The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Mm11

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Mm11

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Regist10

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Empty Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died

Post by sallypelt 15.05.17 22:56

The latest developments as Ashworth Hospital confirms Ian Brady has died at the age of 79 after an illness.

http://news.sky.com/story/live-reaction-as-child-killer-ian-brady-dies-10879413

[url=https://d2kmm3vx031a1h.cloudfront.net/DrkwzWvpSF2LwpX6Bguj_The Daily Mirror.JPG]Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died DrkwzWvpSF2LwpX6Bguj_The%20Daily%20Mirror[/url]
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Empty Re: Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died

Post by liars a to e 15.05.17 23:08

It's a shame that the Mirror couldn't show respect for his victims by keeping him off the front page. An obit of any shape or form is not what is called for here.
But I remember the 70s when it seemed like every Sunday Hindley and Brady were on the front cover of the Sunday Mirror (if it wasn't Rod Stewart and his latest blonde) so they have been peddling his tale for money - regardless of the feelings of his victims and their families - for a long time.
liars a to e
liars a to e

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Empty Re: Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died

Post by plebgate 16.05.17 8:28

liars a to e wrote:It's a shame that the Mirror couldn't show respect for his victims by keeping him off the front page. An obit of any shape or form is not what is called for here.
But I remember the 70s when it seemed like every Sunday Hindley and Brady were on the front cover of the Sunday Mirror (if it wasn't Rod Stewart and his latest blonde) so they have been peddling his tale for money - regardless of the feelings of his victims and their families - for a long time.
Well said.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 16.05.17 11:19

Interesting what Brady had to say about receiving letters from victim's parents

"Although I've been given them, I've not been able to bring myself to read them yet. I'm afraid to read them, understand? I have to keep the mental blocks tightly shut and keep control."

There are definitely parallels that can be drawn on this point - mental blocks tightly shut and keep control.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.05.17 15:39

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley in the 1960s, has died Brady_10

Moral of the story: Just put the McCanns in prison cos it'll be cheaper in the long run. big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41608

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 26.06.19 12:59

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-48751178
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 26.06.19 14:58

Hi Sar, Not forgetting access to "Broad Moor Hospital", via Edwina Curry, John Major, Savile,Brady and a presumed (Framed) Yorkshire Ripper, as the "Real Ripper" may now be deceased?

South Yorkshire Police, Orthodontist Indentation to a "Ripper Victim",which they never investigated close to a Flat in Leeds?

They had Mr Sutcliffe detained on at least Three separate occasions, but let him Go, No Evidence to detain him, then suddenly, Boom, arrested!

So Savile was that clever to have never been caught doing anything wrong, "Working tirelessly for Charities, Fun Runs, Marathons, involving Royalty, Prime Ministers, MP's, MI5/6, Not so much as a smidgen of shit associated to gifted Savile, hey, "How's about that then Boys & Girls?

What did Jim fix for you Kitty?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum