The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Mm11

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Mm11

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Regist10

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Empty Kevin Halligen dead

Post by Ladyinred 27.12.18 20:40

Bumping this thread.  It's almost a year since the death of Kevin Halligen, and still no inquest.  Is this a normal length of time, or could an inquest have taken place in secret?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1417

Back to top Go down

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion

Post by sharonl 27.12.18 23:10

Ladyinred wrote:Bumping this thread.  It's almost a year since the death of Kevin Halligen, and still no inquest.  Is this a normal length of time, or could an inquest have taken place in secret?

Which of his many names would be used at an inquest?  What name would appear on the death certificate?

More to the point, is he dead?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion

Post by Verdi 28.12.18 0:34

Is there anything known about Kevin Halligan's death outside of that reported by the UK press?  I don't think so.

I'm sure it was only his connection with the McCann campaign that attracted any attention, without that I doubt his death would have ever been mentioned by the media.  He was after all just another conman with a very dubious reputation.

If his death was attended by medics, a straightforward case of liver failure due to excessive alcohol consumption for example, why then the need for a coroners inquest?  Again, as far as I'm aware, it was only the UK press that spiced it up to add flavour to the McCanns ongoing tales of woe.  Even if there was a coroner's inquest, is it of public interest - enough to justify making it public knowledge?

I venture to suggest the man died and has been buried somewhere without the customary fanfare associated with matters McCann.  I'm fairly sure, if there was any salacious news that could make the story line more sordid we would know about it.

A flash in the pan I think, like so many other incidentals that follow in the McCanns wake.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.12.18 13:18

The Kevin Halligen story , banned in the UK ONLY. human butterfly effect part 2

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 9k=
56:19

24/09/2018 · This is my assessment of channel 5sthe conman and the McCanns, unfortunately, if you're it the UK you cant watch my view, the only country in the world you cant! It's BEEN BANNED you can watch …

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aTYz0xkkhw

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.12.18 14:42

sallypelt wrote:The Kevin Halligen story , banned in the UK ONLY. human butterfly effect part 2

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 9k=

24/09/2018 · This is my assessment of channel 5sthe conman and the McCanns, unfortunately, if you're it the UK you cant watch my view, the only country in the world you cant! It's BEEN BANNED you can watch …

Sorry sallypelt, I don't understand ^^^.  If you can watch the Armchair Detective's (that man again) work on the YouTube link, then surely it's not banned in the UK - perhaps I'm missing something?  Isn't all Alan Vinnicombe's work shown on YouTube or heard on podcast?

That aside, it can only be the Armchair Detective's opinion, how he sees Kevin Halligan taken from various sources - authenticity doubtful.

I haven't time to watch, does it provide evidenced detail of Kevin Halligan's death and the aftermath or is this only supposition based on the Halligan conman documentary and media reports?  As I said, I very much doubt anyone would have heard of Halligan or his death, if there wasn't a connection with the McCanns.

From where I'm standing, so far it's nothing but media hype - indirectly in support of the McCanns.
Verdi
Verdi
ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.12.18 19:18

Verdi wrote:
sallypelt wrote:The Kevin Halligen story , banned in the UK ONLY. human butterfly effect part 2

Sorry sallypelt, I don't understand ^^^.  If you can watch the Armchair Detective's (that man again) work on the YouTube link, then surely it's not banned in the UK - perhaps I'm missing something?  Isn't all Alan Vinnicombe's work shown on YouTube or heard on podcast?

That aside, it can only be the Armchair Detective's opinion, how he sees Kevin Halligan taken from various sources - authenticity doubtful.

I haven't time to watch, does it provide evidenced detail of Kevin Halligan's death and the aftermath or is this only supposition based on the Halligan conman documentary and media reports?  As I said, I very much doubt anyone would have heard of Halligan or his death, if there wasn't a connection with the McCanns.

From where I'm standing, so far it's nothing but media hype - indirectly in support of the McCanns.
Sorry for the late reply, Verdi. When I read this thread, earlier today, I did a bit of digging to see what I could find, as Halligan appears to have disappeared without trace. What I posted, was what I found.I only had a few minutes, and then I had to log off and go out. As for Armchair Detective, this is the first I have heard of that name. 

As for Halligan and his escapades, even without being involved with the McCanns, he had a very colourful life, and there was a lot of reports about him in many newspapers that were not connected to the McCann case.  You are correct when you say that if Halligan hadn't been involved in the search for Madeleine McCann, we probably wouldn't have heard of him, but even without his McCann connections, it is rather strange, that a man who filled so many newspaper columns in life, it's rather strange that only his death has been reported, and there isn't a word about his funeral, inquest etc. I find it very questionable.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by alan 28.12.18 19:21

@Verdi

Anyone who uses Firefox can download and install a free VPN called ANONYMOX from Add-ons, which allows you to change your IP address to several different countries including USA. You will then be able to watch the video. Easy to use.
alan

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.12.18 20:59

sallypelt wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, Verdi. When I read this thread, earlier today, I did a bit of digging to see what I could find, as Halligan appears to have disappeared without trace. What I posted, was what I found.I only had a few minutes, and then I had to log off and go out. As for Armchair Detective, this is the first I have heard of that name. 

As for Halligan and his escapades, even without being involved with the McCanns, he had a very colourful life, and there was a lot of reports about him in many newspapers that were not connected to the McCann case.  You are correct when you say that if Halligan hadn't been involved in the search for Madeleine McCann, we probably wouldn't have heard of him, but even without his McCann connections, it is rather strange, that a man who filled so many newspaper columns in life, it's rather strange that only his death has been reported, and there isn't a word about his funeral, inquest etc. I find it very questionable.

No problem at all, time is your own.

Aside from my comment about the Armchair Detective, who incidentally has produced more videos on the case of Madeleine McCann than all the other sceptics put together - 10/10 for that alone.  Can't say I'm a fan of Alan Vinnicombe but I must admit I like the way he narrates, it's amusing and interesting - albeit a bit slow and amateurish.

My point really is, if Kevin Halligan had died from natural causes free of suspicion (it can happen to the best of criminals), there would be no need for a coroner's inquest, we would therefore be none the wiser.  I agree he's led a colourful life, embroiled in many a high profile scandal but he's not exactly a celebrity - as I said before, the press reportage would appear to be salacious gossip to spice up the McCann connection.  Outside of that, I doubt the general public are remotely interested in any detail about his death.

Operation Grange on the other hand might just find his death a trifle awkward - an embarrassment.  Why?  Because they included Oakley International in the review but failed to question the darker side of their involvement - money laundering for example.  This could explain why the press suddenly went very quiet following the initial hype.

I guess we'll never know.
Verdi
Verdi
ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Kevin Halligen: blood-soaked body of 'James Bond-style' private eye who conned the fund to find Maddie McCann out of £300,000 is found at his mansion - Page 4 Empty Kevin Halligen

Post by Ladyinred 28.12.18 21:12

Well, we should know eventually as an inquest is scheduled at some point into his unexplained death.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1417

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top