The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!


10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mrs Pamela Fenn's Witness Statement of 20th August 2007...

61% 61% 
[ 105 ]
12% 12% 
[ 20 ]
17% 17% 
[ 30 ]
10% 10% 
[ 18 ]
 
Total Votes : 173

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.01.16 18:54

@Joannep43 wrote:"Why was it the British press and not the Portuguese press that broke the Mrs Fenn stories".? Like I said before I am not as researched as you and I had no way of knowing that.

REPLY: No problem at all.

You're right the Portuguese police would have nothing to gain.Their reputation only tarnished as it would become knowledge that their judicial secrecy had been compromised.

REPLY: thumbsup

What did the McCanns gain? Burglars about, Madeleine alive on that night, and a statement from Mrs Fenn's niece of another dodgy man hanging around?

REPLY: Nasty burglars thumbsup >>> Madeleine alive on 1 May thumbsup (especially if she was a child 'not under two years of age' winkwink ) >>> nasty dodgy hangers-around thumbsup  
y

____________________

Kate McCann, in her book 'madeleine', page 5: "Since 3 May 2007, there has undoubtedly been much going on behind the scenes we haven't known about and perhaps never will".  Goncalo Amaral: "We will know the truth about what happened to Madeleine when the MI5 files on her case are made public".   

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15061
Reputation : 3048
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by sharonl on 26.01.16 20:38

How odd that all these people who back up the McCann stories or provide other assistance are either British expats, regular visitors to PDL or own property there.

For starters:

Robert Murat - Property developer and son of the man who helped to develop PDL
Pamela Fenn - British expat
Edward Smethurst - regular visitor
Smiths - Regular visitor and property owner
Carole Tramner - (if true) claimed that she was there in search of property


There are more - I am sure that there is a link here somewhere

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 5119
Reputation : 899
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.01.16 20:50

@sharonl wrote:How odd that all these people who back up the McCann stories or provide other assistance are either British expats, regular visitors to PDL or own property there.

For starters:

REPLY: I will add to your list

Robert Murat - Property developer and son of the man who helped to develop PDL
Pamela Fenn - British expat
Edward Smethurst - regular visitor
Smiths - Regular visitor and property owner
Carole Tramner
- (if true) claimed that she was there in search of property
Mrs Jenny Murat, mother of Robert - set up stall so that the public could give her information  
The late Sir Clement Freud - had villa in PdL and invited the McCanns round for lunch and drinks
Ralph and Sally Eveleigh - aunt and uncle of Robert Murat - ran 'adult' holidays at their Salsalita villa in Burgau
Jon Corner, Madeleine's godfather - said in 2007 'been to Praia da Luz many times'  
Nuno Lourenco - mother lives in Sagres, he has moved back there from Germany - made up ludicrous story about Wojchiech Krokowski trying to kidnap his daughter
   

There are more - I am sure that there is a link here somewhere

REPLY: So many roads in this case lead to Robert Murat...  

____________________

Kate McCann, in her book 'madeleine', page 5: "Since 3 May 2007, there has undoubtedly been much going on behind the scenes we haven't known about and perhaps never will".  Goncalo Amaral: "We will know the truth about what happened to Madeleine when the MI5 files on her case are made public".   

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15061
Reputation : 3048
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Amy Dean on 27.01.16 18:25

I don't remember hearing that the Eveleighs ran adult holidays, taking that to mean "consenting" adults.

The website for their guest house looks to me as if it's suitable for families; there's no mention that I can see that children aren't allowed.
avatar
Amy Dean

Posts : 317
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2014-11-13
Location : Wherever I hang my hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by empath on 02.02.17 13:22

I believe she heard the crying, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was Maddie crying, one of the group were next door to the McCanns, I believe a woman of her age is of the *don't want to meddle* era, older people of her generation would hear the stories about the dodgy headmaster and not want to upset the apple cart so to speak, anyone 40 plus will remember their parents and grandparents personalities
avatar
empath

Posts : 26
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2017-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Julie on 30.10.17 12:10

Personally I decided that there was something very shady about Pamela Fenn's statement as soon as I got whiff of Murat involvement. 




To quote the interview with GNR officer Paolo Jorge Carvaihosa da Costa: "When asked he said that he never saw Robert Murat in all the times he visited the scene.

He does remember however, that on a day he cannot recall, an individual who identified himself as Robert, saying that he was in P da L as a translator helping the PJ, phoned the Lagos post saying:

That some foreign women, who had already been interviewed by the police, had phoned him, telling him that there was a child crying in an apartment near to them."  

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAOLO_COSTA.htm


Of course, it may not have been Murat but I'd eat my own arm if it wasn't. 


I also once heard (I can't remember specifically which video but it was on Youtube) that Fenn told her hairdresser that, on that Tuesday night the McC & Co were not dining at the Tapas bar - they were in fact at the 'Chaplins' retaurant until after midnight.. how convenient that they abandoned their children to go to a restaurant 5 minutes walk away on that specific night that Madeleine/twins were crying for over an hour. (I'm interested to know if anyone else has seen/hraed this and what do you make of it?)


All whiffs of bull***t to me!

Julie

Posts : 43
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2016-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Keitei on 30.10.17 23:33

@ Julie.  I think this is YouTube footage you are speaking about, courtesy of Lizzy HideHo


____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
avatar
Keitei
Moderator/Investigator

Posts : 1045
Reputation : 263
Join date : 2015-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Phoebe on 31.10.17 1:17

I think this hairdresser is expressing her own opinion based on what has been reported rather than repeating anything Mrs. Fenn told her personally. She says - 
"They left them awake didn't they? Because on the Tuesday, there's a lady who lives above, she comes in here to get her hair done, and she's saying that Madeleine  was crying on the Tuesday, from ten o'clock until quarter to twelve"
When asked if the parents did not come she replies -
"No they're at Chaplins that night"
When he asks were they not at the other (Tapas?) restaurant she replies "No not on the Tuesday"
Notice she does not claim to have been told this directly by Mrs. Fenn nor does she claim that another worker in the salon got it first hand. She is merely stating that the lady who made the statement about the crying from ten o'clock til quarter to twelve gets her hair done at that salon. I think the claim they were at Chaplin's is either her own opinion or more likely, based on the rumour machine. If they had been at Chaplin's the P.J. would have discovered this and any such suspicion would have been noted in the files and subsequently, Dr. Amaral's book. IMO it is a hairdresser gossiping and increasing her own sense of importance/inside knowledge by claiming acquaintance with a witness whose testimony had caused a stir. I see elsewhere that this Bogart chap is claiming to have solved the case, largely relying on a bit of gossip from a hair salon.
 To put it in context, recently a tragedy occurred in my neck of the woods with a body being recovered from the estuary. That morning at least three people in shops told me, with utmost assurance, that the victim (suicide) was a very young teenager returning from a youth disco near to the water. This was the immediate local rumour doing its rounds and growing legs. It turned out to be a lady in her sixties with no connection to this area, and an accident!

Phoebe

Posts : 951
Reputation : 1074
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by TK Boston on 17.09.18 5:44

The Burglar! 
The best part is her catching him by the ankle. 
What age is she? She didn’t scream for help? She had the speed to run to a window & strength to grab him by the ankle? Was she going to reel him in like a fish? Then what? Give him a good talking to! Seriously!
avatar
TK Boston

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Sundance on 17.09.18 10:31

Crying children would have been a routine occurrence for her, living in a block that lets to holidaymakers. Besides, she was 81 and probably sick of everyone's sh1t at that point. Why should she intervene? She may have intervened 30 times before over the years, she may have been told to get back in her box several times over the years. She may have raised concerns to Mark Warner and given the brush off in the past.
Besides, at least part of her account was corroborated by the McCann's.
And I know this is an old thread, but as per usual the poll options are skewed  - there are other permutations.
avatar
Sundance

Posts : 57
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.09.18 12:29

@Sundance wrote:Crying children would have been a routine occurrence for her, living in a block that lets to holidaymakers. Besides, she was 81 and probably sick of everyone's sh1t at that point. Why should she intervene? She may have intervened 30 times before over the years, she may have been told to get back in her box several times over the years. She may have raised concerns to Mark Warner and given the brush off in the past.
Besides, at least part of her account was corroborated by the McCann's.
And I know this is an old thread, but as per usual the poll options are skewed  - there are other permutations.
Of all the excuses ever given for Pamela Fenn not to report a child crying ever louder and louder for 75 minutes this is about the flimsiest I've seen yet.

I wonder also @ Sundance whether you think (as her statement claims) that Mrs Fenn is able to distinguish between the crying of a two-year-old and a three-year-old?

____________________

Kate McCann, in her book 'madeleine', page 5: "Since 3 May 2007, there has undoubtedly been much going on behind the scenes we haven't known about and perhaps never will".  Goncalo Amaral: "We will know the truth about what happened to Madeleine when the MI5 files on her case are made public".   

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15061
Reputation : 3048
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons,Mrs Fenn

Post by willowthewisp on 17.09.18 16:01

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sharonl wrote:How odd that all these people who back up the McCann stories or provide other assistance are either British expats, regular visitors to PDL or own property there.

For starters:

REPLY: I will add to your list

Robert Murat - Property developer and son of the man who helped to develop PDL
Pamela Fenn - British expat
Edward Smethurst - regular visitor
Smiths - Regular visitor and property owner
Carole Tramner
- (if true) claimed that she was there in search of property
Mrs Jenny Murat, mother of Robert - set up stall so that the public could give her information  
The late Sir Clement Freud - had villa in PdL and invited the McCanns round for lunch and drinks
Ralph and Sally Eveleigh - aunt and uncle of Robert Murat - ran 'adult' holidays at their Salsalita villa in Burgau
Jon Corner, Madeleine's godfather - said in 2007 'been to Praia da Luz many times'  
Nuno Lourenco - mother lives in Sagres, he has moved back there from Germany - made up ludicrous story about Wojchiech Krokowski trying to kidnap his daughter
   

There are more - I am sure that there is a link here somewhere

REPLY: So many roads in this case lead to Robert Murat...  
It seems as though people are having a "Knicker Twisting Moment" Smith Family sighting Mrs Fenn moment crying,MMRG Thesis?
In regard to above and Property, they have a vested interest in more ways than Property alone,Clink!

Kate has stated the Portugal PJ were trying to "Frame Them"on possible evidence found that alluded to a Non Abduction,that Portugal didn't want a "Murder investigation" due to economy being affected.Travel business?

If there was No Smith Family sighting of a person carrying a young girl away near "Kelly's Bar" from the apartment block where Madeleine disappeared from 5a,then DCI Andy Redwood,would have dismissed it,therefore logically it is a  Major sticking point for Operation Grange?

DCI Andy Redwood,"Moving Time Frame Period",he is trying to state Jane's earlier "Abductor Sighting" 21.15 PM to possibly be E-fit Man 22.00 PM Smith family sighting,but as yet hasn't found E-fit Man?

Yet DCI Andy Redwood states having met a "Father" who had kept his clothes and his daughters Pyjamas from when he picked his daughter up from a "Night Creche" in Portugal but doesn't state whose Night Creche,Mark Warner?
Then by a "Master Stroke" a fellow Doctor,Mr Julian Totman(Known to Tapas) puts himself forward as this possible person,who may have been sighted by the Smith family and Jane"Moving Time Frame",is this too much of an inconvenience,coincidence? 

MMRG,states that something has happened to Madeleine McCann very Early on in the Holiday(Sunday/Monday),where the whole group Tapas diverge into different directions,casting doubt on crying incident thought to be Madeleine or Sean,Not Amellie?,the only person's stating this are the parents of Madeleine on Camera as a fact?
There is No independent witness to this incident who can confirm the "Crying" from Wednesday Evening,but it has been presented as a fact?

Put both acts together,Smith sighting Confirmed, Crying- unconfirmed on face value is leading up to an alive Madeleine McCann after Sunday,Monday through to Wednesday.Parents video?

If you discount the Smith family sighting of an individual carrying a young girl(Decoy)you discount an abductor,that is the Rub of Operation Grange,they have interviewed the Smith family and are sticking to what they have described,it may Not be a facial description, recognition but the person they have seen knows that Family had seen them and he knows they had seen someone!

Therefore,Creche Records manipulated for an alive substitute until Thursday?

Thus the necessity to have a"Simulation Abduction" on Thursday,Jez Wilkens(Cock Up) Robert Murat quote 21.15 Jane abduction sighting? 

If that person turns out to be a member of the Tapas group and unaccounted for at the Table on 3 May 2007,now why would you need a pact of silence Dr David Payne,"It's Nobody Else's Business"?

Yet Operation Grange have these 600 mysterious persons to eliminate first,yeah,pull the other one,Ding,Ding!
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2667
Reputation : 925
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Sundance on 18.09.18 10:53

Crying children would have been a routine occurrence for her, living in a block that lets to holidaymakers. Besides, she was 81 and probably sick of everyone's sh1t at that point. Why should she intervene? She may have intervened 30 times before over the years, she may have been told to get back in her box several times over the years. She may have raised concerns to Mark Warner and given the brush off in the past.
Besides, at least part of her account was corroborated by the McCann's.
And I know this is an old thread, but as per usual the poll options are skewed  - there are other permutations.
Of all the excuses ever given for Pamela Fenn not to report a child crying ever louder and louder for 75 minutes this is about the flimsiest I've seen yet.

I wonder also @ Sundance whether you think (as her statement claims) that Mrs Fenn is able to distinguish between the crying of a two-year-old and a three-year-old?
I'm not making excuses, Your Highness, I'm stating that we're discussing the vagaries of a human being; there's a multitude of factors that go towards each decision, I listed just a few.
Who knows what drove her decision making, or otherwise for that matter, and why she probably concocted the whole burglar ruse? 
As for the flimsiest excuse yet - why? If she is sick of the sh1t dished out by a succession of tourists, there's every chance she would ignore the crying, it's none of her business.
My neighbour's 82. He's the biggest curmudgeonly pain in the arse going. He thinks everyone owes him a living purely due to his age. He once informed me that he saw the boot of my car open the previous night, but only decided to tell me the following morning. It rained incessantly that night. Why didn't he tell me, or ring me? I don't know. People's motives are often at odds with 'common sense'.

Secondly, regarding the crying - she might be able to. She might have been a nursery nurse for 40 years, she might have raised 13 kids and 38 grandkids, she might have wrote a thesis called 'Distinction of Infant Crying Pitch, Volume, Resonance and Wavelength Analysis - Ages 1 - 3', she might have listened to innumerable wailing kids every night during the holiday season and thus, has attuned her hearing to succinct age groups and is able to tune it out so she can still hear Eastenders.

I find it fascinating, being relatively new here and being vastly less 'read' on this subject, how you pour scorn on anything outside your paradigm. I know you are held in the highest esteem due to your research and analysis on this forum (with good reason), but to me, so far, you're just another internet wind-up merchant, on a mission to deride counter opinion. If you could've dispensed with the first line of your response, that would have been reasonable.

Penultimately, if you've deigned to read this far, are all of these people lying? They can't all be lying FFS. Mrs. Fenn - odd, contradictory statement - LIAR, Catriona Baker - bemused, rambling, lowly paid, doesn't know what days they're open - LIAR, Martin Smith, Irish - LIAR, Martin Smith's 12 year old daughter - amazing eye for fashion detail - LIAR, the priest with the key to the church - states that he didn't give them the key  - priest not in control of keys? - LIAR, woman finds bag of clothes at airport - McCann plant - LIAR, etc, etc.

Finally, Professor, you're still guessing, just like me, just like all the newbie bellends that rock up.

[mod]

@Sundance

Please tone down your attitude towards the forum and it's members.  Thank you.
[/mod]
avatar
Sundance

Posts : 57
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.09.18 12:17

@Sundance wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Sundance wrote:Crying children would have been a routine occurrence for her, living in a block that lets to holidaymakers. Besides, she was 81 and probably sick of everyone's sh1t at that point. Why should she intervene? She may have intervened 30 times before over the years, she may have been told to get back in her box several times over the years. She may have raised concerns to Mark Warner and given the brush off in the past.
Besides, at least part of her account was corroborated by the McCann's.
And I know this is an old thread, but as per usual the poll options are skewed  - there are other permutations.
Of all the excuses ever given for Pamela Fenn not to report a child crying ever louder and louder for 75 minutes this is about the flimsiest I've seen yet.

