The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Mm11

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Mm11

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Regist10

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Empty ‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka

Post by Doug D 23.11.17 16:15

From Paul Rees ‘Controversy’ FB site:

Sergey Malinka has now produced a book ‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’

David S. Jones (Fireman Sam author, friend & long time PdL resident apparently) has assisted him.

Three promotional ‘youtube’ teasers:

Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Empty Re: ‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka

Post by Doug D 23.11.17 16:27

If he gets enough takers by 19th December  (€15 paperback,€10 e-book) he is looking to produce it in June next year.

Will he have missed the boat by then?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dmitrylaier/madeleine-mccann-collateral-damage?ref=project_link
Doug D

Back to top Go down

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Empty Re: ‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka

Post by Liz Eagles 23.11.17 16:39

Doug D wrote:If he gets enough takers by 19th December  (€15 paperback,€10 e-book) he is looking to produce it in June next year.

Will he have missed the boat by then?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dmitrylaier/madeleine-mccann-collateral-damage?ref=project_link
I would imagine an Australian TV Channel is already in production talks!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.11.17 17:48

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41608

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.11.17 21:10

Isn't Paul Rees the geezer from a blog with a funny name that I can't remember - the one who is curiously bias in favour of the McCann faction?

Smacks of plagiarism to me, or buck passing whichever you prefer.  Coming to your screen soon eh, where have I heard that before?  Well, I believe there is another blogger who is looking for a financial backer and/or production team to finance a 'story' so far untold.  Maybe they could hook-up and share costs - the fame and the glory.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 23.11.17 21:34

Portugal Resident
It’s called “Madeleine McCann” Collateral Damage and it promises “new facts” in the decade-long mystery over the three-year-old who went missing from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.
But far from setting out to solve the puzzle, the project is designed to set the record straight, says its author - redress some of the consequences of the media circus that has blighted lives since that fateful day in May, 2007.
Written by Sergey Malinka, the book is essentially his way of trying to move on. The 33-year-old computer technician has just become a father. He wants his two-month-old son L**** to be able to live a normal life, he told the Resident. He doesn’t want his child to type his father’s name into a search engine in a few years time and simply see hundreds of references to Malinka’s so-called involvement in the disappearance of the world’s most famous missing person.
Although drawn into the mystery from the start - even being re-interviewed as an arguido (‘formal suspect’) six years later - Malinka has been formally dropped from police inquiries.
He has in the past also successfully sued for defamation in the press.
But the shadow of this seemingly endless mystery has blighted his life for far too long.
The arrival of L****, along with belief that “still there are no conclusive leads” has led him to take the initiative and write his story.
In Malinka’s online pitch on KickStarter - a kind of crowd-funding platform for creative projects - he explains that he has chosen this way of getting the book out as “we know, from the past 10 years, that whatever you write could be banned from the public access”.
He believes KickStarter will ensure “the book will be released and people will get it in the original state”.
It has “a lot of sensitive information”, he added, along with “the most revealing details about my story” … “all the difficulties, the bribery, the threatening, the blackmailing, the defamation and just general aggravation from public that I have passed through”.
Indeed, the Russian who now has Portuguese nationality says he hopes the story - edited by local resident and author David S. Jones - will help anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation in the future and “doesn’t know what to do”.
In Malinka’s case, the past led him to the depths of despair, he explains.
“For 10 years I've kept quiet hoping to see some closure, but now I see that without my input this would never stop”.
By ‘this’ he refers to the slurs against his name that remain ‘out there’ in the ether, unchallenged.
“Madeleine McCann” Collateral Damage means to change all that, and anyone interested in supporting this initiative can read more about it via:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dmitrylaier/madeleine-mccann-collat...

--------------
edited to remove Sergey's son's name upon request - Admin

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 23.11.17 22:02

https://twitter.com/McCannCaseTweet/status/933770345303097344
I'm getting ready to leave to Palm Springs on Holiday..
From the road I will tweet reasons why SERGEY MALINKA
#mccann book needs published

NEW FB PAGE
Madeleine McCann - Collateral Damage

https://www.facebook.com/MadeleineMcCannCollateralDamage/?hc_ref=ARQ1hWrlDVLOOHQBOVybzV8WBgO_bFWUyBXvSX9Qb2Wljt3ZY99YqM1NogYequax0HA&fref=gs&dti=586684324760979&hc_location=group

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 23.11.17 22:09

KICKSTARTER https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dmitrylaier/madeleine-mccann-collateral-damage?ref=project_link

[size=49]"Madeleine McCann" Collateral Damage[/size]

New facts in world-famous case! The book of Sergey Malinka.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 23.11.17 22:16

New facts? Shouldn't he be telling the PJ or Operation Grange?
Verity
Verity

Activity : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 23.11.17 22:44

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Screen13

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.11.17 22:52

Keitei wrote:https://twitter.com/McCannCaseTweet/status/933770345303097344
I'm getting ready to leave to Palm Springs on Holiday..
From the road I will tweet reasons why SERGEY MALINKA
#mccann book needs published
Is this Isabelle McFadden? - the self-styled 'Queen of Portugal' a.k.a. 'Isabelle McFabulous' - she who was cooking up all sorts of strange littte schemes and trouble with her new best mate Brian Kennedy, 'JillyCL' on Twitter and rugby-player Mark Souster, she who created a pro-McCann Twitter handle to abuse the late Brenda Leyland in the days before Martin Brunt outed her, she who still backs the Smith sighting, she who still thinks that the Smiths saw Gerry McCann, she who absolutely insists that Madeleine died after 6pm on Thursday 3rd May...and she who criticises the documentaries of Richard D Hall...  

...is this Isabelle McFadden now telling us that we need to hear the words of Robert Murat's friened Sergei Malinka, the guy who made sure his hard drive was wiped before the Portuguese police got to see what was on there?

Sorry. I definitely don't buy it.

(And won't buy it)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.11.17 23:05

NickE wrote:‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Screen13
It would be a very good start if he now disclosed details of all his contacts - in person or by 'phone - with Robert Murat during Tuesday 1 May, Wednesday 2 May and Thursday 3 May, telling us when they met, where they met, who else was there, and exactly what they discussed. He could, further, tell us what Robert Murat was 'phoning him about at 11.49pm on Thursday 3 May. And finally he could tell us when he wiped or destroyed his hard drive, and why he did so.

If he knows anything at all about whether Madeleine died that week in Praia da Luz, or was abducted, he should also tell us that right now, and tell the Portuguese police if he has not already done so.

It shouldn't take him very long to do that and his English seems more than passable

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.11.17 23:14

Verdi wrote:Isn't Paul Rees the geezer from a blog with a funny name that I can't remember - the one who is curiously bias(ed) in favour of the McCann faction?and/or production team to finance a 'story' so far untold.  Maybe they could hook-up and share costs - the fame and the glory.
FACT 1   You may be thinking of Paulo Reis, a Portuguese journalist who in 2007 and 2008 did much excellent research, investigation and produced some very useful internet articles on the Madeleine McCann case - well worth iMO finding and re-reading. He came up, for example, with the information that Robert Murat was already on the books of the British Embassy in Portugal as a Portuguese-English interpreter. 

FACT 2    'Paul Rees' is the Twitter identity of a lady who was once a member of this forum. She has multiple Twitter IDs.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.17 0:34

Paul Rees..

https://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/tag/paul-rees/

Paulo Reis..

http://gazetadigitalmadeleineandthemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2007/06/my-opinion-about-gerry-and-kate-mccann.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.11.17 8:56

Verdi wrote:Paul Rees..

https://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/tag/paul-rees/

Paulo Reis..

http://gazetadigitalmadeleineandthemedia.blogspot.co.uk/2007/06/my-opinion-about-gerry-and-kate-mccann.html
Yes, there are two 'Paul Rees's.

