The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Mm11

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Mm11

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Regist10

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Empty Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield

Post by tigger 28.04.14 11:32

I thought that starting with the PJ's questions would be a new angle to approach the rogatories.
It will then be seen which questions were set by TM. At least that's what I hope.
This is from: themaddiecasefiles.com

* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 4477686XXXXX, with whom the below mentioned connections were made ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?

(Listed here, are details of 9 calls. The first 3 were calls and were dated 4th May, 2007, and the first was outgoing, timed at 1.42 p.m, with a duration of 75. The other 2 were incoming calls, timed at 1.58 p.m. and 2.22 p.m, with a duration of 6 minutes 58 seconds, and 125 respectively. The 6 SMS calls were dated 4th May, 2007, and were timed at between 8.57 a.m. and 12.39 p.m. Of these 6 SMS calls, 4 were incoming and 2 were outgoing.)

* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 445493701XXXXX, from whom you received the below mentioned phone call ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?(Listed here, are details of 1 incoming call, dated 4th May, 2007, with a duration of 692.)

* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 4479731XXXXX, to whom you made the below mentioned phone calls ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?

After these contacts, did anyone reach you personally or by telephone following instructions from the user of this mobile phone ?(Listed here, are details of 3 outgoing calls, 1 dated 2nd May, 2007, and timed at 9.57 a.m. with a duration of 101, and 2 outgoing calls dated 4th May, 2007, timed at 8.10 a.m. and 12.34 p.m. respectively, with durations of 49 seconds and 26.)
* Did you leave Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine went missing ? If yes, in which time period ? For how long ? Where did you go and why ? Did you meet anyone ? When you left, did you go with someone else ? Who was that person ? Did you use any means of transportation ? What time did you come back ?

* Did you at any time leave the doors or windows open in the Ocean Club's apartment you were staying in with your family ?
* In the days before MADELEINE went missing, did you at any time check on your children ? How often ?

* Any further questions deemed useful, necessary or pertinent in view of the previous replies.
* And also (questions drawn up by the arguidos (formal suspects).

* How long have you known Gerald McCann and Kate Healy and what sort of relationship is there between you and the couple ?
* Have you ever been with Gerald and Kate at their home, with their children ? How many times ?

* Had you already spent holidays with them at any other time ? If yes, can you describe the way they took care of their children in the evening / at night ?
* How often did you use to meet Gerald and Kate during the holidays from April 28th, 2007, and May 3rd ?

* How often did you use to see their children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie ?
* Did you at any time feel that there was any reason to be concerned about the children ?

* When was the last time you saw Madeleine ?
* When did you see Kate and Gerald on Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 ?

* What time did you arrive at the Tapas Restaurant on May 3rd ? Who was already there ?
* What were Kate and Gerry doing by the time you arrived ?

* Did you speak to Kate and Gerald ?
* What was their behaviour like ?

* Who left the table during the meal ? Why ?
* Did you see Gerald leaving the table during the meal ? At what time did you see him leaving the table ? About how long was he absent ? What did Gerald say when he came back ? Was he behaving or acting differently when he returned ?

* Did you see Jane leaving the table during the meal ? At what time ? About how long was she absent ? What did Jane say when she got back ? Was she showing any different behaviour or attitude when she returned ?
* Did you see Matthew leaving the table during the meal ? At what time did you see him leaving the table ? About how long was he absent ? What did Matthew say when he came back ? Was he behaving or acting differently when he returned ?

* Did you see Russell leaving the table during the meal ? At what time did you see him leaving the table ? About how long was he absent ? What did Russell say when he came back ? Was he behaving or acting differently when he returned ?
* Did you see Kate leaving the table during the meal ? At what time ? About how long was she absent ? What did Kate say when she got back ? How did she look like ? What was her behaviour like ? Were you shocked by what she said ? What did you do ?
* Did you get into the McCann's ? Did you get into the bedroom where the children were asleep ? Can you describe what you saw ? Did you see the twins ? Did you notice anything unusual about them ?

* What did you do next ? Did you take part in the subsequent searches ? Who were you with ?
* On realising Madeleine had not been found in the first 10 minutes, how did Kate react ?

* On realising Madeleine had not been found in the first 10 minutes, how did Gerald react ?
* What do you think about their behaviour considering Madeleine had gone missing ?