I wonder also @ Sundance whether you think (as her statement claims) that Mrs Fenn is able to distinguish between the crying of a two-year-old and a three-year-old?
I'm not making excuses, Your Highness, I'm stating that we're discussing the vagaries of a human being; there's a multitude of factors that go towards each decision, I listed just a few.
Who knows what drove her decision making, or otherwise for that matter, and why she probably concocted the whole burglar ruse? 
As for the flimsiest excuse yet - why? If she is sick of the sh1t dished out by a succession of tourists, there's every chance she would ignore the crying, it's none of her business.
My neighbour's 82. He's the biggest curmudgeonly pain in the arse going. He thinks everyone owes him a living purely due to his age. He once informed me that he saw the boot of my car open the previous night, but only decided to tell me the following morning. It rained incessantly that night. Why didn't he tell me, or ring me? I don't know. People's motives are often at odds with 'common sense'.

Secondly, regarding the crying - she might be able to. She might have been a nursery nurse for 40 years, she might have raised 13 kids and 38 grandkids, she might have wrote a thesis called 'Distinction of Infant Crying Pitch, Volume, Resonance and Wavelength Analysis - Ages 1 - 3', she might have listened to innumerable wailing kids every night during the holiday season and thus, has attuned her hearing to succinct age groups and is able to tune it out so she can still hear Eastenders.

I find it fascinating, being relatively new here and being vastly less 'read' on this subject, how you pour scorn on anything outside your paradigm. I know you are held in the highest esteem due to your research and analysis on this forum (with good reason), but to me, so far, you're just another internet wind-up merchant, on a mission to deride counter opinion. If you could've dispensed with the first line of your response, that would have been reasonable.

Penultimately, if you've deigned to read this far, are all of these people lying? They can't all be lying FFS. Mrs. Fenn - odd, contradictory statement - LIAR, Catriona Baker - bemused, rambling, lowly paid, doesn't know what days they're open - LIAR, Martin Smith, Irish - LIAR, Martin Smith's 12 year old daughter - amazing eye for fashion detail - LIAR, the priest with the key to the church - states that he didn't give them the key  - priest not in control of keys? - LIAR, woman finds bag of clothes at airport - McCann plant - LIAR, etc, etc.

Finally, Professor, you're still guessing, just like me, just like all the newbie bellends that rock up.
I think some of us have an idea already of why you are here - but no matter, let me reply.

I'm sorry if you were offended by me stating my opinion that your argument re Mrs Fenn was 'flimsy'. It doesn't seem an especially harsh criticism, but let me say that this forum is an investigative forum where we all work hard together to research, sift evidence, test it, find new evidence (e.g. The Last Photo) and between us weigh up what is good evidence and what is poor, flimsy or non-existent evidence. This is not a place for snowflakes.

Turning now to the first part of your post, I noted that your analysis was spattered with these phrases, quote

who knows
probably
if she is sick
there's every chance
she might be able to
she might have been a nursery nurse for 40 years,
she might have raised 13 kids and 38 grandkids,
she might have wrote a thesis called 'Distinction of Infant Crying Pitch’
she might have listened to innumerable wailing kids every night

=====


That is not merely flimsy evidence. It is no evidence whatsoever. It is pure supposition from start to finish.

The actual salient facts of the matter are:  1. Mrs Fenn says the child was crying for 75 minutes 2. Mrs Fenn says it grew louder and louder 3. There's no evidence anyone else heard it 4. She did nothing about it except have the briefest of chats with a friend.

I come now to the question of whether certain people may have been lying. You named 6 people I am supposed to have accused of lying. The final two I have NOT accused of telling untruths. What you said about the other 4 I reproduce below:

Penultimately, if you've deigned to read this far, are all of these people lying? They can't all be lying FFS.
Mrs. Fenn - odd, contradictory statement - LIAR,
Catriona Baker - bemused, rambling, lowly paid, doesn't know what days they're open - LIAR,
Martin Smith, Irish - LIAR,
Martin Smith's 12 year old daughter - amazing eye for fashion detail - LIAR

'Lying' is not a word I have generally used when discussing thee evidence of these four people.

