2nd May.

When was this photo first shown?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.07.22 13:44

The tennis ball image (I'm careful not to say photograph) is an enigma in it's own right .... it's origin!

Personally, I believe only two photographs published are relevant and/or true - the playground pictures and the poolside picture but back to the tennis balls.

Did the PJ use the image in relation to their investigation, was the image given to the PJ to assist their investigation? The poolside photograph certainly wasn't. that didn't materialize until much later in the month of May 2007 - following Gerry McCann's fleeting visit to the UK, when he returned with excess baggage in the form of a government media monitoring director - Clarence Mitchell. Affectionately known as Mitch the monkey ....

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Index38

I digress, now where was I - oh yes tennis balls

This was circulated by family friend from Liverpool, partly anonymous and partly one Pat Perkins, as you will note on 9th May 2007 only six days after Madeleine's reported disappearance..

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scre2489

Pat Perkins complete e-mail about Madeleine's 'abduction', 07 May 2007
The e-mail:

Please forward to as many people as you know

On behalf of Kate and Gerry McCann and all the family, please help us find Madeleine.

Madeleine, age 3, was abducted from her bed in the family holiday apartment, Praia De Luz, Algarve, Portugal on Thursday, 3rd May.

Police and all of Portugal are trying to find her. The Portuguese people, holiday makers and ex pats have been a great support to the family and continue their efforts.

You, too can help. Please circulate this plea to publicise Madeleine's photo and ask for information, no matter how small to be passed on to the authorities.

Whether you are in the UK, Portugal, Europe or beyond, please forward to all your family, friends,colleagues and business associates. Someone out there will have some information that will lead to Maddy's return.

The internet can be a powerful tool in finding Maddy, who is so loved and missed by us all.

Let's use it positively.

Please pray for Madeleine and all the family at this devastating time.

We need your help. We know you won't let Maddy down.

God bless,

Pat Perkins
(Family friend)

Pat Perkins
XXX (removed)

XXX (removed)
XXX (removed)

Mob: XXX (removed)
Tel: XXX (removed)
Fax: XXX (removed)

email attachment

[Thanks to Nigel Moore and pamalam of gerrymccannsblog]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.07.22 13:54

crusader wrote:The PJ must have seen the date stamp on the photo to put it into the files and label it as taken on 2nd May.

Would you be so kind as to provide the link from the PJ files.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to reference information as interest in the case dwindles. The most useful websites seem to have become mingled with google.

Ta!

rolleyes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.07.22 14:18

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

Page 588

According to Kate's book, she and Madeleine went swimming in the tapas pool after unpacking, so between 
4&5 before the welcome meeting.

So the photo must have been taken during the welcome meeting.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.07.22 16:05

Sorry, now I'm totally confused - from your earlier post I thought you were talking of the tennis ball image, that's what I was referring to..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14797p100-the-six-photos-that-provide-the-biggest-clue-to-when-madeleine-died#454501

The photographs documented by the PJ and contained in the files don't include the tennis ball images as far as I'm aware.

The link you provided..

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scre2491

Can we please clarify and clear this up before I spend any more time on it?

ETA: Looking again, I think you were talking of the playground photograph after all.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.07.22 16:30

Yes I was meaning the playground photo, I asked in an earlier post do we know what time the tennis photo was taken.

I confused the issue when I replied to PeterMac's post, sorry.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.07.22 16:45

No problem hat .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.07.22 17:15

Before I leave the discussion, for leave I will in a moment, the playground photographs identified in the PJ files raise a few questions.

For a start, the notes highlighted in blue I don't think were written by the PJ, I believe they are comments from the perspective of the PJ file translators and other helpers.

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 5 Scre2492

You will note also, before the scanned black/white images..

BLACK AND WHITE HOLIDAY PHOTOS

With thanks to HiDeHo for separating and Identifying photographs

HideHo being CMOMM forum member Lizzy Taylor.

I do find it a bit odd that the only images showing colour versions are from the playground - a noticeable absence of a tennis ball image and the famous poolside photograph.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.07.22 17:21

If you get my drift.

The only Madeleine McCann photographs contained in the PJ files were taken at the Ocean Club playground.

If Gerry McCann and Michael Wright handed over photographs after carefully selecting - why only photographs taken at the playground.

Anyone would think there were no photographs taken after that particular day, almost certainly Saturday 28th April 2007.

thinking

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top