The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Calum MacRae and The McCann  Website - Page 2 Mm11

Calum MacRae and The McCann  Website - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Calum MacRae and The McCann  Website - Page 2 Mm11

Calum MacRae and The McCann  Website - Page 2 Regist10

Calum MacRae and The McCann Website

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calum MacRae and The McCann  Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Calum MacRae and The McCann Website

Post by oakeso 08.12.13 17:26

Infohost was set up in 2003 by Cameron MacRae and Allan Campbell Fraiser. 

Allan had become very interested in computers/technology having recently lost his sight. It's hard to tell if they ever built a functional website he resigned as director in 2005 and Calum took his place. Around 2007 Allan succeeded in putting up a website and has used multiple web developers but not Infohost. His website lists helpful links for technology for blind people but again Infohost isn't listed anywhere. 

Infohost's own website seems to consist of only one page these days, he must be scaling down. But there are many old pages still on the web that haven't been removed and they still come up on google searches, very sloppy work. It's been pointed out repeatedly that findmadeleine.com is also a very basic website that uses 2 very simple applications that a child could master in no time. 

It's hard to know what the original aim for Infohost was but if it was to set up Allan's website which is pleasant but basic it suggests that Cameron had little or no technical knowledge.

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Calum MacRae and The McCann  Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Calum MacRae and The McCann Website

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 17:36

oakeso wrote:Infohost was set up in 2003 by Cameron MacRae and Allan Campbell Fraiser. 

Allan had become very interested in computers/technology having recently lost his sight. It's hard to tell if they ever built a functional website he resigned as director in 2005 and Calum took his place. Around 2007 Allan succeeded in putting up a website and has used multiple web developers but not Infohost. His website lists helpful links for technology for blind people but again Infohost isn't listed anywhere. 

Infohost's own website seems to consist of only one page these days, he must be scaling down. But there are many old pages still on the web that haven't been removed and they still come up on google searches, very sloppy work. It's been pointed out repeatedly that findmadeleine.com is also a very basic website that uses 2 very simple applications that a child could master in no time. 

It's hard to know what the original aim for Infohost was but if it was to set up Allan's website which is pleasant but basic it suggests that Cameron had little or no technical knowledge.
Seems he aint that daft anymore.....He is involved in a biometric company called MiPass. Very NWO friendly IMO
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.12.13 17:56

Why is there a thread on this, making him a topic of discussion?

What has his personal business venture got anything to do with this case?  Or why is he dragged into this case for that matter?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 17:59

aiyoyo wrote:Why is he a topic of discussion?

What has his personal business venture got anything to do with this case?
We are discussing whom might be the webmaster behind the FM website.....
They are all fair game in my view.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.12.13 18:06

And, so what has their webmaster whoever that be got anything to do with this case?

So this is a game to you?  To victimise innocent?

Do you have proof he's the webmaster? Even if he is, what was his crime?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 18:15

aiyoyo wrote:And, so what has their webmaster whoever that be got anything to do with this case?

Do you have proof he's the webmaster?  Even if he is, what was his crime?
Whoa....This Callum chap has been involved from day one stuffing bracelets in envelopes from his shed. He is now moving up the ladder into biometrics. I think its important.
Someone is aiding his rise.

Calum, who has designed websites "since he was 10" is paid out of the global donations to the fund, which won't be contributing to the McCanns' legal costs.

He refused to be drawn on how much his team of six are paid, and the Sunday Herald's repeated calls to the fund's spokeswoman, Esther McVey, were not returned. He added: "I can't tell you that, it's not much honestly. We are just covering our costs. You would need to speak to the fund about that."
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 19:07

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/News/Cops-target-alcohol-related-crime-with-campaign-day-03052013.htm

https://www.facebook.com/mipassID

1300 residents in Ullapool....Have to branch out I suppose big grin 
http://mipass.me/

*ATTENTION*
Aged 18 - 30? sick of been asked for I.D at the pub/club local shop supermarket?
we have the answer never again will you have to carry your drivers license or passport if like me this appeals to you we will be having a launch night in inverness in january date to be confirmed. Join the page below and we will inform you of the launch night when confrimed. If you have any questions please message me or Calum MacRae or Ryan Golder thankyou :D

If you were missing, would you allow miPass to help find you?

