The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Mm11

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Mm11

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Regist10

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Empty PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

Post by MR.D 05.09.10 8:27

This is a tricky one for the MCann's. But the Casa Pia case does not fit their agenda?

Rich and powerful men involved in a paedophile ring (including a Doctor and Lawyer).

We KNOW that this case is similar to the case of Hollie Greig (and Jersey Children's Home)

Many SUSPECT this is also the case with Madeleine i.e. rich, powerful and well connected being protected.

No surprise then that Mitchell seeks to play down a connection between Casa Pia and Madeleine:

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, said they had been closely following the Casa Pia case but did not have a lead linking Madeleine’s disappearance to the paedophile ring.

(From todays Express)

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED
Madeleine McCann disappeared in Portugal
Sunday September 5,2010
By James Murray
A GROUP of rich and powerful men in Portugal have been jailed for their involvement in a paedophile ring which some believe is linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
A former ambassador, a television presenter, a doctor and a lawyer were found guilty on Friday after an eight-year investigation and a six-year trial which shook the country, with 32 men giving evidence of hundreds of crimes committed against them when they were children.

Speaking to the Sunday Express, Mr Namora said: “During the summer children were taken to the summer homes of paedophiles on the Algarve. It was highly organised and involved a lot of planning and control.
“It is possible that those connected with the ring who have not been caught may be involved in Madeleine’s disappearance. I do think detectives should look at this possibility. No stone should be left unturned.”
Although most of the abuse involved hundreds of boys, he said some girls also fell victim to the gang.
One man arrested in the case and later released without charge was said to have had a great interest in the ancient underground tunnels running under Praia da Luz.

MR.D
MR.D

Activity : 42

Back to top Go down

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Empty Re: PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

Post by aiyoyo 05.09.10 10:24

thumbsup
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Empty Re: PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED

Post by pennylane 05.09.10 11:06

Well said Mr D. flag

As you say, the Casa Pia paedophiles were high achievers and respected members of society. I would wager a bet also that the doctor, the lawyer, the former ambassador, and the tv presenter were married and may even have had children of their own - hence any links with Madeleine's disappearance, could prove most 'hurtful and unhelpful' for TM. wtf
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

PAEDOPHILE RING WITH LINK TO MADELEINE MCCANN JAILED Empty It makes me

Post by soulthief 05.09.10 12:16

Sick to the stomach to read about these sh*ts abusing children, and tht its organised as parties, I would hang the lot of them.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 05.09.10 14:12

soulthief wrote:Sick to the stomach to read about these sh*ts abusing children, and tht its organised as parties, I would hang the lot of them.

If that were applied in the UK there would be anarchy.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum