The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police received Dossier  -The tImes   - Page 2 Mm11

Met Police received Dossier  -The tImes   - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police received Dossier  -The tImes   - Page 2 Mm11

Met Police received Dossier  -The tImes   - Page 2 Regist10

Met Police received Dossier -The tImes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Met Police received Dossier  -The tImes   - Page 2 Empty Re: Met Police received Dossier -The tImes

Post by garfy 02.10.14 14:48

j.rob wrote:

What exactly did/do the McCanns expect? They go away on holiday with three children (allegedly!) Come back with two. Insist that the missing child has been abducted. When there is no evidence for this. Give a version of events of what happened that has so many inconsistencies and contradictions it is farcical. Refuse to answer police questions - Kate. Sue anyone who questions their version of events. Openly declare their intense dislike of the detective who has tried to find out what happened to Madeleine.

And so on and so forth.

What exactly do they expect? To be treated like Gods and have laurel wreaths put around them?

Their behaviour is just insufferable. I can't believe that they are still so deluded that they think they are somehow still deserving of any kind of public sympathy.

From the very beginning there were a great many people who were intensely critical of their (lack of) babysitting arrangements. And they still are. Then, added to that group are many more people who have looked into their version of events. And don't believe them. And are asking why this farcical 'investigation' has been going on so long.

To come up with precisely - nothing (or at least nothing is admitted.) I guess that was the point? 

IMO.

Also, notice the wording used 'abuse suffered'. Here we go again. Poor grieving parents of an abducted child. 

No. They are the parents of a child who went missing in extremely suspicious circumstances. 

They have always been insufferable, imo, but their subsequent behaviour makes them even more odious. Why don't they just STFU?

hear hear clapping clapping couldnt agree more

millions of pounds spent ....they have not got one thing ...to to show for it ....nothing to  back up the abduction...IMO its obvious they are going down the wrong road...its the mccs and co that need investigating ....
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Met Police received Dossier  -The tImes   - Page 2 Empty Re: Met Police received Dossier -The tImes

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 02.10.14 15:02

I can't understand why OG are investigating the dossier. What have tweets got to do with looking for MBM?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 02.10.14 15:19

Why have they picked on just one poster (Sweepyface) ? And where did Brunt get her address from? I've seen far worse things said about the McCanns on Facebook and Twitter than what she's ever posted. And why has she been "outed" but the people who gave in the dossier have been given the courtesy of being left anonymous? Very strange
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.10.14 15:27

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:I can't understand why OG are investigating the dossier. What have tweets got to do with looking for MBM?

Nothing. This is the TM spin machine in 'attack' mode. You accuse your critics of the precise thing that you yourself are doing. It's quite an effective strategy.

This whole thing never had anything to do with finding out what happened to Madeleine. Under the 'pretense' of 'Looking for Madeleine' it was to do with covering up what had happened to Madeleine (TM) making money (TM, the media, lawyers, spin doctors, PR and merchandise people et al) and inducing paranoia in parents about 'stranger danger' (the Government) to bury other issues of far more political importance (the war in Iraq for instance/no weapons on mass destruction). Probably also, imo, to intensify Governmental control over the individual. Such as micro-chipping of children, for instance. Or DNA banks. And the Mcs wanted fame and fortune as 'ambassadors' for missing children. Plus to do with covering-up of paedo rings I think. 

And then there is the IVF stuff.....and the Enigma Diagnostics stuff...

And so on, and so forth.

No wonder this whole case has been so confusing. The tentacles are so far-reaching.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 02.10.14 15:32

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:I can't understand why OG are investigating the dossier. What have tweets got to do with looking for MBM?
Nothing. Nothing at all. I suspect this whole latest thing is about diverting attention from a possible negative result for the McCanns in the libel trial, something along the lines of the nasty Portuguese being swayed by the 'trolls' to give a negative verdict, and/or at the same time an attempt to intimidate anyone who posts anything unsupportive of the McCanns online, especially after the S&S book ruse failed so miserably and probably created more sceptics than supporters. In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 16:28

j.rob wrote:

Nothing. This is the TM spin machine in 'attack' mode. You accuse your critics of the precise thing that you yourself are doing. It's quite an effective strategy.

This whole thing never had anything to do with finding out what happened to Madeleine. Under the 'pretense' of 'Looking for Madeleine' it was to do with covering up what had happened to Madeleine (TM) making money (TM, the media, lawyers, spin doctors, PR and merchandise people et al) and inducing paranoia in parents about 'stranger danger' (the Government) to bury other issues of far more political importance (the war in Iraq for instance/no weapons on mass destruction). Probably also, imo, to intensify Governmental control over the individual. Such as micro-chipping of children, for instance. Or DNA banks. And the Mcs wanted fame and fortune as 'ambassadors' for missing children. Plus to do with covering-up of paedo rings I think. 

And then there is the IVF stuff.....and the Enigma Diagnostics stuff...

And so on, and so forth.

No wonder this whole case has been so confusing. The tentacles are so far-reaching.
Absolutely j.rob couldn't agree more clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.10.14 16:38

HelenMeg wrote:Hi
Sorry if duplicate - but read this morning in The Times - small article saying words to the effect of
The Met Police have received an 80 page dossier showing abuse and threats to the Mc Cann family from Online Forums, Social Media, Facebook etc. 
It was only a tiny article tucked away - but wondering if this may account for recent 'whooshes'..
It described the posts / copmments  as abusive and threatening. Did not say who passed the dossier to them!

bobbin says.

Have just noticed that today is GONÇALO AMARAL's BIRTHDAY, 2nd October.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful man.