It is my opinion based on careful research of Mrs Fenn's statement that she was leant on by others to make that statement. I think an outline of it was drafter for her. In support I cite these facts: 1. We've no evidence she reported this alleged crying incident before 20 August 2. Details of what she was GOING TO SAY on 20 August was printed in several British newspapers on 18 August showing evidence that someone knew at least days in advance what she would say 3. When confronted by a journalist afterwards, she emphatically denied the reports of what she had said - and described them as 'rubbish'.    

So far as Catriona Baker's evidence is concerned, I do not consider her evidence to be remotely reliable because 1. it contradicts the evidence of others and 2. it very clearly conflicts with the agreed forum opinion on what happened to Madeleine and when. I was NOT by the way responsible myself for putting that agreed statement on the forum home page.

So far as the Smiths' evidence is concerned the word I prefer to use is that they were all fabricated, for reasons I've given in the SMITHMAN1 to SMITHMAN12 threads and elsewhere.

So far as Aoife Smith's evidence is concerned, it is astonishingly detailed for someone who has only seen a person for second or two in the dark. So far as the buttons on the man's trousers are concerned, photos of Gerry McCann's trousers were already in circulation before 26 May when they made their statements, and on the balance of probability I believe, based on all I have read about the Smiths and their evidence, that she added this detail to the police based not on what she claims to have seen that night but on what she saw in a newspaper some time before 26 May.   

====

I am grateful for your concession that, quote:  "Mrs Fenn probably concocted the whole burglar ruse", but that then leads me to ask you: "Why on earth should we believe anything she has to say if she concocted the burglary story?"

The obvious concoction of that burglary story is a major reason why I doubt the rest of what she says.

Finally, there really is no need to call me 'Your Highness' or 'Professor'. Most people say 'Tony' and I am fine with that, thanks      




 .

____________________

Kate McCann, in her book 'madeleine', page 5: "Since 3 May 2007, there has undoubtedly been much going on behind the scenes we haven't known about and perhaps never will".  Goncalo Amaral: "We will know the truth about what happened to Madeleine when the MI5 files on her case are made public".   

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15061
Reputation : 3048
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Sundance on 18.09.18 12:45

@Tony Bennett wrote:

who knows
probably
if she is sick
there's every chance
she might be able to
she might have been a nursery nurse for 40 years,
she might have raised 13 kids and 38 grandkids,
she might have wrote a thesis called 'Distinction of Infant Crying Pitch’
she might have listened to innumerable wailing kids every night

=====

That is not merely flimsy evidence. It is no evidence whatsoever. It is pure supposition from start to finish.

But I'm not providing 'evidence', once again as you missed it first time round, I'm showing that there's innumerable reasons for the discrepancies / incongruences, most of which we know nothing about, including you. So the list of 'might haves' and 'probables' is just that, it's not evidence of anything. I don't know why she didn't report it, apart from her stated account.
As for the 'lying' part, I'm making a broader statement - there's a very real penchant across this case for everything to be a conspiracy and there are multifarious players at work, even down to the cook and bottle washer. And, as you so not very cryptically alluded to from the outset of your previous post, including me in some capacity of a 'shill' no doubt. 
Guys, I'm just a dude with too much time on his hands at work searching answers, whilst injecting a little humour in to the mix. I'd like nothing more than to see the truth out, mainly because as a British tax payer, I'm sick of this charade that we are bankrolling. 
I'm not here for a keyboard war on the internets - I did all that many years ago. I'm certainly not going to take you on, as I'm not conceited enough to think that it wouldn't be anything other than a mismatch in your favour. (Yer see, there's two compliments already, and we've hardly got to know eachother).

Edit: Sorry, just re-read this: I am grateful for your concession that, quote:  "Mrs Fenn probably concocted the whole burglar ruse", but that then leads me to ask you: "Why on earth should we believe anything she has to say if she concocted the burglary story?"


