The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann Mm11

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann Mm11

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann Regist10

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann Empty No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann

Post by Irish Eyes 26.07.10 23:01

Posted by Bren on her blog

FOI – CPS Reply 21st July 2010

Today I have received a reply from the CPS with reference to the Freedom of Information Request I sent them asking for clarification as to whether a special unit did exist to deal with matter solely with regards to the Madeleine McCann case.

My original post is here

This information was obtained from the Madeleine Foundation, picture below

CPS Reply 21.07.10

My reply states categorically that there is NO special unit set up that deals solely with the Madeleine McCann case, so why is Tony Bennett misleading people and worse still why is he saying an officer has told him this? The only way to find out is to contact DI Roe and speak to him directly and confirm whether he told Mr Bennett this.

http://headlines-today.co.uk/2010/07/21/foi-cps-reply-21st-july-2010/#more-10293
Irish Eyes
Irish Eyes

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann Empty Re: No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann

Post by Irish Eyes 26.07.10 23:05

No rebuttal and no special unit whistling
Irish Eyes
Irish Eyes

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

No 'Special Unit' at CPS for Madeleine McCann Empty No more comment while the IPCC are investigating

Post by Tony Bennett 26.07.10 23:24

The whole matter of the extraordinary length of the police investigation into just two cheques, for which I gave them full receipts within hours of beign asked for them [plus other details about the Madeleine Foundation accounts] is currently the subject of an investigation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission - explicitly authorised by Jane Furniss, the Chief Executive of the IPCC.

The police investigation took nearly 8 months.

Furthermore, now that the involvement of the CPS in this matter has been revealed to me (though I think not the full extent of it), a complaint has gone in to the Head of Essex CPS. I am due to meet for a second time with the IPCC investigator shortly. In the meantime I have been advised to make no further comment as IPCC investigations are confidential. The reports I have given about my conversations with and letters from D.C.I. Roe are on this forum and viewable. They are an accurate summary of what D.C.I. Roe told me.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top