The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '-  Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc Mm11

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '-  Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '-  Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc Mm11

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '-  Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc Regist10

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '- Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '-  Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc Empty 230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '- Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc

Post by HiDeHo 14.06.16 17:34

Thanks to Jill for providing a category for HiDeHo Vids..  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This post will be moved later to update the category.

Unfortunately I was unable to post the vid links on here so they can be viewed HERE:

Remember to SUBSCRIBE if you would like to receive notifications of new uploaded vids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '-  Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc Empty Re: 230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '- Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc

Post by HiDeHo 14.06.16 17:44

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '-  Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc Empty Re: 230 HiDeHo VIDEOS '- Easy to view list & REQUESTS for 'lost' photos and videos etc

Post by Jill Havern 14.06.16 19:40

Good grief! Shocked 

That's an amazing amount of videos for reference! Well done Lizzy clapping

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40917

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.06.16 19:45

What an amazing contribution to the search for the truth. Thank you.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 14.06.16 20:32

HiDeHo, wow, what an immense library of information!  You've worked so diligently and painstakingly all these years to meticulously record every detail surrounding this case, and each and every video you've created has been artfully produced with both words and music to make them interesting and easy to follow.  We're so lucky to have you x. 
Thank you dear Lizzy. You are amazing!   heart
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 14.06.16 20:42

Aww thank you for the lovely comments but I am really hoping by posting this that it will encourage people (members and visitors) to take time to watch the videos.

More than half are compiled videos with info on each topic and much easier to view without having to search for it in many locations.

Many people have expressed their dislike of the music... I didn't choose the music randomly.  In most cases it took days to find the song that would 'tell the story'.

For a 10 minute compiled video I probably had to listen to the song about 500 times as I was adding and editing each clip and photo so the songs have a special meaning to me now when I hear them... They take me back to 2011 and 2012....and Madeleine...

Fortunately I had about 400 timelines and timetables to draw the information from along with a laptop that I will shortly have to move out from :)

If anyone needs any info or photo or video on the case.... I probably have it Wink

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 14.06.16 21:05

Where do you get the time and energy HiDeHo roses

Actually there is an interview with Goncalo Amaral that I would like to find again. I was just looking around the Internet one day a couple of years ago, and I came upon a Portuguese talk show with several guests all seated in a row all speaking in turn about the McCann case. It had English translation beneath the video!  During Goncalo's turn he spoke about Jane Tanner, and he said it was "genius" how over time, she altered her description of the man she allegedly saw to correlate with the description the Smith's gave.  Words to the effect.  I have looked and looked for this video but have never found it again.  But the word "genius" was used by Goncalo Amaral to describe Tanner's efforts. Have you seen it anywhere?
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.16 14:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]If anyone needs any info or photo or video on the case.... I probably have it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes!  In the light of the latest revelations about Clement Freud - I recall many moons ago seeing a photograph of a villa in the hills of PdL (I think) and reading something about a possible connection to Madeleine's disappearance.

I've got it fixed in mind that you posted the information although I haven't a clue where I saw it.  I've asked the question many times before but never a reply.  Can you help?

Keep up the excellent work. thumbup

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 19.06.16 16:23

As others have said, thankyou so much Hideho for all the work you do, for Madeleine x
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 20.06.16 18:54

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]If anyone needs any info or photo or video on the case.... I probably have it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes!  In the light of the latest revelations about Clement Freud - I recall many moons ago seeing a photograph of a villa in the hills of PdL (I think) and reading something about a possible connection to Madeleine's disappearance.

I've got it fixed in mind that you posted the information although I haven't a clue where I saw it.  I've asked the question many times before but never a reply.  Can you help?

Unfortunately I have never had a very good filing system but this screenshot and pic is all I can find for now.

I don't recall what the post was and unlikely it was me that posted it unless it was just a copy/paste.

Don't know if these are of any help...

Balcony+View clem freud ely1

clem fr ely villa view1

casa colina georgebrooks3

This is a screenshot of my file showing more photos of the interior etc  Notice how great my title/search  filing system is not too helpful :)

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.16 0:21

HiDeHo wrote:
Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]If anyone needs any info or photo or video on the case.... I probably have it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately I have never had a very good filing system but this screenshot and pic is all I can find for now.

