The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 32 Mm11

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 32 Mm11

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 32 Regist10

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 32 Empty Re: Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Post by Guest 15.06.14 8:54

That article should be put somewhere that its easier for people to see. very powerful.

Disgusting people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 32 Empty Re: Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 15.06.14 8:57

I suspect Katie and the wee man will be cantankerous when they read Joanas article.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.06.14 9:21

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:I suspect Katie and the wee man will be cantankerous when they read Joanas article.
They can tell her that in person in Lisbon tomorrow  big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.06.14 9:26

So well said Joana Morais.

I`m sure she speaks for all of us who seethe each day the McCanns get away with more and more disgusting acts.  And the same to the lily-livered institutions that enable them.

We have all had enough of this revolting case of injustice.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.06.14 9:32

Snipped from Joana's article :

"

The Portuguese mainstream media also failed to report the fact that the McCanns, following the poor performance of their witnesses, asked the four defendant parts - Gonçalo Amaral, TVI, Guerra e Paz and Valentim de Carvalho Produções for an out-of-court settlement, reason why the trial was postponed.

They have also failed to report that the Judge considered that Kate and Gerry McCann did not possess authorization to initiate proceedings against Gonçalo Amaral on behalf of their daughter, because the child was placed under the tutelage of a British court, ie a 'Ward of Court'."

WOOOOWWWW  so they were looking for an OCS following the poor performance of their witnesses.?  WOOOOWWW indeed.

Rocky to win, for sure as far as I am concerned.     

I believe this is the advice they would have received from their legal team/s then. Who could forget Izzy's face that day when she spotted Anne Guedes.   LMAO I did, really LMAO.    laugh  laugh  laugh  laugh  laugh  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl 

Don't call him Rocky for nothing.

Only question I ask is why they may not  possess authorisation to initiate the proceedings against Rocky on behalf of Maddie?

Could it be that if they lose it could be said it was lost on a technicality?   I don't know but it seems odd to me that their legal teams would not have taken this issue into account before forging ahead.

Edited to change some wording.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.06.14 9:33

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:I suspect Katie and the wee man will be cantankerous when they read Joanas article.
I don't think that will bother anyone who backs Rocky.   big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching The Detectives 15.06.14 10:23

Woofer wrote:@ PeterMac -
"Eugene Zapata
D’Andre Lane
Adrian Prout,
David Gilroy,
Marquis Bulloch,
Zinah Jennings
Albert Fine,
Pedro Hernandez,
Shakara Dickens,
Mike Gifford-Hull

In their cases the dogs' alerts alone WERE  admissible conclusive evidence "

Setting aside the US cases, were the UK ones really convicted on the dogs` alerts ALONE ?

I attended part of the trial of Mike Gifford-Hull, including the summing up.  (This murder was fairly local to me and the body of his wife, Kirsi, was found in woodland where I sometimes walk.)

Although Kirsi's body was found by a dog walker about a month after her murder, I do not recall evidence of cadavre dogs being mentioned but there was plenty of other evidence, some of it not reported in detail in the press.

If I remember correctly, at the trial Mike admitted killing Kirsi but said it was accidentally during a row.  So, I believe the jury had to decide whether it was murder rather than manslaughter.

I do not believe it to be the case that 'dog alerts alone were admissible conclusive evidence' in this case, although it was a dog that took the investigation a great leap forward.
Watching The Detectives

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.06.14 10:57

Watching The Detectives wrote:
I do not believe it to be the case that 'dog alerts alone were admissible conclusive evidence' in this case, although it was a dog that took the investigation a great leap forward.

You are right about that case.  The dog alerted to the car ( ! ! ), and some time later the body was found, but in a different place.  So it told the investigation about 1  Death  2 Moving the body

15 In the UK, the case of Kirsi Gifford-Hull, in Winchester in 2005, is of interest since although the body was discovered by a man walking a dog, and the offender Mike Gifford-Hull had made a public appeal at a press conference for his wife to return, cadaver dogs had already alerted some weeks earlier in the house and in his car during the initial search for a “missing person”.  
After the trial he told officers that when he saw the dogs alerting in the car he had contemplated making a full admission.
He was convicted.    After the trial  Judge Guy Boney QC ”. . .added that the police inquiry was so superior it could be matched with that of any other police force in the world.”

The evidence was so strong that it is certainly arguable that the case could have gone ahead even if her remains had not been accidentally discovered.  
But they were so that is an academic argument.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching The Detectives 15.06.14 11:08

Hi PeterMac

Out of interest, do you have a link to the source of the comment about the dogs and the car, please? I've not read that before. 

