The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 3 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 3 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 3 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by SchrodingersBody 21.11.13 12:53

Haven't looked, but I presume Blue sports bags are out of stock.
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.11.13 13:10

SchrodingersBody wrote:Haven't looked, but I presume Blue sports bags are out of stock.
They are waiting for them to come in:lol4: 
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 21.11.13 14:13

Blue sports bags? No, sorry, never had any of them. Can't see us using them...
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.11.13 20:57

tiny wrote:
NickE wrote:[ltr]@kikoratton[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In case anyone hasn't seen it, here is the evidence that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] signed for two girls in his own hand. Five times! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
looks like the same hand writing to me,now I wonder why
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I very much hope the PJ are onto it. I've sent them the same photo (handwriting) courtesy of your photo skills![/ltr]
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 22.11.13 12:45

Anyone know what's going on with the fund? Been trying to donate but is seems to be shut down smilie
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.11.13 12:50

currio wrote:Anyone know what's going on with the fund? Been trying to donate but is seems to be shut down smilie
Pop your donation in an envelope and address it to Kate and Gerry, Rothley.

It'll get there!  big grin
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.11.13 13:38

Mirage wrote:
currio wrote:Anyone know what's going on with the fund? Been trying to donate but is seems to be shut down smilie

Don't send it to Clarrie, he's busy canvassing at the moment. His twitter stuff is great! (Clarrie loves an exclamation mark). He's opened an ice rink and didn't fall flat on his backside.

I don't do twitter but I had a little look at Clarrie's stuff today. What with all that cold weather, the photos standing with the loyal supporters, 'solving' parking and transport problems, launching stuff, business lunches, INTERNET PIRACY conferencing, telling the Green party to look out, listening to the good people of Brighton and backing them earnestly I'm surprised he has more than oooh 12 hours left in a day to do the rest of his stuff. big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 23.11.13 15:25

Mirage wrote:

I guess that's the only way now... it's still shut big grin
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 23.11.13 16:49

I
PeterMac wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:They're leaving it a bit late to bring in a new range of high quality goods for Christmas.
Now with Children's games -  such as
"Escape from your Hellish Lair Kit"   -    suitable for 4 - 10 year olds.  A range of tools, including hacksaw and files. All Child friendly, no small parts.

"Tuppence-worth"   a novelty card game in which a 4 - 10 year old can pit its wits against an adult.
(Available in Portuguese, Spanish, Romani, Arabic and English.  Also in Glasgow and Liverpool dialects with flash cards for ease of understanding.)

Hide and seek for professionals.   suitable for 4 - 10 year olds

All at the knock down price of £ 3m including VAT
How did I miss this post :-) Harsh but funny. 

How about a 'McCannopoly - PDL Edition'? Complete with 'Driveway repairs - pay. €100 for each holiday property you own', 'Fund Error in your favour - collect £3m' and of course the dreaded (but sometimes useful) 'Go to arguido status'.

Then there's 'McCluedo', a timely update of that much-loved family classic where for the first 6 years of the game nobody is allowed to accuse anyone on pain of being sued. 'I call George Harrison man...in the bedroom...with the chloroform?'

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

solved Write your own Holiday Advert.

Post by PeterMac 23.11.13 17:02

Write your own blurb for your holiday resort.
A variant on Trip Advisor
A game for 40 year olds. Can be played by up to 9 persons.
Here is an example.

Praia da Luz
- where families take it in turn to vomit each night, dog packs pursue and bite joggers, guests fall off catamarans, damage tendons playing tennis, have shaving accidents and stagger around apartments bleeding, domestic appliances need repair, shutters jam, baby monitors won't function at restaurants, travel cots can't be assembled, and the smell of death pervades your apartment.

It's populated by black heroin addicts, people who rob apartments, gypsies who steal scrap and wood, scruffy moustachioed lurers of children, bogus charity collectors, suspicious street musicians, men lurking near phone booths, glasses man lurking in stairwells, blond men suspiciously lurking outside apartments, soothing couples entering apartments without permission, mysterious gangs of cleaners, men taking photographs of children on beaches... And to top it all, you have to queue for a table booking.
So now you try.
Award yourselves prizes of New Zealand wine for the best in your group.
You'll fall about, laughing so hard you can't hear the children screaming.

{with acknowledgements to the original authors of the middle bit}
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16843

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.13 17:10

Some may think, it's not adequate to make fun of a child's disappearance [IMO read death], but - to be honest [sorry, Kate] - I am ROFL, I truly am ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.11.13 17:58

Mirage wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:They're leaving it a bit late to bring in a new range of high quality goods for Christmas.
Now with Children's games -  such as
"Escape from your Hellish Lair Kit"   -    suitable for 4 - 10 year olds.  A range of tools, including hacksaw and files. All Child friendly, no small parts.