The one you mention, and the lady on the FB Controversy site who also uses that alias

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.11.17 9:27

I didn't realise Paul Rees was so against HideHo and her "vile facebook group".

Paulo Reis registered here yesterday.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.17 11:41

It's got to the stage where you just can't trust anyone - an unbelievable situation when at the core is a little innocent three year old child.  What sort of world are we living in that's allows this kind of thing to happen, we should all be pulling together for the sake of Madeleine McCann shouldn't we?

As much as I would like to believe that someone out there has all the answers, or at least has information that could move the case forward, those days I fear have long since passed.  The likelihood of anyone holding the key (apart from the perpetrators of the crime) coming forward after ten years is remote to say the least.  Indeed, about as believable as ex-DCI Andy Redwood's 'revelation moment' !!!

So, what has this Russian got to offer..

"I am telling my story how all this crap with media and McCanns ruined my life and keep me locked away in this story without a closure, I will disclose a lot of facts that i have never shared with anyone during this time..."

Dmitry Laier

Yes I know he is soon to become a father blah blah blah but why wait over ten years before bearing his soul?  How is bringing the case back to the fore going to help his family or bring closure for him?

Smacks to me of another good marketing ploy - perhaps he should have said 'I'm selling my story'.  Shame on you Mr Malinka-Laier bignono

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Andema83 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.17 12:12

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Paulo Reis registered here yesterday.

Didn't he retire from commentary on the case of Madeleine McCann some long while ago?
I hope he's going to join in now welcome   !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.11.17 12:17

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Paulo Reis registered here yesterday.

Didn't he retire from commentary on the case of Madeleine McCann some long while ago?
I hope he's going to join in now welcome   !
He told me on facebewk a few months ago that he's doing journalism in China these days.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.11.17 12:40

Old thread from 2011:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3418-paulo-reis-and-carter-ruck?highlight=Paulo+Reis

His latest blog post was in April this year:

‘Postponement of the publication of "The McCann War"
An unexpected abandonment (justified, however ...) of the publishing company leads me to postpone the publication of "The McCann War". As soon as I have a new publisher I will give you news.’

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk

This proposed book has been knocking around for years now. In view of the timing, relative to Sergey’s new book announcement, maybe he is at last going to print with this.

Is this what ‘Mrs T’ is referring to on the other thread?
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 24.11.17 18:02

More from Malinka.
‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Screen14

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.11.17 18:44

NickE wrote:More from Malinka.
‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka Screen14
Er, Mr Malinka, that is precisely what CMOMM members have been doing ceaselessly, to very good effect, for the past 7 years and 364 days.

I suggest you read some of the information here first - and then take time out to look at all of Richard D Hall's Madeleine films.

You will find a heck of a lot of the jigsaw already completed!

When you've done that, by all means see if you can supply us with some of the missing pieces

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.17 20:47

Off topic.

Tony, I am so glad you came back!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.11.17 13:19

McCanns'case: Sergey Malinka admits to leave Portugal
by Joana Morais   10 years ago  

‘Madeline McCann – Collateral Damage’,Sergey Malinka MalinkacarDM2103_468x322

Maddie: Witness in the process says that he had ‘enough’, after the fire in the car.

The Russian Sergey Malinka, one of the witnesses from the case related to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann almost a year ago in the Praia da Luz (Lagos), admits to leave Portugal as a consequence of the fire that, in the last dawn of Thursday destroyed his car completely. “It is a vengeance for the involvement of my name in the Madeleine’s case and I am full of this! It is already the second car that they set on fire; I do not even know what to do with my life. But if things continue, I am going to return to my Country” told Sergey Malinka, angry, to neighbors and friends in Praia da Luz. The DN knows the Russian’s car insurance did not cover risks against fires. Besides, Malinka, who in the meantime rented a blue Renault Clio, will still have to support the costs of the damages caused to a vehicle, which was parked in the front of his car. With 23 years, the Russian citizen Sergey Malinka [son of a carpenter and of a maid] in Praia da Luz, is believed to be an expert in computer technology and he previously owned a computer near the Marina of Lagos.