* What did you do between 10.30 p.m. in the evening to 10.00 a.m. of the following day ? Who did you see ?
* Whom did you talk to ?

* When did you leave Portugal ? How many times did you meet Kate and Gerry ? Do you think they were showing a normal behaviour for parents who had lost a child ?
* During the time you were on holidays, did you notice any situation where Kate and Gerry were talking to any unknown person ?
* Did you see Kate and Gerry inside any car during the holiday period ?

* Is there any supplementary explanation that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth ?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Empty Mirage's analysis

Post by tigger 28.04.14 11:42

Her's another example of salient information being discussed outside the recording room at Leicester.

This is the end of Rachael Oldfield's Rog Part 2/2 during which she has not expressed any request of the officer throughout. (Neither has she stated any such desire in Part 1 - for the record!)

1578 'Okay. We shall finish this interview at this point'.
Reply 'Mmm'.

Or perhaps something is discussed here? But not recorded in the transcript?

1578 'And I'll go and speak with colleagues'.
Reply 'Okay'.

---------------------------------------------

Rog Part 3/3

1578 'Thank you. This is the third interview of today Rachael, you're here voluntarily as a significant witness, assisting the Portuguese Authorities in the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCANN, which is as you know was on the evening of Thursday the third of May, two thousand and seven. At the end of the last interview, you indicated that you would like to talk about the conversation Jane had with you in respect of her sighting'
Where exactly did she indicate this? If it was outside the recording you say so. This means that discussions continued off the record, the context and content of which is not available in the transcript of DC GIERC's interview.
Reply 'Mmm erm'.

1578 'Would you like to run through that with us please, tell us precisely, as accurately as possible what Jane told you, firstly when she told you''
Reply 'Mmm mmm'.
1578 'There's, there is one other issue that I need to ask you about, hopefully it won't take too long'.
Reply 'Okay'.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.04.14 11:43

Rachael Oldfield interview.
I have been looking at the Oldfield couple and the more I look the more I think WTF. I have posted bits and pieces from their rogatories on other threads but generally I feel this person has managed to slip into the background when there are clear anomalies that should be looked at. In her 2008 Rog 2/3, this section screamed out at me.

1578 “So let’s just continue then, you spoke about the conversation you had with Jane”?
Reply “Mmm”.
1578 “What happened next”?
Reply “Erm, erm it was just sort of you know, chaos really, erm Matt went down to call the Police, erm I mean people just, I mean you know Russell and Dave kind of went off and looked just around the roads”.
1578 “What did you do”?
Reply “I basically just hung near our apartment, I didn’t want to leave Grace, erm I mean she was”.
1578 “Did you have Grace with you”?
Reply “No, no she was asleep and I didn’t, you know I didn’t want to leave the apartment by itself”.
1578 “No”.
Reply “Erm and Jane you know had Evie because she’d been sick, so she was sort of standing by the door, so I sort of you know, I was kind of talk to Gerry and then every now and then I’d go back and check on Grace, erm at one point, probably not that long after, maybe about ten thirty or something, Gerry and I looked at, up at the stairwell and kind of across all the floors of the block that we were in, erm and that was really the, that was all the searching that I really did, just up the stairs, I think they were five floors or something”.
1578 “And that was just you and”?
Reply “And Gerry”.
1578 “And what time was this”?
Reply “Erm I mean that would have been you know about half ten or something like that, erm and then”.
1578 “What was Gerry saying”?
Reply “Erm I don’t know, I don’t remember, erm no I don’t remember in particular, erm”.

1578 “And how long did you spend doing that search”?
Reply “It was just really a quick you know, it would have been about five minutes, it was just up the flights and along the, you know the sort of verandas in front of the apartments, erm but there wasn’t really anywhere you know, somebody could hide, well you know, if Madeleine had sort of wandered by herself, erm you know there were just really open corridors that we were just kind of looking to see if there was anything down there, erm”.
1578 “Then what did you do”?
Reply “And then I went back downstairs and really just sort of stood by Jane

-------------------------------
Well, does that sound like a woman witnessing mayhem and distress all around her. The language certainly doesn't indicate that to me. I get the impression of JT and RM as two minor characters on the set of Les Mis looking up at the barricades and chewing the cud about the times they were living through. Then suddenly and as silently as if he had arrived by parachute Gerry enters the narrative.The distressed behaviour of Gerry McCann as so graphically described by others is absent. There is no sense of urgency in the description of checking those stairwells. She says, when asked, that she doesn't know what Gerry was saying. She doesn't remember "in particular".

