The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Shocking post on twitter from Vee8 - Page 2 Mm11

Shocking post on twitter from Vee8 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Shocking post on twitter from Vee8 - Page 2 Mm11

Shocking post on twitter from Vee8 - Page 2 Regist10

Shocking post on twitter from Vee8

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking post on twitter from Vee8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shocking post on twitter from Vee8

Post by Cora 17.10.14 15:40

Geowoo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Why do we find this "Shocking" ?

Why do we not believe that the people who give their uncritical and unconditional and unthinking and ludicrous support to the McCanns
and who refuse to debate, argue or disuss any of the evidence, and merely decry, abuse, and threaten  . . . and drive to suicide,
are in fact "people"
and not, as I think many suspect, merely a tentacle of TM.
Very probably coordinated by Mitchell, who is still obviously on a huge retainer.

It is wise to consider that this case is so serious that there will be "fallout". Goncalo Amaral...his family..Tony Bennett...and so many others just as an example. Now Brenda Leyland...I seriously believe that this case has reached a new and desperate level...and it's no holds barred for the team. They cannot control their sycophants and seemingly remain disconnected when "accidents " happen.
I have to say I have seen some of the most vile and abusive tweets from REAL trolls I have ever seen in my life (though I am not a twitter user). Brenda's tweets were not troll like at all.  Why was she singled out?

I saw her son was studying law at University and only hope the reason the family have gone quiet is because they are preparing a case against these vile people.
Cora

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Shocking post on twitter from Vee8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shocking post on twitter from Vee8

Post by Woofer 17.10.14 19:23

Cora wrote:
Marian wrote:No she wasn't. She was found in the early afternoon of 4th October.

Thank you, then Hotrod must not have known she was already deceased.

I don`t think it was known until the afternoon of Sunday 5th - well that was when the first tweets of her suicide were noticed.  Unless Hotrod had inside info, he wouldn`t have known until the rest of us did.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Cora 17.10.14 20:33

Woofer wrote:
Cora wrote:
Marian wrote:No she wasn't. She was found in the early afternoon of 4th October.

I don`t think it was known until the afternoon of Sunday 5th - well that was when the first tweets of her suicide were noticed.  Unless Hotrod had inside info, he wouldn`t have known until the rest of us did.
It seems like a well orchestrated hate campaign.  I honestly am not sure if Brenda did in fact commit suicide.  The MSM are doing their best to portray her as some sad, lonely, old divorced lady but was she in fact?  I am 61, divorced with an opinion that is anti McCann and I can assure you I am not sad and lonely NOR old.
Cora

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 18.10.14 3:37

Cora wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Cora wrote:

It seems like a well orchestrated hate campaign.  I honestly am not sure if Brenda did in fact commit suicide.  The MSM are doing their best to portray her as some sad, lonely, old divorced lady but was she in fact?  I am 61, divorced with an opinion that is anti McCann and I can assure you I am not sad and lonely NOR old.

I do not believe that Brenda was what MSM portrayed her to be, that is all a lie. In fact the video footage i saw of her being confronted by the Sky news reporter troll MB on camera, she was in a hurry to go in the car with  her friend that was waiting for her, so no, i'm pretty certain she had her friends.
I think just like a lot of other people in this case, she was also a voice for a little girl that was abandoned by her parents in a strange country in a an unfamiliar environment, and consequently turned up missing.
The huge risk the McC's took in leaving their very minor children unattended for however long, if that is what happened, probably cost Madeline her life.
Just like the rest of us that want to see some justice in this case, as we would for any other missing child, i think Brenda Leyland was no different than most of us who are Pro Madeline.
And i think to paint the Madeline supporters with such a limited brush is unfair reporting. There are many people of different age and from different backgrounds that want to see a resolution of the laws being applied in the ongoing saga of " What happened to Madeline McCann"?
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Cora 18.10.14 12:35

Joss wrote:
Cora wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Cora wrote:

I do not believe that Brenda was what MSM portrayed her to be, that is all a lie. In fact the video footage i saw of her being confronted by the Sky news reporter troll MB on camera, she was in a hurry to go in the car with  her friend that was waiting for her, so no, i'm pretty certain she had her friends.
I think just like a lot of other people in this case, she was also a voice for a little girl that was abandoned by her parents in a strange country in a an unfamiliar environment, and consequently turned up missing.
The huge risk the McC's took in leaving their very minor children unattended for however long, if that is what happened, probably cost Madeline her life.
Just like the rest of us that want to see some justice in this case, as we would for any other missing child, i think Brenda Leyland was no different than most of us who are Pro Madeline.
And i think to paint the Madeline supporters with such a limited brush is unfair reporting. There are many people of different age and from different backgrounds that want to see a resolution of the laws being applied in the ongoing saga of " What happened to Madeline McCann"?
I couldn't agree more, I am a member of a couple of Facebook groups and there are people from all walks of life and ages who have all formed the same opinion that there was no abduction.  On one of these groups yesterday Joana Morais posted a link to a FB conversation talking about Madeleine a year ago, Brenda being one of those people included,  she comes across as educated, intelligent, articulate and very measured.

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.g.doe/posts/10153328825475510

I looked at Brenda's FB page when she had been found dead and although restricted you can see a number of photo's of her friends and pets.  Just a normal person not a hate filled bitter old harridan troll at all.
Cora

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top