I don't recall what the post was and unlikely it was me that posted it unless it was just a copy/paste.

Don't know if these are of any help...

Balcony+View clem freud ely1

clem fr ely villa view1

casa colina georgebrooks3

This is a screenshot of my file showing more photos of the interior etc  Notice how great my title/search  filing system is not too helpful :)

No, I'm none the wiser - if I remember rightly the villa I'm talking of was standing alone on a hillside.  It was a very long time ago so probably forgotten.

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 21.06.16 1:53

Verdi wrote:[
No, I'm none the wiser - if I remember rightly the villa I'm talking of was standing alone on a hillside.  It was a very long time ago so probably forgotten.

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply.

Ohh so nothing to do with Clement Freud?

Nothing to do with the Brooks sighting?

I recall a villa on a hill that belonged to the crematorium chap Eef Hoos

Do you have any other 'clues' to help me find it?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 21.06.16 1:56

pennylane wrote:Where do you get the time and energy HiDeHo roses

Actually there is an interview with Goncalo Amaral that I would like to find again. I was just looking around the Internet one day a couple of years ago, and I came upon a Portuguese talk show with several guests all seated in a row all speaking in turn about the McCann case. It had English translation beneath the video!  During Goncalo's turn he spoke about Jane Tanner, and he said it was "genius" how over time, she altered her description of the man she allegedly saw to correlate with the description the Smith's gave.  Words to the effect.  I have looked and looked for this video but have never found it again.  But the word "genius" was used by Goncalo Amaral to describe Tanner's efforts. Have you seen it anywhere?

I dont recall that word but still searching for you.

The big problem is that while I look for one specific video  I have thousands of others and end up watching lots of other long lost vids and there goes my night .. :)

ETA

If you recognise the word 'genius' then it would be a video that has been tranlated and the text would be available...

I have added the translated text  for most of the vids in the last few years and I don't recall that word.  I'm not sure if Joana added text to anything after the Documentary.

I cannot find it on the Interview translations in mccannfiles or Zizi presscuts (too long to add the text)

Ill check Porto Canal (one vid translated) and translations listed in Maddie Case Files...

Can you give me any more details?  Approx year? Background colour?  Clothes?  Who was interviewing? Any other people interviewed?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.16 16:25

I quickly googled Eef Hoos and guess where it led me?  CMoMM - why of course.  This may well be the pad I'm thinking of..

I started to read about the pet crematorium but for some reason it gave me the creeps - will have another look when I've got time.  I had a vague idea that the photograph of the villa I recall had something to do with secretive comings and goings, involving a shabby car that wouldn't normally be associated with an opulent villa.  I could be getting my stories mixed up, as I say it was a long time ago.

Thank you again howdy !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 21.06.16 23:15

Ohhh Haaaa Glad it helped :)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.07.16 23:53

I came across this, must be the villa story I was bleating on about - better late than never..

Madeleine: The missed clues at £1m villa

Exclusive by James Murray and Ted Jeory - 24th May 2009

Suspicions were raised because of the behaviour of the people who rented the £1million villa and because video cameras were reportedly seen there along with pictures of children on a wall, the Sunday Express has learned.

The Sunday Express has been conducting intensive inquiries in the resort town and asked scores of people if they saw anyone acting suspiciously.

One elderly British resident told us both she and a friend, a retired British woman detective, went to Portuguese police about a couple who rented the villa, which has its own swimming pool.

The resident told us: “I used to meet up with the retired detective to walk our dogs down by the seafront. Both of us became concerned about a couple aged about 30 who rented the villa.

“What struck us was that they drove a very tatty, British-registered small red saloon car. It was one those vehicles you would normally see on a gypsy camp, not going in and out of a very expensive villa.

“We only saw them coming and going in the car and not walking about, which is odd given the location of the villa. We both got the impression they were trying to keep a low profile.’’

Another source said that after Maddie disappeared, search teams combed the seafront, where luxury villas stand next to large areas of barren land.

Anglican priest Paul Luckman, owner and publisher of Portugal News, said: “The location and description of that villa mentioned by your source fits the one that a searcher told me about.