So we are left with the impression of the pair silently checking five floors of the block they were in, plus verandahs, as well as the stair well. Does anyone know if you can actually access the floors and verandahs of the block in that way? In any case she is gone all of 5 minutes to achieve what sounds like more than five mins work to me. AND she left her daughter at the apartment on her own when that is the reason she stayed back from the search. Now does this make sense? Did GM really need her assistance when he was a fit runner who can bound up those stairs quicker. Besides, he would have had to wait for RM to check her daughter wasn't sick or awake. Then lock up the apartment securely. Tell old Jane to keep an eye on things while she goes off with a mute to look for his missing daughter late at night. Evidently he doesn't speak to this woman who is putting herself out in this way - not to her anyway.

She has already told GIERC (interviewing officer - let's give them their names so we have a who's who) that she didn't want to leave her child so she had elected to stay at the apartment, which time had been spent talking to JT who had her sick child in her arms. We are being asked to believe that old JT was shooting the crap about the man who has likely taken MM off in the opposite direction to the searchers. And Bingo, Gerry turns up and neither of them say "Don't bother looking up there Gerry, he went that-a-way.

Helpfully, RM can put a time on this. About 10.30pm she says. And the search lasted 5 mins!. How convenient.

I know a lot of work has been done by Kikatoran on the mobiles which I must look at, but for now, I find this later part of the interview with DC GIERC oddly inconclusive:

Reply “XXXX, erm, erm did you say it called me, or I called it”?
1578 “That number called your mobile”.
Reply “Ten thirty, (inaudible), well I don’t know, the only people that, well I think the only people I spoke to, I know that a client did ring me one of the days but it wouldn’t have been ten thirty at night, erm it was either that Friday or the following Friday to cancel an interview that was happening but I mean that wouldn’t have been at ten thirty at night, erm I would think, I mean I suppose it could, it might have been a Journalist, because on the night that Madeleine disappeared, on the Thursday, a friend of mine, or friends of Matt’s and mine, Kath and James XXXXXXX and James XXXXXXX’s a BBC News erm and at the time he was like Political Correspondent, erm I saw him the other night actually reading the news on BBC News 24 but I rang him, or I rang his wife Kath cos I had her mobile number, erm basically to say you know that Madeleine had gone missing, was there any way that we could get it on the news and that was, that was on the Thursday night, so I suppose and it was the loc, it was the, was it the Local Elections or something happening that day”?
1578 “I don’t know”.
Reply “There were some sort of Elections, must have been Local Elections and James was out, away reporting on that but anyway Kath put me in touch with him and I spoke to him and I spoke to a couple of people on the BBC News 24 desk, so I mean you know, it must”.
1578 “That was on the Thursday evening”?
Reply “That was on the Thursday night”.
1578 “What time would that have been”?
Reply “Well that was sort of you know, midnight after midnight (inaudible)”.
1578 “And this was just after ten thirty pm, twenty two thirty six”?
Reply “On the thir, but that was on the fourth”?
1578 “Yes sorry you’re correct on the fourth, Friday so”.(Huh!)
Reply “Yeah, I mean it could have been somebody calling I suppose in relation to that possibly, erm but otherwise, I mean I only really spoke to you know, sort of my mum and sort of you know, close friends and family, erm and then you know, well Kath, Kath, James’ wife and then James rang me and I think I rang him back and then a couple of people from the BBC News 24 rang, but that was the Thursday night”.
1578 “Okay”.
Reply “Erm and actually I do remember actually, on the Friday, my phone went a lot with lots of different BBC people ringing at various times, so that could have gone on until the evening”.

I can almost hear old Rachael going "Phew". Can you?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.04.14 11:45

As some may know I have been trawling through Matthew Oldfield's rogatory. I have now started to look more closely at Rachael Mampilly's rogatory.
First thing that I was looking for was a reference to her husband going on a run with KH so I pricked my ears up when the interview turned to the events of Wednesday 2nd May. Here's what she says:

Reply 'Racquets and stuff, yeah, yeah we took our racquets, nobody else did, erm then we booked a private lesson, erm ( erms have the affect of putting me on red alert with this lot) which we supposed to have on the Wednesday but I was ill on the Tuesday night, erm (red alert) so on Wednesday, actually on Wednesday it was raining anyway, so I think all, all the tennis lessons and everything were cancelled, erm (red alert) but ]so I was ill so, I was in bed'.