It all began in May 2007.....
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.12.13 19:26

ChillyHeat wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:And, so what has their webmaster whoever that be got anything to do with this case?

Whoa....This Callum chap has been involved from day one stuffing bracelets in envelopes from his shed. He is now moving up the ladder into biometrics. I think its important.

Calum, who has designed websites "since he was 10" is paid out of the global donations to the fund, which won't be contributing to the McCanns' legal costs.

He refused to be drawn on how much his team of six are paid, and the Sunday Herald's repeated calls to the fund's spokeswoman, Esther McVey, were not returned. He added: "I can't tell you that, it's not much honestly. We are just covering our costs. You would need to speak to the fund about that."
I am bowing out as you obviously don't see the point that what he does for a job has nothing to do with the case, or any place on this forum, as what that does is turning this forum into a joke.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 19:30

aiyoyo wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:

I am bowing out as you obviously don't see the point that what he does for a job has nothing to do with the case, or any place on this forum, as what that does is turning this forum into a joke.
Your right.....He is totally innocent. I wont offer no more. 
I give up.

Another thread dumped
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.12.13 19:35

I beg to disagree. The guy was making the original FindMadeleine.site. The first, more or less, genuine annual accounts listed EUR 37,000 [or around that figure]. He IS a player in this game ... And he's a pupil of Aunty Phil .. IMO enough to take a close look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 19:37

aiyoyo wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:It is interesting that the various articles do not reveal that Infohost was actually started and is owned by a serving Police Officer, Cameron McRae. It is a busy company with diverse business interests.

The impression one is given from the articles is that Auntie Phil ‘phoned one of her ex-pupils, the local IT whiz-kid, who single-handedly got website up and running. Certainly makes for a nice 'feel good' newspaper story.

I feel that the selection of the Macraes company to host and administer the Find Madeleine Website would not have been as the result of Phil recalling that one of her former pupils was a bit of a whiz when it came to IT.

Calum would indeed have attended the local high school where Phil is a teacher. It is likely that he was indeed a former pupil of Auntie Phil but I do not believe that this played any part in the reason for Infohost being asked to run the website / take care of the merchandise.

I believe that Phil McCann is far more likely to have approached Cameron MacRae to host and administer the website because he was known to her, being a Police Officer in a tightly knit Community. Infohost would need to be trusted by Team McCann and very much ‘on-side’.

It is of great concern that Leicestershire Police still provide a link to the Find Madeleine Website but it is also of great concern that the Find Madeleine website, with its PayPal donation buttons and details of the latest campaigns, was set up by a serving Scottish Police Officer!

And, assuming MacRae has not resigned, continues to this day to be run by a serving Scottish Police Officer!

I would like to amend the above to say that:

It is of great concern that Leicestershire Police still provide a link to the Find Madeleine Website but it is also of great concern that the Find Madeleine website, with its PayPal donation buttons and details of the latest campaigns, was set up by a company owned by a serving Scottish Police Officer!

And, assuming MacRae has not resigned, continues to this day to be run by a company owned by a serving Scottish Police Officer!
You beat me to it.  
I was just going to say  the 'serving scottish police officer' bit is interesting for two reasons :
'serving' and 'scottish',
                  with the scottish connection he's probably known to GM priorly.  
This would make the link to LP interesting because it could be the association to this scottish chappie, site provider, currently still serving police officer that the link came about.    It's a case of who you know, as in connection.  