“The searcher told me the villa was empty and somehow they got inside some weeks after Madeleine disappeared.

“The search dog handler said the villa had a room with a kind of amateur studio with video equipment and cameras with children’s toys and pictures of children on the wall.

“He felt it was something to do with paedophiles. He told the police and they seemed to know something about it, but we don’t think they took it any further.”

The Sunday Express took him to the villa and he confirmed that it fits the description and location of the one he was told about.

Although we know where it is, we are not naming the villa for legal reasons as we have been unable to locate the owner.

The British woman resident said: “I know the owner was contacted after we raised our concerns with the police.

"The person was angry because she said she did not know the people who rented it and was annoyed about being contacted by detectives.

"We heard nothing more about it. The day after Maddie disappeared the couple moved out and we didn’t see them again.
“There was an older woman in a very expensive car who visited them during their stay.”

The McCanns’ private investigators have been conducting surveillance on several properties for some time. Retired det­ective inspector Dave Edgar returned from Portugal on Friday night and is pursuing a number of leads he is not prepared to discuss.

You already know my opinion of James Murray's prowess as an investigative journalist and the media in general, I'm inclined to take this report with a sack of salt - missed clues again.  However, the Anglican priest, Paul Luckman owner and publisher of Portugal News, might be worthy of a second glance - if not already done.  Natasha Donn should know of the person?  Excuse if this has already been thrashed out.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.07.16 0:55

Another anniversary press edition, somewhat prosaic and pro-McCann but nonetheless quite an interesting mix of various aspects of an ongoing mystery.  If nothing else, if the quotes by Paul Luckman are to be believed, he was/is less than sympathetic towards the McCann faction..

Five years and still no sign – but the hunt goes on for Madeleine McCann

3rd May 2012

“It’s over,” says Paul Luckman, publisher of the English-language newspaper in the Algarve, the Portugal News. “It did have a short-term effect in terms of visitor numbers but this village has a long history of safety – nothing happened before and nothing has happened since. The shock factor has been replaced by apathy. Nobody is interested. The attitude is, 'It’s gone, it’s over, can we please get on with our lives?’ ”....

“The Portuguese police have been led down the garden path, with supposed new leads and red herrings,” says Mr Luckman, who is on close terms with some of the officers involved in the original inquiry. “There have been sightings from Brazil to Belgium and nothing has come of them. They are not against re-opening the case for a valid reason. I can’t blame them for saying they have more valuable things to do.”

British criticism of Portugal’s handling of the case has left a bitter taste, he says.

“The people here are charming and friendly and they have taken a lot of stick. Everybody in this village turned out for the search and police worked overtime for no pay. Yes, mistakes were made, but they genuinely thought they were searching for a child who had wandered off.

“The main criticism aimed at the parents is that they left their children alone and uncared for. For Portuguese people, that is almost impossible to understand.”

Read on....

This evening, a vigil will be held in the resort’s Catholic church, Nossa Senhora da Luz, to mark the fifth anniversary of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Candles will be lit and prayers said at 9pm.

The church is available to the Anglican community in the resort and Haynes Hubbard, the Canadian vicar who ministers to the area, will be attending. He and his wife became friends of the McCanns in the days after the disappearance of their child and are still close. The Rev Hubbard has no doubt about their innocence.

“Kate comes every six months or so. She needs to walk the streets she last walked with her daughter, to touch base, to look at the apartment and visit the church. She needs to know something is still here. Gerry comes less often – he is busy.

Paul Luckman seems like a reasonable gent but the vicar tells a whole different story.  Question is - who is telling the truth? 
“We arrived from Canada with our young children two days after Madeleine was taken. It was absolute bedlam. We walked into their chaos. We were with people who had lost their daughter. They weren’t people who had done something to their daughter, they were looking for their daughter. They were driven then and they are driven now.”

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.07.16 10:42

The unctuous Father Hubbard who manages to make one's teeth itch.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.08.16 12:27

aquila wrote:The unctuous Father Hubbard who manages to make one's teeth itch.
Father Hubbard and Mother Hubbard - bet they've got a few in the cupboard!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top