The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 3 Mm11

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 3 Mm11

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 3 Regist10

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion

Post by Guest 15.01.18 8:33

"Aside from the forensic evidence and their own words?"
Show me the evidence that THEY KILLED Madeleine.

My position is that from the evidence Madeleine's dead body was probably in the flat.

I have no idea how she ended up dead or who did it.

I believe the parents know and have been economical with the truth (to say the least) - they are suspects in my book.

Now if you want to go around claiming they killed her then carry on, but I distance myself from such claims. I would hope others do to.

If you want to invite legal proceedings then carry on claiming they killed her.

Thank you BlueBag.  

It is essential to ensure that CMOMM is not used as a platform for direct accusations or any other libelous commentary.

Mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 15.01.18 9:35

Maybe Mr Halligan had a nosebleed. Severe haemorrhaging can occur from one of those where blood can get everywhere, even seep underneath numerous floor tiles.

Anyway, this death will not be fully investigated. An embezzler but more importantly, an embarrassment has now departed and silenced for good.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 15.01.18 10:13

I wonder how much he told the gf Best to brand him unwell and an alcoholic now to discredit anything he may have said about the McCanns while still alive
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.01.18 13:00

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Maybe Mr Halligan had a nosebleed. Severe haemorrhaging can occur from one of those where blood can get everywhere, even seep underneath numerous floor tiles.

Anyway, this death will not be fully investigated. An embezzler but more importantly, an embarrassment has now departed and silenced for good.

laugh

Bit of a Walter Mitty character I think

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 16.01.18 1:07

BlueBag wrote:
"Aside from the forensic evidence and their own words?"

My position is that from the evidence Madeleine's dead body was probably in the flat.

I have no idea how she ended up dead or who did it.

I believe the parents know and have been economical with the truth (to say the least) - they are suspects in my book.

Now if you want to go around claiming they killed her then carry on, but I distance myself from such claims. I would hope others do to.

If you want to invite legal proceedings then carry on claiming they killed her.

Thank you BlueBag.  

It is essential to ensure that CMOMM is not used as a platform for direct accusations or any other libelous commentary.

Mod.

'Breaking down in tears, distraught Kate said of the Portuguese police: "They want me to lie - I'm being framed.
"Police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us."'

Right there, using the process of free editing, kate tells us it was MURDER, her owns words leak the truth and it explains their language and behavior to date.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.18 8:25

No she doesn't!

"The process of free editing"???

That's not evidence.

It's your interpretation.

The PJ thought Madeleine was dead and were trying to get Kate to admit they killed her.

The police were telling her they thought there was a death (murder).

Come on, get real.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 16.01.18 23:28

kate was speaking freely and not from a script and it is kate who introduced the word murder when at the time the PJ were looking at an accidental death at worse and still considering abduction.

The PJ were not looking at murder until the mccanns refused to cooperate with them and also based on the forensic evidence.

When blood and fluids are found indicating a corpse was in an apartment where no one has been recorded as dying there.
When the parents refuses to cooperate fully with the investigation with kate refusing to answer 63 questions (all the compound questions included)
When they lawyered up and ran back to the UK when they realized they could be arrested and also hired  extradition lawyers etc.
When the parents behavior is that of guilty persons rather than innocent parents.

Kate told us it was murder and i believe her

Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.18 8:39

"kate was speaking freely and not from a script and it is kate who introduced the word murder "

Here we go again.

How do you know what the Police said to her?

You keep giving us your interpretations as though it's evidence.

It isn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.01.18 1:46

'A private detective accused of siphoning off money that had been donated to try to find Madeleine McCann has died.'

Whoa there!  Whatever one cares to think about Kevin 'Richard' Halligen, the universal conman - he did not siphon off money donated to find Madeleine.

Cut to the chase - he was hired by the Find Madeleine Fund Company Limited on the advice of their chief benefactor Brian Kennedy, the double glazing agent.  They paid him an extraordinary sum of money to privately investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - allegedly!

Get your facts right, Halligen did not siphon off money from the fund - he was paid money from the fund by whoever held the cheque book.  If the fund directors had been doing their job properly by diligently monitoring the work of Oakley International, they would have known that he was a conman.  Question is - why did they engage his services in the first place, why did they continue to pay him for nothing?  Isn't it customary practice to check the credentials of a company you intend to engage?  A simple check of Halligen's past would instantly reveal his dubious persona - or is it customary to engage the services of an 007 impersonator just for the thrill of it?

He might have been the world's greatest showman and the world's greatest conman of the 21st century but he did not siphon off money from the Find Madeleine 'Leave No Stone Unturned' Company Limited.  It was the Limited Company's board of directors who siphoned off the money and willingly gave it to Oakley International for services most definitely not rendered.

According to Kate McCann's autobiographical chiclit, he was making great progress.  Go figure!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 18.01.18 4:43

A private detective accused of siphoning off money that had been donated to try to find Madeleine McCann has died.'

Where did the above quote come from, is there a link? 

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 18.01.18 7:59

BlueBag wrote:"kate was speaking freely and not from a script and it is kate who introduced the word murder "

Here we go again.

It isn't.

Her words were spoken in an interview with the sunday mirror

SHELL-SHOCKED Kate McCann has given a dramatic, impassioned interview to the Sunday Mirror to denounce claims that she killed her own daughter.

Breaking down in tears, distraught Kate said of the Portuguese police: "They want me to lie - I'm being framed.

"Police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us."

Kate was speaking on Friday morning - after her first police interrogation this week, but before police officially classed her a suspect in her daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

The PJ were still investigating as an abduction as per the mccanns claims.
At best it would have been accidental death/ manslaughter they were looking at.
The mccanns own words and behavior indicated this was non accidental otherwise they would have acted like all innocent parents would have done and called 911 and rendered first aid.
There was a reason Maddie's body was removed and they did not call 911.
There was a reason they could not allow an autopsy to have taken place.
An autopsy would have revealed the real cause of death and signs of anything untoward such as unexplained injuries, sexual abuse etc.

She doesn't tell us they accused her of murder, she doesn't tell the PJ are saying i murdered Maddie.
She doesn't tell us what they police said to her.

This was in an interview freely given with the media.
She is the one who introduces murder into the equation, the PJ hadn't at that point.
She introduces murder because murder is at the forefront of her mind, words are chosen microseconds before being spoken.
She could have chosen any number of words,abduction,  faked abduction, paedophile abductor, accidental death, manslaughter, unexplained death etc but out of all the choices from approx 25000 words, kate chose murder which is telling and damning and also explains a lot regarding their language and behavior.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/%27The+police+don%27t+want+a+paedophile+murder+here+so+they+are+blaming...-a0168474354

Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.18 8:18

None of this is evidence.

Again, it's just your interpretation.

Erroneous in my opinion for reasons already stated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan 18.01.18 10:15

Hobs wrote:
BlueBag wrote:"kate was speaking freely and not from a script and it is kate who introduced the word murder "

Here we go again.

It isn't.

Her words were spoken in an interview with the sunday mirror

SHELL-SHOCKED Kate McCann has given a dramatic, impassioned interview to the Sunday Mirror to denounce claims that she killed her own daughter.

Breaking down in tears, distraught Kate said of the Portuguese police: "They want me to lie - I'm being framed.

"Police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us."

Kate was speaking on Friday morning - after her first police interrogation this week, but before police officially classed her a suspect in her daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

The PJ were still investigating as an abduction as per the mccanns claims.
At best it would have been accidental death/ manslaughter they were looking at.
The mccanns own words and behavior indicated this was non accidental otherwise they would have acted like all innocent parents would have done and called 911 and rendered first aid.
There was a reason Maddie's body was removed and they did not call 911.
There was a reason they could not allow an autopsy to have taken place.
An autopsy would have revealed the real cause of death and signs of anything untoward such as unexplained injuries, sexual abuse etc.

She doesn't tell us they accused her of murder, she doesn't tell the PJ are saying i murdered Maddie.
She doesn't tell us what they police said to her.

This was in an interview freely given with the media.
She is the one who introduces murder into the equation, the PJ hadn't at that point.
She introduces murder because murder is at the forefront of her mind, words are chosen microseconds before being spoken.
She could have chosen any number of words,abduction,  faked abduction, paedophile abductor, accidental death, manslaughter, unexplained death etc but out of all the choices from approx 25000 words, kate chose murder which is telling and damning and also explains a lot regarding their language and behavior.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/%27The+police+don%27t+want+a+paedophile+murder+here+so+they+are+blaming...-a0168474354

Dear Biscuit

Many words, none to the point.  You are attempting, once again, to defend the indefensible.

Thinking of “The little unremembered acts of kindness and love…”  You succeeded before in duping the composer, but this time you’ve got hold of the wrong bag.  You are cornered and will fail, unless BlueBag lets you off the hook.

Please come down to earth and answer BlueBag’s point: ‘You present your interpretation as a fact’.
Tony Cadogan

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 18.01.18 23:30

i present my interpretation based on kate's own language.
kate herself tells us it was murder.
Why say murder rather than the Police don't want an ABDUCTION in Portugal since that is the story the mccanns were pedaling then and now.

Words don't come from a vaccuum, they are chosen out of approx 25000 words or more in the case of well educated persons, microseconds before being spoken.
Kate used the word murder because it is what she was thinkingabout as she spoke said words.
It is called leakage.
it is damning
It reveals what happened to Maddie.

