The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 2 Mm11

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 2 Mm11

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 2 Regist10

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 2 Empty Re: What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.08.24 8:08

Paddingtom wrote:Goncalo had identified the car from his investigation.  havent got time to reread his book now to find the reference, but rest assured , I will as soon as time allows.
It's like nailing jelly to a wall.

We've done this... yes the police were interested in the car.... no, it wasn't in connection with Smithman.

You are the only person I have ever heard in 17 years say Smithman got in a car at the bottom of the street somewhere in a place you reckon was deadly quiet (but really wasn't).

Your theory makes no sense.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 759

Back to top Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 2 Empty Re: What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Post by Paddingtom 24.08.24 8:14

Im glad you accept Jane borrowed her friends car. sorted.

Im glad you appreciate I have bought new theories to the table. That is all I wanted to do.   It is up to everyone to see what fits in with their personal view.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.08.24 8:51

Take us through how the they had the friends car at that time of night.

How did they know no one would see someone putting a child in the back of a car?

What did they do with the car once back at the apartments... this is all post 10 pm by the way and gerry was in the thick of it.

You've already said it kicked off at 9.30 so gerry had been in the thick of it from then... according to you.

Theories are fine if they make sense, this doesn't.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.08.24 10:15

Paddingtom,

Can you please provide the following:

Which car are you talking about?
Which friends of Jane Tanner are you talking about?
Where did these friends stay in PDL?
Where do you say the pickup took place?
Which way did they go back to 5A?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.24 12:37

Paddingtom wrote:Im glad you accept Jane borrowed her friends car. sorted.

Im glad you appreciate I have bought new theories to the table. That is all I wanted to do.   It is up to everyone to see what fits in with their personal view.
Are you meaning Charlotte and Jim Gorrod, they had a car whilst in PdL ?

Activity : 3385

Paddingtom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 24.08.24 12:42

Nina, I have to admit I dont know.  In order to be able to answer Blubags questions, I will have to re-read Goncalos book....I may be some time.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.08.24 12:48

In my opinion, for the plan to work they would have to keep the number of people who knew about it as tight as possible.
I don't think borrowing a car would have been a clever thing to do, the fewer people who knew what was going on, the better.
That's why I'm not convinced of anyone outside of the McCann's and tapas lot knew anything, apart from someone who perhaps temporarily stored Madeleine's body for them.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6694

Bluebagthepirate likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.24 12:49

Paddingtom wrote:Nina, I have to admit I dont know.  In order to be able to answer Blubags questions, I will have to re-read Goncalos book....I may be some time.
Bless you, I am trying to read The Sudden Impulse but it just isn't going in at all. Years since I did that sort of reading and I am struggling. Be kind to yourself  empathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.08.24 13:02

Have you started at the beginning Nina?

If you're struggling, may I suggest skipping to page 603 to read about his investigation on the Hill.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

Nina and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.08.24 13:08

crusader wrote:In my opinion, for the plan to work they would have to keep the number of people who knew about it as tight as possible.
I don't think borrowing a car would have been a clever thing to do, the fewer people who knew what was going on, the better.
That's why I'm not convinced of anyone outside of the McCann's and tapas lot knew anything, apart from someone who perhaps temporarily stored Madeleine's body for them.
This could be where the priest came in, didn't he give them the church keys? Afterwards, he said that they had deceived him. I think he found out why they really wanted to go in to the church, and it wasn't for private prayer. Just  my opinion, of course.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2669

Bluebagthepirate likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.08.24 13:36

And of course, he would keep his mouth shut.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.08.24 13:40

Jill Havern wrote:Have you started at the beginning Nina?

If you're struggling, may I suggest skipping to page 603 to read about his investigation on the Hill.
I agree, if you have followed the case closely for any time then start at 603.

The first 603 pages are worth the effort though.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.08.24 13:49

crusader wrote:And of course, he would keep his mouth shut.
Exactly, he's bound by his oath as a clergyman.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2669

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.24 13:54

Jill Havern wrote:Have you started at the beginning Nina?

Yes I have Jill. I have many hours in the day but being the carer for my hubby the free time as such is very sporadic and sometimes only for minutes so I have many interruptions during day and night. Then I have to go back to refresh what I have read before I can read new. Probably the wrong time to be reading such a tome.
Thank you for your advise I will try from page 603.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 24.08.24 18:52

Im sorry to hear of your responsibilities Nina, I hope youre looking after yourself too... do try.    I ve been there, I know how hard it is.

I too am still working my way thru Bernt's book.  I dont get much time to read so it will be quite awhile before its finished.    I read the second part first, which was very exciting!!!

I must try and get on with it so I can re-read Goncalo's book and provide the answers to Bluebags questions, seeing as he is showing so much enthusiam for my theory!!!

I appreciate your contribution of names.  You could well be right, I honestly cant remember.  I dont suppose by any chance you can remember anything about them can you?   Sorry to ask but it could save me a lot of work. big grin.   Ta everso.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 2 Empty Gorrods

Post by Ladyinred 24.08.24 19:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

Nina, Paddingtom and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.08.24 20:39

Paddingtom wrote:Im sorry to hear of your responsibilities Nina, I hope youre looking after yourself too... do try.    I ve been there, I know how hard it is.

I too am still working my way thru Bernt's book.  I dont get much time to read so it will be quite awhile before its finished.    I read the second part first, which was very exciting!!!

I must try and get on with it so I can re-read Goncalo's book and provide the answers to Bluebags questions, seeing as he is showing so much enthusiam for my theory!!!

I appreciate your contribution of names.  You could well be right, I honestly cant remember.  I dont suppose by any chance you can remember anything about them can you?   Sorry to ask but it could save me a lot of work. big grin.   Ta everso.
I think your theory is bollocks.

You don't have to re-read the whole book to answer those questions.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.24 21:01

I think the makeup photo was taken on the Gorrod's balcony/terrace.  whacky

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.08.24 21:06

I'm intrigued, what makes you think that Nina?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.24 21:07

Paddingtom wrote:Im sorry to hear of your responsibilities Nina, I hope youre looking after yourself too... do try.    I ve been there, I know how hard it is.

It is our 63 wedding anniversary on Monday Paddington. Hubby is 91 years old and quite frail. My nursing years are really kicking in as I nursed when times were much different on the wards than they are now. As and when I need a hand I shall pay for assistance xx Anyway onward and upwards. I need this case to be brought to justice for Madeleine before I throw off this mortal whatever. I am taking Jill's advise and jumping in onto page 603 tomorrow. I have a feeling some are now questioning the authors research and his intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.24 21:15

crusader wrote:I'm intrigued, what makes you think that Nina?
A young man called Ben Salmon wrote a piece online along with photographs and it was just too many coincidences to brush aside. I am sure it has been discussed on here but certainly has been on other groups, https://www.facebook.com/groups/253706621672502/posts/possible-location-of-the-makeup-or-lolita-photo/456367711406391/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.08.24 21:22

Not sure if this will work, https://www.facebook.com/groups/253706621672502/posts/possible-location-of-the-makeup-or-lolita-photo/456367711406391/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 24.08.24 21:25

Nina wrote:
crusader wrote:I'm intrigued, what makes you think that Nina?
A young man called Ben Salmon wrote a piece online along with photographs and it was just too many coincidences to brush aside. I am sure it has been discussed on here but certainly has been on other groups, https://www.facebook.com/groups/253706621672502/posts/possible-location-of-the-makeup-or-lolita-photo/456367711406391/

Yes, Nina, I remember it being discussed here. The late Ben Salmon posted as Mainline.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.08.24 21:28

Bluebagthepirate wrote:

I think your theory is bollocks.

You don't have to re-read the whole book to answer those questions.
In fact don't bother.
I found the answers myself (most of them).
I also found out the PJ checked the car and found nothing.

The question for you is where is the evidence that Smithman used a car to go back to 5A?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.08.24 21:31

Thank you Nina the link is working fine.
 I always thought it to be an innocent photo but if it turns out to be correct, it doesn't bare thinking about.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top