Well because it was at least partially corroborated by the pair themselves, you know, the old curly lip episode in the interview. So if it was revisionism on their part stating that 'Madeleine  asked us why we didn't come when we cried', they could have rebutted that immediately and denied it. So we know that at least that part of her statement is true.
avatar
Sundance

Posts : 57
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Phoebe on 18.09.18 13:21

When Mrs Fenn said "I've never spoken to a journalist and they've written rubbish..... honestly, it's all rubbish". I'm inclined to believe her. She told the P.J. in her statement that she had been the victim of an unsuccessful robbery attempt "a week previously" and that is that. Everything else which might suggest that she gave conflicting accounts about this robbery came from - yes - the MEDIA (again!) The woman clearly said she had not spoken to the media, so why should we believe their fantastical tales about her catching a robber by the leg (as he fled out a second floor window) any more than we believe Media tales of the smelly man who broke in to sit on little girls' beds!

Actually, I don't doubt her claim to have assumed the crying child -

seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger".


In my personal experience, very young children tire quite quickly and tend to cry themselves into sleep, whereas older children seem to have more stamina, greater vocal power and endurance, and can keep it up for a longer duration.
One of my own children (as he grew) had remarkable perseverance in vocalising his objections at being put to bed when he decided he wasn't ready to go! At a younger age he was also reluctant, but he couldn't have kept it up for an hour or more. He simply would n't have had the stamina or vocal strength at an earlier age!
  I have always assumed this is what Mrs Fenn meant. The crying, she states, "grew louder and more expressive" so that is suggestive of a child with the necessary vocal strength and stamina, something toddlers tend to lack, especially at 10-11.15 p.m.

Phoebe

Posts : 951
Reputation : 1074
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref; 10 Reasons

Post by willowthewisp on 18.09.18 14:07

@Phoebe wrote:When Mrs Fenn said "I've never spoken to a journalist and they've written rubbish..... honestly, it's all rubbish". I'm inclined to believe her. She told the P.J. in her statement that she had been the victim of an unsuccessful robbery attempt "a week previously" and that is that. Everything else which might suggest that she gave conflicting accounts about this robbery came from - yes - the MEDIA (again!) The woman clearly said she had not spoken to the media, so why should we believe their fantastical tales about her catching a robber by the leg (as he fled out a second floor window) any more than we believe Media tales of the smelly man who broke in to sit on little girls' beds!

Actually, I don't doubt her claim to have assumed the crying child -

seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger".


In my personal experience, very young children tire quite quickly and tend to cry themselves into sleep, whereas older children seem to have more stamina, greater vocal power and endurance, and can keep it up for a longer duration.
One of my own children (as he grew) had remarkable perseverance in vocalising his objections at being put to bed when he decided he wasn't ready to go! At a younger age he was also reluctant, but he couldn't have kept it up for an hour or more. He simply would n't have had the stamina or vocal strength at an earlier age!
  I have always assumed this is what Mrs Fenn meant. The crying, she states, "grew louder and more expressive" so that is suggestive of a child with the necessary vocal strength and stamina, something toddlers tend to lack, especially at 10-11.15 p.m.
I do not know or can substantiate about the crying incident and Mrs Fenn.

 But Just imagine for one moment,you have been put to bed by your parents all three of them at the same time?
Then,the "Child" who has sleeping difficulties awakes for whatever reason,distressed?  
The child tries to awake one of the other Two children for "comfort", but cannot awaken them,do you think the"stress" levels of the awoken child would diminish, I don't think so,could they grow louder in desperation? 

Perhaps on return home to the apartment,the parent(s) could hear the child in a very distressed emotional state and through an act of sudden violence,the child is struck and her life has Gone!
Could that child have been on the Sofa Bed adjacent to the Wall,trying to attract attention due to her circumstances,when an "Accident" happened,Wednesday evening?

There are at least Two people who know what happened,but as yet haven't revealed what they know,but as we all know they are Not suspects or person's of Interest,which Scotland Yard keep regurgitating mantra,Cognitive Dissonance!
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2667
Reputation : 925
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Verdi Yesterday at 0:05

@Tony Bennett wrote:So far as Aoife Smith's evidence is concerned, it is astonishingly detailed for someone who has only seen a person for second or two in the dark. So far as the buttons on the man's trousers are concerned, photos of Gerry McCann's trousers were already in circulation before 26 May when they made their statements, and on the balance of probability I believe, based on all I have read about the Smiths and their evidence, that she added this detail to the police based not on what she claims to have seen that night but on what she saw in a newspaper some time before 26 May.

Quite right!

