The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl - Page 3 Regist10

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl

Post by plebgate 01.04.18 15:45

I would hazard a guess that she refers to her work as a medical job because she doesn't want zillions of emails sent to her employers with the portugese police files  or a copy of the Supreme Court Ruling attached.

@Hobs

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl

Post by Kathian1997 01.04.18 16:22

Ladyinred wrote:According to recent accounts, the parents claimed £94 travelling expenses, and £225 office and security costs from the Fund.
Sounds like they're running a business to me.

Sounds like they're using the fund as an expense account!
Kathian1997
Kathian1997

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by jazega 02.04.18 10:40

MrsC wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

PeterMac has left a comment on the article:

PM • 4 hours ago
Whatever is going on, the Home Office must be convinced. This cash does mean that FOI requests can be avoided for another 6 months. I wonder if that is it.

This makes a lot of sense.

Plus it keeps stalling the Portuguese authourities.They will get more funding in another 6 months and another 6 months etc,etc,etc it will continue for years,IMO
jazega

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.04.18 23:38

Madeleine McCann hunt set to continue as Met Police handed MORE funds to track down missing girl - Page 3 WH7doIrfSKue0hks1imr_Star
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 12.04.18 0:12

Kathian1997 wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:According to recent accounts, the parents claimed £94 travelling expenses, and £225 office and security costs from the Fund.
Sounds like they're running a business to me.

Sounds like they're using the fund as an expense account!

I wonder what the traveling expenses were for since they weren't searching or having visits with Scotland yard that we know of or pretty much anything to do with Maddie.

What were the office and security costs for?
What office work since they aren't searching nor speaking with the PJ or UK police, nor is the online shop doing anything.

What security costs?
The cost of a new lock and key, a padlock?

What security costs would come in under £225
Why did they feel the need for these costs?

Why any expenses at all since they have effectively erased Maddie from their family?
They physically erased her from the family, now they are mentally erasing her.

However we the public will not wipe her from our minds
The police will never be able to erase her, homicide cases are never closed, they may be shelved but they remain open.
Cold case detectives will look at a case from the start and find what others have missed and sooner or later, they will be called in for interviews along with the tapas 7 and chums.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.04.18 6:31

Where is DCI Nicola Wall?

Well... at last Christms she was leading this investigaton:

North London murder victim named as Iuliana Tudos

DCI Nicola Wall, from the homicide and major crime command, who is leading the investigation, appealed to the public to come forward with any information that could help officers.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/28/woman-found-dead-in-london-park-may-have-been-murdered-police

So just who is leading OG now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 18.04.18 6:42

I believe it's normal for a DCI to head up more than one investigation.

After all, you couldn't expect an experienced DCI to sit twiddling her thumbs on the Grange investigation for seven years while her underlings scour Google for the woman in purple.

And didn't TB's last Freedom of Information state that DCI Wall was still in charge?
Verity
Verity

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top