The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 10 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 10 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 10 Regist10

BRICK Reviews

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRICK Reviews - Page 10 Empty Re: BRICK Reviews

Post by crusader 03.09.24 12:29

I stand corrected, the outcome was the same.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6697

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.09.24 12:32

See my post # 206 ^^
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.09.24 12:35

Justice for Maddie wrote:
Nina wrote:
Justice for Maddie wrote:Why did Mr. Smith change the statement about the sighting weeks later, because he saw Gerry carring Sean? Because it was Gerry?  Or is it a red herring?
 thinking
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe he hid the body between rocks and bushes on the beach?
What an excellent find Justice for Madeleine. Never seen that before. Lots of places to hide something but not a dead body you are carrying in your arms.

Why not? If Gerry was really Smithman he could hid the body between rocks and bushes in the beach area until the body removal. Did they investigate the beach area with dogs back then?
Had he been carrying a bag I would have said yes he could but not carrying a child like the description is. It is quite a long walk watching the excellent video. Carrying a three almost four year old that distance in that way would have been a real effort. He also would have passed a number of the green basura bins so could have put the body in one of those as the bins are emptied through the night.

Activity : 3387

crusader, AnneCGuedes, Shash T and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 03.09.24 12:52

AnneCGuedes wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Pat is fixated on Smithman and it runing the risk of 'interpreting' the bits of evidence we have to fit her hypothesis
Like Clarke has done, and Wolters for that matter.

If I understand her position correctly, Smithman = Gerry carries the body down to the rocks just south of the Smithman point, hides her under an upturned boat, and tehn niops back ot the Tapas in time for the next Act

THEN - and this is the killer - he or they return during the night, retrieve the body and carry it along the beach to Rocha Negra where they hide it again.

I make no observation about the Full moon, cloudless sky, number of Police and tourists and dogs searching everywhere, fishing boats  in the bay from around 3am,  Smithman timing 9;58pm at the earliest, Alarm timing anywhere from 9:30pm to 10pm. or a lot more.

I am not saying it is wrong.  I just don't see how it can work.  And I see NO evidence for any of it.

There is surely no evidence of a concealing under an upturned boat (that was an idea of The dust under the carpet's Jeanne Darc, smart, but no..) and of a return during the night to retrieve the body etc.
I personnaly am "fixated" on Smithman (with a valid reason for that, and not only Pat's one), but I think also that the body had gone out of PdL before the sun rise, and not in the ocean. No evidence though except the MCs' extraordinary relief after 48 hours...

Yes, the McCanns were too relaxed and didn't search for Maddie.
Didn't a guy see Murat's girlfriend at a farmhouse with a child's body outside of PdL (according to the PJ Files)?

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MICHAELA_WALCZUCH.htm
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 70

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 03.09.24 12:55

crusader wrote:Bluebag wrote
Why do people still think Gerry was walking around with a high risk of meeting someone like had happened to him 45 minutes earlier?

I don't get it.

Somebody was walking around with a child though.
Yes,

It was a normal sight as Smith himself said.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 762

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 03.09.24 12:55

pinkgladioli wrote:

I just can’t fathom why anyone in this situation could possibly wait nearly two weeks and have a light bulb moment at what they say they saw in a narrow street in a small town

Your comment contradicts the idea that Smithman was carrying the child normally. There was an anomaly, it is indicated in MS's statement. He obviously didn't deduce from it that the child was dead, but his memory recorded the anomaly as it appears in his deposition 23 days later.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 03.09.24 13:04

AnneCGuedes wrote:
pinkgladioli wrote:

I just can’t fathom why anyone in this situation could possibly wait nearly two weeks and have a light bulb moment at what they say they saw in a narrow street in a small town

Your comment contradicts the idea that Smithman was carrying the child normally. There was an anomaly, it is indicated in MS's statement. He obviously didn't deduce from it that the child was dead, but his memory recorded the anomaly as it appears in his deposition 23 days later.
What anomaly?

The pictures of Gerry getting off the plane are there for all to see.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

crusader, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.09.24 13:13

I think something is being misunderstood.
pinkgladioli made a perfectly reasonable comment, she was quoting me regards the "lightbulb moment".
That was my interpretation, the Smith's never said "lightbulb moment".

I think it would be a good thing to read all the recent comments in the thread before commenting so as to avoid any confusion.
crusader
crusader

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 03.09.24 13:15

AnneCGuedes wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Pat is fixated on Smithman and it runing the risk of 'interpreting' the bits of evidence we have to fit her hypothesis

If I understand her position correctly, Smithman = Gerry carries the body down to the rocks just south of the Smithman point, hides her under an upturned boat, and tehn niops back ot the Tapas in time for the next Act

THEN - and this is the killer - he or they return during the night, retrieve the body and carry it along the beach to Rocha Negra where they hide it again.

I make no observation about the Full moon, cloudless sky, number of Police and tourists and dogs searching everywhere, fishing boats  in the bay from around 3am,  Smithman timing 9;58pm at the earliest, Alarm timing anywhere from 9:30pm to 10pm. or a lot more.

I am not saying it is wrong.  I just don't see how it can work.  And I see NO evidence for any of it.

There is surely no evidence of a concealing under an upturned boat (that was an idea of The dust under the carpet's Jeanne Darc, smart, but no..) and of a return during the night to retrieve the body etc.
I personnaly am "fixated" on Smithman (with a valid reason for that, and not only Pat's one), but I think also that the body had gone out of PdL before the sun rise, and not in the ocean. No evidence though except the MCs' extraordinary relief after 48 hours...

Didn't a guy see Murat's girlfriend at a farmhouse with a child's body outside of PdL (according to the PJ Files)?

ttps://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MICHAELA_WALCZUCH.htm

3. IDENTIFICATION OF MURAT'S GIRLFRIEND AND MOVING OF A CHILD'S BODY TO A HIDDEN AREA

Manuel informs us that the day after Madeleine's disappearance at about 4 or 5 pm when he was travelling on the ICI road at kilometre 718, he saw two stationary cars, an Audi A3 driven by a man and a green car (very special green colour) driven by a blonde woman. Subsequently we showed him a series of photographs that were in our possession amongst which the one with the closes resemblance was that of a woman who turns out to be Murat's girlfriend, Michaela Walczuch.

The cars were stationary; the green one was inside a farm where two elderly men live and separated by a metal fence and on the pavement of the road was the Audi. When Manuel drove past in his lorry he saw how the woman passed a bundle wrapped in a blanket over the fence, being convinced that this was a child. (Because of the way she was holding it and because it was wrapped in the blanket).

It should be noted that Manuel's manifestations seem reliable to us, in part because of the fear that he showed before and during our meeting as well as due to the successive contacts that we have had with him and the interest that he has always shown.

Manuel preferred to remain anonymous given that he was very frightened and did not want to give us his surnames. He drives a grey Renault Laguna, number plate 53 92 RF. In order for us to contact him he provided the email address of a relative:
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 70

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 03.09.24 13:18

crusader wrote:I think something is being misunderstood.
pinkgladioli made a perfectly reasonable comment, she was quoting me regards the "lightbulb moment".

I think it would be a good thing to read all the recent comments in the thread before commenting so as to avoid any confusion.
Hi yes I can confirm I was commenting in relation to your comment re light bulb moment
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 170

crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 03.09.24 13:29

Nina wrote:
pinkgladioli wrote:I’ve got no idea if the following is true although it mentions the McC’s and Kelly’s bar

My last and final word on the McCann’s, As you know I live on a small farm just outside Luz three months of the year. I have lived here for 25 years. I arrived in Luz, a week after Maddie vanished and I was here (where I am now) for a three month sabbatical.