Martin Smith's witness statement - 26th May 2007  

Urged, he states that the individual did not appear to be a tourist. He cannot explain this further. It was simply his perception given the individual's clothing

There lies the key.  Gerry McCann was a tourist so that rules him out entirely.  

Unless of course anyone is suggesting Gerry McCann donned his best bib and tucker to walk the streets of Praia da Luz with a corpse or drugged decoy (in the hope of being seen) or substitute child.

Martin Smith's statement was the last to be taken following Jane Tanner's evolving sighting and that of the Sagres incident.  Jane Tanner's sighting morphed from an egghead into this..



.... who coincidentally didn't look like a tourist.  So say she!  


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10009
Reputation : 4043
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by sandancer Yesterday at 0:23

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:So far as Aoife Smith's evidence is concerned, it is astonishingly detailed for someone who has only seen a person for second or two in the dark. So far as the buttons on the man's trousers are concerned, photos of Gerry McCann's trousers were already in circulation before 26 May when they made their statements, and on the balance of probability I believe, based on all I have read about the Smiths and their evidence, that she added this detail to the police based not on what she claims to have seen that night but on what she saw in a newspaper some time before 26 May.

Quite right!

Martin Smith's witness statement - 26th May 2007  

Urged, he states that the individual did not appear to be a tourist. He cannot explain this further. It was simply his perception given the individual's clothing

There lies the key.  Gerry McCann was a tourist so that rules him out entirely.  

Unless of course anyone is suggesting Gerry McCann donned his best bib and tucker to walk the streets of Praia da Luz with a corpse or drugged decoy (in the hope of being seen) or substitute child.

Martin Smith's statement was the last to be taken following Jane Tanner's evolving sighting and that of the Sagres incident.  Jane Tanner's sighting morphed from an egghead into this..



.... who coincidentally didn't look like a tourist.  So say she!  



Then along came Crecheman ( 6 years in a coma man !) Who was - wait for it - a tourist ! 

Next came Julian Totman , hey guess what folks - a tourist ! 

What exactly is a tourist supposed to look like ?     scratchhead confused

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 622
Reputation : 835
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 65
Location : Tyneside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Verdi Yesterday at 0:35

@Sandancer wrote:
What exactly is a tourist supposed to look like ?     scratchhead confused


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10009
Reputation : 4043
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Sundance Yesterday at 7:16

@sandancer wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:Verdi

There lies the key.  Gerry McCann was a tourist so that rules him out entirely.  
I thought the general consensus was that Martin Smith's account was not to be relied upon?
avatar
Sundance

Posts : 57
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by jazega Today at 10:07

Asked the question several days ago,as to why would the Smith family lie and make false statements,got no replies.

jazega

Posts : 68
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2017-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Sundance Today at 10:20

@jazega wrote:Asked the question several days ago,as to why would the Smith family lie and make false statements,got no replies.
Might be due to the fact that there's only about a dozen or so active users at the moment and the ones who have extensive research behind them have probably answered these questions ad nauseum. There's another thread somewhere with a list of these answers.
I personally don't think they lied at all and the person seen was someone totally unrelated to the case (apart from geographical proximity). If I was forced in to removing a listless body in such a manner, which I haven't, I would pick the most secluded route with the least foot fall and minimal lighting for the shortest distance possible. Walking several minutes down to 'the beach' or similar would not be an option.
avatar
Sundance

Posts : 57
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by jazega Today at 10:43

IMO,if they did see a person carrying a child it gives the made up abduction nonsense more credence.

jazega

Posts : 68
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2017-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 REASONS WHICH SUGGEST THAT PAMELA FENN DID NOT HEAR ANY CHILD CRYING ON TUESDAY 1 MAY 2007

Post by Verdi Today at 10:56

@jazega wrote:Asked the question several days ago,as to why would the Smith family lie and make false statements,got no replies.
You were provided with a link to various threads extensively covering Martin Smith and his family..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15523-martin-smith-s-evidence-was-considered-by-the-pj-to-be-highly-contradictory-this-type-of-witness-does-not-deserve-credibility-24-horas-7-7-2008#390751

If you take the time to read through you will find all the answers you are looking for.

Meanwhile, the subject of this thread is Pamela Fenn and the crying incident - back on topic please.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10009
Reputation : 4043
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum