The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.  - Page 3 Mm11

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.  - Page 3 Mm11

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.  - Page 3 Regist10

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to top Go down

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Post by cherrycrumpet 20.06.21 21:24

CaKeLoveR wrote:The previous post pointed me to this thread. Jill's letter is very good, and it's appalling that nobody has acted on it.
I am so disappointed. Jill has done a wonderful job with the letter and deserves at least something... it is such a shame. I hope that we can revive this, perhaps if we all write a letter? Surely they cant ignore thousands of letters... x
cherrycrumpet
cherrycrumpet

Activity : 3

Porridge likes this post

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Post by 8lade 21.06.21 15:42

I have sent s-mails to government officials before and (I suspect regardless of what is written) you get a stock response basically telling you not to worry as blah, blah, blah.
8lade
8lade

Porridge likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.21 15:59

cherrycrumpet wrote:Is there any update on this? I’ve just read this thread and see it’s not been updated for a while.

Rest assured, any updates would be posted on the forum. Something so important would never be over-looked nor forgotten.

Welcome to the forum cherrycrumpet. If you need any help navigating the forum or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

cherrycrumpet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrycrumpet 21.06.21 16:03

Verdi wrote:
cherrycrumpet wrote:Is there any update on this? I’ve just read this thread and see it’s not been updated for a while.

Rest assured, any updates would be posted on the forum.  Something so important would never be over-looked nor forgotten.

Welcome to the forum cherrycrumpet.  If you need any help navigating the forum or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you so much Verdi. I’ve been lurking a while, then I just couldn’t resist. I wasn’t being funny I was just wondering :) 
Also, I must say the amount of work everyone has put in on here is breathtaking. You all deserve a Pat on the back ! Thank you so much for everything you all do.
cherrycrumpet
cherrycrumpet

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.21 16:26

cherrycrumpet wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Rest assured, any updates would be posted on the forum.  Something so important would never be over-looked nor forgotten.

Welcome to the forum cherrycrumpet.  If you need any help navigating the forum or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you so much Verdi. I’ve been lurking a while, then I just couldn’t resist. I wasn’t being funny I was just wondering :) 
Also, I must say the amount of work everyone has put in on here is breathtaking. You all deserve a Pat on the back ! Thank you so much for everything you all do.

I didn't think you were trying to be funny cherrycrumpet.

It's great that you've brought the letter back into focus. thumbup

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.02.22 6:37

Now that Cressida Dick has resigned, we'll have to write another letter to the new MET Commissioner for them to ignore.

We need to let them know we haven't gone away.

mail

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41597

sharonl, crusader and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.02.22 7:36

There was a letter in the comments column of the Telegraph this morning

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.  - Page 3 5612
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, sharonl, Doug D, Cammerigal, crusader, Silentscope, Vera Krista and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.02.22 6:04

Jill Havern wrote:Now that Cressida Dick has resigned, we'll have to write another letter to the new MET Commissioner for them to ignore.

We need to let them know we haven't gone away.

mail
Perhaps we need to dig out the previous one, drawing attention to the similarities in approach 
of the much criticised Midland, and Grange.
I think I still have it somewhere.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 12.02.22 17:36

Will we mention the BKA and their unsubstantiated claims that they have concrete evidence that Madeleine was abducted and killed by Brueckner. Their claims are no more credible than those of M3 claiming that they knew who the abductor was and they were closing in on him. Op Grange is no better than these clowns or those from bogus Co. Alphaig, what are they all playing at?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.02.22 6:15

I think it needs considerable re-drafting in view of more recent developments.

The team is working on it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Jill Havern, Doug D and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 13.02.22 8:47

Do we know mention John Redwoods Oscar winning performance as he tries to excuse Jane Tanner with his witness that turns up 7 years later claiming to be an innocent Tannerman? Add to that, the findings of MMRG that Tannerman and Smithman were inventions to add credibility to the staged abduction.

Could you also include the MMRG letter sent to Portugal and ask them to take the investigation back to the start of the holiday?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chessmaster 19.07.22 18:56

Alistair hynd on the guest list that arrived in pria da luz 28/04/22 till 05/05/22 I believe travel in via Thomas cook or through mark warner group. I did back ground check on this guy and he’s in the organ donation business very scetchy stuff I’ve found out about him.
Chessmaster
Chessmaster

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.07.22 0:37

Chessmaster wrote:Alistair hynd on the guest list that arrived in pria da luz 28/04/22 till 05/05/22 I believe travel in via Thomas cook or through mark warner group. I did back ground check on this guy and he’s in the organ donation business very scetchy stuff I’ve found out about him.

Chessmaster,

As much as I appreciate you drawing attention to such an important thread, again you are off topic - crikey, it seems like only yesterday we went through this,

I respectfully ask again that you stay on topic, you've been around often enough and long enough to know the score.

Thanks howdy !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.22 13:14

Hello Keelafreeze,

I've moved your post here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15702p475-leave-no-stone-unturned#458769

If you have any doubts about where to post, the Leave no Stone Unturned is the place to go. Pretty much a free for all so you can't go off topic, providing of course you stick to the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

howdy

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top