I believe that police searched his house high and low (without dogs, I believe) and didn't find Kirsi.......and then stood talking to Mike in the garage.....with Kirsi's body hidden right beside them.
Watching The Detectives

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.06.14 11:17

Woofer wrote:
From Martin Grimes statement...   

"I never met nor spoken to Gerald McCann. However I do know that he addressed my head supervisor at the time, the South Yorkshire Head of Police, or Mr. Meredith Hughes."

1. On what date did Dr Gerald McCan 'address' Martin Grime's boss, Mr Meredith Hughes, of South Yorkshire Police?

2. By 'phone, by e-mail, by letter, or in person?

3. At the time of this conversation, had Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann been named as suspects by the investigating Portuguese Police?

4. Did Dr Gerald McCann speak to Mr Hughes with the knowledge, consent and approval of his legal team, led by senior Freemason Edward Smethurst?

5. Was Mr Meredith Hughes also a senior Freemason? 

6. Could this intervention by Dr Gerald McCann be construed as interference with a witness and interference in a police investigation?

7. During his 'address' to Mr Hughes, did Dr Gerald McCann advance any of the following facts or hypotheses...

- A. The dogs' evidence against Eugene Zapata was flawed

- B. Cadaver dogs are 'incredibly unreliable'

- C. It was rotting meat

- D. It was dirty nappies

- E. The dogs were merely 'alerting to the conscious or unconscious signals of the handler' ('madeleine', by Dr Kate McCann, pp. 249-250)

- F. Ricardo Paiva, who put Martin Grime's evidence to the McCanns, was a 'f___ing tosser'?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.06.14 11:52

Wow these dogs are remarkable!

Not only do police forces pay them more than most officers in their forces but they can 'read minds' (unconsciously) of their handlers!

Brilliant!

I want one of those dogs!

Or perhaps not!

Getting a 'funny look' from a dog, when i 'think' bad 'stuff' (about OH) would not be good!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 15.06.14 12:52

Article about Meredydd Hughes being accused of being "insensitive" about the release of documents in the Hillsborough case:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/hillsborough-tragedy-mother-slams-south-3366939

South Yorkshire Police Chief Constable Meredydd Hughes suggested in an interview that the coroner’s office who dealt with the inquests into the 96 fans who lost their lives would be unable to release papers because they were constrained by a “30 year rule”.

Hillsborough/Saville/McCann/Police/Parliament.....Anyone want to guess the word that links them?  winkwink
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.06.14 13:55

Snifferdog wrote:
Garrincha wrote:Having looked back over this thread, IMO, given the extraordinary efforts to derail it, there must be something extremely sensitive in the first few pages. Any ideas?
I suspect it was Mr Amarals interview and the opinions of those randomly interviewed in Praia da Luz.  All of them including Mr Amaral said in so many words that S Yard are conducting a Cover up/Show.  

I have no doubt they would love to drown Dr. Amaral's word in their written diarrhea.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.06.14 14:01

Watching The Detectives wrote:Hi PeterMac
Out of interest, do you have a link to the source of the comment about the dogs and the car, please? I've not read that before. 
I believe that police searched his house high and low (without dogs, I believe) and didn't find Kirsi.......and then stood talking to Mike in the garage.....with Kirsi's body hidden right beside them.

try
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/wealthy-businessman-strangled-wife-after-she-uncovered-three-affairs-7086770.html

http://www.thisishampshire.net/news/1011044.print/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1530154/Husband-buried-his-wife-where-he-had-sex-with-lover.html
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.06.14 14:23

canada12 wrote:Narcissistic...?
Trying to disrupt and possibly destroy any forum and/or blog that debates the case...?
Maybe a someone named Gerry or Kate...?
Just my opinion.

The megalomanic attitude sure fits.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching The Detectives 15.06.14 14:25

.........I can't find any mention of dog(s) alerting to the car in those articles.......?
Watching The Detectives

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.06.14 14:31

aiyoyo wrote:
dantezebu wrote:Latest from Joana Morais: BASTA!

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/basta.html

Enough!

6 years with all of his assets frozen so he can pay, just in case he looses, the 1,2 million euros demanded by the McCann couple for the "rights, freedoms and guarantees of the family" that were violated, as they allege by a book and a documentary, based on the same title, which they were able to ban in a connected lawsuit.

A book, they claim, which has interfered in the searches for the child. Searches which would have had another outcome if only Kate McCann had answered the 48 questions asked by the PJ, or if, they had done the reconstruction requested by the PJ in 2007, or if the couple had not omitted to the PJ investigation the e-fits that were suppressed since 2008, which were only released last year, in October, by the Metropolitan Police. Not to mention the multiple interferences of spin doctors and illegal private detectives who boycotted the PJ investigation with red herrings, with impunity.

