The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 30 Mm11

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 30 Mm11

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 30 Regist10

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 30 Empty Re: Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Post by aiyoyo 13.06.14 18:13

jeanmonroe wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
aquila wrote:  
Perhaps it would be good to see Clarrie's P45 to see the date he actually left his governmental post.

Do MI5 agents pay tax?
What would they state as their job -  "secret service" ?
Do they have to state the nature of their secret service ?  

If i told you that, i'd have to 'kill' ya!

If you dare taxed me, I'd have to kill you ! big grin 
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 30 Empty Re: Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Post by endgame 13.06.14 18:24

aquila wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
< snip >

Do MI5 agents pay tax?
What would they state as their job -  "secret service" ?
Do they have to state the nature of their secret service ?  

Those who are employed by MI5, MI6, etc, are classed as civil servants and, as such, income tax, national insurance, pension contrbutions etc, is deducted from their salaries at source.    
Clarrie was a Civil Servant and therefore would have a P45 to show what date he actually left his employment.
I've always assumed that originally to get him out there, Clarrie was seconded from his existing post - not uncommon within the Civil Service to second people out of the service for various reasons. Then, at some stage, he decided to throw in his lot with the Mcs. In normal circumstances he would have been expected at that level to give three months notice so somewhere along the line rules were massaged if not bent. There are all sorts of ways in which he could have retained the option of returning to his Civil Service post if it didn't work out. Or perhaps they were just glad to get rid of him and couldn't sever the connection quick enough.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 13.06.14 19:31

Justformaddie wrote:Can I say gently that Dr Amaral, to me anyway, quite often brings up the Dr Gaspars statement, linking with that horrible paedophile  stuff, IMO he really wants dp checked out and rightly so. Could he be trying to tell us something?
Just bringing it forward abit, anyone else think this?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 13.06.14 19:44

His wife (Sofia) was very definite about what she thought of Payne. The Gaspar statements are still hidden by the British media. And yet people say "How did Savile get away with it?" There is still a conspiracy of silence where high profile paedophiles are concerned.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 13.06.14 20:04

juliet wrote:His wife (Sofia) was very definite about what she thought of Payne. The Gaspar statements are still hidden by the British media. And yet people say "How did Savile get away with it?" There is still a conspiracy of silence where high profile paedophiles are concerned.
 :puke:

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.06.14 20:08

ShuBob wrote:So I can re-enter the thread.

Phew!
Totally agree, rumours abound it being CR employees but can't prove, sorry. IMO
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.06.14 20:16

juliet wrote:His wife (Sofia) was very definite about what she thought of Payne. The Gaspar statements are still hidden by the British media. And yet people say "How did Savile get away with it?" There is still a conspiracy of silence where high profile paedophiles are concerned.
Agree, Sofia was very forceful with her opinions of the McCanns friends being of a certain persuasion. I am sure Sofia would not have said this without approval from Goncalo.
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.06.14 20:23

endgame wrote:
Woofer wrote:If you actually read some of his/her posts, they say nothing - its just empty verbiage from someone who doesn`t know as much as they make out - someone who probably gets off on visiting forums and showing off.  He/she never once put forward rational reasons for the mystery, just battered everyone elses.
In a nutshell Woofer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.06.14 20:27

Beanie wrote:

Phew!

He lived in Yorkshire and his wife was in retail according to his earlier posts.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.14 21:01

candyfloss wrote:CynicalAl and Flamingboy have left the building.  Warnings were ignored and the thread continually disrupted.

Sincerely thank you that I now feel I can breathe easy, I was beginning to suffocate.  It's impossible to debate with people that aren't prepared to listen to anyone but their own echo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.14 21:04

aiyoyo wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:
candyfloss wrote:CynicalAl and Flamingboy have left the building.  Warnings were ignored and the thread continually disrupted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

big grin

That is a pretty referee.

Bet you won't find one like that on the pitch in Braaasil.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.14 21:12

Justformaddie wrote:Can I say gently that Dr Amaral, to me anyway, quite often brings up the Dr Gaspars statement, linking with that horrible paedophile  stuff, IMO he really wants dp checked out and rightly so. Could he be trying to tell us something?

