The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 2 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 2 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 2 Regist10

Bernt Stellander interview

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Bernt Stellander interview

Post by crusader 05.08.24 18:03

Perhaps he's mulling them over.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6693

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.08.24 18:22

Maybe he is reporting back to ‘Team McCann’?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2983

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.08.24 21:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16848

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

alan, GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton 05.08.24 21:28

Sorry, I simply wasn’t online - have a young family I was making dinner.

I will watch the video again, but I don’t remember much new information - just almost verbatim repetition of Amaral’s book, and many of the theories I have read on here. He even name checks this forum several times.

Like I said - I hope I’m wrong and that there is more to come from this, I’ve followed this case since the day it happened, and strongly believe Maddie was not abducted and that the McCanns hold the key. I just hope this isn’t a bait and switch to sell books. Perhaps he’ll release a teaser of the footage he has, who knows.
phil_burton

Activity : 97

AnneCGuedes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 05.08.24 21:37

Thanks for replying!

You should post more often - you last posted seven years ago - as it's good to have a variety of viewpoints.

Bern t is building on existing knowledge so obviously is going to reference Amaral and this forum.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.08.24 21:46

phil_burtonSorry, I simply wasn’t online - have a young family I was making dinner.

I will watch the video again, but I don’t remember much new information - just almost verbatim repetition of Amaral’s book, and many of the theories I have read on here. He even name checks this forum several times.

It is very far from a "repetition of Amaral’s book"
It tears apart - with the benefit of 17 years of analysis and a lot of new evidence which Dr Amaral did not have - the fundamental invented ‘story’ which DCI Amaral had to contend with.
even in the first two  ‘half kilos; of the Brick it picks the story apart and then reconstructs  in the right order which  reveals a new and seriously credible scenario
This new scenario, using much of what the Tapas and the McCanns themselves said and did as the foundation, is compelling.
He pays respect to -  or as you disparagingly say   “Name Checks” -  this forum and several individuals for the contribution they have made to the deeper understanding of the case as a whole, and their dedication to picking apart the lies and deceits which so many have unthinkingly accepted.
I recommend your buying a copy and studying it in detail so you may compare it with your other sources of information and your own research notes
You will find much to interest you.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16848

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, Silentscope, GreenTara, Shash T and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 05.08.24 22:04

crusader wrote:All the other authors of books about Madeleine haven't gone nearly as far as Bernt Stellander.
He's camped out on the Rocher Negra and fitted many field cameras.
I can't wait for the video's to be released showing what he caught, I hope it's sooner rather than later.
If what he say's is true, the McCann's will have a lot of explaining to do.
That in itself is worth him making money from his findings, I begrudge him nothing, I hope he makes a fortune, he will need it if he gets Carter Rucked.
Yes, good luck to Bernt Stellander.

I don't think he needs to worry about being Carter Rucked. I think the days of the McCanns suing people are over.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 122

Nina, Silentscope, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 06.08.24 8:36

phil_burton wrote:Sorry, I simply wasn’t online - have a young family I was making dinner.

Like I said - I hope I’m wrong and that there is more to come from this, I’ve followed this case since the day it happened, and strongly believe Maddie was not abducted and that the McCanns hold the key. I just hope this isn’t a bait and switch to sell books. Perhaps he’ll release a teaser of the footage he has, who knows.
No problem, fixing dinner is perfectly acceptable of course!
I’m struggling to understand how you can be so strong in a such a simplistic view that’s way off the mark. You sound like this view is fixed tho, so not sure there will be much worth in a second watch of the interview.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 06.08.24 10:24

It has arrived. The delivery man said '' Careful love it's heavier than it looks'' so I told him it was nicknamed the brick. He plaited his brows so I told him it was a book. ''Heavy reading then'' he answered grinning at his own joke.

So I'm going in. The spectacles are buffed and the coffee perc is on.

Activity : 3385

crusader, Silentscope, GreenTara, Shash T and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 06.08.24 10:36

Nina wrote:It has arrived. The delivery man said '' Careful love it's heavier than it looks'' so I told him it was nicknamed the brick. He plaited his brows so I told him it was a book. ''Heavy reading then'' he answered grinning at his own joke.