Meantime to save his family from further property losses, Gonçalo Amaral got divorced. He lost his father, became ill, poor to the point of only getting by with the help of friends. His lawyer is being paid with a defence fund that we, PJGA (http://pjga.blogspot.com/), created in 2009, whose donations come mostly from English people.

The trial which continues this Monday, has also held sessions during 2013, sessions that were not properly addressed and divulged by the Portuguese media.

From the witnesses inquired in favour of the McCann couple follows that:

1) The Mccann couple has people monitoring the social networking sites who besiege those, like me, who impart opinions or make translations about the case;

2) That most witnesses have never read the process and only echo the couple's mantra;

3) That the McCann couple is vindictive and wishes above all to see Gonçalo Amaral suffer, seemingly even more than they wish to know what happened to Madeleine (as if they don't know it already)

Kate and Gerry who didn't even came to accompany the Metropolitan Police search for their daughter's remains, are however already in Portugal to attend the trial on Monday, according to a resident journalist in Luz.

And I quote: "He deserves to be miserable and feel fear." Kate McCann's own words in the book titled 'madeleine', written exactly like that without a capital letter.

The Portuguese mainstream media also failed to report the fact that the McCanns, following the poor performance of their witnesses, asked the four defendant parts - Gonçalo Amaral, TVI, Guerra e Paz and Valentim de Carvalho Produções for an out-of-court settlement, reason why the trial was postponed.

They have also failed to report that the Judge considered that Kate and Gerry McCann did not possess authorization to initiate proceedings against Gonçalo Amaral on behalf of their daughter, because the child was placed under the tutelage of a British court, ie a 'Ward of Court'.

I wish to clearly state here, that I consider guilty for the destruction of this man's life the McCann couple, Clarence Mitchell, Salvador da Cunha's Lift Consulting (McCanns PR's in Portugal), Dr. Isabel Duarte and Dr. Rogério Alves, and also the Portuguese state, politicians from both right and left wings who turned a blind eye and the PJ Directorates for allowing Gonçalo Amaral (as well as other PJ inspectors) to have been vilified, ridiculed, reduced to poverty, in what is clearly a revolting case of injustice.

My solidarity is with Gonçalo Amaral and his family, and all those who were victims of this couple, a couple who should have been, at least, taken to court for exposure and abandonment, ie for their negligence.

This is my opinion as a Portuguese citizen, "so sue me McCann"!

Hear, hear!!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.06.14 14:40

Tony Bennett wrote:
Woofer wrote:
From Martin Grimes statement...   

"I never met nor spoken to Gerald McCann. However I do know that he addressed my head supervisor at the time, the South Yorkshire Head of Police, or Mr. Meredith Hughes."

1. On what date did Dr Gerald McCan 'address' Martin Grime's boss, Mr Meredith Hughes, of South Yorkshire Police?

2. By 'phone, by e-mail, by letter, or in person?

3. At the time of this conversation, had Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann been named as suspects by the investigating Portuguese Police?

4. Did Dr Gerald McCann speak to Mr Hughes with the knowledge, consent and approval of his legal team, led by senior Freemason Edward Smethurst?

5. Was Mr Meredith Hughes also a senior Freemason? 

6. Could this intervention by Dr Gerald McCann be construed as interference with a witness and interference in a police investigation?

7. During his 'address' to Mr Hughes, did Dr Gerald McCann advance any of the following facts or hypotheses...

- A. The dogs' evidence against Eugene Zapata was flawed

- B. Cadaver dogs are 'incredibly unreliable'

- C. It was rotting meat

- D. It was dirty nappies

- E. The dogs were merely 'alerting to the conscious or unconscious signals of the handler' ('madeleine', by Dr Kate McCann, pp. 249-250)

- F. Ricardo Paiva, who put Martin Grime's evidence to the McCanns, was a 'f___ing tosser'?

Welcome back, Tony. I hope you had a great vacation.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.06.14 14:53

Several times it has been suggested that the investigation of the SY is just following the normal procedures, and that all this is par for the course. I don't feel wading through the written diarrhea again, but no doubt more of us has read this.

Some of the evidence how abnormal it is can be found here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9405-mets-40m-a-year-on-missing-persons-cases?highlight=cost+missing+children

and here:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/mets-40m-a-year-on-missing-persons-cases-9246262.html

I will repeat the very simple math that shows how much out of the normal scope SY's investigation is:

Recent annual figures showed the Met dealing with 95,577 recorded incidents of missing persons.
1/3 of the cases result in an investigation: roughly 32,000.

Total of £ 40,000,000 spent (and I assume that does not include the  7 8 million for Madeleine over 3 yr: 2.5 million and the other high cost cases): £ 1250 per case. 

That is with the most favorable scenario.

Quite a pathetic discrepancy, ain't it?

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top