The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 4 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 4 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 4 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Doug D 25.04.16 12:48

Don't know if there is any substance to this, but it supports my thoughts that yesterdays 'Sun' story was not the planned one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]@Justice_forum[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Revealed: The Sunday Sun drops [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Dirty Secret' story over libel fears. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Doug D

Activity : 5286

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by aiyoyo 25.04.16 13:03

sallypelt wrote:This isn't from Twitter, but it's one of the responses to an article in the Sun. There are lots more comments, and if anyone would like to read them,  I have  posted the link below.

No Abduction 5ptsStandardFeatured
4 hours ago

When Detective Chief Superintendent Mick Duthie made a statement a few days ago several newspapers chose to EDIT OUT the final part of his statement.

Here's what he said - '' THERE IS A MISSING GIRL AND IF SHE HAS BEEN MURDERED AND IF WE THINK WE HAVE GOT JUSTIFIABLE AND REASONABLE LINES OF INQUIRY TO PURSUE THEN THEY SHOULD BE DEALT WITH...''
Why was his statement not printed in full I wonder...??

Maybe DCI Duthie asked them to remove it realizing his foot in mouth moment.
Either that or the papers are very wary of litigatious and Malicious Mcs.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 25.04.16 13:21

Also from UK Justice Forum

Revealed: Lawyers acting for the/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr] delayed appeal decision by attempting to have a Judge replaced.

sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.04.16 13:44

McCanns and the Sun spouting again!, since when did the Home Office 'top' up the fund??!!! 

Is it going to be another 9 years back and forth, it's getting tedious. The McCanns, if they still believe their daughter is alive and well need to go look for her instead of courting media and court actions for money! 

Enough!
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 25.04.16 14:03

sami wrote:Also from UK Justice Forum

Revealed: Lawyers acting for the/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] delayed appeal decision by attempting to have a Judge replaced.

Who on Earth do they think they are!
I feel sorry for Kate's father. He was in poor health, seemed a decent sort compared to some...
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 26.04.16 20:44

Statement today from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]pjga.blogspot.co.uk/ 
0 retweets0 likes
[size=16]Reply

Retweet

More
[/size]
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 26.04.16 23:16

[ltr]@maggies28654076[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think Kate might be really busy correcting everyone who was wrong...dont you? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This person IMO is either Kate,Gerry or a family member cos they seem to know Kate is really busy correcting everyone who was wrong?how can she come to this conclution when she must surly know Kate and Gerry don't do social media?
0 retweets0 likes
[size=16]Reply

Retweet

More
[/size]
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.04.16 10:15

Joana Morais ‎@JoanaAMorais
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] very curious to listen to what the bar manager from Praia da Luz has to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No doubt all calls will be on delay so they don't let a truth seekers call through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 28.04.16 11:58

[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] asking MPs about Madeleine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. 2 cops sent to Q us. Explained position & they left [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interest

If police only now interested in three Portuguese burglars, no reason to hold back any more Sonia. No more excuses. You can surely go ahead with your expose.
Doug D

Activity : 5286

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.04.16 13:00

Parliament set two policemen on her - Shocking!

What will be her next step.......let's wait.  

Mayhaps she should doorstep Cameron or Theresa May?

Katie Hopkins showing up in parliament would have an impact.  
She's a very recognisable face, no way policemen won't recognise her.
Like her or dislike her, she makes wave....when she speaks!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.04.16 17:06

Doug D wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] asking MPs about Madeleine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. 2 cops sent to Q us. Explained position & they left [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interest

If police only now interested in three Portuguese burglars, no reason to hold back any more Sonia. No more excuses. You can surely go ahead with your expose.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 4 Empty Katie Hopkins

Post by Patience 01.05.16 8:34

[ltr]@KTHopkins[/ltr]

It's the Sunday you've been waiting for....the McCanns [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at ten. Time to stop searching?
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.05.16 8:42

Tis 1st May, not 1st April!   

I will tune in though, just in case. smilie
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 01.05.16 9:17

I have LBC working on this link...

I started with     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and clicked on Listen Live on the top right.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.05.16 10:53

At least Katie has brought in the mortgage repayments and legal fees aspect.

She said at one point she believed £260 a minute was pouring into the fund.

Discussing the photo fit pictures being withheld.