What needs to be learned is who, why and how.
We know where, we have a pretty good idea of when.
We have a general idea of who and how (the tapas 7, her being bumped on the head and the forensic evidence pointing to blood spray)
The who is the mccanns or one of the taps 7.
Why? We have indications of inappropriate behavior between male adults and the children as per the Gaspar statements, the men checking on the children and payne liking to bathe other peoples children.

If it had been accidental then why did they not do the expected?
That that did what they did points to non accidental death and that is murder which kate helpfully pointed out to us.

The evidence is kate's own words which would be included in any court case.
The same as kate's book would be admitted into evidence (much to her defense attorneys dismay)

Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.01.18 1:43

Kate McCann and her husband were desperately trying to convince the world they had been framed by the Portuguese police.  In the process they created the 'plea bargain' story - it was a blatant lie, the PJ did not offer Kate McCann a plea bargain.

Mrs McCann - did you kill your daughter?

In order to add strength to the 'plea bargain' creation, the obvious defensive would be... "they wanted me to confess to killing Madeleine".  Hence Kate McCann's press quote... 'they don't want a murder in Portugal' - if indeed the quote be true.

I could of course be wrong but I don't believe for a moment that Kate McCann's book would  be admitted in a court of law as evidence, as much as I can't resist the temptation to mock.  

A court of law does not rely on 'statement analysis' in the course of justice any more than it relies on 'reverse speech'.  If a dog can't have it's say in court with it's natural instincts but without corroborative evidence - not much hope for unproven alternative fringe pseudo science thinking.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.18 8:52

Hobs wrote:i present my interpretation based on kate's own language.
kate herself tells us it was murder.
So you say.

However there are other interpretations.

As discussed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 22.01.18 5:17

Madeleine McCann: Conman private eye used a CHILD as bait to flush out Maddie's kidnapper

A PRIVATE eye paid £300,000 by Madeleine McCann’s parents to find her tried to use another girl as “bait”.

Kevin Halligen recruited a couple with a young daughter to walk round Praia da Luz in Portugal – where Madeleine vanished.

He planned to flush out the kidnapper. But US security expert Richard Parton was appalled by the ploy.

Speaking in a documentary The Conman And The McCanns, he said: “He got a couple to go on holiday with a child who looks a lot like Madeleine.

“Apparently, she was to have been used as bait.’’ 

Halligen convinced Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry to hire him a year after the three-year-old disappeared in 2007.

His bizarre methods have emerged following his “unexplained” death in Guildford, Surrey, earlier this month.

●WERE you the family recruited by Halligen to help the Maddie investigation or do you know them?

If you do, contact the Daily Star newsdesk on 02028 612 7373 or email jerry.lawton@dailystar.co.uk

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/675904/madeleine-mccann-maddie-conman-detective-child-bait-kevin-halligen

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.18 8:17

Hang on... I thought it was a burglary gone wrong.

No....?

Oh, maybe he made sure she was left in an unlocked apartment then whilst the parents signed a restaurant book advertising the fact they were not in the apartment every night.
This was supposedly a smart predator observing their every move....  in out cluuuccck....

No.....?

This is insanity and it was insane to use him.

Still it looked like they were doing something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.01.18 18:47

BlueBag wrote:
Hang on... I thought it was a burglary gone wrong.

No....?

Oh, maybe he made sure she was left in an unlocked apartment then whilst the parents signed a restaurant book advertising the fact they were not in the apartment every night.
This was supposedly a smart predator observing their every move....  in out cluuuccck....

No.....?

This is insanity and it was insane to use him.

Still it looked like they were doing something.

Hang on, maybe there is an element of truth here. Could they have, at the very lease, suggested a lookalike? Maybe Halligen or his company was appointed back in April 2007 when they really needed a lookalike to fool the investigation. Just a thought, I wouldn't be surprised if someone suggested this.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.18 8:10

I would be surprised.

It would be foolish to try and "fool" the investigation with such a stunt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.03.18 21:23

Has there been a funeral for Halligen? We were told about his "unexplained" death, then everything just disappeared without trace.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 27.03.18 21:32

Inquest 2nd July, according to Adrian Gatton.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1357

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.18 21:33

sallypelt wrote:Has there been a funeral for Halligen? We were told about his "unexplained" death, then everything just disappeared without trace.

Waiting the Coroner's Inquest, if I remember rightly it is was adjourned until this coming July.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.03.18 21:50

Verdi wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Has there been a funeral for Halligen? We were told about his "unexplained" death, then everything just disappeared without trace.

Waiting the Coroner's Inquest, if I remember rightly it is was adjourned until this coming July.
Thank you, Verdi. I had forgotten about Halligen, and he just happened to pop up in my mind. I looked for information on him, and all I could find is what was printed in January of this year.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 28.03.18 18:07

Hi sallypelt,Verdi, Six Months for a Coroners Inquest,Death in January 2018 inquest in July 2018 seven Months,Normal?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top