Yes......Its all about connections isnt it...
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 19:40

Châtelaine wrote:I beg to disagree. The guy was making the original FindMadeleine.site. The first, more or less, genuine annual accounts listed EUR 37,000 [or around that figure]. He IS a player in this game ... And he's a pupil of Aunty Phil .. IMO enough to take a close look.
Ty....I agree. It seems so many threads are dumped off just because someone does not agree. This Calum chap has his hands in many pies, and they all began from the day he was posting bracelets back in the day. He is an involvement. He does need looking at. For all we know he has abandoned the FM website for his own biometric adventures...Who knows
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 08.12.13 19:44

ChillyHeat wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:It is interesting that the various articles do not reveal that Infohost was actually started and is owned by a serving Police Officer, Cameron McRae. It is a busy company with diverse business interests.

The impression one is given from the articles is that Auntie Phil ‘phoned one of her ex-pupils, the local IT whiz-kid, who single-handedly got website up and running. Certainly makes for a nice 'feel good' newspaper story.

I feel that the selection of the Macraes company to host and administer the Find Madeleine Website would not have been as the result of Phil recalling that one of her former pupils was a bit of a whiz when it came to IT.

Calum would indeed have attended the local high school where Phil is a teacher. It is likely that he was indeed a former pupil of Auntie Phil but I do not believe that this played any part in the reason for Infohost being asked to run the website / take care of the merchandise.

I believe that Phil McCann is far more likely to have approached Cameron MacRae to host and administer the website because he was known to her, being a Police Officer in a tightly knit Community. Infohost would need to be trusted by Team McCann and very much ‘on-side’.

It is of great concern that Leicestershire Police still provide a link to the Find Madeleine Website but it is also of great concern that the Find Madeleine website, with its PayPal donation buttons and details of the latest campaigns, was set up by a serving Scottish Police Officer!

And, assuming MacRae has not resigned, continues to this day to be run by a serving Scottish Police Officer!

I would like to amend the above to say that:

It is of great concern that Leicestershire Police still provide a link to the Find Madeleine Website but it is also of great concern that the Find Madeleine website, with its PayPal donation buttons and details of the latest campaigns, was set up by a company owned by a serving Scottish Police Officer!

And, assuming MacRae has not resigned, continues to this day to be run by a company owned by a serving Scottish Police Officer!
You beat me to it.  
I was just going to say  the 'serving scottish police officer' bit is interesting for two reasons :
'serving' and 'scottish',
                  with the scottish connection he's probably known to GM priorly.  
This would make the link to LP interesting because it could be the association to this scottish chappie, site provider, currently still serving police officer that the link came about.    It's a case of who you know, as in connection.  

Yes......Its all about connections isnt it...
Quite ChillyHeat, I noticed this and did a double take. Something not adding up here.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 19:54

I honestly believe that if we can crack the cracks with the fund, then more answers will be revealed.

Someone has got too big from the start, and its pissing people off (fund related)....IMO.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 20:17

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090822142908AA52yk3

The replies shows people aint daft...

C..hillyheats
O..pinions
N..ever
M..ean
A..nything
N..onsensical  

big grin Mr Mrs big grin
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 20:25

Triangulation Crossfire....:

Leicester : Hotel Arrangements
Exeter : Nail Biting
Ullapool : Reaping Rewards

titter
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.12.13 20:29

Châtelaine wrote:I beg to disagree. The guy was making the original FindMadeleine.site. The first, more or less, genuine annual accounts listed EUR 37,000 [or around that figure]. He IS a player in this game ... And he's a pupil of Aunty Phil .. IMO enough to take a close look.
What proof is there the sum listed in the accounts went to him ?
He probably was recommended by someone associated to the Mccanns b/c of his talent in that field.

Just because he was hired by Mccanns is not enough to insinuate he is a player if that is what this thread is about.
Otherwise where should the line be drawn?  
What has their misleading site got anything to with the web construction/maintenance guy ?
Else by the same principle, just because their accounts is suspicious -- is it OK to insinuate that their Auditor is a player in the game as well?
Sorry, if I don't get it, and I don't get it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 08.12.13 20:41

aiyoyo wrote:
He probably was recommended by someone associated to the Mccanns b/c of his talent in that field.