As far as I'm concerned you can say it with a stuffing great megaphone!  IMO that is the only way that the Metropolitan police can realistically justify their involvement in the case but as they're playing cops and robbers, digging up half the Algarve and chasing non entities across the European continent, I don't somehow think that's the answer (their involvement I refer to).

I think Goncalo Amaral is spot on, which if true could of course explain so much of the mystery.  Primarily a cover up!  One thing I'm fairly certain about, joe public will never know the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.14 21:24

aquila wrote:
Hicks wrote:@ CynicAL, no sorry, that won't do this time. Imagine being in Mitchel's shoes for a moment. You have a reasonably good job being employed by her Majesty's government. Suddenly out of the blue the opportunity comes along to be where it's at again, in front of the camera's. Surely if you put yourself in Mitchel's head you would think to yourself...umm... wonder what millage is in this? Could be a flash in the pan, the child could be found next week and then game over.

It is highly illogical that Mitchel would jump into the unknown. I say he didn't.
Amazingly Clarrie left his post in the government at a salary of £70k and went to work for the McCanns at a salary of....have a guess....£70k (not paid for by the Fund of course but by anonymous benefactors).

Clarence Mitchell's approach to his deployment was totally unprofessional.  He was in Portugal to represent the McCann's media interest (master manipulator) not as their unofficial defence lawyer slash professional liar slash all round chum.

Can't deny he cut out a lucrative career for himself on the back of the Maddie case but my god, look where's he's landed.  The murky world of PR and the even murkier world of politics.  Good luck, I think he's going to need it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 13.06.14 21:37

OFFS ! MI5 Keep up when I'm posting!
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.06.14 21:44

Woofer wrote:
Beanie wrote:

Phew!

He lived in Yorkshire and his wife was in retail according to his earlier posts.
If it is Insane who desperately tries to disrupt several forums Textusa for one, and he really is genuinely trying to get his opinion across all he needs to do is drop his appalling and condescending attitude towards other posters. 

I agree with many, he has some very good points but winds everyone up.
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.06.14 21:49

Harriet94 wrote:OFFS ! MI5 Keep up when I'm posting!
Can you expand on that?
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 13.06.14 22:04

Sorry. Go slow only on this forum!
Harriet94

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 13.06.14 22:21

Sorry Beanie, That was a tongue in cheek reply as my PC has been on a go slow for the last couple of hours. It was taking me what seemed like 30mins to post 3 words. If I was paranoid (which of course I am not) I might think I am being monitored)
Harriet94

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.06.14 22:37

Harriet94 wrote:Sorry Beanie, That was a tongue in cheek reply as my PC has been on a go slow for the last couple of hours. It was taking me what seemed like 30mins to post 3 words. If I was paranoid (which of course I am not) I might think I am being monitored)
Ha ha I thought you were trying to share something with us. Glad you are back up and running.  laughat
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.14 22:39

Beanie wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Beanie wrote:

Phew!

If it is Insane who desperately tries to disrupt several forums Textusa for one, and he really is genuinely trying to get his opinion across all he needs to do is drop his appalling and condescending attitude towards other posters. 

Divide and rule. And he did it very well. He was king for a few days.
ETA sorry for being OT. Last word on the subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 13.06.14 22:46

Well if he was somebody from Carter ruck he was very pro Madeleine IMO.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 13.06.14 22:47

Beanie wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Beanie wrote:

Phew!

"Insane" claims it isn't him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would be very interested to see links to the "several forums"  that "insane" disrupts. Please feel free to PM them to me if you're uncomfortable posting them publicly
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.06.14 23:35

Doesn`t anyone remember Advocatus?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.14 23:44

Woofer wrote:Doesn`t anyone remember Advocatus?

Sounds like a Roman salad ingredient 'Advocatus Prawnicus' served on a solid silver salver by Frankie 'titter ye not' Howerd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.06.14 23:54

Gollum wrote:
Woofer wrote:Doesn`t anyone remember Advocatus?

Sounds like a Roman salad ingredient 'Advocatus Prawnicus' served on a solid silver salver by Frankie 'titter ye not' Howerd.

Well that got me well and truly tittering Gollum  big grin  -  I needed cheering up.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top