Sad that "ON HIS BIRTHDAY".... an 80 page dossier is presented attacking those who ask legitimate questions and are maligned by the supporters of the very woman, Mrs. Kate McCann, who wrote in her bewk that she wished for Gonçalo Amaral to feel FEAR.

And this the man who was thinking of Madeleine, the little girl whose loss causes the McCs such trial and tribulation.

Hypocrisy in its most lamentable form. The McCs, and team, are once again so scared that they are seeking to suppress all comment for fear of discovery of the truth.
No, I am not a 'hater', I want Madeleine to receive the justice she so sadly deserves.

May the man who has been strong for Madeleine know that there are many, many people now who will stay strong for Madeleine too and may he enjoy his birthday, hopefully with his family and friends.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 02.10.14 16:57

TMH wrote:Why have they picked on just one poster (Sweepyface) ? And where did Brunt get her address from? I've seen far worse things said about the McCanns on Facebook and Twitter than what she's ever posted. And why has she been "outed" but the people who gave in the dossier have been given the courtesy of being left anonymous? Very strange

She probably agreed to be part of the story beforehand
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 02.10.14 17:02

bobbin wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Hi
Sorry if duplicate - but read this morning in The Times - small article saying words to the effect of
The Met Police have received an 80 page dossier showing abuse and threats to the Mc Cann family from Online Forums, Social Media, Facebook etc. 
It was only a tiny article tucked away - but wondering if this may account for recent 'whooshes'..
It described the posts / copmments  as abusive and threatening. Did not say who passed the dossier to them!

bobbin says.

Have just noticed that today is GONÇALO AMARAL's BIRTHDAY, 2nd October.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful man.

Sad that "ON HIS BIRTHDAY"....  an 80 page dossier is presented attacking those who ask legitimate questions and are maligned by the supporters of the very woman, Mrs. Kate McCann, who wrote in her bewk that she wished for Gonçalo Amaral to feel FEAR.

And this the man who was thinking of Madeleine, the little girl whose loss causes the McCs such trial and tribulation.

Hypocrisy in its most lamentable form. The McCs, and team, are once again so scared that they are seeking to suppress all comment for fear of discovery of the truth.
No, I am not a 'hater', I want Madeleine to receive the justice she so sadly deserves.

May the man who has been strong for Madeleine know that there are many, many people now who will stay strong for Madeleine too and may he enjoy his birthday, hopefully with his family and friends.

thumbsup   clapping1 clapping1 clapping1

and a Happy Birthday to you Snr. Goncalo Amaral.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 02.10.14 17:15

unchained melody wrote:
TMH wrote:Why have they picked on just one poster (Sweepyface) ? And where did Brunt get her address from? I've seen far worse things said about the McCanns on Facebook and Twitter than what she's ever posted. And why has she been "outed" but the people who gave in the dossier have been given the courtesy of being left anonymous? Very strange

Sorry but not sure what you mean? Are you saying that she's really a pro?
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 02.10.14 17:24

TMH wrote:
unchained melody wrote:

Sorry but not sure what you mean? Are you saying that she's really a pro?

Not pro or anti. A paid patsy?
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 02.10.14 17:42

unchained melody wrote:

According to the Debating Group it was S and S who compiled the dossier and their page was a honey trap and we fell for it. Yeah right!

And one JDR says she stopped reporting to the "team" because she was so sickened by some of the pictures the "haters" posted.
It`s smelling worse than a barrel of rotten fish.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 18:14

anon357 wrote:And one JDR says she stopped reporting to the "team" because she was so sickened by some of the pictures the "haters" posted.

I saw some of the pictures and commented at the time. Particularly the picture of the McCanns with Hitler and The Moors murderers.

I suspect they were especially created so someone could make a fuss about "haters".

And the MSM can point fingers and say... "Look, haters!"

Internet mind games.

Possibly the kind of thing a media manager would get involved in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 02.10.14 18:26

BlueBag wrote:
anon357 wrote:And one JDR says she stopped reporting to the "team" because she was so sickened by some of the pictures the "haters" posted.

I saw some of the pictures and commented at the time. Particularly the picture of the McCanns with Hitler and The Moors murderers.

I suspect they were especially created so someone could make a fuss about "haters".

Internet mind games.

Well the good thing about that is IF TPTB decide to investigate they will find a trail right to the door  (or IP address) of whoever posted the vile comments. If they have concoted a Trojan Horse it`s gong to bite them on the proverbial.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.10.14 18:27

BlueBag wrote:

Internet mind games.

Yes indeed. Isn't one -or more - of the (likely)' inner-circle' involved in 'manipulating' public opinion. The 'games' are becoming more and more apparent, imo. Are the wheels spinning off? The terrible S+S book reviews and the appalling sales of the book appear to suggest that people are either desperately bored of the story and/or do not believe a word of it. The Mc version of events has become tiresome in the extreme.

This has been milked dry and now no-one knows what to do with it, imo. 

How can they possibly be surprised that the public have so little sympathy for them?

They know what happened to their daughter. And they have covered it up. IMO. That was the conclusion that the investigating police force came to. Why would they be wrong? 

Why are they 'deserving' of any public sympathy?

What DID happen to Madeleine?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 18:28

anon357 wrote:Well the good thing about that is IF TPTB decide to investigate they will find a trail right to the door  (or IP address) of whoever posted the vile comments. If they have concoted a Trojan Horse it`s gong to bite them on the proverbial.

Kind of depends if complaints were officially made to the Police about specific pictures.

I hope they nail whoever posted those pictures.

I'm betting they don't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top