I loved the whole McCann experience. On my first day of my sabbatical, I walked into town with my son. It’s a long walk but the weather was beautiful. We wandered down to the beach and the first person we bumped into (literally) was Gerry McCann, it was 9.30am and eight days after her dissapearance, he was standing in his swimmers, a phone in one hand and slugging San Miguel beer in the other, I couldn’t believe it. His twins were playing games with his sister Philomena, who was sporting a Celtic top. We then went up to the Baptists’s supermarket where we encountered Kate who was giggling with a friend and laughing at our oddly shaped and locally produced tomatoes.
The body language was odd to say the least to say the least and during the course of the next three months I bumped into them regularly in the local pubs (Kelly’s or The Bull) or the beach

John James site blog (Scottish football blog)  
Posted by Jon Maddie case files 

I wonder if their is any truth in this and if so is their a possibility of frequenting the bar at the same time as the Smiths?
I would say this was true in as much as seeing the parents and their visitors looking as though they were on holiday rather than working incredibly hard to find their lost daughter. I remember clearly seeing a piece on a Spanish news programme showing a view filmed through shrubbery of the McCanns and again big sister Phil sat outside a cafebar looking as though they were having a wonderful time.

'Philomena sporting a Celtic top' lol!

Gives a new slant to "C'mon the Hoops"!!
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 03.09.24 13:30

I was answering to "I just can’t fathom why anyone in this situation could possibly wait nearly two weeks". I should have suppressed the rest of the sentence, sorry !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 03.09.24 13:45

AnneCGuedes wrote:

I was answering to "I just can’t fathom why anyone in this situation could possibly wait nearly two weeks". I should have suppressed the rest of the sentence, sorry !
Apologies as I don’t understand what you are meaning please explain  thank you
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.09.24 13:48

AnneCGuedes wrote:

ttps://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MICHAELA_WALCZUCH.htm

3. IDENTIFICATION OF MURAT'S GIRLFRIEND AND MOVING OF A CHILD'S BODY TO A HIDDEN AREA

Manuel informs us that the day after Madeleine's disappearance at about 4 or 5 pm when he was travelling on the ICI road at kilometre 718, he saw two stationary cars, an Audi A3 driven by a man and a green car (very special green colour) driven by a blonde woman. Subsequently we showed him a series of photographs that were in our possession amongst which the one with the closes resemblance was that of a woman who turns out to be Murat's girlfriend, Michaela Walczuch.

The cars were stationary; the green one was inside a farm where two elderly men live and separated by a metal fence and on the pavement of the road was the Audi. When Manuel drove past in his lorry he saw how the woman passed a bundle wrapped in a blanket over the fence, being convinced that this was a child. (Because of the way she was holding it and because it was wrapped in the blanket).

It should be noted that Manuel's manifestations seem reliable to us, in part because of the fear that he showed before and during our meeting as well as due to the successive contacts that we have had with him and the interest that he has always shown.

Manuel preferred to remain anonymous given that he was very frightened and did not want to give us his surnames. He drives a grey Renault Laguna, number plate 53 92 RF. In order for us to contact him he provided the email address of a relative:
Never seen this before. In fact I am seeing a lot today that is new to me and I have been involved in the case since 4th May 2007. Or maybe I am forgetting stuff. Was this sighting investigated?
Now do any of the named cars match up with any that Murat, his mum or girlfriend owned?

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 03.09.24 14:04

It looks like that info re Michaela came from metodo 3
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 03.09.24 14:08

pinkgladioli wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:

Apologies as I don’t understand what you are meaning please explain  thank you

A father carrying his child in the street, whereas many parents pick up their child from the night crèche and carry it back home, is no news. At least, that's what Martin S was told when he phoned the police to talk about Smithman. However, the person MS spoke to mentioned it (no note in the PJFiles) and GA thought that Smithman might be RM who had just been made arguido. That's why he brought in three members of the S family. MS didn't mention RM in his (open) statement, what he says about him is an answer to a question.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.09.24 14:13

"My last and final word on the McCann’s, As you know I live on a small farm just outside Luz three months of the year. I have lived here for 25 years. I arrived in Luz, a week after Maddie vanished and I was here (where I am now) for a three month sabbatical.