Just because he was hired by Mccanns is not enough to insinuate he is a player if that is what this thread is about.
What has their misleading site got anything to with the web construction/maintenance guy ?
Else by the same principle, just because their accounts is suspicious -- is it OK to insinuate that their Auditor is a player in the game as well?
I agree here. Connections don't necessarily mean involvement. If we connect everybody it gets a bit silly. Lots of people have obviously been used along the way.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 20:44

aiyoyo wrote:

Are you saying the fund is all tip top and above board ?
Im saying Calum was funded for his now biometric enterprises....IMO
Amber Alerts
Biometrics
Microchipping

It has been the agenda from day one. And is silently still going on, but this (possibly) young chap has allowed it all to go to his head and he is promoting it for his own benefit....And its pissing people off big grin 

All IMO (Im usually wrong though titter )
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 20:48

Daisy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

I agree here. Connections don't necessarily mean involvement. If we connect everybody it gets a bit silly. Lots of people have obviously been used along the way.
Your a person I do take notice of and respect....So I will stop my searching now on this person airkiss
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 08.12.13 20:54

ChillyHeat wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Are you saying the fund is all tip top and above board ?
Im saying Calum was funded for his now biometric enterprises....IMO
Amber Alerts
Biometrics
Microchipping

It has been the agenda from day one. And is silently still going on, but this (possibly) young chap has allowed it all to go to his head and he is promoting it for his own benefit....And its pissing people off big grin 

All IMO (Im usually wrong though titter )
Sinister happenings (obtaining finger prints through the back door):

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

miPass:

It's finally here Over the past 6 months, the team here are delighted to announce the arrival of miPass! Working around the clock to provide a great interface for companies as well as a easy to use API for all you developers out there.

What is miPass? It is a fingerprint authentication system.

miPass main aim is to provide a easy to use service that protects and benefits the user, everywhere. We imagine that you will not ever need to bring ID documents to a Pub, Tickets to an event, never need that membership card again, etc. The possibles are endless.

Developers are going to be really excited as they can add references to a user's account and recall it after they have scanned. For example, the user has purchased a ticket with the reference 1234. The developer can call the user's reference after they scan their finger and confirm the ticket reference.

Just to be clear. The information we keep is kept to a minimal. Another example, If you buy a ticket, we only know the reference number to that ticket. We do not store the ticket's info such as location, price, time etc. This increases security and privacy.

We hope to see you on miPass soon!

Posted 2nd August 2012 by Calum MacRae

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is that where the £35,000 "TM website management" money has gone.  Otherwise how can Calum MacRae pay for a "team" working around the clock.

I thought he was only a school boy when he set up the McCanns' website, a pupil of Auntie Phil if I recall.  He seems to have come a long way in the past 6 years.

Also is it legal for any company to obtain and save people's fingerprints or does being the son of a police officer make it OK?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 08.12.13 21:05

ChillyHeat wrote:
Daisy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Your a person I do take notice of and respect....So I will stop my searching now on this person airkiss
Please don't I will only let you down. big grin   No need to stop searching though, if you believe you're onto something go for it.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 08.12.13 21:09

Daisy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

It's more realistic to say that Madeleine has been used along the way by all and sundry, the poor girl has been used like a savings account/pension fund for many people.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 08.12.13 21:11

Daisy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
Daisy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Please don't I will only let you down. big grin   No need to stop searching though, if you believe you're onto something go for it.
Daisy....This is ChillyHeat we are talking about here big grin  My head goes into overdrive at times.
I did post something weeks ago suggesting that this lad was more involved than meets the eye...But I think enough has been posted if others want to take a peek from here on.
roses
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 08.12.13 21:12

Most definitely. ^^ Meant for Newintown's post. Edit: And you too ChilliHeat  winkwink

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top