The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Regist10

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Guest 11.10.13 10:04

Now Kate McCann wants to testify in writing – because she doesn’t want to submit to cross-examination.

Wonder where Wendy Murphy got this from?  I was under the impression that KM wanted to take the stand in the libel trial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Guest 11.10.13 10:07

Sandy Banks@TangoinSA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Clearly the interviewer did not like Wendy's answers and tried to cut her off, but I agree with Wendy.

PAT BROWN@ProfilerPatB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, she got blindsided by Wendy because FOX did not pre-interview her. I was pre-interviewed & therefore dumped. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.10.13 10:08

candyfloss wrote:Now Kate McCann wants to testify in writing – because she doesn’t want to submit to cross-examination.

Wonder where Wendy Murphy got this from?  I was under the impression that KM wanted to take the stand in the libel trial.
"Now Kate McCann wants to testify in writing – because she doesn’t want to submit to cross-examination." 

candyfloss

Your'e right she did protest that she would give evidence - but that was then, for the plebs in the papers, this is now and what she really meant was she wants to clear her name from a distance!

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 11.10.13 10:12

Mouse, I think I love you, that was fanbloodytastic. At the risk of loosing friends I have finally pinned my colours to the mast and have posted this video on Facebook. Interesting times indeed. roses
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 11.10.13 10:21

Our Mouse has roared like a lion!!! Thank you! roses roses roses

Watch Fox News hustle up a sycophantic interview fast!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 10:23

Boy the girl did good:bravo: .Thank you mouse for bringing this to our attention and a big thank you to this lady Wendy Murphy
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 11.10.13 10:25

tiny wrote:Boy the girl did good:bravo: .Thank you mouse for bringing this to our attention and a big thank you to this lady Wendy Murphy
Yes thank you Wendy Murphy for instilling some truth and integrity into this sleazy Scotland Yard whitewash!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 10:43

candyfloss wrote:Now Kate McCann wants to testify in writing – because she doesn’t want to submit to cross-examination.

perhaps someone can twitter Pat Brown and ask her to ask her,
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 11.10.13 10:47

Angelique wrote:

"Now Kate McCann wants to testify in writing – because she doesn’t want to submit to cross-examination." 

candyfloss

Your'e right she did protest that she would give evidence - but that was then, for the plebs in the papers, this is now and what she really meant was she wants to clear her name from a distance!
Whereupon, if Kate should feel that Wendy's comment be incorrect, all she needs to do is 'take the stand' and give herself (and the rest of the global onlookers) the opportunity for herself to be cross examined. big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs 11.10.13 12:05

stillsloppingout wrote:Somebody who has professional integrity , she should be applauded . 

When this clip is downloaded and hit's the UK , she will be said to be a [ fool , loose cannon .... etc. ]  .

If somebody could find, save and forward the clip , to national media outlet's ,Face book , Twitter , Scotland Yard , BBC , the crime watch production office , Portugal's main TV stations . it would be most helpful .big grin
hello I have put it on Twitter
celtclogs
celtclogs

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Empty Wendy Murphy

Post by worriedmum 11.10.13 12:20

I can't find it on Youtube, is it me or has it been whooshed?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 12:25

worriedmum wrote:I can't find it on Youtube, is it me or has it been whooshed?
It's on the first post of this thread worriedmum, and also on the locked thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 11.10.13 12:28

worriedmum wrote:I can't find it on Youtube, is it me or has it been whooshed?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saved, using the 'ss' thing! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

big grin 
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 11.10.13 12:35

Hi there

Just wanted to say, basically, thanks for all the thanks. I'm so glad I plucked up the nerve to register and post now and managed to cheer (if that is the correct emotion when talking about a poor missing child) everyone in the wake of some rather odd and unbelievable news coming out from SY.

As I said yesterday - I couldn't believe what I was hearing in that interview, I was in the middle of some work with an ear on the TV as to what was happening in the USA with their political stand off - when this news totally threw me. I immediately checked on line to see if anyone else was posting this up - but nobody seemed to have. So as I figured this was significant,  - I thought I'd better post it out there just in case people in the uk missed it completely. A big thanks to those with the know how (I couldn't do it) for getting it out there on twitter, You tube etc. Wow what a XXXXStorm that caused on twitter....

I must say though, this really struck me as a wow moment - not just because of what she said - particularly the 48 questions bit - but who said it. For all the pros out there calling this woman a nutter etc - she is a regular guest/commentator on Fox - regarding crimes usually to do with the neglect or worse of children. She always speaks her mind and is always usually invited back - so who knows.