I loved the whole McCann experience. On my first day of my sabbatical, I walked into town with my son. It’s a long walk but the weather was beautiful. We wandered down to the beach and the first person we bumped into (literally) was Gerry McCann, it was 9.30am and eight days after her dissapearance, he was standing in his swimmers, a phone in one hand and slugging San Miguel beer in the other, I couldn’t believe it. His twins were playing games with his sister Philomena, who was sporting a Celtic top. We then went up to the Baptists’s supermarket where we encountered Kate who was giggling with a friend and laughing at our oddly shaped and locally produced tomatoes.
The body language was odd to say the least to say the least and during the course of the next three months I bumped into them regularly in the local pubs (Kelly’s or The Bull) or the beach

John James site blog (Scottish football blog)  
Posted by Jon Maddie case files "

HOGWASH.
Phat Philomena did not arrive until 23rd 3 weeks after the 'event'm the dame day GM returned from the UK with Mitchell
She probably brought the memory stick with the doctored Pool Photo on it, which allowed Mitchell to send it to the APF on 23rd and for it to be published on 24th
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16851

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.09.24 14:17

Nina's not the only one seeing new things today.
I wonder if it was Patricia Cameron he saw?
crusader
crusader

Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 03.09.24 14:32

AnneCGuedes wrote:

A father carrying his child in the street, whereas many parents pick up their child from the night crèche and carry it back home, is no news. At least, that's what Martin S was told when he phoned the police to talk about Smithman. However, the person MS spoke to mentioned it (no note in the PJFiles) and GA thought that Smithman might be RM who had just been made arguido. That's why he brought in three members of the S family. MS didn't mention RM in his (open) statement, what he says about him is an answer to a question.

Martin Smith statement:

"As he reached this artery, he saw an individual carrying a child, who walked normally and fitted in perfectly in that area, in that it is common to see people carrying children, at least during the holiday season."

At the bottom of the statement:

"He reads and finds it in conformity, ratifies and signs together with the interpreter."

Martin Smith said it was a common sight.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

crusader, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 03.09.24 14:49

crusader wrote:Nina's not the only one seeing new things today.
I wonder if it was Patricia Cameron he saw?
She didn’t arrive until the 5th May
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.09.24 14:52

Thanks to Anne Guedes we now know,( well I didn't know but some might have done) that Martin Smith did contact the police about what he saw, but we don't know when do we? only to be fobbed off and told that was not news.
It was G Amaral who called in the Smith family to make statements on the 26th May.
He was definitely on the ball wasn't he.
crusader
crusader

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.09.24 14:58

pinkgladioli said
She didn’t arrive until the 5th May

That's right, Jon? the poster said he arrived in Praia da Luz a week after Madeleine went missing, P. Cameron would have already been there.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 03.09.24 15:08

Apologies I thought you were relating to the post re Michaela 

Yes could possibly be Patricia in the c’mon the hoops top 
I’m still chuckling at the vision of Phat Philo wearing one 😂
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Nina, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 03.09.24 17:10

What if, and it's a huge what if - I don't believe it myself - Madeleine had been secreted before The McCann's decided an  'abductor' needed to be seen? G McCann could walk about carrying something constructed to resemble a small child, such as a beach towel, or a blanket. Or he could be toting a bag?   If an explanation were required all he had to say was 'I'm taking these towels/blankets back'. Back where doesn't matter. He could drop his bundle anywhere - in a bin, on the beach.  He could be carrying out a double bluff. Or something. My imagination is wild.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2676

Nina, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.09.24 17:22

Cake Lover wrote:What if, and it's a huge what if - I don't believe it myself - Madeleine had been secreted before The McCann's decided an  'abductor' needed to be seen? G McCann could walk about carrying something constructed to resemble a small child, such as a beach towel, or a blanket. Or he could be toting a bag?   If an explanation were required all he had to say was 'I'm taking these towels/blankets back'. Back where doesn't matter. He could drop his bundle anywhere - in a bin, on the beach.  He could be carrying out a double bluff. Or something. My imagination is wild.
I could certainly go with the pantomime being as believable as they could make it. Tannerman was part of it imo as were the whooshing curtains and the open window. So a sighting of a man carrying a shape down towards the beach area could be just another layer of the story. It was mostly a dark route though with a lot of open areas of scrub and boarded up properties so why that route. There was a quicker way down to the main beach area or was that too public? I am getting confused now  confused

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top