Source: Diário de Notícias
Page 16 (not online)

Malinka made a complain to the PJ about the fire in his car

Sergey Malinka says that he only wants to be left alone

The Russian citizen who is a witness in case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann made a complaint in the Judiciary Police Offices of Portimão against strangers, because he believed that someone set his car on fire. The PJ also believes in a crime and is investigating.

The Audi A4 of Sergey Malinka, which was parked near his parents house with whom he lives, in the 25th of April street, in the Praia da Luz, was consumed by the flames, in the dawn of the day before yesterday. In the sidewalk near to the debris of the car was written in red letters the word "Fala" [Speak, Talk].

To the JN, the Russian citizen confirmed the complaint and admits that he does not know who could have set his vehicle on fire, not even what they meant with the message that was left in the sidewalk.

“I keep on living a bad dream that never ends ", said Malinka, which it refuses to say if this situation has to do with the fact of being a witness of the case Maddie or because he had had business with Robert Murat, one of the Arguidos the process, like the couple Kate and Gerry, Madeleine's parents.

Exasperated with the situation and with the involvement of his name in this case, Malinka said to the JN that he is going to stop speaking with journalists and spoke of “friends who stabbed him in the back”. “I only want to live in peace”, he declared.

This IT expert was wrapped in case of the disappearance of the British girl, allegedly due to the business that he kept with Murat. The Judiciary Police was at his home, in the 16th of May, 13 days after the three-year-old girl had disappeared from the room where she was sleeping with the twin brothers, in Ocean Club.

In that occasion the investigators took several computers from his home and from an office that he had in Lagos, objects that, according to Malinka, were never returned.

Sergey was heard by the Judiciary and his kept as a witness, though there are no suspicions regarding his involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

Source: Jornal de Notícias

Related:

They Destroyed a Witness’s Car of the Maddie Case and Left a Message:
Mar 21, 2008
Yesterday Malinka was called to the PJ of Portimão. “That man was heard by elements of the team of Paulo Rebelo [coordinator of the investigations in the Maddie case], but he did not say anything special. Only that he didn’t know the ...

Car belonging to Madeleine case witness destroyed in blast
Mar 20, 2008
A CAR belonging to Russian computer expert Sergei Malinka, who has been questioned by police as part of the Madeleine McCann investigation, was destroyed in an explosion in the early hours of this morning (Thursday, March 20) in Praia ...

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2008/03/mccannscase-sergey-malinka-admits-to.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.11.17 13:32

Wikipedia..

Robert Murat instigated defamation proceedings against Sky News and 11 British newspapers, in April 2008. He used London solicitors Simons Muirhead & Burton on a conditional fee agreement. The first paper to settle was The Scotsman who published an apology on 15 May but paid no damages.[71] The newspaper groups Associated Newspapers, Express Newspapers, MGN Limited and News Group Newspapers settled with Murat, on 17 July, for a £600,000 payout. They also issued a public apology in the High Court.[72] BSkyB also paid him damages in a separate libel case.[73] Sergey Malinka, and Murat's girlfriend Michaela Walczuch, accepted more than £100,000 each.[72]

Ref: 72.... Nico Hines (17 July 2008). "Robert Murat accepts £600,000 after Madeleine McCann allegations". The Times. London. Retrieved 17 July 2008.

Ref: 73...."Madeleine McCann: Robert Murat accepts libel damages from BSkyB". London: The Daily Telegraph. 14 November 2008. Retrieved 19 September 2011.

Haven't time to check out the reference sources at he moment. If a someone could save the the trouble it would be appreciated.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top