The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?  - Page 6 Mm11

Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?  - Page 6 Mm11

Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?  - Page 6 Regist10

Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?

Post by Ayniia 06.02.15 13:28

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Good theory. To hide a body in a foreign country, let alone a hellish lair, would require assistance of some kind - assistance too in removing from that original hiding place.

Why on earth Murat has never been made to state or indeed able to explain the haste for catching a plane from Exeter within hours of making a booking is beyond me. Also the co-ordinating switching off of phones between him and GM requires serious explanation.
BBM
Exactly!!!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Robert Murat About To Close This Case?

Post by joyce1938 06.02.15 15:38

I believe this has cropped up before ,if not here then another site .I thought he told that it was business reasons ,also divorce reasons too ?  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 06.02.15 16:01

joyce1938 wrote:I believe this has cropped up before ,if not here then another site .I thought he told that it was business reasons ,also divorce reasons too ?  joyce1938
It has Joyce. But guess what? I think that's a load of twaddle. You don't book a flight at 12am to fly at 7am, not unless there's something catastrophic, an adejective that applies to neither of those versions of events.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.02.15 19:48

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:
The Last Pic that I studied  was probably the worst cobbled fake I have seen. I don't know what the original was like. The copy I studied was altered in the foreground and the background. It was really badly done. I didn't look into the Exo data which is usually very telling, others have.
I agree and posted the 5 main spot the differences on the last picture thread between the two pics in my avatar. Another contributor added a 6th. All six point to things that were added to the last pic, highly unlikely or improbably removed from the solo version.

I agree. I think the last photo is not what it purports to be in many ways. It, or parts of it, were taken on a different day at a different time. That alone makes it highly deceptive. Why the need to 'prove' the family were together by the pool including Madeleine on Thursday?

What puzzles me is, as some others have noted, how very badly the photo has been cobbled together. I have always thought this. Gerry's facial expression tells a thousand words as well. Hardly a man enjoying a lovely family holiday. 

I know this is a thread about Murat. But timings of alleged 'last photos' and indeed other photos plus events that are supposed to have happened that week are crucial to trying to work out when Madeleine may have come to some harm that week.

Murat made a very late night booking on, I think, Monday evening? Arriving in the early hours of Tuesday morning. I believe he was sent in at the last minute to 'trouble-shoot'. His contacts plus role as police translator were vital. This suggests to me that something had already gone wrong by Monday. As has been noted elsewhere on this forum and others, Murat's role was probably to protect some people who are more important than the McCanns from embarrassment. And keep the lid on some other potentially explosive stuff.

Maybe something bad happened to Madeleine on Sunday evening/night. Or maybe Monday evening/night. I think Madeleine woke up and was inconsolable on either of those evenings. By Tuesday the situation was out of control with someone in the McCann apartment - whether Madeleine crying out 'Daddy'; or Kate crying out 'Maddie' or one of the twins crying out 'Maddie'. The crying stopped abruptly when someone or several people entered the apartment through the patio doors (as neighbour Mrs Fenn heard the doors being opened and the crying stopped abruptly just after that.)

If someone has been crying for an hour and a quarter, and the anguish escalates, they are unlikely to suddenly stop. Even is someone comes along to comfort them, the crying will gradually diminish over a period of time. It will not stop abruptly.

One can only speculate what might have made Madeleine (or someone else in the apartment) so upset. I have my suspicions, unfortunately. I think it is highly suspicious that the crying stopped so abruptly.

And one of the tapaskniks (Russell?) even uses the word 'clobbered' in one of his police statements. As in, if a child is clobbered it is more likely to be by someone they know. The police note the use of this word and repeat it back to him. Which suggests that they noted its potential sensitivity. And possible relevance, perhaps. Was this more 'brain leak', for instance?

There is a website which is dedicated to cases of children who were abused by their family and/or close friends of family and where the parents/family/babysitters alleged the baby/child had been abducted to cover up what had really happened. It is heartbreaking to see some of the sad little faces there. Some with very clear bruises on their faces or looking so sad and scared. I'll link it when I can locate it.

There is nothing in this case that makes me believe this is anything other than a child abuse case in which family and friends have faked an abduction in order to cover up what really happened.

Not one thing points away from that scenario. Literally - not one thing. And in actual fact everything points towards that scenario. 

The fact that the parents and some of their friends are doctors, and others in the group and their wider acquaintances were also doctors, professionals or other people with relatively high-profile jobs is completely irrelevant. Well, it IS relevant but only because it plays into a naivety that doctors and other professionals could not possibly be child abusers. Or commit a crime. Or lie. Which is, of course, complete nonsense. 

As has been pointed out so many times, if the McCanns had lived on benefits in a council flat and their daughter disappeared in such suspicious circumstances, would they have had support from Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, the British consul, Government media spin-doctor Clarence Mitchell,  the Pope and countless others?

I think not.

This case really does disgust me.

IMO
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.02.15 20:02

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Good theory. To hide a body in a foreign country, let alone a hellish lair, would require assistance of some kind - assistance too in removing from that original hiding place.

Why on earth Murat has never been made to state or indeed able to explain the haste for catching a plane from Exeter within hours of making a booking is beyond me. Also the co-ordinating switching off of phones between him and GM requires serious explanation.

Who gave the green light for Murat to act as a police translator? As a local man who was in the vicinity when Madeleine disappeared he is a potential suspect. He was not the official PJ translator, as far as I am aware. But simply 'offered his services'. Although presumably he came with some kind of recommendation?

Whose? Who arranged for Murat to play such a pivotal role? How high up does this go? He became privy to vital eye-witness information. Not only that, he would have been able, presumably, to use license in his translation.........hmmmmm......

I wonder how much got 'lost in translation?'
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.15 20:43

Compelling reading, j.rob.

Poor Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MC1717 25.10.16 12:29

Yes good post j.rob...
Do you suspect neglect ?
Or full on abuse ? I.Y.O
MC1717
MC1717

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.10.16 14:17

MC1717 wrote:Yes good post j.rob...
Do you suspect neglect ?
Or full on abuse ?  I.Y.O

Ah, 'entrapment' is NOT 'tolerated' in this forum, MC1717.

Here's a good post, 'we know media 'monitors' are watching here, and taking ss's, to possibly be used 'against' people, re: 'dossier' by 'supporters', in possible 'libel' court cases at a future date.

'j rob' posted 'this', 'j.rob' posted 'that' and 'we' have it all ss'd.'

Do 'you' MC1717 suspect 'neglect or full on abuse'?

Look forward to 'seeing' your 'reply'

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.10.16 15:28

jeanmonroe wrote:
MC1717 wrote:Yes good post j.rob...
Do you suspect neglect ?
Or full on abuse ?  I.Y.O

Ah, 'entrapment' is NOT 'tolerated' in this forum, MC1717.

Here's a good post, 'we know media 'monitors' are watching here, and taking ss's, to possibly be used 'against' people, re: 'dossier' by 'supporters', in possible 'libel' court cases at a future date.

'j rob' posted 'this', 'j.rob' posted 'that' and 'we' have it all ss'd.'

Do 'you' MC1717 suspect 'neglect or full on abuse'?

Look forward to 'seeing' your 'reply'

My thoughts exactly when I read the post yesterday - on another thread also.

beware

Always the same tactic - I'm new to the forum but not the case;  I don't know much but I've been following the case since the beginning;  I've seen Richard D. Hall's videos but blah blah blah blah.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by MC1717 27.10.16 22:08

Post removed by a Moderator and MC1717 banned.
MC1717
MC1717

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top