1578 'And when you say we, you're referring to yourself and Matthew''
Oh look 1578 is interested in the booked tennis lesson. Is he about to ask what Matthew was doing being at a loose end, what with cancelled tennis, ill Rachael, ill daughter although RM fails to mention that. Thank goodness for MO sometimes or you would never know And what about the child care arrangements while she lies ill in bed? Incurious GIERC doesn't ask. Does incurious GIERC know MO has gawn off running in the rain with KH because they both found themselves dressed for running. And did everyone agree a busy lunchtime with her ill and alone with the sick child plus Gerry and his 3 little tots to feed and get back to kids' clubs seemed the ideal time for the two of them to go running together, even though MO didn't like running. He doesn't ask her so we shall never know

Reply 'Yes, yeah, erm so yeah Wednesday was slightly different I suppose (now dive in there girl and tell that GIERC ) cos it rained and things were off, (including MO - with KH, exploring. Tell him, just tell him) although by the afternoon it had cleared up, erm (red alert. Fast forward to that night) and so on Wednesday night I didn't go to dinner cos I'd thrown up the night before, you know ( 24 hours ago.) it was just another weird thing about the holiday (another weird thing, Cue incurious GIERC to ask what else she had found weird on holiday. As you were, he doesn't bite.) cos I'm never ill, (A medical first. And on a weird holiday) neither is Matt, (it's getting weirder than GIERC imagined possible. Help her out man she's screaming to let something out.) as long as I've known him I've never known him be sick, erm'. ( Get in there GIERC. Ask her if she knows what made them both sick)

Back to top Go down

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Empty Re: Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield

Post by Cristobell 28.04.14 11:58

I just don't see how these statements can hold up if they are subject to rounds and rounds of questioning.  Admittedly they have had 7 years to perfect them, but lies on top of lies, usually leads to more slip ups.  Anyone of them would be torn to shreds in the witness box by a wily prosecutor.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield  Empty Re: Rogatory interviews - Rachel Mampilly/Oldfield

Post by tigger 28.04.14 12:27

Cristobell wrote:I just don't see how these statements can hold up if they are subject to rounds and rounds of questioning.  Admittedly they have had 7 years to perfect them, but lies on top of lies, usually leads to more slip ups.  Anyone of them would be torn to shreds in the witness box by a wily prosecutor.

Quite so, just to keep things clear, nothing of mine in the analyses, all from Mirage and these were in a topic where they might have got lost.
The RM rogatory was pretty long and chopped up in two or three bits. I find the reading of it on: themaddiecasefiles.com the easiest to read in view of the long answers and the very clear indexing.

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 30.04.14 23:05

tigger wrote:I thought that starting with the PJ's questions would be a new angle to approach the rogatories.
It will then be seen which questions were set by TM. At least that's what I hope.
This is from: themaddiecasefiles.com

* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 4477686XXXXX, with whom the below mentioned connections were made ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?

(Listed here, are details of 9 calls. The first 3 were calls and were dated 4th May, 2007, and the first was outgoing, timed at 1.42 p.m, with a duration of 75. The other 2 were incoming calls, timed at 1.58 p.m. and 2.22 p.m, with a duration of 6 minutes 58 seconds, and 125 respectively. The 6 SMS calls were dated 4th May, 2007, and were timed at between 8.57 a.m. and 12.39 p.m. Of these 6 SMS calls, 4 were incoming and 2 were outgoing.)

* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 445493701XXXXX, from whom you received the below mentioned phone call ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?(Listed here, are details of 1 incoming call, dated 4th May, 2007, with a duration of 692.)

* Who is the user of the mobile phone number 4479731XXXXX, to whom you made the below mentioned phone calls ? What is the relationship between you and him/her ?