"Tuppence-worth"   a novelty card game in which a 4 - 10 year old can pit its wits against an adult.
(Available in Portuguese, Spanish, Romani, Arabic and English.  Also in Glasgow and Liverpool dialects with flash cards for ease of understanding.)

Hide and seek for professionals.   suitable for 4 - 10 year olds

All at the knock down price of £ 3m including VAT
Hahaha or should I say Hohoho?

Two adorable wind-up spaniels. Lifelike, but without the inconvenience of the real thing.
Teach Yourself Anethesiology  A knock-out game for adults and children. Contains bottle of Calpol and hardwearing laminate diagram showing where to place hands on patient's back to check they're still breathing.

Beatification Made Easy
A memorable gift for the special lady in your life.  Contains bottle of NZ communion wine, good quality church candle, 1 metre each yellow & green ribbons, pizza hat, rosary beads, and small cuddly toy (colours and designs may vary).  Note: not suitable for minors.  Gents version coming soon - check our website for availability.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Romario 23.11.13 18:05

Bravo boys!
clapping
Romario
Romario

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.11.13 18:30

Châtelaine wrote:Some may think, it's not adequate to make fun of a child's disappearance [IMO read death], but - to be honest [sorry, Kate] - I am ROFL, I truly am ...
In debunking the lies told by her parents, no-one is making fun of Madeleine's disappearance.  

By making those parents figures of fun we're hitting them where it hurts most - in their egos, which have become visibly more inflated as the years have passed. 

The pen is mightier than the sword and humour has been known to reduce the most overbearing and patronising among us to quivering wrecks, pale shadows of their former selves, who dare not raise their heads above the parapet for fear of hearing the gales of derisory laughter of a populace amused and revolted by their antics in equal measure.

Satire has long been the equivalent of the village stocks and it's to be hoped Gerald Scarfe will put his talents to work on depicting that particular scene featuring 2 well-known purveyors of porkies sat in their rightful place waiting for the hail of rotten eggs and tomatoes to commence.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.13 19:25

UltimaTule, Not being British, I'm lost partially, but think I get the drift ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.13 19:44

ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Some may think, it's not adequate to make fun of a child's disappearance [IMO read death], but - to be honest [sorry, Kate] - I am ROFL, I truly am ...
In debunking the lies told by her parents, no-one is making fun of Madeleine's disappearance.  

By making those parents figures of fun we're hitting them where it hurts most - in their egos, which have become visibly more inflated as the years have passed. 

The pen is mightier than the sword and humour has been known to reduce the most overbearing and patronising among us to quivering wrecks, pale shadows of their former selves, who dare not raise their heads above the parapet for fear of hearing the gales of derisory laughter of a populace amused and revolted by their antics in equal measure.

Satire has long been the equivalent of the village stocks and it's to be hoped Gerald Scarfe will put his talents to work on depicting that particular scene featuring 2 well-known purveyors of porkies sat in their rightful place waiting for the hail of rotten eggs and tomatoes to commence.
I agree completely, laughing at a narcissist is one of the best ways of seeing what lies behind the mask.
If you are brave enough..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.11.13 13:32

Just for info......

mccannpjfiles ‏@mccannpjfiles 4m
#McCann PJ Files Site is being moved to a new server it may take a few days to get back to normal.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.11.13 14:13

I have become completely amused by a Twitter who tweets under a few different ids, one being Scum-cop-Amoral, and another as TrulyJudy73, besides a few others, or so I've been informed.  SCA has been suspended, and within minutes TJ came back, after an absence of a few days. This TJ73 can't be doing any work, whatsoever. I have already posted that she/he/it keeps 6 screens open so it can view FB and other sites. Yet, it can still tweet one tweet, on average, every 2/3 minutes.

I have been keeping a record of the number of tweets this person makes, because I just can't get my head around how anyone has so much time on their hands, to constantly tweet from early morning, until late evening. It seems it sleeps for about 7 hours, and then it's back, full swing, tweeting away like crazy

I've started to log the number of tweets this person makes, because I am amazed how someone can sit at a computer for so many hours, every day, without a break. It must be sitting on a commode, and has a catheter inserted, and has a bed bath.

This is a list of tweets this person has made since last Friday:

The first log I took, was on Friday 22.11.13.  At 6:25 PM  there were 20,471 tweets. By Saturday evening of the 23rd, the number of tweets had gone up to 20,651.

Fast forward to the evening of Monday 26th. Number of tweets now stand at 21,484

Today, at this very moment, the number of tweets for Scum/Cop/TrulyJudy is.................drum roll............................................................................................................................................................................................

A grand total of......................21,754 TWEETS. Fair play to it.  And ALL these tweets are TrulyJudy's alone. I don't have a record for SCA or her/his/its other id tweets.

