The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 4 Mm11

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 4 Mm11

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 4 Regist10

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 4 Empty Re: VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today

Post by Newintown 03.05.12 1:00

HiDeHo wrote:Was late for work! (Good job I choose my own hours!)

I'm just uploading the Sky video...Have I missed any others while I have been doing my hard days work?

Thank you very, very, very much for all your hard work.

I do have a video recorder but when I moved into my new home 8 years ago I had trouble retuning it into my TV so didn't really bother about it after that, there wasn't very much I wanted to record anyway at the time but if I knew what I knew now I would have definitely made sure I could record every damn utterance the saintly pair said in the past 5 years.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top