After these contacts, did anyone reach you personally or by telephone following instructions from the user of this mobile phone ?(Listed here, are details of 3 outgoing calls, 1 dated 2nd May, 2007, and timed at 9.57 a.m. with a duration of 101, and 2 outgoing calls dated 4th May, 2007, timed at 8.10 a.m. and 12.34 p.m. respectively, with durations of 49 seconds and 26.)
* Did you leave Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine went missing ? If yes, in which time period ? For how long ? Where did you go and why ? Did you meet anyone ? When you left, did you go with someone else ? Who was that person ? Did you use any means of transportation ? What time did you come back ?

* Did you at any time leave the doors or windows open in the Ocean Club's apartment you were staying in with your family ?
* In the days before MADELEINE went missing, did you at any time check on your children ? How often ?

* Any further questions deemed useful, necessary or pertinent in view of the previous replies.
* And also (questions drawn up by the arguidos (formal suspects).

* How long have you known Gerald McCann and Kate Healy and what sort of relationship is there between you and the couple ?
* Have you ever been with Gerald and Kate at their home, with their children ? How many times ?

* Had you already spent holidays with them at any other time ? If yes, can you describe the way they took care of their children in the evening / at night ?
* How often did you use to meet Gerald and Kate during the holidays from April 28th, 2007, and May 3rd ?

* How often did you use to see their children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie ?
* Did you at any time feel that there was any reason to be concerned about the children ?

* When was the last time you saw Madeleine ?
* When did you see Kate and Gerald on Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 ?

* What time did you arrive at the Tapas Restaurant on May 3rd ? Who was already there ?
* What were Kate and Gerry doing by the time you arrived ?

* Did you speak to Kate and Gerald ?
* What was their behaviour like ?

* Who left the table during the meal ? Why ?
* Did you see Gerald leaving the table during the meal ? At what time did you see him leaving the table ? About how long was he absent ? What did Gerald say when he came back ? Was he behaving or acting differently when he returned ?

* Did you see Jane leaving the table during the meal ? At what time ? About how long was she absent ? What did Jane say when she got back ? Was she showing any different behaviour or attitude when she returned ?
* Did you see Matthew leaving the table during the meal ? At what time did you see him leaving the table ? About how long was he absent ? What did Matthew say when he came back ? Was he behaving or acting differently when he returned ?

* Did you see Russell leaving the table during the meal ? At what time did you see him leaving the table ? About how long was he absent ? What did Russell say when he came back ? Was he behaving or acting differently when he returned ?
* Did you see Kate leaving the table during the meal ? At what time ? About how long was she absent ? What did Kate say when she got back ? How did she look like ? What was her behaviour like ? Were you shocked by what she said ? What did you do ?
* Did you get into the McCann's ? Did you get into the bedroom where the children were asleep ? Can you describe what you saw ? Did you see the twins ? Did you notice anything unusual about them ?

* What did you do next ? Did you take part in the subsequent searches ? Who were you with ?
* On realising Madeleine had not been found in the first 10 minutes, how did Kate react ?

* On realising Madeleine had not been found in the first 10 minutes, how did Gerald react ?
* What do you think about their behaviour considering Madeleine had gone missing ?

* What did you do between 10.30 p.m. in the evening to 10.00 a.m. of the following day ? Who did you see ?
* Whom did you talk to ?

* When did you leave Portugal ? How many times did you meet Kate and Gerry ? Do you think they were showing a normal behaviour for parents who had lost a child ?
* During the time you were on holidays, did you notice any situation where Kate and Gerry were talking to any unknown person ?
* Did you see Kate and Gerry inside any car during the holiday period ?

* Is there any supplementary explanation that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth ?

Of course, all of this would only ever be of any use to the defence team in the event that a person or persons outside of the McCann clan were ever to be charged and stand trial in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine. Perhaps one of these Creche, Smith, Bin, Tractor, Smelly et al men will one day materialise and stand in the dock of a Lisbon court where the McCanns and their friends will be prosecution witnesses against them.

In the meantime, I think I'll stick to making paper animals. :)
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.05.14 19:15

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3845p60-rachel-oldfield-s-rogatory-review-notes-from-a-potting-shedder?highlight=Murat

This link is worth a read  -  some interesting posts re the bump on the head...

Page 7:  
Someone on the Missing Madeleine forum, justice4allkids I think it was, drew attention to this phrase:

if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head

and asked why Rachael Oldfield didn't say:

if Madeleine had accidentally bumped her head

I thought it was a good point. Was it, as rainbow-fairy has pointed out, another example of a 'leaking brain'?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top