I believe she would like to say a lot more than she is able to.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 01.05.16 11:03

I thought she did really well considering she knew that the McCann legal eagles were most probably listening in.
Patience
Patience

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.05.16 11:15

The final caller (male) sounded livid about them. Hopefully someone will be able to link the show!

Someone also mentioned that they hadn't done a lie detector.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 01.05.16 11:24

Well done Katie Hopkins. You mentioned lots of points which I agree with.  bravo 

I think there was only one caller who thought the McCanns were "silly" for leaving 2 babies and a 3 y.o. alone.Many thought that the McCanns got special treatment.

Good replies throughout from Katie.

The issue was "Should we draw a line under the search for Madeleine after spending £12M?"

---------------------------------------------

My answer is simple. The UK should have left Portugal to sort the matter out but politicians intervened.

UK good points... 2 dogs, Lee Rainbow

UK bad points...Interfering, DNA testing ( very suspicious to me, did a take 2 with the DNA and then closed FSS down), a time-wasting, expensive, pretend investigation.
                          UK papers and TV coverage disgraceful.

Excellent program Katie...must get a recording of it. clapping1
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.05.16 11:32

whatsupdoc wrote:Well done Katie Hopkins. You mentioned lots of points which I agree with.  bravo 

I think there was only one caller who thought the McCanns were "silly" for leaving 2 babies and a 3 y.o. alone.Many thought that the McCanns got special treatment.

Good replies throughout from Katie.

The issue was "Should we draw a line under the search for Madeleine after spending £12M?"

---------------------------------------------

My answer is simple. The UK should have left Portugal to sort the matter out but politicians intervened.

UK good points... 2 dogs, Lee Rainbow

UK bad points...Interfering, DNA testing ( very suspicious to me, did a take 2 with the DNA and then closed FSS down), a time-wasting, expensive, pretend investigation.
                          UK papers and TV coverage disgraceful.

Excellent program Katie...must get a recording of it. clapping1
"did a take 2 with the DNA and then closed FSS down"

It's this very point that makes me thing that this sorry saga is much, much bigger than we can get our heads around, or is the closing down of the FSS just ANOTHER coincidence? Your guess is as good as mine!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 01.05.16 11:54

For some reason I can't copy and paste from twitter but apparently K.H. said on her radio show 

- she was told not to write McCann articles in her last job 

- when you see the photofits you will understand why they were held back.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 01.05.16 12:49

I don't really understand Twitter, it something happening with Jim Gable? I can see lots of tweets re him on the scrolling feed?
Claire25

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 01.05.16 12:58

Apparently he tweeted at Katie Hopkins and pointed out that most missing children are returned home within 48 -72 hours. He then went on to say that cases of 'suspected abduction' are much rarer and used Ben and Madeleine as the example.

The discussion on Twitter refers to his use of the word 'suspected' abduction, implying that he's changed his tune.

Edited to say that I worded the above quite badly.
He hasn't changed his tune at all and that obviously wasn't what he was implying.
My bad!
It's more likely that he was maybe being a little bit more cautious by stating 'suspected' in front of the word abduction.
Patience
Patience

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 01.05.16 13:05

He seems to be weighing in on what K.H. Has just said on her radio show. He's said if she has proof the McCann's have done something she should take it to her local police station, he has accused her of just having another 'point scoring conversation', he said the Mc's pay for leaving her alone 'everyday'.

He also said 'What is your evidence they are to blame?'  .....I hope she answers that one in full!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 01.05.16 13:06

Patience wrote:Apparently he tweeted at Katie Hopkins and pointed out that most missing children are returned home within 48 -72 hours. He then went on to say that cases of 'suspected abduction' are much rarer and used Ben and Madeleine as the example.

The discussion on Twitter refers to his use of the word 'suspected' abduction, implying that he's changed his tune.

I missed that bit, thanks.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 01.05.16 13:16

ChippyM wrote:He seems to be weighing in on what K.H. Has just said on her radio show. He's said if she has proof the McCann's have done something she should take it to her local police station, he has accused her of just having another 'point scoring conversation', he said the Mc's pay for leaving her alone 'everyday'.

He also said 'What is your evidence they are to blame?'  .....I hope she answers that one in full!
Those questions weren't aimed at Katie Hopkins. They were to a man called Pete.
Patience
Patience

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top