C,mon folks, give the woman/man a round of applause. This is some serious tweeting.spit coffee
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 14:23

sallypelt wrote:

C,mon folks, give the woman/man a round of applause. This is some serious tweeting.spit coffee
Any inkling who it actually is?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.11.13 14:25

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Any inkling who it actually is?
My guess is that it's someone from the McCann's "Site monitoring team". popcornandcola

Edited to add that there's nothing underhanded about it. Monitoring payments show up on the Companies House returns...or so I've heard laughat 
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.13 14:26

sallypelt wrote:I've started to log the number of tweets this person makes, because I am amazed how someone can sit at a computer for so many hours, every day, without a break. It must be sitting on a commode, and has a catheter inserted, and has a bed bath.

This is a list of tweets this person [TrulyJudy and ScumCopAmaral]  has made since last Friday [as TrulyJudy only]:

The first log I took, was on Friday 22.11.13.  At 6:25 PM  there were 20,471 tweets. By Saturday evening of the 23rd, the number of tweets had gone up to 20,651. Fast forward to the evening of Monday 26th. Number of tweets now stand at 21,484...This is some serious tweeting...
So, as TrulyJudy, around 250 or more tweets a day then.

Say 2 minutes per tweet (might be less) = 500 minutes or about 6 hours.

So there's time during the day to butter a slice of bread and make a cup of tea. Presumably the groceries are ordered online.

sallypelt, could you please add one other bit of info. Is there a clear part of the day/night when this person never or rarely tweets please?

Thanks

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24786

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.11.13 14:29

Tony Bennett wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I've started to log the number of tweets this person makes, because I am amazed how someone can sit at a computer for so many hours, every day, without a break. It must be sitting on a commode, and has a catheter inserted, and has a bed bath.

This is a list of tweets this person [TrulyJudy and ScumCopAmaral]  has made since last Friday [as TrulyJudy only]:

The first log I took, was on Friday 22.11.13.  At 6:25 PM  there were 20,471 tweets. By Saturday evening of the 23rd, the number of tweets had gone up to 20,651. Fast forward to the evening of Monday 26th. Number of tweets now stand at 21,484...This is some serious tweeting...

So there's time during the day to butter a slice of bread and make a cup of tea. Presumably the groceries are ordered online.

sallypelt, could you please add one other bit of info. Is there a clear part of the day/night when this person never or rarely tweets please?

Thanks
Hi tony. The only gap in between the tweets appear to be from around midnight until around 7:45/8:00 AM the next day. If you observe this person's tweets it says NOTHING, other than attack anyone who wants the truth. It does, however, appear to have an unhealthy hatred for Dr Amaral.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.11.13 14:33

sallypelt wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Thanks
Hi tony. The only gap in between the tweets appear to be from around midnight until around 7:45/8:00 AM the next day. If you observe this person's tweets it says NOTHING, other than attack anyone who wants the truth. It does, however, appear to have an unhealthy hatred for Dr Amaral.
Just a little more info. TrulyJudy73 has been tweeting today, for more than 6 hours.  Before starting to tweet, today, at around 8:00 AM, she had taken a break of approx. 8 hours.

Also, just a flavour of this vile person's hatred towards a person who only wanted the truth and justice for a 3 year old:

trollhunter ‏@muratfan 30m
@TREACLEW12QPR If Gonc had the evidence why not use it before, or horror of horrors, pass it to the Police now #mccann Maybe as he has none
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 27m
@muratfan @ TREACLEW12QPR He never had any. He is full of hot air that man. A worse cop for the case it would've been hard to find #McCann
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 14:37

sallypelt wrote:

Just a little more info. TrulyJudy73 has been tweeting today, for more than 6 hours.  Before starting to tweet, today, at around 8:00 AM, she had taken a break of approx. 8 hours.
Tweeting crap for hours on end doesn't allow much time for monitoring. Suggests a seriously unbalanced individual to be honest - if it was part of some paid media blitz I would say it would be a spectacular own goal. I don't "do" Twitter so I don't know how influential such a torrent of garbage could be.

Anyway, unhinged? Check. Hatred of Amaral? Check. Nowhere better to be today.... You don't think..... ? It couldn't be, could it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.11.13 14:42

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Tweeting crap for hours on end doesn't allow much time for monitoring. Suggests a seriously unbalanced individual to be honest - if it was part of some paid media blitz I would say it would be a spectacular own goal. I don't "do" Twitter so I don't know how influential such a torrent of garbage could be.

Anyway, unhinged? Check. Hatred of Amaral? Check. Nowhere better to be today.... You don't think..... ? It couldn't be, could it?
Clay, I have never joined Twitter, so I've never tweeted. I use the McCann hashtag for a condensed version of the latest on the McCann's, as, at this moment in time, we are told very little, if anything, about the case.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top