My other thoughts are that - perhaps, now that the libel case in Portugal is looking to being going Goncalo's way...perhaps a big name publisher (do Fox publish? - I know that many of their Presenters/Commentators - Bill O'Reilly, for one, regularly brings out Books that are No1 in the American Publishing Lists, and they are forever promoting books on their programs) is already in talks to publish Goncalo's book/s and have just been biding their time on this. I'm sure I read somewhere that Goncalo was talking to publisher in the USA and elsewhere? And then of course when books sell on a story like this....who knows a film.....Again, Fox!!! This is all pure me just thinking aloud, but as much as the media have made money out of the Mccans - maybe their sell-by is well over  now - and promotion of the other side is where the next load of money is....
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 4 Empty Wendy Murphy

Post by worriedmum 11.10.13 12:38

Thanks for that winkwink  I had been looking by typing in 'McCanns Wendy Murphy'. Is there someone on the forum who can re-submit the recording so that anyone casually browsing Youtube for more information, especially after the Crimewatch programme will immediately be offered it? With a title something like' Madeleine Mccann, an expert speaks'?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 11.10.13 12:53

I'm delighted to say I got a 'like' from Goncalo for the link I supplied to this on his fb page!  So, Mouse, you superstar, your wonderful find has reached the man himself! :)
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 11.10.13 12:55

This is all pure me just thinking aloud, but as much as the media have made money out of the Mccans - maybe their sell-by is well over  now - and promotion of the other side is where the next load of money is....
I think you have something there Mouse (welcome and additional thanks from me for posting the info)   The media have made a lot of money from the tale of woe from the parents, but now more and more the public are angry at the McCanns for leaving the children alone at the very least and getting bored of the continual bleating whining and moaning from the parents and although they are not fully informed of the case, they are now fed up with the constant drip feed of BS...sightings, suspects etc that never lead to anything.  The press will be well aware of this and now the only way to continue to make money from it, is to take it in a new direction to keep the public's interest and with the libel trial being played out in front of the worlds media, the McCanns do not have a leg to stand on in terms of threatening to sue anyone who repeats Snr Amaral's thesis...it's publicly on record...So...perhaps the floodgates will now open in the other direction, perhaps this is exactly what SY want, and if of course their investigation leads to the conclusion we all believe in, can you imagine the headlines!

I still have hope that this case will be resolved in the way that it should be and the six years of sycophantic drivel from the press will turn into a tidal wave of hatred towards the McCanns, though in this scenario, it is the McCanns remaining children that I feel sorry for, they did not deserve any of this Sad 

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 13:00

mouse wrote:Hi there

Just wanted to say, basically, thanks for all the thanks. I'm so glad I plucked up the nerve to register and post now and managed to cheer (if that is the correct emotion when talking about a poor missing child) everyone in the wake of some rather odd and unbelievable news coming out from SY.

As I said yesterday - I couldn't believe what I was hearing in that interview, I was in the middle of some work with an ear on the TV as to what was happening in the USA with their political stand off - when this news totally threw me. I immediately checked on line to see if anyone else was posting this up - but nobody seemed to have. So as I figured this was significant,  - I thought I'd better post it out there just in case people in the uk missed it completely. A big thanks to those with the know how (I couldn't do it) for getting it out there on twitter, You tube etc. Wow what a XXXXStorm that caused on twitter....

I must say though, this really struck me as a wow moment - not just because of what she said - particularly the 48 questions bit - but who said it. For all the pros out there calling this woman a nutter etc - she is a regular guest/commentator on Fox - regarding crimes usually to do with the neglect or worse of children. She always speaks her mind and is always usually invited back - so who knows.

My other thoughts are that - perhaps, now that the libel case in Portugal is looking to being going Goncalo's way...perhaps a big name publisher (do Fox publish? - I know that many of their Presenters/Commentators - Bill O'Reilly, for one, regularly brings out Books that are No1 in the American Publishing Lists, and they are forever promoting books on their programs) is already in talks to publish Goncalo's book/s and have just been biding their time on this. I'm sure I read somewhere that Goncalo was talking to publisher in the USA and elsewhere? And then of course when books sell on a story like this....who knows a film.....Again, Fox!!! This is all pure me just thinking aloud, but as much as the media have made money out of the Mccans - maybe their sell-by is well over  now - and promotion of the other side is where the next load of money is....
Good point regarding the book.  I cannot see the mccanns trying to sue anyone else who publishes it if the libel trial is successful for the defendants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 13:03

Cristobell wrote:I'm delighted to say I got a 'like' from Goncalo for the link I supplied to this on his fb page!  So, Mouse, you superstar, your wonderful find has reached the man himself! :)
clapping Mouse, an honorary member and with his first post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 11.10.13 13:05

A big thanks from me too Mouse & welcome! That's got to be one the best first posts ever, a brilliant contribution to the forum.

Much respect also to Wendy Murphy - wish we could clone her.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 11.10.13 13:12

Wow - another wow moment! Goncalo - he likes!!!!!

So pleased you got this to him. Don't know what help this might do him in his trial - but who knows. Wendy Murphy, it seems has ruffled many feathers on the opposing side - and surely this could only do some good for him, and who knows Tony Bennett too. The more people that speak out can only help those, whose opinions and freedom to express them have been wrongly blocked (imo), and that by hearing these strong voices such as Wendy's and Pat Browns - no UK legal action, will stop Goncalo and Tony's freedom to speak out again, as is their human right to do so.

Big thanks again for doing that.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 11.10.13 16:01

I love Wendy Murphy. A refreshing breath of fresh air, in this whole saga.
tegan1973

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 11.10.13 16:55

Do you think Fox news will invite her to comment again after Crimewatch is aired?

lol!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 16:59

worriedmum wrote:Do you think Fox news will invite her to comment again after Crimewatch is aired?

lol!
 Oh I do hope so:biggrin:
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 17:05

The good thing to come out of this that Wendy Murphy must know a lot of the right people and if they are interested then it will spread like wild fire
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top