The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Mm11

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Regist10

Madeleine McCann Documentaries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Empty Madeleine McCann Documentaries

Post by Verdi on 02.02.19 20:58

A new thread to upload the various documentaries produced in connection with Madeleine McCann's disappearance and to discuss different aspects of the content.

What better place to start than the five part Channel 4 documentary 'Madeleine Was Here' first broadcast on 7th May 2009, just over two years after Madeleine's alleged disappearance.

Kicking off with Part 1 of the documentary which gives an insight into McCann family life back in Rothley, Leicester.  The video starts with an introduction where you can see Kate McCann relating the tragic moment she realised her daughter had gone.  

Transcript:

I did my check about ten o'clock and went in through the sliding patio doors ... and I just stood actually and I thought ooh all quiet ... and to be honest I might 'ave attempted to turn round and I just noticed that the door ... the bedroom door where the three children were sleeping was open much further than we'd left it ... I went to close to about here and as I got to here ...  suddenly it slammed and as I opened it, it was then that I just thought I'd just look at the children eh I saw Amelie and Sean in the cot and then I was looking at Madeleine's bed which was here 'gesticulates' and it was dark and I was looking and thinking ... is that Madeleine or is it the bedding ... y'know ... I couldn't quite make 'er out .

It sounds really stupid now but at the time I was thinking ... I didn't want to put the light on because didn't wanna wake them ... and literally as I went back in ... the curtains in the bedroom that were drawn closed ... tchooo ...  was like a gust of wind just kinda blew them open 'gestures' and her little cat was still there and her pink blanket was still there and then I knew strait away that she'd been taken ... you know 'shakes head'

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Empty Madeleine Was Here

Post by Verdi on 04.02.19 22:52

Madeleine Was Here Part 2

Madeleine Was Here Part 3

Madeleine Was Here Part 4

Madeleine Was Here Part 5

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Empty Panorama Madeleine McCann 10 Years On BBC Documentary 2017

Post by Verdi on 04.02.19 23:51

Panorama Madeleine McCann 10 Years On BBC Documentary 2017

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Empty The McCanns and the Conman

Post by Verdi on 05.02.19 0:05

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Empty Searching for Madeleine: Cannel 4 dispatches documentary

Post by Verdi on 05.02.19 0:30

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Documentaries Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Documentaries

Post by skyrocket on 05.02.19 8:24

@Verdi - I'll kick off with a comment I've made before regarding Part 1 of 'Madeleine Was Here'.

We see Amelie, with long blonde hair, in a a pink top as Gerry arrives home. Running up to the point at 6mins18secs we have Gerry saying:

'Yes, we're living with this carrot that, that, she could potentially come back....'

And on cue one second later, with a bit of staging, we have Madeleine back in the kitchen in Rothley in 2009 - or at least a look-a-like (with bobbed, shoulder length hair) sitting at the table playing with a doll (hiding much of her face) wearing the same top that Amelie was in. Clearly the child can only be Amelie but it clearly isn't unless she's been given a wig.

The substitution serves no purpose, that I can see, in a fly-on-the wall look at family life 2 years on. One would have thought the entire scene would be upsetting to the parents of an 'abducted' child or at least considered to be in too bad taste to broadcast.

I also don't like the fact that GM then goes on to clearly shake his head when he states that she (Madeleine), ''is out there and seperated from you....'.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.02.19 23:38

Searching for Madeleine: A Sky News documentary on the McCann investigation

Martin Brunt: "It's ten years since Madeleine McCann vanished and I'm still fascinated by the mystery of what happened to her.  I've come to Vienna to meet a man who once convinced Madeleine's parents that he could find her" .... enter Daniel Krugel and the mysterious hairbrush

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.02.19 1:16

The Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Part 1 of 3

1:01:27 minutes

checktheevidence

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down