So I'm going in. The spectacles are buffed and the coffee perc is on.
I didnt want to dissect my copy into parts (I’m not the best with a Stanley blade,) I found perching the brick on a cushion on my lap I was able to read it quite comfortably   Enjoy!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 159

Nina, crusader, GreenTara and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 06.08.24 10:41

We'll send the dogs out if you don't reappear within a week, Nina.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 634

Nina, crusader, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 06.08.24 11:20

Excited for you Nina! Looking forward to hearing what you make of it. I was the same pinkgladioli, couldn’t chop it up. I too was ok with a cushion. I can see people doing a serious analysis of it would need to chop it tho.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

pinkgladioli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 06.08.24 14:58

phil_burton wrote:Sorry, I simply wasn’t online - have a young family I was making dinner.

Did you "strongly believe M wasn't abducted" from day 1 (ie you heard of it via the media) ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton 06.08.24 20:17

No I watched the news closely, and I got a very bad feeling about the parents - that’s what piqued my interest 17 years ago. Obviously, the initial information coming out of Portugal was very contrived - on the one hand we’d got Amaral making them Arguidos and therefore suspects, but the UK media backing the McCanns.

Regarding others posts in reply to mine - I don’t necessarily agree with all the theories on this site (there have been many!), I think the truth lies in a mixture of many of the theories posted here - there’s too much detail to go in to here, but I fundamentally agreed with the logic of Amarals book - he seemed to have the case nailed.

My original post on this thread was simply because I found it strange for there to be another in the long line of people of have profited from this case simply by going over the publicly known facts, and I’m sorry Peter_Mac but I don’t see what Bernt has deconstructed - I listened to the interview (granted I’ve not read the book) but he sounded like he was reading word for word the old “truth of the lie”. Perhaps you could correct me and tell me what *new* information or analyses he brought to the table apart from the as yet unproved discovery of a location containing several ‘markers’ that attracted visits from McCanns and associates.

Like I say, happy to be proven wrong, but no one has yet shown me something that is new.
phil_burton

Activity : 97

AnneCGuedes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.08.24 21:17

@phil_burton

You are perfectly entitled to voice your opinion, hopefully all will be revealed soon.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shash T 07.08.24 14:33

phil_burton wrote:No I watched the news closely, and I got a very bad feeling about the parents - that’s what piqued my interest 17 years ago. Obviously, the initial information coming out of Portugal was very contrived - on the one hand we’d got Amaral making them Arguidos and therefore suspects, but the UK media backing the McCanns.

Regarding others posts in reply to mine - I don’t necessarily agree with all the theories on this site (there have been many!), I think the truth lies in a mixture of many of the theories posted here - there’s too much detail to go in to here, but I fundamentally agreed with the logic of Amarals book - he seemed to have the case nailed.

My original post on this thread was simply because I found it strange for there to be another in the long line of people of have profited from this case simply by going over the publicly known facts, and I’m sorry Peter_Mac but I don’t see what Bernt has deconstructed - I listened to the interview (granted I’ve not read the book) but he sounded like he was reading word for word the old “truth of the lie”. Perhaps you could correct me and tell me what *new* information or analyses he brought to the table apart from the as yet unproved discovery of a location containing several ‘markers’ that attracted visits from McCanns and associates.

Like I say, happy to be proven wrong, but no one has yet shown me something that is new.
The Book is in two parts. The first part basically puts the events in an order based on what was said in the PJ files, McCann tv/media interviews, and their bewk, and makes sense of it all. The video interview seems to be based on part one of the Book. So, yes, as far as part one is concerned it doesn't tell "us" (the people who have followed/studied the case for many years) anything new, but has been enormously helpful in making sense of what was done/said by Team McCann, and why. In my opinion. But, I believe this part one, and the interview, is more for the benefit of those who have not followed the "real" story. It also gives "us" hope that finally there will be justice for Madeleine.

Part two is about how he, the Foreign Detective, went about finding the grave. He hasn't given us all the details yet, as he is waiting to release his videos and photos, which, hopefully, will prove where Madeleine is buried.

And now we wait for justice!

All my opinion.
Shash T
Shash T

Activity : 38

Nina, GreenTara, pinkgladioli and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.08.24 16:02

One thing that makes no sense to me is, if he thinks he has found the place where Madeleine is buried, why didn't he dig there.
He told the police about one place he thought she was buried but they found nothing.
If I had gone to all the trouble he has and I thought I had found Madeleine's grave, I would have dug there until I found it or not.
I was under the impression that was what it was all about.
It's not a criticism of Stellander, it's just an observation, he has his reasons which hopefully will be revealed soon.
crusader
crusader

Nina, Ladyinred, AnneCGuedes and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablowski 07.08.24 17:04

I don't think Bernt is in it for fame or money [I might be wrong]. I think it is an interesting piece of work carried out by a guy who has had the persistence and determination to see through this project which will have involved a lot of data crunching. And Bernt has gone out of his way to say that Goncalo Amaral was correct in his thinking [timeline aside] - so, yes, there is a lot of Amaral stuff in there. And, he has also acknowledged the great pioneering work of Richard D Hall.

2 main things for me

1] The story and the new timeline 

I think he has looked at a lot of the McCann data in detail and has told his story very convincingly. It is not a fact it is a theorem. Plausible. Interesting. Based on assumptions. The repetition, for me, fogs things a bit. I would like the whole thing to be summarized and the justification for the assumptions made crystal clear. If you think he has, then OK, mea culpa. 

2] The grave location

I found this part of the book difficult to follow clearly.

I have to say, I was not overly convinced by the author's narrative in this part of the brick. It might be correct, it might not be. As others have said - maybe photos and videos will add more substance to these claims.

Nevertheless, the key thing for me is his assumption-based [is it evidence-based?] hypothesis re what happened that night that he has laid out before us.

And, for me, what is missing in all of this story is how did this event generate such an extremely rapid, high level intelligence/political input?

And, for the Tapas 9 to have maintained their pact of silence for so many years is quite incredible. Bernt gives a decent explanation for this. But still...

Abduction or accident - neither diagnosis excuses neglect.
pablowski
pablowski

Activity : 6

Nina, Shash T and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.08.24 4:33

Deception Detective: How to ANALYZE a THEORY

4,137 views Aug 9, 2024 Deception Detective Podcast
Investigator Bernt Stellander (AKA "Foreign Detective") claims to know where Madeleine McCann is buried. But is his theory credible? Let’s react to his recent interview with James English (‪@JamesEnglish‬) to find out.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

alan and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 10.08.24 6:34

pablowski wrote:Abduction or accident - neither diagnosis excuses neglect.
Abduction is impossible.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 11.08.24 8:09

watched the deception detective last night disecting Bernts interview.
He was a bit harsh wasnt he?   He didnt seem to get that Bernt had to be annonomous initially to test the water.

He only did a little bit of the interview, perhaps if he does more he will understand why Bernt took the approach he did.

However it would seem that he has done a lot of work previously on the Mccanns.
 He said that he and his subscribers had come to the conclusion that MM had ended up in a dark place such as a Cave!!!;;;;I nearly choked on my Pizza!!!     A cave???  Those with kindle to to page 1044!!!

Ive tried to watch the DD before but found his constant interruptions too irritating.  But having rediscovered him I decided to watch more of his analysis of the Mccanns.  It was interesting.  
 Whilst listening to him talking about the curtains whooshing open, I had a bit of an epiphany.  
 What if their constant talking about how open the door was, really was significant.?

Lets imagine theyve almost closed the bedroom door, not completely, but just enough to let some light from the lounge in. 
 Then theyve gone out.  
 Theyve come back a few hours later and entered the lounge and the door is wide open!!!   What a shock!!! why woukld the door be wide open?  Frantic checking would ensue.

In the interview that the DD analyses, GM says something to the effect of being pleased to see the twins  happily sleeping and then within minutes their peace was shattered.   I suspect they went into the bedroom and saw the twins were fine but that MM wasnt in her bed.  We all know what happened next.
Its awful imagining it.

MM had obviously woken up and wandered into the lounge looking for her parents.

That moment of realisation that something was seriously amiss would never leave you.  No wonder the door being open was so significant.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 11.08.24 8:17

From memory, Kate said the door was "not as we left it" which set off the alarms. However, one of the friends (Matt Oldfield I think) had supposedly been in the apartment earlier (the friends were checking on each other's children) so how could she have known whether he left the door open or shut.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 634

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 11.08.24 8:28

Yes, and MO wasn't sure whether Madeleine was in her bed or not on his "check".
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 11.08.24 8:51

The D.D. doesn't appear to appreciate how careful Bernt has to be with what he says, imo. There's no point in telling all, when there's yet to be a website published. He has organised how everything will unfold in his own way.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2664

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 11.08.24 9:10

I wasn’t impressed with DD and what he said, from what he said I don’t think he has read the case files,  he concluded his analyse after Bernt mentioned the Gasper statements, by saying he had heard about the Gaspers on X although hadn’t seen the recording or text ( words to that effect) 
He also mentioned that Bernt could have went to the tabloid’s rather than write the book 
Personally I think DD is one that is capable of falling in love with his own theory especially when hasn’t done his homework over many years like oor Bernt!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top